Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:43:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60628 times)
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:05:50 AM

@crisisz - there is a wild, almost impossible possibility that your wallet along with everyone else's is being 'drained' to a new wallet, and a new exchange/interface being put up by the CM team and that 'your balance is safe'. 

However in reality, we should start asking for this russian investigator now and his findings  Grin

anyone who has info on CM team, please feel free to DOX them here in public when convenient. thank you.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crisisz

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:37:04 AM

i agree with you as well that it is a possibility that all the btc is being transferred to a particular place especially due to the data corruption that I am well aware of and believe that CM had, but one can also say that it is very easy to believe that again no update or information explaining CM's intentions then just draining out the btc from the wallets... will make people consider an exit scam. Like that's the one thing through this whole debacle that I could still use as hope throughout the entire situation.

Hey at least my btc balance still shows in the block explorer that my btc hasn't moved... well now it has.. no update, and clearly other wallets are affected as well..

again i've already said this but what does this mean if they do come back.. that i'll have a new wallet address for my btc?

please believe me I am not here to intentionally spread fud, I have held hope for so long, but every person draws their line at some point.. and mine is all but crossed.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:40:39 AM

It's weird because I'm still torn on rather this is a scam or not.  The worst or most damning evidence to say this is a scam is certainly the ongoing freeze on accessing BTC/LTC or big coins.  And there has not been adequate communication from CM regarding why these particular coins are still frozen.  I could speculate positively and say that CM is acting responsibly regarding BTC/LTC while assuring accurate accounting.  I could further speculate that accounts on these boards and other places of various BTC addresses cited as "evidence" simply aren't accurate.  I don't know anyone here there or anywhere in person so I'm in no position to judge accurately.

Of course, it is just as easy to speculate negatively and assume that all the claims we read here are honest and that every "newbie" account isn't just here to troll.  Even that sounds optimistic on my part... sorry.

It's just hard for me because every release has some coin that I actually have some interest in.  First, ECA... I don't have coins but I've chatted at length with some in the community including some developers and they seem genuine.  Then it was Goa.  Again, not the best coin but it seems clear the community is strong and active development.  Now it is Yenten.  Nice CPU minable coin that has had my interest since it went mainnet.  

But for CM to validate themselves, they really need to actually communicate about the BTC/LTC (do they have ETH?) situation.  They need to tell us what is going on with the big coins.  Personally, I don't have the big coins in here... I mean I did for a while but just as timing worked out didn't have the big coins tied up when CM froze up.

Anyhow... I know there seems to have been some pressure on these guys to keep the releases going.  I hope that pressure is still being applied.

But mostly I just wish CM would start behaving responsibly as a business and start communicating better.  Oh... and RELEASE ALL THE COINS... thx Smiley

Multiple people are providing proof with Blockchain info links showing their CM addresses and how BTC coins are being finally moved beginning Late March- with NO activity prior since Jan 4th when CM went down. If this doesn't prove that they are exit scamming, especially with certain BTC coins being spread out to multiple addresses then finally ending up on Binance fucking HOT WALLET, I am not sure what other proof will finally make you come to realization. We have been scammed. There is nothing we can do.

How can you prove that anyone sharing their BTC wallet addresses are actually BTC wallets from CM?  Could be any BTC wallet with transactions showing movement in March.  And since it is so many newbie accounts reporting this it is even more suspicious.  

i tried to find any linked proof, but nobody posted actual confirmation since february. saw rival exchanges posting nonsense on trollbox, so this wouldn't be a surprise

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
Bartier_Cardi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:17:03 AM

They're finally exit scamming hahahaha!!
vixeroux

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:57:06 PM

Anyone else end up at this address?: https://blockchain.info/address/1NnvNvgaP3BB3mZYhbz6KiJhCicSzswyxv

Their MO seems to be moving coins to addresses containing 9btc, then 25btc, then this address. The Interesting part is that they transfer 121btc to this bitrex coldwallet. https://blockchain.info/address/1N52wHoVR79PMDishab2XmRHsbekCdGquK. And to my knowledge you need to have completed a KYC / AML procedures to exit this much btc in from an exchange. It's almost 1m$.

So if anyone else can confirm that they end up in this wallet, we can report this address to bitrex. And they may flag it or we can persuade them to give up their identity. Either way we could pin a real person to this CM scam, if we can't get their identity, at least the funds could be frozen at the exchanges.

And to thous that claim that this isn't proof. Here it is: Most deposits happened on about 3 of Jan. Height of ECA pump and dump on CM. Then these deposit addresses doesn't move until about 30th of march, all into the same 9btc, 25btc then finally to binance,bitrex etc. This blockchain "finger-print" can't be faked, and this is reported by multiple users on this forum. And no, CM are not "re-organizing" into new segwit enabled addresses or upgrading their wallet software, if they were, then then wouldn't need to withdraw ~1m$ on bitrex.

My suggestion to everyone is to come forward on this forum. You don't have to post your TX. Just speak up and open up private messaging in preferences, so we can start to communicate and organize. It's time that everyone accepts the reality of the situation that they have already exited. I suggest someone open an anonymous chat room, so we can start to communicate and organize an effort. I have some contacts in tech newspapers here in the US, and if we pitch it right. Our story could be the perfect expose article. With more eyeballs on their case, CM would at least start to sweat a bit more.

What CM fears the most is attention. Our last hope is to turn up the attention level on this thing and they might actually reverse their scam and start returning our coins, they did it before with releasing ECA, but we have to do it before they start buying condos in Thailand and Golden Lamborghini's.

Tamer34

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:59:03 PM

Guys
when they open new coin,? Embarrassed
zack99c1

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:40:38 PM

It's weird because I'm still torn on rather this is a scam or not.  The worst or most damning evidence to say this is a scam is certainly the ongoing freeze on accessing BTC/LTC or big coins.  And there has not been adequate communication from CM regarding why these particular coins are still frozen.  I could speculate positively and say that CM is acting responsibly regarding BTC/LTC while assuring accurate accounting.  I could further speculate that accounts on these boards and other places of various BTC addresses cited as "evidence" simply aren't accurate.  I don't know anyone here there or anywhere in person so I'm in no position to judge accurately.

Of course, it is just as easy to speculate negatively and assume that all the claims we read here are honest and that every "newbie" account isn't just here to troll.  Even that sounds optimistic on my part... sorry.

It's just hard for me because every release has some coin that I actually have some interest in.  First, ECA... I don't have coins but I've chatted at length with some in the community including some developers and they seem genuine.  Then it was Goa.  Again, not the best coin but it seems clear the community is strong and active development.  Now it is Yenten.  Nice CPU minable coin that has had my interest since it went mainnet.  

But for CM to validate themselves, they really need to actually communicate about the BTC/LTC (do they have ETH?) situation.  They need to tell us what is going on with the big coins.  Personally, I don't have the big coins in here... I mean I did for a while but just as timing worked out didn't have the big coins tied up when CM froze up.

Anyhow... I know there seems to have been some pressure on these guys to keep the releases going.  I hope that pressure is still being applied.

But mostly I just wish CM would start behaving responsibly as a business and start communicating better.  Oh... and RELEASE ALL THE COINS... thx Smiley

Multiple people are providing proof with Blockchain info links showing their CM addresses and how BTC coins are being finally moved beginning Late March- with NO activity prior since Jan 4th when CM went down. If this doesn't prove that they are exit scamming, especially with certain BTC coins being spread out to multiple addresses then finally ending up on Binance fucking HOT WALLET, I am not sure what other proof will finally make you come to realization. We have been scammed. There is nothing we can do.

How can you prove that anyone sharing their BTC wallet addresses are actually BTC wallets from CM?  Could be any BTC wallet with transactions showing movement in March.  And since it is so many newbie accounts reporting this it is even more suspicious. 

This is quite simple actually, if you check the recent activity for each address, last activity was Jan 3rd/4th. All of a sudden, all of these addresses have activity beginning March 20-Present.

Jan 3rd/Jan4th was the exact time CM went down. 1+1 is 2. What are the chances all these address have 0 activity for 3 months, only to be withdrawn now. Also who withdraws 20 btc, and moves it to 30 different addresses? Its called mixing. Why are you still so BLIND?
l3eix

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:33:27 PM

This Group's object is to take legal actions against coinsmarkets.com, anybody that want his money back comes here to discuss here and do something, before they took our BTC and LTC..... After, buy Lamborghinis..!

Join in, To Taking legal action against 👉 COINSMARKETS ⛔️

t.me/joinchat/CIdwTxEx7K-PHIeBDj3nCQ
vixeroux

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:15:40 PM

This Group's object is to take legal actions against coinsmarkets.com, anybody that want his money back comes here to discuss here and do something, before they took our BTC and LTC..... After, buy Lamborghinis..!

Join in, To Taking legal action against 👉 COINSMARKETS ⛔️

t.me/joinchat/CIdwTxEx7K-PHIeBDj3nCQ

Great initiative. However: Telegram / Signal are not anonymous. It's easy to extrapolate your phone number. Tied to your real identity. If your going after CM, I would advice caution concerning your own personal information.

Discord / Slack / Keybase offer anonymous group chat rooms.
zack99c1

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:07:26 PM

Well they finally gone and did it. After no ACTIVITY since Jan 4th on my CM address,

they finally moved/stole my btc I had on there.

https://imgur.com/a/UHj9w

https://blockchain.info/address/1JnJgVAEQUCjH3utAptaJaKK3mFmk9hBbF

Fuckers.
cefinnell01

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:36:17 PM

I reported them to CFTC. At this point, I really have nothing to lose. I figure my coins are gone and these guys are chomping at the bit to make examples out of con artists in this industry. Not to mention, the chairman seems to be pro-crypto, with a mostly hands-off policy. So fuck it..

https://forms.cftc.gov/_layouts/PublicForms/TipsAndComplaints.aspx
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:19:49 PM

Fortunately I didn't have much funds on CM at all... but looks like I've fallen in the same crew as all of you. I can't withdraw BTC but do some coins have withdrawals enabled? i.e. if I buy some shitcoin I can send to Cryptopia or coinexchange? Or everything frozen?
mtmonte
Copper Member

Activity: 71
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 11:33:11 PM

Fortunately I didn't have much funds on CM at all... but looks like I've fallen in the same crew as all of you. I can't withdraw BTC but do some coins have withdrawals enabled? i.e. if I buy some shitcoin I can send to Cryptopia or coinexchange? Or everything frozen?

All trading is disabled so would not be possible.

Bartier_Cardi

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:35:16 PM

Guys don't worry this is just an April Fools joke. Bear with them they're the best exchange.
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:13:36 AM

Guys don't worry this is just an April Fools joke. Bear with them they're the best exchange.

Yeah, they have been making the joke since January so no one will know, tomorrow they will comeback to announce that it was just a joke, looking forward to it :^)

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 01:06:58 AM

Yeah, they have been making the joke since January so no one will know, tomorrow they will comeback to announce that it was just a joke, looking forward to it :^)

so far i haven't seen any proof with blockexplorer and linked CM account. all my coins are in place, but i don't really have anything valuable on my balance there (best asset probly boxy)). so i guess we still don't have any updates besides slowly arriving altcoins

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:16:34 AM

Are you sure you used correct grammar? They "are" not even an exchange now, nothing to trade.

BTW, are you staff from CM?
DigitalFox

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:51:33 AM

Well you're a bit late with your fool's day joke about CM being the best exchange. They were shit when they were operating, now they have proven it.

kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:30:01 AM

Anyone else end up at this address?: https://blockchain.info/address/1NnvNvgaP3BB3mZYhbz6KiJhCicSzswyxv

Their MO seems to be moving coins to addresses containing 9btc, then 25btc, then this address. The Interesting part is that they transfer 121btc to this bitrex coldwallet. https://blockchain.info/address/1N52wHoVR79PMDishab2XmRHsbekCdGquK. And to my knowledge you need to have completed a KYC / AML procedures to exit this much btc in from an exchange. It's almost 1m$.

So if anyone else can confirm that they end up in this wallet, we can report this address to bitrex. And they may flag it or we can persuade them to give up their identity. Either way we could pin a real person to this CM scam, if we can't get their identity, at least the funds could be frozen at the exchanges.

And to thous that claim that this isn't proof. Here it is: Most deposits happened on about 3 of Jan. Height of ECA pump and dump on CM. Then these deposit addresses doesn't move until about 30th of march, all into the same 9btc, 25btc then finally to binance,bitrex etc. This blockchain "finger-print" can't be faked, and this is reported by multiple users on this forum. And no, CM are not "re-organizing" into new segwit enabled addresses or upgrading their wallet software, if they were, then then wouldn't need to withdraw ~1m$ on bitrex.

My suggestion to everyone is to come forward on this forum. You don't have to post your TX. Just speak up and open up private messaging in preferences, so we can start to communicate and organize. It's time that everyone accepts the reality of the situation that they have already exited. I suggest someone open an anonymous chat room, so we can start to communicate and organize an effort. I have some contacts in tech newspapers here in the US, and if we pitch it right. Our story could be the perfect expose article. With more eyeballs on their case, CM would at least start to sweat a bit more.

What CM fears the most is attention. Our last hope is to turn up the attention level on this thing and they might actually reverse their scam and start returning our coins, they did it before with releasing ECA, but we have to do it before they start buying condos in Thailand and Golden Lamborghini's.

How do you know that address is Bittrex wallet? 

Anyone with any info on ECA or CM team, once again, feel free to DOX them any time.

vixeroux

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:03:33 PM

How do you know that address is Bittrex wallet? 

Anyone with any info on ECA or CM team, once again, feel free to DOX them any time.

BC: http://bitcoinwhoswho.com/address/1N52wHoVR79PMDishab2XmRHsbekCdGquK
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: