Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:46:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN][ Round II is coming soon ]★Global Metrology Project (GMP)★  (Read 17092 times)
MegaHit!

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:14:51 PM

why do you need blockchain for this project?
Hello!
First of all, it's about smart contratcs and its usefulness, speed and its safety

And there will be our own blockchain for metrology developed, for international metrology market, a sort of IT platform for producers, supplyers and customers.

And our clusters are supposed to search more and more new types of implementation for blockchain in any field of science and business.
one day there's gonna be blockchain everywhere
newborn kids are gonna be included immidiately

What do you suggest - a lazy new world then?)

Yes, we    will look  at a brave new  world!)
I'm not sure it's gonna be brave
There whould be no need in being brave

What do you suggest  - a Lazy New World then?)
I'd say optimized
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:15:39 PM

Your OP is an interesting introduction into the field of metrology. Without verifying the provided info, it absolutely seems to be a field with enormous economic potential. There are probably a lot of metrology centers today already, but I assume their problem is a massive lack in intercommunication, which is what you are going to solve with blockchain technology?
SERGEY MALTSEV

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:20:20 PM

Hello!
First of all, it's about smart contratcs and its usefulness, speed and its safety

And there will be our own blockchain for metrology developed, for international metrology market, a sort of IT platform for producers, supplyers and customers.

And our clusters are supposed to search more and more new types of implementation for blockchain in any field of science and business.
Yes our partners'  project will also implement blockchain.
I believe that it's full potential hasn't been realised yet. In 6-8 months we will have deeper understanding.
Ariel995

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:22:20 PM

Hello!

Can you explain how it works,i mean blockchain
Blockchain is smth that never happened to this world, so it's quite hard to compare it with anything
it's a ledger,it's total trust, it's the fastest trnxs, it's selfdeveloping

It sounds amazing. I can understand how it uses with cryptocurrency, but how it works with metrology
Sam@GMP

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:22:29 PM

Hi there guys,
How are you doing? How is GMP going?

Hey th ere.
We're fine)
Diligently working to bring our project around.
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:23:31 PM

Your OP is an interesting introduction into the field of metrology. Without verifying the provided info, it absolutely seems to be a field with enormous economic potential. There are probably a lot of metrology centers today already, but I assume their problem is a massive lack in intercommunication, which is what you are going to solve with blockchain technology?
Hello!
To verify any info, please, feel free with your questions and you can take a look to this thread, we've answered a lot of questions already )

There are realy a lot of metrology centers, but the market is still in in huge demand
And yes, intercommunication is a good goal, and I'd add the blockchain here is firstly aimed at combinig all the players on one platform tot have an idea of prices, quality and a scale of services provided
TrimDoll22

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:25:00 PM

Hi there guys,

Hey th ere.
We're fine)

How many people know about your project?
and what do you do to make your project become worldwide?
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:25:32 PM

Hello!

Blockchain is smth that never happened to this world, so it's quite hard to compare it with anything

It sounds amazing. I can understand how it uses with cryptocurrency, but how it works with metrology
Metrology still be a science
And metrology services is a product, havin a provider and a customer
Sam@GMP

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:28:42 PM

Hello!

We are planning to draw software, which will serve as a platform for cooperation of metrology clients, service providers and 3rd parties.
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:29:12 PM

Hi there guys,

Hey th ere.
We're fine)

Well running the ICO itself is a good way to say about us already
As a practice shows people still prefer to watch, than read, so we are targeted on Youtube mostly
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:31:16 PM

Hello!
To verify any info, please, feel free with your questions and you can take a look to this thread, we've answered a lot of questions already )

There are realy a lot of metrology centers, but the market is still in in huge demand
And yes, intercommunication is a good goal, and I'd add the blockchain here is firstly aimed at combinig all the players on one platform tot have an idea of prices, quality and a scale of services provided
This platform will include:
Manufacturers of measuring instruments and their consumers (industry)
Producers of standards and their consumers (metrological centers)
Various metrological centers and consumers of services (industry)
sgh858 (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

GMP Project Team

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:32:48 PM

Hi there guys,
We are working according to the schedule . This week our founders will have another interview, which will cover a lot of serious and  topical questions.

SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:33:32 PM

Hello!

It will enhance all business processes and gather companies which haven't even met before.
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:34:28 PM

Hi there guys,

Hey th ere.
We're fine)

As a practice shows people still prefer to watch, than read, so we are targeted on Youtube mostly
And since we have any results implemented in the nearest future (like opening a new centre or increasing the certification range), we are posting articles in science, tech and business media outlets for sure
MegaHit!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:36:50 PM

Hello!

It will enhance all business processes and gather companies which haven't even met before.
yeah!
for sure!
and it will create new types of relations and partnership!
genius
TrimDoll22

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:38:17 PM

Hi there guys,

Hey th ere.
We're fine)

Actually it's sad, but the most companies target to auditory who prefer to watch
do you have your own channel on youtube?
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:39:59 PM

Hi there guys,

Hey th ere.
We're fine)

Actually it's sad, but the most companies target to auditory who prefer to watch
do you have your own channel on youtube?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV2mdP1tm_D3hSuAk-kUbqg/videos
MegaHit!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:44:11 PM

Hello!

yeah!
for sure!
and it will create new types of relations and partnership!
genius
It's like Amazon, but for metrology services!
sgh858 (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

GMP Project Team

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:45:50 PM

More on the question on the look of the world without metrology. An interesting video, take a look!

GOP17

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:46:36 PM

where r u planning to go after the russia market?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: