Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:28:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN][ Round II is coming soon ]★Global Metrology Project (GMP)★  (Read 17084 times)
Sam@GMP

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:08:29 AM

First off, I read through your white paper a couple times and it is absolute gold.  There wasn't a spelling error in the whole thing, (Shockingly many WP's have them), and it's "the mother of all white papers".  Love the project, extremely excited about it.  I just recently entered the crypto world, and this project out of all of them stuck out to me the most.  Got a few questions though.

1.  Who are your venture capital investors?

2.  Can you provide information regarding the Russian government's stance on ito's, and the cryptocurrency market?

3.  Who is your global competition?

4.  Could you explain the use of the token in mutual settlement, I found this part a little confusing.

5.  You said that Quantum computers may pose a danger to cryptocurrencies.  Could you expand on that?

6.  You said that you have a smart contract in place so that if you do not reach your soft cap that all investments are returned to investors as ethereum.  Do you have a third party source that can confirm this?  Or could you prove this somehow?

7.  Assuming the ito exceeds the soft cap, and sufficient funding is recieved, under what potential circumstances could investors lose their money?

8.  "Crypto tokens are a fairly new and relatively untested technology.  There are additional risks that the GMP team cannot predict."  I realize you said that you can't predict them, but could you take a stab at what it is your referring too here.

Be assured, we will get answers to all of your questions!

1. We don't have venture investments on the roadmap. Our project is based on our funds and funds of our ITO.

Is it enough for your project?

Our hardcap is 450,000,000 $ - we think it is Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ariel995

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:14:54 AM

First off, I read through your white paper a couple times and it is absolute gold.  There wasn't a spelling error in the whole thing, (Shockingly many WP's have them), and it's "the mother of all white papers".  Love the project, extremely excited about it.  I just recently entered the crypto world, and this project out of all of them stuck out to me the most.  Got a few questions though.

2.  Can you provide information regarding the Russian government's stance on ito's, and the cryptocurrency market?

4.  Could you explain the use of the token in mutual settlement, I found this part a little confusing.

5.  You said that Quantum computers may pose a danger to cryptocurrencies.  Could you expand on that?

6.  You said that you have a smart contract in place so that if you do not reach your soft cap that all investments are returned to investors as ethereum.  Do you have a third party source that can confirm this?  Or could you prove this somehow?

7.  Assuming the ito exceeds the soft cap, and sufficient funding is recieved, under what potential circumstances could investors lose their money?

8.  "Crypto tokens are a fairly new and relatively untested technology.  There are additional risks that the GMP team cannot predict."  I realize you said that you can't predict them, but could you take a stab at what it is your referring too here.

1. We don't have venture investments on the roadmap. Our project is based on our funds and funds of our ITO.

How many tokens do you sold already?
Sam@GMP

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:27:58 AM

Why do you have ITO, not ICO?

ICO is Initial Coin Offering and we distribute our tokens, hence ITO.

Why is the price of one token so different on Pre-ICO and ITO?

Presale is the way people can support us with funds for our project for a reduced price, also tokens are not hosted by any exchanges.
TrimDoll22

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:31:23 AM

Presale is the way people can support us with funds for our project for a reduced price, also tokens are not hosted by any exchanges.

When will tokens be at exchange?
Sam@GMP

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:52:34 AM

Tokens will be at exchanges after the 1st round.
GOP17

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:57:18 AM

didnt you have ico when u started?
TrimDoll22

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:58:09 AM

What happen with remaining tokens?
Ariel995

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:19:31 PM

IQeon
Copper Member

Activity: 771
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:20:54 PM

How do you plan to involve international scientists, professionals, talented young people in the project?
What partners do you already have?

Ivan GMP Project

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:31:31 PM

2. That's a quite massive question requiring deep researches in this rapidly developing crypto market.
All government decisions are working out, and it's known that 30, June is the last date to accept ICO regulation
And they coming in force until the end of the next year, 2018
Sam@GMP

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:37:56 PM

How do you plan to involve international scientists, professionals, talented young people in the project?
What partners do you already have?

We've been in contact with several international scientists, for example Keith Mills, who even published a short article in his news site.
You can look into in here
http://metrology.news/ambitious-global-metrology-project-launches-initial-coin-offering
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:40:55 PM

2. That's a quite massive question requiring deep researches in this rapidly developing crypto market.
All government decisions are working out, and it's known that 30, June is the last date to accept ICO regulation
4. The main sense for any - crypto or fiat - currencies is their constant rotation and turnover.
So we'll use our GMP tokens to pay our suppliers, for example.
It will be even better if those suppliers are using their own or other existing cryptocurrency, it's actually one of the main goals all crypto interpreneurs are aimed at

later on we can cooperate with some blockchain based banking sysytem

and dividends for sure
for our token holders
Ariel995

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:47:20 PM

Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:47:48 PM

They will be burned
TrimDoll22

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:53:54 PM

They will be burned

Is the number of tokens limited, and could you issue more tokens?
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:04:39 PM

4. The main sense for any - crypto or fiat - currencies is their constant rotation and turnover.
It will be even better if those suppliers are using their own or other existing cryptocurrency, it's actually one of the main goals all crypto interpreneurs are aimed at

and dividends for sure
for our token holders
6. It's gonna be another smart-contract for ICO, with an automatical function of return in case of non-observance of conditions
presale incoming are totally spent for Ad campaing
Sam@GMP

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:10:38 PM

Well, we have no plans to go to Americas at this stage, so we will settle with Europe and Asia. Our biggest competitors are local companies with little to none international presence.
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:23:26 PM

and dividends for sure
for our token holders
6. It's gonna be another smart-contract for ICO, with an automatical function of return in case of non-observance of conditions
presale incoming are totally spent for Ad campaing
Well it may be lot of things, like total prohobotion for ICOs, exchanges' decision not to accept any tokens and so on
and it all looks more like force majeure, as too much of companies are interested in token development
Sam@GMP

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:34:07 PM

Well, we have no plans to go to Americas at this stage, so we will settle with Europe and Asia. Our biggest competitors are local companies with little to none international presence.

5. Quantum Computers have the theoretical capability of cracking private keys... However the best prototype quantum computers are still at the designing stage, cost hundreds of millions of dollars and basically not going to make any computations any time soon.
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:45:21 PM

Smth tasty for you, friends!
Danny YLGV took a look at our project and shares his opinion.
Click'n'joy!

If I'm right to understand YouTube still ba the main source of hype?
Appears to be so
though there's an opinion, that many investors just waiting for the last day and make investments then
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: