Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:19:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fastcoin - FST - The Fastest coin so far in the market - is launched!!  (Read 237841 times)
Cheetahx

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 02:31:50 PM

''
Thank you MM for your picture contribution to this forum!

The FastCoin team appreciates all of your contributions and support to this project and we welcome any constructive feedback you would like to provide.

Please note, your picture will not post on the forum just yet until your Bitcointalk forum account has "matured" with "meaningful" activity. 

Hope you don't mind if I re-post it for you on your behalf as we look forward to you and your teams continued support!

Sincerely

Cheetahx

Fastest fairly released Crypto

FST: feH4MSdmG42be3dzjYgXKtnKDEYcKNUKkB     BTC: 1CMeKdFQYnYLpjTd7k7UGkgK6L4TSJFNNR 

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cheetahx

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 02:41:01 PM

Where were all of you with your knowledge when it was flat for 2 years (2015-2016)? Classic: Detractors show up only when price spikes.
Reality is that facts are starting to flow in:
- new website (after 3 years of quiet)
- 2 exchangers and one more by weeks now (there has been a period with only 1 exchanger, and I think to remember zero exchangers in 2015 for some months)
- growing interest on the forum and here
- DevTeam is alive - a major event is supposed to happen Aug 1st

Oh, and no skandals for one of the  few "survival" to the 1st wave of cryptos, now 4.5 year old..... unless you consider skandal some few stuck transactions, which happens for every crypto, BTC included.

Gday,
First let me get this out of the way, I am a believer, I personally think this coin will have a bright future, and I will definitely hold a portion looong term. It has proven it can survive, now its time to thrive!

MisterMerci and midnightrun,s comments and questions are valid, before making an investment, most will want clarification and questions answered as best they can be.
Positive and negative feedback and input, are necessary for development, To grow we must take on adversity as a challenge to be overcome.
They are here because they can see potential and opportunity, like the rest of us.
I know nothing of code or would be trying to have some input, eg. a snapshot or 2nd genesis at block 10 000 000, to allow new wallets to syc from this point forward, as to make the wallet sync a little more user friendly for newcomers. I don't even know if this is possible.
Things evolve through finding strengths and weaknesses.
Onward and upward.

Thank you dan_and_shan,

We appreciate your post and thank you for taking the time to appropriately address MisterMerci and Midnights run's comments.  

We agree with you whole hardheartedly, and would also like to stress that sometimes language barriers are misinterpreted in this forum as a cause of angst.  Please note that this is not the case and that this form is simply a global community with individuals from all over the world and we recognise that English may not be the first language for many of our guests and community members.  

Even in Canada, English is one of two official languages and some may argue that parts of the US speak an entirely different English as well, "Ya'll know what I'm say'n?"  LOL, aside from linguistic misinterpretations, we agree that through constructive dialog we can make FastCoin (FST) be all that it can be.  The CORE development team needs this "Constructive" dialog to take FST to the next level.

With that, please continue with the communications, we look forward to a very exciting next few weeks and months ahead!

Again anyone seeking technical assistance with Wallet installs, troubleshooting etc, fastcointalk.org is a much better place to do this then this forum.  If you are new to the forum please sign up, also any general inquires please feel free to email us at info@fastcoin.ca as we look forward to hearing form you!

Sincerely

Cheetahx

FST: feH4MSdmG42be3dzjYgXKtnKDEYcKNUKkB     BTC: 1CMeKdFQYnYLpjTd7k7UGkgK6L4TSJFNNR 

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
Cheetahx

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 02:46:56 PM

Huys guys

I created a community to FastCoin on Scrypto.io
Let's spread the word about fastcoin even more. Smiley

Here's the community: https://scrypto.io/s/fastcoin/#
Thank you Ribdyne!

We appreciate your good work here!  This is great stuff, and these types of contributions help move this project further.

Sincerely

Cheetahx

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
fast-coin (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Fast and secure crypto currency of the future

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 03:03:53 PM

Quick question for the Dev(s). Are you guys currently working on the block explorer? Not sure how long it would take to update and fully sync it, but it sounds like that could be whats holding us back from having it added to other sites. I noticed people have commented about it for weeks
Thanks for your question Robb1649,

Yes, we are working on having our very own hosted Block Explorer over and above the current explorer located with Block Experts https://www.blockexperts.com/fst

You are correct in that some exchanges would prefer to see this before enlistment, but to be perfectly honest, in our experience donations made to the Exchanges generally expedite this process immensely.

What we are seeing in this space is short of shocking to say the least, so many ICO's some good, mostly bad with zero block exprlores and just whitepapers, are just funneling lots of money into this space trying to do what frankly FastCoin has already done.

Some helpful world of advise, if there are any serious investors that wish to see our coin enlisted on some of the larger exchanges, be perpared to donate some quanties of CryptoCoins, most of which seek BTC as payment, although depending on your size of FST investment you could offer these coins as well.

So again, food for thought, we know that we have some high networth investors curretly very interested in our coin, a word of advise, you might want to take some of the proceeds dedicated for FST coin purchases and use those BTC to donate to the larger exchanges of your choice to expidite FastCoin's enlisment on them.  This might attract the larger institutional investors who are not interested to join some of the exchanges FST is currently traded on.  Again, this could quickly propel FastCoin's value x1000 times inturn providing a return on your investment.

In the meantime I hope this answers your question Robb1649, thank you for asking it and your continued support.

Best

Fast

Robb1649

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:08:22 PM

Quick question for the Dev(s). Are you guys currently working on the block explorer? Not sure how long it would take to update and fully sync it, but it sounds like that could be whats holding us back from having it added to other sites. I noticed people have commented about it for weeks
Thanks for your question Robb1649,

Yes, we are working on having our very own hosted Block Explorer over and above the current explorer located with Block Experts https://www.blockexperts.com/fst

You are correct in that some exchanges would prefer to see this before enlistment, but to be perfectly honest, in our experience donations made to the Exchanges generally expedite this process immensely.

What we are seeing in this space is short of shocking to say the least, so many ICO's some good, mostly bad with zero block exprlores and just whitepapers, are just funneling lots of money into this space trying to do what frankly FastCoin has already done.

Some helpful world of advise, if there are any serious investors that wish to see our coin enlisted on some of the larger exchanges, be perpared to donate some quanties of CryptoCoins, most of which seek BTC as payment, although depending on your size of FST investment you could offer these coins as well.

So again, food for thought, we know that we have some high networth investors curretly very interested in our coin, a word of advise, you might want to take some of the proceeds dedicated for FST coin purchases and use those BTC to donate to the larger exchanges of your choice to expidite FastCoin's enlisment on them.  This might attract the larger institutional investors who are not interested to join some of the exchanges FST is currently traded on.  Again, this could quickly propel FastCoin's value x1000 times inturn providing a return on your investment.

In the meantime I hope this answers your question Robb1649, thank you for asking it and your continued support.

Best

Fast

I actually just sent you an email that you had listed to ask you that question. But yes, that does answer my question. Thank you
fast-coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 04:09:52 PM

Does anyone have a copy of the previous client 8.7.2, they can share? Exchanges are still using this one with no problems.
currently having issues when it hits block 10090934. have tried reinstalling 3 times and re-sync and same issue?
 I dont know how to build from here   https://github.com/fastcoinproject/fastcoin
Anyone got any ideas? I would like to try with previous wallet version.

Uninstalled all, reinstalled all for the 4th time,  and bingo she is up to date, sent a few to cryptopia and livecoin and received a few,and all is good. Roll Eyes Cheesy Grin

Thanks again dan_and_shan,

Hope this information finds you well, please note, you can download most of all stable FST Wallet versions from the fastcoin forum located here...

http://www.fastcointalk.org/

Here is the direct link for the 8.7.2  Windows wallet as you requested.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B37Llt3dDAzHczdVMkk3dE16aU0

Mac 8.7.2 here...

https://sourceforge.net/projects/fastcoin/files/mac/0.8.7.2/

Best

Fast

Cryptao

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

The Tao of Crypto

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:34:28 PM

The blockexplorer doesn't seem to be working. It's stuck at block 717841 (which was a long time ago).
Any updates on this?
EdithS

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:43:18 PM

The blockexplorer doesn't seem to be working. It's stuck at block 717841 (which was a long time ago).
Any updates on this?
Hi Cryptao,

Yes I actually thought that myself, because I keep checking it as well ;-)

It would appear that way, but it actually is moving forward, just very slowly. 

You can contact "Block Experts" directly here as I think they have my email on a SPAM list by now ;-) https://support.blockexperts.com/

Edith
aan001

Activity: 728

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 10:50:44 PM

Not looking good today Angry

▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄█████
                     ▀▀██████████
  ▀██████▄             ▄████████
    ▀██████▄        ▄██████████
      ▀██████▄    ▄██████▀  ██
        ▀█████▀▄██████▀     ▀
          ▀█▀▄██████▀
          ▄▄█████▀▄▄
        ▄██████▀▄████▄
      ▄██████▀  ▀██████▄
   ▄▄█████▀       ▀██████▄
████████▀           ▀██████▄
██████▀               ▀██████▄
.stableDEX.
ϟ

ϟ

ϟ
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
█████   ████████████████
██████▄▄▄█████████████████
▐██████   ██   ▀    ▀██████▌
▐██████   ██   ▄██▄   █████▌
▐██████   ██   ████   █████▌
██████   ██   ████   █████
█████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

dan_and_shan

Activity: 432

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:40:51 AM

Does anyone have a copy of the previous client 8.7.2, they can share? Exchanges are still using this one with no problems.
currently having issues when it hits block 10090934. have tried reinstalling 3 times and re-sync and same issue?
 I dont know how to build from here   https://github.com/fastcoinproject/fastcoin
Anyone got any ideas? I would like to try with previous wallet version.

Uninstalled all, reinstalled all for the 4th time,  and bingo she is up to date, sent a few to cryptopia and livecoin and received a few,and all is good. Roll Eyes Cheesy Grin

Thanks again dan_and_shan,

Hope this information finds you well, please note, you can download most of all stable FST Wallet versions from the fastcoin forum located here...

http://www.fastcointalk.org/

Here is the direct link for the 8.7.2  Windows wallet as you requested.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B37Llt3dDAzHczdVMkk3dE16aU0

Mac 8.7.2 here...

https://sourceforge.net/projects/fastcoin/files/mac/0.8.7.2/

Best

Fast

Thankyou for the response and link, although i had a win, so no longer need it Smiley

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
midnightrun

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:13:06 AM

Hello Midnightrun,

Thank you for your questions and please accept my sincerest apologises if you are not getting the answers you are seeking via this forum.  Please feel free to email our FastCoin Foundation team members at info@fastcoin.ca.  Most of our community members are well meaning and sometimes this forum may not be the best place to communicate that loyalty and enthusiasm.

Thanks again for your questions as we look forward to your email reply.

Sincerely

Cheetahx

Thanks for your response Cheetahx. Where is the community most active? It seems that fastcointalk.org is a ghost town and the subreddit hasn't really been active in over a year. Is there a roadmap of what is to come for FastCoin and what the team is working on currently?
Cheetahx

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 05:18:04 PM

Hello Midnightrun,

Thank you for your questions and please accept my sincerest apologises if you are not getting the answers you are seeking via this forum.  Please feel free to email our FastCoin Foundation team members at info@fastcoin.ca.  Most of our community members are well meaning and sometimes this forum may not be the best place to communicate that loyalty and enthusiasm.

Thanks again for your questions as we look forward to your email reply.

Sincerely

Cheetahx

Thanks for your response Cheetahx. Where is the community most active? It seems that fastcointalk.org is a ghost town and the subreddit hasn't really been active in over a year. Is there a roadmap of what is to come for FastCoin and what the team is working on currently?
Thank you Midnightrun,

The CORE Dev team is generally a quite group and do poke their heads into the fastcointalk.org and this forum mainly to focus on technical discussions and contributions.  Our FastCointalk.org site has several thousand registered users and activity on it can vary on it overtime.

Our official Twitter Account...

https://twitter.com/fast_coin

also has over 8,000 followers and tends to be very active and our Facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/FastCoin.ca/

is also developing with a good group of followers as well.

With respects to a Roadmap, yes, we are working on releasing a roadmap and it should be made available to the general public on August 1st 2017.  This is as per our promotional timeline video posted on Youtube here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPTJT8eOUpA

For any serious interested parties that wish to participate and contribute to the FastCoin Foundation CORE steering committee, please email me at cheetahx@fastcoin.ca and we can discuss further.

Sincerely

/C

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
Pflit

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 09:44:19 AM

Did Fastcoin made an proposal for the Faster Payments Task Force ?

http://www.coindesk.com/faster-payments-startup-pitches-federal-reserve-group-cryptocurrency/

http://fasterpaymentstaskforce.org/wp-content/uploads/faster-payments-task-force-final-report-part-two.pdf

fast-coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 12:40:32 PM

Thank you for your question Pflit,

Please note, at present we will neither confirm or deny the proposal.  

What we can tell you is that we are very excited about upcoming events and look forward to much bigger things moving forward.

Fast

Pflit

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 01:01:33 PM

Very nice to hear that the team is very excited about upcoming events.

Cryptao

Activity: 82

The Tao of Crypto

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:05:26 PM

Don't you think it would be better to use one or the other, bitcointalk or fastcointalk? Personally I prefer bitcointalk because it's for everything.
Pflit

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 01:11:52 PM

I downloaded the latest Windows Wallet version but there is no source for blocks available to synchronise. Other coins with the same Walllet software are synchronising automatically. With big upcoming events it would be very great if Fastcoin also synchronise the wallet automatically which make it more user friendly for the mass.

Cheetahx

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 01:18:23 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 01:29:41 PM by Cheetahx

We truly are excited about what is about to happen,

Our team has been very patient these past 4 years and believe the coming months will demonstrate the magnitude of that perspective.

A few things we would like to make comment on before we begin to divulge the outline of our proposed technical Roadmap.

I want to personally thank all of the FastCoin community members for their contributions and support throughout this program, this is, and continues to be a decentralised and open sourced initiative.  It is because of these conscious, open minded and critical thinking community members, that FastCoin has been as successful as it has.  We understand and accept the fact that we are NOT perfect and are constantly looking for ways to improve our program.  From the CORE Development team, to the marketing promotions, to just curious FST fans that want to learn more, on behalf of the FastCoin project and FastCoin Foundation members we thank you!  

To all of the potentially NEW community members, we welcome you to join into the fray and we are happy for you to join us in this cryptocurrency movement of ours.  A quote from Eric Liddell, comes to mind and feel it may best capture where we are together in this journey at this moment in time and I would like to share it with all of you today....

“You came to see a race today. To see someone win. It happened to be me. But I want you to do more than just watch a race. I want you to take part in it. I want to compare faith to running in a race. It's hard. It requires concentration of will, energy of soul. You experience elation when the winner breaks the tape - especially if you've got a bet on it. But how long does that last? You go home. Maybe your dinner's burnt. Maybe you haven't got a job. So who am I to say, "Believe, have faith," in the face of life's realities? I would like to give you something more permanent, but I can only point the way. I have no formula for winning the race. Everyone runs in her own way, or his own way. And where does the power come from, to see the race to its end? From within.”

Where does the power of FastCoin come from?  From "Within" the community members and those that choose to hold the coin!

Thank you all again very much as we continue this journey together, and look forward to posting our technical Roadmap on Aug 1st!

Sincerely

Cheetahx

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
EdithS

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:23:06 PM

I downloaded the latest Windows Wallet version but there is no source for blocks available to synchronise. Other coins with the same Walllet software are synchronising automatically. With big upcoming events it would be very great if Fastcoin also synchronise the wallet automatically which make it more user friendly for the mass.
Hi Pflit,

This link might help you....

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B37Llt3dDAzHTktRRFpzSlJaVzA

Edith
Pflit

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 02:21:44 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 05:43:00 PM by Pflit

Hi Pflit,

This link might help you....

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B37Llt3dDAzHTktRRFpzSlJaVzA

Edith
[/quote]
t
Thanks for the answer. I followed all the steps but the wallet synchronise doesn't work. After extract and copy paste i'm missing the wallet.dat file. The file names i received are different then in the example. I copied everything as in the example. Because of the different file names i use maybe another wallet version? I tried it now five times but i can't get a source for blocks to synchronise my wallet. For now i store my Fast at Livecoin and hoping that my wallet will work in the future.

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: