Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:10:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Ethereum (ETH)  (Read 6346 times)
Volant

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:17:30 AM

Big future for ETH.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:21:11 PM

I consider that eth has good prospects in the future given its growth and demand and stability is no less important
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:26:46 AM

Hi guys! I am planning to invest in alt coin, particularly Ethereum. What do you think is the future of ethereum?Is it a good investment?Please help me.Thank you.
Ovbiously ethereum will be a very good investment.Because it increased more than 20X in 2017.And ethereum has lots of room for growth.I think Ethereum price can hit 10000$ in 2018.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:07:47 AM

Ethereum is next to bitcoin but ethereum is also a fast growing altcoin. Ethereum is good for long term investment, now the price of ethereum is low so this is the right time to buy ethereum. In future ethereum price will be blooming in the cryptocurrency market. Transaction speed  and transaction fees low while using ethereum.

etherium is not a fast growing altcoin because as you see its value seems to increase at a verry slow rate unlike to some other coin like bitcoin that can actually pump unexpectedly in a shorter time frame. Etheriums price is also not blooming as bitcoin have due to the fact that etherium is only the second coin next to bitcoin but in terms of transactions , etherium is indeed cost lesser and inexpensive however etherium does still experienced a delay or network problems if ever theres a traffic or server overload.
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:10:20 AM

the future of ethereum is sure to be very good in the future, because the ethereum is one of the coins that has good prospects and also the value of the price will continue to increase. ethereum currently provides a very popular wallet and is always used for many projects.
I agree with you . The future of ETH is likely to grow, as there are many big partners that want to work with ETH and in the future ETH prices may reach $ 5,000 to $ 50,000 as demand for ETH is increasing high and they like to use ETH to invest in ICO projects
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:58:40 AM

To invest in ETH, because ether is the fuel for many projects, has a developed infrastructure and course it will still walk within 0,1 and 0,2 BTC even. Of course, barring something unexpected - a lot of projects come on the heels of ETH and threatening to throw him off the pedestal of the second coin in the crypt.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:17:44 PM

the future of ethereum is sure to be very good in the future, because the ethereum is one of the coins that has good prospects and also the value of the price will continue to increase. ethereum currently provides a very popular wallet and is always used for many projects.
I agree with you . The future of ETH is likely to grow, as there are many big partners that want to work with ETH and in the future ETH prices may reach $ 5,000 to $ 50,000 as demand for ETH is increasing high and they like to use ETH to invest in ICO projects

besides that, I think there are many projects use ethereum as their base network and this will make ethereum increase for a long-term. although sometimes we can see that the network is getting busy to transfer the tokens but it will send without waiting too long and I am sure that ethereum will grow in the future. but we can only predict how much the price will increase in the future and if we can save much of ethereum then we can be a rich person.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:37:34 PM

In the future, ethereum can overcome the BTC. At present, ethereum market is very potential, as I think it is the foundation for many ICO projects to develop, and investing in ICO projects, I think there will be great potential.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:38:12 PM

Hi guys! I am planning to invest in alt coin, particularly Ethereum. What do you think is the future of ethereum?Is it a good investment?Please help me.Thank you.

According to Ethereum news, the currency in the future has great potential as Ethereum was born with Blockchain 2.0 technology, which is expected to replace Bitcoin in the future to become the most potent cryptos in the cryptocurrencies market. If you determine long-term investment, it is advisable to invest in Ethereum because it is predicted that by the end of 2018 ETH's exchange rate will reach $10,000.

_noname_

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:01:02 PM

According to my experience Ethereum will get bright future but it will take long time because still ethereum is not very well like bitcoin but good then other altcoins. And ethereum is improving his performance with time due to which demand in market is also increasing so with time it will get high demand if continuously keep this performance and try to improve more.
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:54:15 PM

of course, ETH is the second biggest coin in the world. It was built from ERC20 platform which has supported for the altcoins development so much. I totally believe in this coin

Bybox

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:59:11 PM

Investing on Ethereum is also a good idea since Ethereum has lots of potential from its hard fork to smart contracts. Also, a lot of people feel safe to invest in Ethereum because they have almost no drama like Bitcoin
helen123

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:17:46 PM

I think you are happy now, if you did invest  Smiley

Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:45:08 PM

Etherium's success was "slowly but surely" . Its potential has been proven, smart contracts, hard forks, altcoins development support. With these eth's place in the cryptoworld is secured. For now i only see a very bright future for eth. Demand for eth will continue as it continue to improve its performance.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
faaty

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:50:32 PM

I am almost sure that this year will be awesome for ethereum. Bitcoin raised a lot in the last year however it has high fees and unconfirmed transactions problem. It was pretty obvious that bitcoin would have a correction phase.
In the meantime Ethereum price was pressured. Moreover Etherum is being used by real purposes maybe more than Bitcoin. It has real usage fot ICO's, and have great smart contract projects as well as Proof of Stake project.
If you check the chart you would realise that Ethereum is going to reach the previous all time high and more likely pass it
gmf1000

Activity: 400

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:17:37 PM

According to Ethereum news, the currency in the future has great potential as Ethereum was born with Blockchain 2.0 technology, which is expected to replace Bitcoin in the future to become the most potent cryptos in the cryptocurrencies market. If you determine long-term investment, it is advisable to invest in Ethereum because it is predicted that by the end of 2018 ETH's exchange rate will reach $10,000.

I'm sure ETH won't reach $10k considering current market situation.. ETH not even reached $2k yet.. I think 3-4k is the best we can hope for the end of 2018..

But I also believe that ETH will be a great coin in the future.. it has the potential to be as big as BTC ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:02:40 PM

Etherium's success was "slowly but surely" . Its potential has been proven, smart contracts, hard forks, altcoins development support. With these eth's place in the cryptoworld is secured. For now i only see a very bright future for eth. Demand for eth will continue as it continue to improve its performance.
I also believe that. ethereum is the best coin after btc so it makes sense if the potential of eth is very big in the future.
ethereum will be one of the coins that has always been the target of many people because they believe in its performance.

jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:27:21 PM

İn mu opinion,ethereum the Price will be 2000 dollars ens of this year. Because ethereum has a good potential,we will see. Good luck Wink Wink

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
beebee187

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:50:21 PM

I would definitely say ethereum is a great coin to start out with. I think it will continue to grow and is definitely one of the most well known coin. I don't really look too often at the price of it and have a long term plan to hold my ethereum presently!

gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:33:27 AM

I believe that Ethereum in the future can replace the bitcoin to become the highest value coin in the market. Bitcoin is increasingly weakening and revealing its weaknesses while Ethereum is improving day by day with its excellent management team and ETH community around the world. The future ahead of ETH is extremely positive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: