Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:24:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN][ Round II is coming soon ]★Global Metrology Project (GMP)★  (Read 17096 times)
Sam@GMP

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:18:49 PM

Metrology is very diverse, it incorporates a lot of things starting from buying something in a shop and going up to the exact time signals. Universal time in the country and all over the world, your smartphone navigation system, lack of fuel when refilling your car gas tank etc...

I second that!

And can you verify bombproof shelters? ))

It's an active project. As soon as we get the necessary accreditation we'll be able to perform the necessary inspections Smiley

I have a strange question, but can metrology inspect something in space, i mean satellites for example.

Yes it can. Usually people chack stuff while it is on Earth! Kinda more convenient:)
As soon as we get the necessary accreditation... Smiley
MegaHit!

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:19:42 PM

You know what
I was thinking about metrology, trying to find a face for it
and I came to conclusion that its very similar to any human being and its mind constitution

most of us are spending much time and power to become better in some features, it may be called a pursuit for perfection
and if we remember measuring tools we'll see that the most accurate of them are those which have a minimum error, let's call it having the less of imperfection

so metrology is a live organism, developing and growing )
Ivan GMP Project

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:21:21 PM

You know what
and I came to conclusion that its very similar to any human being and its mind constitution

most of us are spending much time and power to become better in some features, it may be called a pursuit for perfection
and if we remember measuring tools we'll see that the most accurate of them are those which have a minimum error, let's call it having the less of imperfection

can you give the number of your dealer?
MegaHit!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:22:32 PM

You know what

can you give the number of your dealer?
Ha )
yeah, I think it's time to make pauses between visits to bars )
Ariel995

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:22:39 PM

Metrology is very diverse, it incorporates a lot of things starting from buying something in a shop and going up to the exact time signals. Universal time in the country and all over the world, your smartphone navigation system, lack of fuel when refilling your car gas tank etc...

I second that!
https://s1.postimg.org/2q48cknbdb/photo_2017-10-25_15-48-36.jpg

It's an active project. As soon as we get the necessary accreditation we'll be able to perform the necessary inspections Smiley

I have a strange question, but can metrology inspect something in space, i mean satellites for example.

Yes it can. Usually people chack stuff while it is on Earth! Kinda more convenient:)

Ok, but in the case if people create something in space, is it necessary to check it by  your company,  for example?
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:30:26 PM

I second that!

Ok, but in the case if people create something in space, is it necessary to check it by  your company,  for example?
Well, at the moment our space shuttle has finished its summer flight season, repairng )
So if cosmonauts have something to check they'd better use FedEx
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:33:27 PM

I second that!

Well, at the moment our space shuttle has finished its summer flight season, repairng )
Just kidding ))
As a rule space researches are aimed at gathering of information, so the most part of things that are made in space is gorgeous selfies and numerous notes
they do not require any special callibrations )
Sam@GMP

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:33:53 PM

I second that!

Well, at the moment we only have cars & vans, sorry.
We'll try to call SpaceX, I guess:)
All in all we are willing and ready... just lacking transportation:)
MegaHit!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:35:54 PM

I second that!

Then I need your jokes dealer number too! ))
Ariel995

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:38:22 PM

I second that!
https://s1.postimg.org/2q48cknbdb/photo_2017-10-25_15-48-36.jpg

Well, at the moment we only have cars & vans, sorry.
We'll try to call SpaceX, I guess:)
All in all we are willing and ready... just lacking transportation:)

You don't have imagination. I try to look forward. Tongue
Sam@GMP

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:39:20 PM

I second that!

We've got Bill Hicks chained in the cellar. His jokes quotas are getting higher each day.Smiley
qigong13

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:43:43 PM

Infomative video. Thank you.
GOP17

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:43:56 PM

I second that!

We've got Bill Hicks chained in the cellar. His jokes quotas are getting higher each day.Smiley

mr. hicks is dead u creep1
Ariel995

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:57:12 PM

You know what

Nevertheless your thoughts look strange, it has a sense
Sam@GMP

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:06:12 PM

You know what

Dude is smoking some quality hash.
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:25:16 PM

you're welcome, mate!

we have several more on our youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV2mdP1tm_D3hSuAk-kUbqg

please enjoy!
MegaHit!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:26:21 PM

You know what

and that scares me more )
MegaHit!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:27:37 PM

I second that!

You'd better hire him for bounty )
MegaHit!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:30:40 PM

You know what

nope, I simply bought some Ganja coins  )
Sam@GMP

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:34:15 PM

You know what

nope, I simply bought some Ganja coins  )

Polish it off with some Boozecoin, mate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: