Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:53:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN][ Round II is coming soon ]★Global Metrology Project (GMP)★  (Read 17094 times)
SERGEY MALTSEV

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:31:58 AM

Well, have to say it's exiting!
Comparing to other ICOs dealing with some mining and coding staff, this one seems to be quite solid and insiring
But waiting for your coins on exchanges is confusing, I'm not ready to wait untill next summer.
Well, you shouldn't wait until the end of ICO. You can make profit beginning from 27 November 2017 after the 1st round of our ICO.
Well, that makes difference now!
Making a reminder for this date, but I'm still in search, if you don't mind )
It's great that you are looking for really good ICOs. We want to remind you that we are relly into great innovation project with global potential. We have been working since 2014 and have made our first serious steps.
And haven't you met other serious projects in scientific fields?
Wa are more than sure there're lots of other scientisic ICOs and projects, but last time we are totaly concetrated on GMP, what is not surprising

Try link below, it's dedicated to scientific inventions of last year in Russia, might be usefull in your search

https://www.engbloggmp.info/single-post/2017/09/01/%D0%93%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5-%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%8B%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%8F-%D0%B2-%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%B9%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B9-%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%83%D0%BA%D0%B5-%D0%B2-2016-%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B4%D1%83
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:40:44 AM

If you have already an existing metrology center, why not use the profit of that lab to expand?
You can start small anyway. If you are really serious to continue your business.
There's too much ambition here. Huge money at stake that might end up to your pockets.
Remember that Russians are known big-time scammers here. I'm not saying all, but  a lot of them.
Their ideas are very innovative and novel I can say, but, they deceive people of these ideas.
Also, there's already an established national metrology lab for each country which is already in collaboration with NML's around the world. Why is it that they need another one, which is just starting and privately-owned company?
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:13:27 AM

If you have already an existing metrology center, why not use the profit of that lab to expand?
You can start small anyway. If you are really serious to continue your business.
There's too much ambition here. Huge money at stake that might end up to your pockets.
Remember that Russians are known big-time scammers here. I'm not saying all, but  a lot of them.
Their ideas are very innovative and novel I can say, but, they deceive people of these ideas.
Also, there's already an established national metrology lab for each country which is already in collaboration with NML's around the world. Why is it that they need another one, which is just starting and privately-owned company?
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Even though we are already running a metrology center and its profitability tends to be quite high, we still need too much time to develop on our own in order to establish 200 centers. According to our experts it will take about 15 years to enter the global metrology services market. Such a long time is unacceptable for our startup. The matter is that Russian metrology services market is an underdeveloped market with few participants. One of most urgent tasks is to build our business in Russia and establish 86 centers.
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:20:26 AM

Even though we are already running a metrology center and its profitability tends to be quite high, we still need too much time to develop on our own in order to establish 200 centers. According to our experts it will take about 15 years to enter the global metrology services market. Such a long time is unacceptable for our startup. The matter is that Russian metrology services market is an underdeveloped market with few participants. One of most urgent tasks is to build our business in Russia and establish 86 centers.
As for Russian scammers there are many of them. Right you are!
zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:25:05 AM

this project has a very high volume, 1 500 000 000 000$. oh my ghost.. is it really?? i don't believe it. it is amazing dude.
This is not estimated volume of GMP project.
1.5 trillion USD is value of the entire metrological industry in the world. GMP project wants to take part of this huge market.
They estimate their project to 450 million USD as you can read at the bottom of the original post (THE PLANNED INVESTMENT VOLUME)
Even 450 million USD is a lot. This is very ambitious estimate.

I want to ask developers, what is your soft cap, what is the minimum invested money that will enable you to start and develop your project, in case you don't get the full 450 M.
idoycodet

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:29:21 AM

Good project with interesting concept. I thing it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck!!
Ivan Baraban

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:30:11 AM

Comparing to other ICOs dealing with some mining and coding staff, this one seems to be quite solid and insiring
But waiting for your coins on exchanges is confusing, I'm not ready to wait untill next summer.
Well, you shouldn't wait until the end of ICO. You can make profit beginning from 27 November 2017 after the 1st round of our ICO.
It's great that you are looking for really good ICOs. We want to remind you that we are relly into great innovation project with global potential. We have been working since 2014 and have made our first serious steps.
Wa are more than sure there're lots of other scientisic ICOs and projects, but last time we are totaly concetrated on GMP, what is not surprising

Try link below, it's dedicated to scientific inventions of last year in Russia, might be usefull in your search

https://www.engbloggmp.info/single-post/2017/09/01/%D0%93%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5-%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%8B%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%8F-%D0%B2-%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%B9%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B9-%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%83%D0%BA%D0%B5-%D0%B2-2016-%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B4%D1%83
Lovely one, thanks!
so where and when can i find smart contract?
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:33:19 AM

this project has a very high volume, 1 500 000 000 000$. oh my ghost.. is it really?? i don't believe it. it is amazing dude.
1.5 trillion USD is value of the entire metrological industry in the world. GMP project wants to take part of this huge market.
They estimate their project to 450 million USD as you can read at the bottom of the original post (THE PLANNED INVESTMENT VOLUME)

I want to ask developers, what is your soft cap, what is the minimum invested money that will enable you to start and develop your project, in case you don't get the full 450 M.
Our soft cup is 10% from 450 million USD. This limitation will prolong the time needed for planned development.
sgh858 (OP)

Activity: 152

GMP Project Team

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 09:35:30 AM

Good project with interesting concept. I thing it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck!!
Tanks for your evaluationts and wishes!
We're doing our best!

SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:45:15 AM

Lovely one, thanks!
so where and when can i find smart contract?
It will be published on our website gmp.im at 9.00 AM (UTC+3) on 28 September 2017.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:57:22 AM

it can be an informative to those who's really willing to invest and join the ride from this project I seen that you got a good concept and a good business plan
the only thing right now is the executions though I understand that you already exist and you are just trying to expand with the use of this invested money
I really love to see the advantage of early investors and how they can be more financial stable afterwards. good luck to you dev will see and look for more updates from here.
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:01:20 AM

it can be an informative to those who's really willing to invest and join the ride from this project I seen that you got a good concept and a good business plan
the only thing right now is the executions though I understand that you already exist and you are just trying to expand with the use of this invested money
I really love to see the advantage of early investors and how they can be more financial stable afterwards. good luck to you dev will see and look for more updates from here.
Thank you!
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:02:28 AM

As for Russian scammers there are many of them. Right you are!
Why us?
The answer is simple. The basic advantage of our project is a beginning in a good start-up location which is the territory of Russia.

The most of the perspective and interesting ideas born in severe and competitive conditions spend their energy and enthusiasm not on projct implementation but on competition. Energy, money and time are wasted in vain and survival of the project turns into a lucky chance. Such projects often happen to be taken over by stronger market participants and lose the chance for development.

WE ARE TO BE PREPARED AND WE WILL BE WELL-PREPARED.

WE ARE REALLY LUCKY TO HAVE A CHANCE TO START A STARTUP IN RUSSIA!!!

From our experience and analysis results of the competitive environment on the Russian metrology market we can definitely say that the Russian market is a market with underdeveloped competition.

Practically 50% of GMP centers will be opened in Russia.

Stages of preparation:
1 .Without any obstacles we are going to open 86 GMP centers in a short time. We know the precise way to do it.

2. In a short period of time we will obtain an extra experience and an essential element – a financial support too.

3. The next stage is our cooperation with big corporations (for the purpose of attracting money and gaining extra experience)

4. Our next step is to open 18 centers in the Commonwealth of Independent States and to start creating our first science research cluster.

5. And now we are ready to move right to the Asia-Pacific regio
sgh858 (OP)

Activity: 152

GMP Project Team

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 11:37:51 PM

We've added information to our website: RELEASING GMP TOKENS IN THE EXCHANGE AFTER THE 1 ROUND ITO

SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:40:01 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 08:58:03 AM by SERGEY MALTSEV

As for the question of cost effectiveness of OUR PROJECT!
Just a case of success:
Company Trescal specializing in metrology services (calibration) declared about 239 mln. of sales profits in 2016. At the same time it had 90 labs, 2400 employees, 35000 customers all over the world. http://metrology.news/2564-2

We have a real opportunity to have the same results.
GMP Project establishes (at the very beginning):
86 metrology labs in Russia;
18 labs in the countries of the CIS.

And only after having built our business in Russian market we will continue its development.
https://www.engbloggmp.info/
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:06:48 AM

GOOD NEWS!
One of the leading international metrology websites wrote an article about our Global Metrology Project. Here is a link to the article:
http://metrology.news/ambitious-global-metrology-project-launches-initial-coin-offering
The author of the article is Keith Mills who is the founder of the online magazine metrology.news. He is a great professional - and he is aware of the potential of the Global Metrology Project the same way we are aware of it.
dueush@163.com

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:27:28 AM

Watching this activity is almost enough to burn calories.Almost!!!; -)
Ivan Baraban

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:30:32 AM

GOOD NEWS!
One of the leading international metrology websites wrote an article about our Global Metrology Project. Here is a link to the article:
http://metrology.news/ambitious-global-metrology-project-launches-initial-coin-offering
The author of the article is Keith Mills who is the founder of the online magazine metrology.news. He is a great professional - and he is aware of the potential of the Global Metrology Project the same way we are aware of it.
You're leaving me no chance!
Go hard! )
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:35:33 AM

GOOD NEWS!
You're leaving me no chance!
Go hard! )
Feel free to contact us via info@gmp.im
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:42:32 AM

Watching this activity is almost enough to burn calories.Almost!!!; -)
I think it's time to burn your obsolete paper currency!
Calories will be required later )
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: