Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:28:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fastcoin - FST - The Fastest coin so far in the market - is launched!!  (Read 237894 times)
Tribun

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:20:07 AM

Just curious about the news on livecoin.net:

FST NEWS
Created 03.01.2018 11:57
Dear clients, network rejects amounts over 10000 FST, please withdraw transactions under 10000 FST each.

Since when does the network rejcet amounts over 10k?
- I have already made transfers >10k.

almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

Just curious about the news on livecoin.net:

FST NEWS
Created 03.01.2018 11:57
Dear clients, network rejects amounts over 10000 FST, please withdraw transactions under 10000 FST each.

Since when does the network rejcet amounts over 10k?
- I have already made transfers >10k.

It's probably related to transaction complexity - and the size of that tx in bytes - rather than a specific amount. This has come up before and seems to be an ongoing problem. One version of the client will create transactions that the other version of the client will never incorporate into a block, because they're too large. So if all miners are on the other version, the transaction will stay stuck in the memory pool - it is ignored because it's too "large" - rather than finding its way into a block.

There are also issues with the generation rate of FST and the amount of time it takes for the client to build a block with large transactions, so there's no real incentives for miners to raise those limits. Their generation rate may actually drop.

It's been a while since I tried to figure this out so I'm sure that someone else could provide more specific information. I don't know if it's as simple as livecoin upgrading (or downgrading) to a different client.
GoncaloFig

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:14:37 PM

My mac wallet didnt find any connection.
Saying the last block was 4 years ago. Can somebody help me?
Lalaland122

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:53:10 PM

Project dead?
Tribun

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:01:20 AM

I have to reject my last post...

Type   Amount   From/to   Notes
Withdrawal   8 450 FST   Wallet: fndfEJMKpnckoH7pEY4H7Lu4tVS9vzsfFY   In progress

We're getting strange error when sending FST transactions, that is why most of them got stuck. We'll contact developers to figure out why is this happening with FST node. We will move deadline to withdraw FST forward, don't worry, everybody will get theirs funds.

Ok, thanks. Smiley

Here ist one of my post in the livecoin.net forum...

@FST-dev:
I think if this problem won't get solved, the chance to keep FST at livecoin.net isn't very big...

fast-coin (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Fast and secure crypto currency of the future

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 05:46:53 PM

Good day FastCoin community members,

Please note we are still working with Livecoin and we have engaged in communication with them and as a result hope to resolve the issue.  We thank community members that have been writing to them to continue to support FastCoin on their platform.  For now this process seems to be positively received by Livecoin, we will continue to update the community as negotiations progress.  

Additional postive news is that we have been recently approached by a NEW exchange (BLOCKBID)

https://blockbid.com.au/

We encourage all community members that wish to see FastCoin enlisted with BlockBid to please write to them directly to the following email address addressed to "Emma Hoffman" at

blockbid.com.au@mail21.us4.mcsv.net

and or fill out the following online form...

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdAOx7R3ESSLsCqjNk4aJN4dwN4DTa0yCmwI5LfWpTEIeG7Wg/viewform

Thank you all again for your continued support!

Best

Fast

Cheetahx

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:49:02 AM

Happy New Year everyone!

It would be an understatement to say that 2017 was a just a great year for Cryptocurrencies.  What took place last year makes 2013 look like a mere blip on the map.  2018 looks like will be the year where Cryptocurrencies will finally be embraced by institutional and mainstream investors.  This space has come a long way since the introduction of Bitcoin in 2009 and we look forward to FastCoin moving on to a new chapter beyond the excitement phase to that of something more charismatic. 

FastCoin has certainly shared some high's and low's over the years, however the FastCoin team and key core community members are reinvigorated with a new sense of contribution.  We look forward to providing further details to this new phase of development in the first quarter of 2018.  FastCoin is very much alive and well as we continue to work with our community, exchange partners and development team to provide new and innovative offerings in the Cryptocurrency space.

We would like to thank all community members that have made contributions to the FastCoin project and would like to wish everyone the very best that 2018 can bring!

Sincerely

/C

Fastest fairly released Crypto

FST: feH4MSdmG42be3dzjYgXKtnKDEYcKNUKkB     BTC: 1CMeKdFQYnYLpjTd7k7UGkgK6L4TSJFNNR 

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
Hedda Gabler

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:16:29 PM

I'm buying FastCoin right now. Don't want to miss the boat.
NAB622

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:32:32 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 07:53:21 PM by NAB622

I can't get the wallet to sync on Windows 7 or Arch Linux. I've followed a few of the links to past forum posts, but nothing is working. This seems to be a widespread problem (Livecoin had wallet issues for at least 2 months before deciding to delist, and the forum on fastcointalk.org is full of people asking for help with the wallet).

Do you guys need any testers for the mobile wallet, or for anything else? I'm a good tester, and I'd really love to see this project take off. I have Windows 7 and Arch Linux on my desktop, and once that's working I can test the mobile wallet on my Galaxy S4.

Also, Coinmarketcap has been showing the same number of circulating Fastcoin for at least a month now (156,913,424 FST). Surely that can't be right..?
tr210

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:04:12 AM

Hello I have and Android Fast Coin Wallet and the wallet will not sync or connect to the Trusted Peer I have done multiple Installs and blockchain resets but nothing has worked only thing I can get is the Private Key Back file off the device however this file cannot be imported into the Desktop Wallet. Has anyone else had and resolved this issue?
Koover

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:38:25 AM

Sorry to the new people but fastcoin has had these sync problems for months and maybe years.  It doesn't appear there is any active development and only poor marketing.  It's possible there is significant fraud because the core developers must know about these problems.  They routinely blame anyone but themselves and nothing has changed in the six months I have been watching this coin.  It's extremely unfortunate but my only choice was to sell all my coins weeks ago. I would recommend the same to other and good luck to those that don't move on to better developed coins. 
m0gliEz

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:13:49 AM

Well, I've been away for quite some time, and during which, have lost access to my original account "m0gliE" on bitcointalk.org.
So if anyone has looked at my pervious posts from that account and wondered if I have gone off the deep end, I must apologize.

I am both delighted and saddened to see how Fastcoin has progressed. Delighted that it still functions, but saddened that I, along with the others, have not dedicated more time to the project.

First off, let me address some quick fixes that will resolve many of the problems I've seen posted here and on reddit.

I've recently uploaded the entire blockchain files and bootstrap.dat files to archive.org and sourceforge.net
You can download the individual files and run using -rescan to build the database, or download and extract the bootstrap.dat file.

Note: Importing the bootstrap.dat file verifies each and every block so it's expected to take at least 6 hours to complete. [use -dbcache=4096]
Note: Placing the individual files in your datadir will greatly reduce the time needed to scan. Use with the -rescan command switch.

https://archive.org/details/Fastcoin_Blockchain
https://archive.org/details/fastcoin_bootstrap
https://sourceforge.net/projects/fastcoin/

For quicker results, set maxconnections=0 while importing the bootstrap.dat
After import, close client, then set to maxconnections=2 while completing synchronization.
After syncing, close client, then set maxconnections=12 and restart.

When Fastcoin imports the blockchain and builds the index, connecting clients will still try to query and send block data which reduces the client performance while building the database.

Even while synchronizing the blockchain, if you are connected to many clients at once, it will actually reduce the performance of incoming data. Once the blockchain is fully up to date, you can restart the client using any number of connections as it will no longer hinder the synchronization performance.

Some of these issues will easily be addressed in upcoming fixes for the current and future versions of Fastcoin.

-m

fast-coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:30:41 PM

Well, I've been away for quite some time, and during which, have lost access to my original account "m0gliE" on bitcointalk.org.
So if anyone has looked at my pervious posts from that account and wondered if I have gone off the deep end, I must apologize.

I am both delighted and saddened to see how Fastcoin has progressed. Delighted that it still functions, but saddened that I, along with the others, have not dedicated more time to the project.

First off, let me address some quick fixes that will resolve many of the problems I've seen posted here and on reddit.

I've recently uploaded the entire blockchain files and bootstrap.dat files to archive.org and sourceforge.net
You can download the individual files and run using -rescan to build the database, or download and extract the bootstrap.dat file.

Note: Importing the bootstrap.dat file verifies each and every block so it's expected to take at least 6 hours to complete. [use -dbcache=4096]
Note: Placing the individual files in your datadir will greatly reduce the time needed to scan. Use with the -rescan command switch.

After import, close client, then set to maxconnections=2 while completing synchronization.

When Fastcoin imports the blockchain and builds the index, connecting clients will still try to query and send block data which reduces the client performance while building the database.

Even while synchronizing the blockchain, if you are connected to many clients at once, it will actually reduce the performance of incoming data. Once the blockchain is fully up to date, you can restart the client using any number of connections as it will no longer hinder the synchronization performance.

Some of these issues will easily be addressed in upcoming fixes for the current and future versions of Fastcoin.

-m

Welcome back m0gliEz,

We look forward to your continued contribution as our lead Dev, along with all of the new Developers that have joined us on Github.  We also welcome back Joshua Barretto (Zesterer), Shitscared, and Coradan to the fray.  Special shout out goes to some new faces, Pierre Pronchery, Fisherman21, shaib39, ProkhorZ, CodeRunner, and Chewy83!

https://github.com/fastcoinproject/fastcoin/settings/collaboration

Any additional developers that would like to join in please feel free to email us at info@fastcoin.ca and we will send you an invite to join our team within Github.

Best
Fast

Cheetahx

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:40:42 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 01:52:59 PM by Cheetahx

-m

Welcome back m0gliEz,

We look forward to your continued contribution as our lead Dev, along with all of the new Developers that have joined us on Github.  We also welcome back Joshua Barretto (Zesterer), Shitscared, and Coradan to the fray.  Special shout out goes to some new faces, Pierre Pronchery, Fisherman21, shaib39, ProkhorZ, CodeRunner, and Chewy83!

https://github.com/fastcoinproject/fastcoin/settings/collaboration

Any additional developers that would like to join in please feel free to email us at info@fastcoin.ca and we will send you an invite to join our team within Github.

Best
Fast

Welcome back m0gliEz,

Indeed, we are very pleased to have you back full on as we look forward to continued updates and releases in the coming weeks and months.  Is it true that you did work for NASA?  If it is, we certainly look forward to learning how your new updates will take us back into orbit.

We also would like to recognize the 30 plus developers within the Fastcoin network as well.

https://github.com/fastcoinproject/fastcoin/network/members

Sincerely

/C

Fastest fairly released Crypto

FST: feH4MSdmG42be3dzjYgXKtnKDEYcKNUKkB     BTC: 1CMeKdFQYnYLpjTd7k7UGkgK6L4TSJFNNR 

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:17:48 PM

can someone hook it up with the latest nodes please?
m0gliEz

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:24:14 AM

can someone hook it up with the latest nodes please?

addnode=98.118.3.78:9526
addnode=70.51.126.95:9526
addnode=198.50.204.112:9526
addnode=46.33.202.203:9336
addnode=69.27.173.229:19336
addnode=94.23.211.210:9336
addnode=78.129.241.145:9336
addnode=172.104.22.152:9336
addnode=92.28.241.248:9526
addnode=74.65.5.45:9526
addnode=173.212.229.5:9526
addnode=47.18.165.214:9526
Lalaland122

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:20:54 AM

I can not withdraw my FST from livecoin. Any suggestions?
NAB622

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:33:58 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 08:59:59 AM by NAB622

I can not withdraw my FST from livecoin. Any suggestions?

The Livecoin wallet stopped working several months ago. Nobody can withdraw anything right now. That's why they are delisting Fastcoin.

I put in a withdrawal request almost a week ago, and the transaction still hasn't even started, so I'm left to assume they're still having major difficulties (As are we). It's a shame, too. Fastcoin was what brought me to Livecoin in the first place.
fast-coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:45:15 PM

Hello Fastcoin community members,

Please note that we have made some progress with Livecoin.net in our discussions with them and as a result they are considering canceling the original delisting of Fastcoin from their exchange.  We ask that all community members please continue to refrain from any negative comments towards Livecoin.net during this time.  We will keep the community posted as we progress further with our negotiations with them. 

Best
Fast

NAB622

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:03:05 AM

I have no issues with Livecoin at all. In fact I'll be delighted if they keep Fastcoin.

Thanks for the update!
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: