Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:11:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fastcoin - FST - The Fastest coin so far in the market - is launched!!  (Read 237842 times)
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:07:18 AM

Is this a joke? Has to release the third coin of the day, while I was sleeping eh? Or, maybe I'm still asleep...Maybe, this is all just a bad dream...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ronados

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:35:38 AM

Beta running Fastcoin at my pool: http://149.210.130.171/
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:18:03 PM

I guess you can call this "1 step forward 2 steps back" coin. 
Regardless, I have 1200 if you want them for 5 LTC.   Grin

-tb-

erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:19:04 PM

Is this a joke? Has to release the third coin of the day, while I was sleeping eh? Or, maybe I'm still asleep...Maybe, this is all just a bad dream...
I stopped mining it when I noticed that it looked like a 1000 block pre mine. I will wait for the block exploer to appear to confirm the timing.

fxmulder

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 02:01:21 PM

I stopped mining it when I noticed that it looked like a 1000 block pre mine. I will wait for the block exploer to appear to confirm the timing.

looks like a 400 some premine, I got in around 700 I think

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
Nolo

Activity: 686

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 03:27:37 PM

Selling 7,000FST for 2LTC per k. 

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
fast-coin (OP)

Activity: 163

Fast and secure crypto currency of the future

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 04:25:31 PM

fastcoin going strong

fast-coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 04:30:05 PM

You are more practical? lmao so let me get this straight you tinkered with some code, which you know nothing about and thought you could just be the brightest tool in the shed by lowering block times beyond anything any one every tried. Renamed the code, created a logo , PREMINED IT lol and presented it to the community with 0 innovation.

My friend you are a genius and I hope your family is very proud of your achievement. That of course if they know only what you tell them and are gullible as hell Smiley  

I hope those premined coins make you a millionaire , now wait with coins blocks this fast a billionaire Tongue
I have nothing to say to the retards like you, read your own messages, and see if there's any consistencies there.
You complained about this coin is too fast and is not secure, you said that bitcoin's 10 min block time is a well design, PROVE THAT THIS COIN IS NOT SECURE!

Idoit, you know only to copy what other people said, if you are really good, prove what you said, it's as simple as that. There's no point that we argue here, you prove what you said and nothing to argue here. Can you do that? retard, go back and learn!

Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 04:32:30 PM

You are more practical? lmao so let me get this straight you tinkered with some code, which you know nothing about and thought you could just be the brightest tool in the shed by lowering block times beyond anything any one every tried. Renamed the code, created a logo , PREMINED IT lol and presented it to the community with 0 innovation.

My friend you are a genius and I hope your family is very proud of your achievement. That of course if they know only what you tell them and are gullible as hell Smiley  

I hope those premined coins make you a millionaire , now wait with coins blocks this fast a billionaire Tongue
I have nothing to say to the retards like you, read your own messages, and see if there's any consistencies there.
You complained about this coin is too fast and is not secure, you said that bitcoin's 10 min block time is a well design, PROVE THAT THIS COIN IS NOT SECURE!

Idoit, you know only to copy what other people said, if you are really good, prove what you said, it's as simple as that. There's no point that we argue here, you prove what you said and nothing to argue here. Can you do that? retard, go back and learn!
Assuming a global network, 12 seconds is not enough for a block to propogate across the entire network. You're an idiot, and we need to look no further than your graphic design for evidence of that.

Nolo

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 04:36:18 PM

Fast-coin want to buy my FST from me?  I have 8k roughly. 

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
mnx

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 04:37:13 PM

I can't even get the client to sync...
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 04:58:04 PM

I agree with fast-coin, these idoits complain in every occasions the new coins. They did the same when bitcoin and litecoin came out.

I'd suggest two things to them:

1. If you don't like, stay away. There are plenty things in the world you don't like, so what?

2. If you think the new coin has a defect, prove it. Don't just talk "because bitcoin did not do this way...", it's a stupid argument. If you can fork this coin's blockchain, or mess it up, or destroy it, then please do it! I'll be more than happy to see any of these actually happen - not in theory on the paper. This will advance our knowledge about the crypto coins. But if you are unable to do it, keep your mouth shut, as talking about only theory is simply an idoit!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
nearmiss

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 05:01:58 PM

2. If you think the new coin has a defect, prove it. Don't just talk "because bitcoin did not do this way...", it's a stupid argument. If you can fork this coin's blockchain, or mess it up, or destroy it, then please do it! I'll be more than happy to see any of these actually happen - not in theory on the paper. This will advance our knowledge about the crypto coins. But if you are unable to do it, keep your mouth shut, as talking about only theory is simply an idoit!

You know...just because people aren't physically doing it, does not make the theories any less valid.  If you aren't aware, it would take actual time and resource to prove the theories, and frankly I doubt that time and effort is worth it just to break this coin (especially given the theories are fairly sound).    Burying your heads in the sand because people don't want to put in the resources to prove themselves right is foolish.  With a dev that gets that riled up over a few trolls, I know I certainly have no interest in supporting this coin.

In short, the coin isn't worth the time for anyone to 'prove' how broken it could become.  Best scenario, your coin takes off, becomes valuable, and then it becomes worthwhile for someone to show you in real terms why it may have been a flawed design Smiley

Profit-Switching Pool w/ Vardiff -> http://hashco.ws  Optionally keep the alts we mine or auto-trade for BTC. In addition can be paid out in any of: 365, AC, BC,  BTC, C2, CINNI, COMM, FAC, HBN, MINT, PMC, QRK, RDD, WC, XBC
fast-coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 05:05:18 PM

Assuming a global network, 12 seconds is not enough for a block to propogate across the entire network. You're an idiot, and we need to look no further than your graphic design for evidence of that.

Hazard, have you understand how p2p network work? Look at your stupid messages you posted in LKY thread, everyone was laughing at that. You better learn the basic knowledge before positing stupid messages in the thread, it makes people laugh, lol  Grin Grin

Joe_Bauers

Activity: 802
Merit: 1003

GCVMMWH

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 05:05:29 PM

My initial idea for ScienceCoin was PreScienceCoin - with -5 second blocks. It sounds like Fastcoin will be almost as slow.
thisnewcoin

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 05:07:41 PM

You know...just because people aren't physically doing it, does not make the theories any less valid.  If you aren't aware, it would take actual time and resource to prove the theories, and frankly I doubt that time and effort is worth it just to break this coin (especially given the theories are fairly sound).    Burying your heads in the sand because people don't want to put in the resources to prove themselves right is foolish.  With a dev that gets that riled up over a few trolls, I know I certainly have no interest in supporting this coin.

In short, the coin isn't worth the time for anyone to 'prove' how broken it could become.  Best scenario, your coin takes off, becomes valuable, and then it becomes worthwhile for someone to show you in real terms why it may have been a flawed design Smiley

another "theoretist" here. yes yes no time and not worth it, please go away, retard!

again: prove it or keep your mouth shut! It's as simple as that. Too many people who know only to talk, this is the problem, idoits!

●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
nearmiss

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 05:12:32 PM

another "theoretist" here. yes yes no time and not worth it, please go away, retard!

again: prove it or keep your mouth shut! It's as simple as that. Too many people who know only to talk, this is the problem, idoits!

You really do make for a very welcoming community around this coin don't you?  Glad I avoided setting up a pool for this last night.  Will move along to the next new coin and help out there instead.  Good luck.

Profit-Switching Pool w/ Vardiff -> http://hashco.ws  Optionally keep the alts we mine or auto-trade for BTC. In addition can be paid out in any of: 365, AC, BC,  BTC, C2, CINNI, COMM, FAC, HBN, MINT, PMC, QRK, RDD, WC, XBC
Nolo

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 05:13:32 PM

Someone please buy my FST! Smiley  8,350 now

thisnewcoin

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 05:16:21 PM

You really do make for a very welcoming community around this coin don't you?  Glad I avoided setting up a pool for this last night.  Will move along to the next new coin and help out there instead.  Good luck.

lol, I am not the owner of this coin, I am just a miner. I am getting tired to see this kind of messages. Yes if you don't like this, go away, there are many opportunities out there, isn't there's a new coin called AMC launched? go there and post the same. Glad to see these people leave this thread  Grin

fast-coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 05:19:36 PM

I can't even get the client to sync...
try addnode in your config file and restart the client.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: