Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:23:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN][ Round II is coming soon ]★Global Metrology Project (GMP)★  (Read 17096 times)
Ivan GMP Project

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:34:55 PM

are you sure you can get all the young brainy scientists to your projects?

Yea, GOP17, definitely.
In our city alone there're a couple of tech universities which churn out many thousands graduates. Among them there are lots of really "brainy" guys. We could make a really fruitful cooperation.

Is educution good in your city?

Top notch, sir!
Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University is among the best in Russia. And Russia has lots of really god universities.

It's cool, but it is nothing in comparison with Oxbridge

We're patriotic and we laugh at posh Brits:)
There are only 3 great things in Britain, gin, Led Zeppelin and accent

what abt motorhead u tosser!?
oh, i forgot about scotch

Scotch is from Scotland  Smiley

best scotch is made in japan
if smth good is made in Scotland it automatically becomes British )

let's make Scotish-Japanise whisky, it will be easy, we just blend them  Grin Grin Grin

u'd just get plonk
or just cleanser )
crypto cleanser!
inv2017

Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:38:27 PM

Yea, GOP17, definitely.
In our city alone there're a couple of tech universities which churn out many thousands graduates. Among them there are lots of really "brainy" guys. We could make a really fruitful cooperation.

Top notch, sir!
Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University is among the best in Russia. And Russia has lots of really god universities.

let's make Scotish-Japanise whisky, it will be easy, we just blend them  Grin Grin Grin

u'd just get plonk
There are only 3 great things in Britain, gin, Led Zeppelin and accent - I would agree with this if you substitute gin for scotch, Led Zeppelin for the Beatles and accent for Aston-Martin  Cheesy  Cheesy  Tongue  Tongue
Sam@GMP

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:43:16 PM

Yea, GOP17, definitely.

Top notch, sir!

u'd just get plonk

sweet-sweet plonk...

All in moderation, too much plonk will make you a crank:)
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:44:30 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 06:13:12 AM by Ivan GMP Project

Smth tasty for you, friends!
Danny YLGV took a look at our project and shares his opinion.
Click'n'joy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNI9CEqOmO8

MegaHit!

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:51:35 PM

Click'n'joy!

If I'm right to understand YouTube still ba the main source of hype?
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:58:14 PM

Click'n'joy!

very well  Smiley
Sam@GMP

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:17:56 PM

Click'n'joy!

very well  Smiley

I second that.
GOP17

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:44:00 PM

Click'n'joy!

ill take a look
copy-paste

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:47:22 PM

Click'n'joy!

https://s1.postimg.org/942wg09hkv/Frontt.png

ill take a look

Me too.
Sam@GMP

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:30:29 PM

Congrats with the conclusion of another day, full of investors bringin' us piles of ETH, furthering our goal:)
bitmybit

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:49:16 AM

First off, I read through your white paper a couple times and it is absolute gold.  There wasn't a spelling error in the whole thing, (Shockingly many WP's have them), and it's "the mother of all white papers".  Love the project, extremely excited about it.  I just recently entered the crypto world, and this project out of all of them stuck out to me the most.  Got a few questions though.

1.  Who are your venture capital investors?

2.  Can you provide information regarding the Russian government's stance on ito's, and the cryptocurrency market?

3.  Who is your global competition?

4.  Could you explain the use of the token in mutual settlement, I found this part a little confusing.

5.  You said that Quantum computers may pose a danger to cryptocurrencies.  Could you expand on that?

6.  You said that you have a smart contract in place so that if you do not reach your soft cap that all investments are returned to investors as ethereum.  Do you have a third party source that can confirm this?  Or could you prove this somehow?

7.  Assuming the ito exceeds the soft cap, and sufficient funding is recieved, under what potential circumstances could investors lose their money?

8.  "Crypto tokens are a fairly new and relatively untested technology.  There are additional risks that the GMP team cannot predict."  I realize you said that you can't predict them, but could you take a stab at what it is your referring too here.
inv2017

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:22:25 AM

Yea, GOP17, definitely.

Top notch, sir!

u'd just get plonk

sweet-sweet plonk...

What's this: too much plonk will make you a crank ? Is it a new Russian proverb?  Grin
Ariel995

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:29:33 AM

Yea, GOP17, definitely.

Top notch, sir!

u'd just get plonk

sweet-sweet plonk...

What's this: too much plonk will make you a crank ? Is it a new Russian proverb?  Grin

I think Russians already have it,
Well, guys,i found an interesting comparisons with blockchain :1.notebook 2.DNA 3.safe glassy box.What do you think about it?
Sam@GMP

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:31:03 AM

First off, I read through your white paper a couple times and it is absolute gold.  There wasn't a spelling error in the whole thing, (Shockingly many WP's have them), and it's "the mother of all white papers".  Love the project, extremely excited about it.  I just recently entered the crypto world, and this project out of all of them stuck out to me the most.  Got a few questions though.

2.  Can you provide information regarding the Russian government's stance on ito's, and the cryptocurrency market?

4.  Could you explain the use of the token in mutual settlement, I found this part a little confusing.

5.  You said that Quantum computers may pose a danger to cryptocurrencies.  Could you expand on that?

6.  You said that you have a smart contract in place so that if you do not reach your soft cap that all investments are returned to investors as ethereum.  Do you have a third party source that can confirm this?  Or could you prove this somehow?

7.  Assuming the ito exceeds the soft cap, and sufficient funding is recieved, under what potential circumstances could investors lose their money?

8.  "Crypto tokens are a fairly new and relatively untested technology.  There are additional risks that the GMP team cannot predict."  I realize you said that you can't predict them, but could you take a stab at what it is your referring too here.

Be assured, we will get answers to all of your questions!
GOP17

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:34:02 AM

Yea, GOP17, definitely.

Top notch, sir!

u'd just get plonk

sweet-sweet plonk...

More like a way of life (◠﹏◠✿)
Sam@GMP

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:29:22 AM

1. We don't have venture investments on the roadmap. Our project is based on our funds and funds of our ITO.
TrimDoll22

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:58:42 AM

Why do you have ITO, not ICO?
Ariel995

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:02:15 AM

1. We don't have venture investments on the roadmap. Our project is based on our funds and funds of our ITO.

Is it enough for your project?
Sam@GMP

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:02:51 AM

ICO is Initial Coin Offering and we distribute our tokens, hence ITO.
TrimDoll22

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:08:21 AM

ICO is Initial Coin Offering and we distribute our tokens, hence ITO.

Why is the price of one token so different on Pre-ICO and ITO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: