Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:48:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN][ Round II is coming soon ]★Global Metrology Project (GMP)★  (Read 17092 times)
li03

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:35:12 AM

Is this project a base chain? I see there are too many application scenarios
Ariel995

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:52:48 AM

When will the bounty be credited to participant's account?? after 1st ITO or after 2nd?? On which trading platform will the GMP will be trading after ITO-2?? Any communication with major influential exchanges like bittrex and poloniex?
We will add bounties to the accounts as soon as our ICO hits the trading platforms — after the 1st round of ITO.
We're having talks with various trading platforms and planning to be on all the majour ones.
https://s1.postimg.org/7qa2szp4f3/12111.jpg
WUUUT DAT'S DA CUTEST DOG IVE EVA SEEN
Hey, man, it's not only cute, but also has a very sound investment policy:)

It's a very low price now,and a good opportunity to join to GMP, what will i get beside tokens if i decide to buy it?
Sam@GMP

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:08:25 AM

Do you mean blockchain?
If that's so then, yea - we are working on the implementation of the blockchain into our project.
Sam@GMP

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:26:05 AM

When will the bounty be credited to participant's account?? after 1st ITO or after 2nd?? On which trading platform will the GMP will be trading after ITO-2?? Any communication with major influential exchanges like bittrex and poloniex?
We will add bounties to the accounts as soon as our ICO hits the trading platforms — after the 1st round of ITO.
We're having talks with various trading platforms and planning to be on all the majour ones.

It's a very low price now,and a good opportunity to join to GMP, what will i get beside tokens if i decide to buy it?

Firstly it's the best time to invest money at presale stage. Also the GMP token holders will get dividends from our project activities.
GOP17

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:40:58 AM

Firstly it's the best time to invest money at presale stage. Also the GMP token holders will get dividends from our project activities.

you got me there again, lemmi grab me wallet
SERGEY MALTSEV

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:11:28 AM

As far as we are concerned the implementation of blockchain should be one of the pillars of our operation.
This Thursday we will hold a workshop to discuss features of our metrology software for blockchain.
This could be a unique, never seen before on such scale, platform, gathering place for metrology centers, their clients and their proxies. And Blockchain is just what you need for it!
Ariel995

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:19:31 AM

As far as we are concerned the implementation of blockchain should be one of the pillars of our operation.
This Thursday we will hold a workshop to discuss features of our metrology software for blockchain.
This could be a unique, never seen before on such scale, platform, gathering place for metrology centers, their clients and their proxies. And Blockchain is just what you need for it!

Tell me more about software?
Sam@GMP

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:31:23 AM

Well, it's mostly on the drawing board, but mainly it will target the field of connecting metrology centers, their clients and their proxies.
Ariel995

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:36:10 AM

Well, it's mostly on the drawing board, but mainly it will target the field of connecting metrology centers, their clients and their proxies.

Will you involve outsiders to make sofware?
Sam@GMP

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:58:38 AM

Will you involve outsiders to make sofware?

It depends on the ability of our in-house programmers to fulfil the desired features.
inv2017

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:12:50 PM

Blockchain seems to become a magic wand of our times...  Tongue Every company wants to inplement it?  Smiley
georgeandy

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:25:21 PM

You announced the exchange of Tokens with BANCOR.
How will this affect the value of your coin and what are the predictions of the stability of the value of your coins on the exchanges.
Sam@GMP

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:28:16 PM

Blockchain seems to become a magic wand of our times...  Tongue Every company wants to inplement it?  Smiley

Kinda... allegedly you can make something out of nothing, but usually "nothing" requires a lot of effort:)
Ariel995

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:38:29 PM

Kinda... allegedly you can make something out of nothing, but usually "nothing" requires a lot of effort:)

There’s no such thing as a free lunch
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:41:03 PM

How will this affect the value of your coin and what are the predictions of the stability of the value of your coins on the exchanges.
Yep, Bancor is a good and helpful partner
With help of reservation of GMP tokens with Bancor ones, or others also reserved with Bancor, we can avoid large price jumps.
So the value must be stable and grow along our achievments
GOP17

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:12:31 PM

With help of reservation of GMP tokens with Bancor ones, or others also reserved with Bancor, we can avoid large price jumps.

ok got that
Ariel995

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:25:00 PM

Is there a lot of people who uses Bancor,and how can you be sure that they buy back tokens they reserved?
zelimhank

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:20:22 PM

So now is the best time to invest ?
PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:20:36 PM

Now is not a good time to invest. I think later there may be better times. And the amount is very large.
cointldr

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:59:56 PM

We made very short review of GMP project and it is free for you to download it here: https://cointldr.com/global-metrology-project-report-24-10-2017
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: