Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:46:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN][ Round II is coming soon ]★Global Metrology Project (GMP)★  (Read 17099 times)
atariguy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:52:43 PM

Hi there! So many ICOs going around.. I’m just wondering is any of them guarantees the token growth?

wat?! are u kidding? guarantee? crazy person

idk may be somebody looks reliable?

most of them looks good! you need to make a research on website and whitepaper at least..

no time for things like this.

so you do have a time to ask here but no time to make a research? genius! nothing to add.

Well, probably mika1977 has stop the research program here )

lol)) he’s looking for guarantees!)) ahahaha

If you can’t answer, just shut up, please. what’s the problem?

as you wish...

There is one ICO that i’m interested in - goldmint. I’ve had a goodread on their whitepaper - it looks promising. They trying to connect crypto with real gold and make stable coin. Serious team, impressing business model.

Is it looks good for you?

For me? yes) but Im not guarantee anything. Just interesting project. And it looks like the team is work on it already. You better check it yourself

OK. link?

https://www.goldmint.io
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:58:11 PM

Hi there! So many ICOs going around.. I’m just wondering is any of them guarantees the token growth?

most of them looks good! you need to make a research on website and whitepaper at least..

so you do have a time to ask here but no time to make a research? genius! nothing to add.

as you wish...

There is one ICO that i’m interested in - goldmint. I’ve had a goodread on their whitepaper - it looks promising. They trying to connect crypto with real gold and make stable coin. Serious team, impressing business model.

For me? yes) but Im not guarantee anything. Just interesting project. And it looks like the team is work on it already. You better check it yourself

OK. link?

nice website! looks interesting
Ivan GMP Project

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:12:08 PM

as you wish...

OK. link?

nice website! looks interesting

Has anyone heard about private messeges?
love yourself, but respect the others!
Phalo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:40:23 AM

Are we now spamming ICO pages? How classy.
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:48:58 AM

Are we now spamming ICO pages? How classy.
Well, we live in democracy )
Everyone has a freedom of word )
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:54:22 AM

Hey everyone!
Good news!

Matt posted a review for GMP on his Youtube channel Crypto Freedom and wants you to watch it!
Check that:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XReK6ZQ2_g&feature=youtu.be

MegaHit!

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:26:12 PM

Hey everyone!
Good news!

Matt posted a review for GMP on his Youtube channel Crypto Freedom and wants you to watch it!
Check that:

Oh, that's nice!

But 1,5K subscribers seems not inspiring )
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:28:48 PM

Hey everyone!
Good news!

Check that:

Oh, that's nice!

Yeah, we know that )
Our friends adviced him, their ICO finished 2 weeks ago, and only after Matt's review their investments grew
FundCoin.io

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:41:13 PM

what is the minimum investment  for the pre-ito?
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:41:58 PM

Hey everyone!
Good news!

Check that:

Oh, that's nice!

Yeah, we know that )
Our friends adviced him, their ICO finished 2 weeks ago, and only after Matt's review their investments grew
It might be 1,5K real investors only )

Anyway, more reviews are coming soon.
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:44:02 PM

Hello!
It's 0,1 ETH
MegaHit!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:55:29 PM

Hello!
It's 0,1 ETH
But I'd recommend more )
FundCoin.io

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:56:51 PM

Hello!
It's 0,1 ETH
thanks!
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:01:36 PM

My pleasure.
Welcome with any questions.
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:34:56 PM

Well as we spoke of Youtube, I suggest to start small chat about it here.

If you have your favourite crypto and ICO related blogger, or you know someone who might be usefull, write it under this quote.

Thanks.
MegaHit!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:40:44 PM

Well as we spoke of Youtube, I suggest to start small chat about it here.

If you have your favourite crypto and ICO related blogger, or you know someone who might be usefull, write it under this quote.

Thanks.
Try Greg Valentine
PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:57:55 AM

Well, an excellent project from the real sector and not only mining gold or silver or zirconium from the mine.
But why do you need crypto currency, if you have an operating business and can take the money from the bank?
Already now we are doing business that brings a certain profit (mainly calibration and verification of measuring instruments, on average 3000-4000 pieces per month), thanks to which we have the opportunity to equip our metrology center and expand the scope of accreditation. But even with such a margin, without investment, development will be long (from our point of view). We know what to do and how to do it. Perhaps I will answer the question that has arisen. The Russian banks can provide a loan at 19-22% (feasible for us), but with a loan security of 5-8 times (beyond our capabilities).
It's great that you already make a profit, but  calibration and verification of measuring instruments(do you make measurements at the request of government agencies?) will help to create such solutions? -
"The fulfillment of such tasks as renewable energy, medicine of the future, artificial intelligence, quantum computer, bioinformatics and other future issues which boggle the human mind is to facilitate uniting together the hundreds of scientists in the walls of the Clusters."
I see only the dreams of scientists who do not have real projects.
And yes, at the moment we execute government agencies orders, but unfortunetely these order are not dealing with smth innovative.
In general it's just calibration of metering devices.
You are scientists dreaming of getting $ 200,000,000 working for the state in a laboratory that makes 3000-4000 measurements per month.All right? This is absurd, you will never get a profit.You have no experience, you have never seen such money.Having received the money you will not be able to spend it correctly.
3-4k measurements is amount for today, it can only increase, and by the way the price of measurement varies. Can send your our price-list )
And as for example of dreaming scientists:
Company Trescal specializing in metrology services (calibration) declared about 239 mln. of sales profits in 2016. At the same time it had 90 labs, 2400 employees, 35000 customers all over the world. http://metrology.news/2564-2

And there were 90 centres - our aim is 200.
And you from the company Trescal?
I can believe that a company with 90 laboratories in the United States will make 200 laboratories. But I do not believe that a company that has 1 lab will do 200. You do not have the skills.
No, Trescal company is a good example for us and for our future investors.
And you could just assume that they started not just at one single moment )

Well, doubting about our team skills, have you looked through our team info?
I do not doubt the professional skills of your team.But you want a very large amount and organizing 200 labs is a completely different business.
Did you make your own lab yourself and when? Can I link to the lab site?
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:53:35 AM

Well, an excellent project from the real sector and not only mining gold or silver or zirconium from the mine.
But why do you need crypto currency, if you have an operating business and can take the money from the bank?
Already now we are doing business that brings a certain profit (mainly calibration and verification of measuring instruments, on average 3000-4000 pieces per month), thanks to which we have the opportunity to equip our metrology center and expand the scope of accreditation. But even with such a margin, without investment, development will be long (from our point of view). We know what to do and how to do it. Perhaps I will answer the question that has arisen. The Russian banks can provide a loan at 19-22% (feasible for us), but with a loan security of 5-8 times (beyond our capabilities).
It's great that you already make a profit, but  calibration and verification of measuring instruments(do you make measurements at the request of government agencies?) will help to create such solutions? -
"The fulfillment of such tasks as renewable energy, medicine of the future, artificial intelligence, quantum computer, bioinformatics and other future issues which boggle the human mind is to facilitate uniting together the hundreds of scientists in the walls of the Clusters."
And yes, at the moment we execute government agencies orders, but unfortunetely these order are not dealing with smth innovative.
You are scientists dreaming of getting $ 200,000,000 working for the state in a laboratory that makes 3000-4000 measurements per month.All right? This is absurd, you will never get a profit.You have no experience, you have never seen such money.Having received the money you will not be able to spend it correctly.
3-4k measurements is amount for today, it can only increase, and by the way the price of measurement varies. Can send your our price-list )
Company Trescal specializing in metrology services (calibration) declared about 239 mln. of sales profits in 2016. At the same time it had 90 labs, 2400 employees, 35000 customers all over the world. http://metrology.news/2564-2

I can believe that a company with 90 laboratories in the United States will make 200 laboratories. But I do not believe that a company that has 1 lab will do 200. You do not have the skills.

I do not doubt the professional skills of your team.But you want a very large amount and organizing 200 labs is a completely different business.
We're really happy that you paying such attention to our project.

Well, here is the link, but it only in Russian, unfortunately.
https://www.gauge.su/
It is the first completed and working prototype of GMP centre, opened in September, 2014. Please, call us, we'll be here for couple hours yet )

Speaking about experience with networks, our co-founders Sergey and Igor had opened 21 affiliates in 21 region in Russia, but dealing with gas equipment installation only. And all of them were closed in 2014-2016 due to desicion to change qualification and orientation of busines in general. From gas equipment only to Metrology services.
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:09:24 AM

And we still getting good news!

Yesterday the commission from RosAccreditation http://fsa.gov.ru/ made us a visit to conduct an audit concerning the extension of our Accreditation area for 10 points.

In 3-4 weeks we'll get the document itslef and post a photo, for sure!
PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:51:16 AM

We're really happy that you paying such attention to our project.

Well, here is the link, but it only in Russian, unfortunately.
https://www.gauge.su/
It is the first completed and working prototype of GMP centre, opened in September, 2014. Please, call us, we'll be here for couple hours yet )

Speaking about experience with networks, our co-founders Sergey and Igor had opened 21 affiliates in 21 region in Russia, but dealing with gas equipment installation only. And all of them were closed in 2014-2016 due to desicion to change qualification and orientation of busines in general. From gas equipment only to Metrology services.
You have a working website consisting only of 4 (four!) pages.
The site was registered two months ago.
domain:        GAUGE.SU
nserver:       ns0.wixdns.net.
nserver:       ns1.wixdns.net.
state:         REGISTERED, DELEGATED
person:        Private Person
e-mail:        linux@newmail.ru
registrar:     REGRU-SU
created:       2017-07-23T08:34:07Z
paid-till:     2018-07-23T08:34:07Z
free-date:     2018-08-25
source:        TCI

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: