Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:24:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Ethereum (ETH)  (Read 6346 times)
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:48:51 AM

I would definitely say ethereum is a great coin to start out with. I think it will continue to grow and is definitely one of the most well known coin. I don't really look too often at the price of it and have a long term plan to hold my ethereum presently!
Ethereum has a bright future for sure. Though I consider bitcoin as the right coin to start out with but I support investing money in Ethereum because it can be equally trusted with money. Apart from its slow progress rate, the point is it makes progress and is not a scam or bubble.

I see a very bright future for the king of alternative coins and a brighter one for the king of crypto currency kingdom. Better to go for diversification.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:55:50 AM

Ethereum has a lot if erc 20 token coins using it already, so that should help it along. I think if we see other coins like neo or stratis with icos or native tokens then ethereum might not do quite as well.
samanthacrypto

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:59:23 AM

Ethu is most popular coin in this situation, sometimes Ethu can go number 1 coin in the world.
m1c0

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:44:06 PM

ethereum grew with the market and it will continue to grow with it. It is biggest competitor to bitcoin and biggest smart contract platform up to date and it will always be used and grow in future when there are new icos coming out. Also PoS and other improvements will bring new value to eth. If you ask me about price prediction for 2018 I would propably say about 3-5k
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:02:05 PM

Hi guys! I am planning to invest in alt coin, particularly Ethereum. What do you think is the future of ethereum?Is it a good investment?Please help me.Thank you.

Good choice if you are investing in ethereum, because ethereum is the strongest coin after bitcoin, and ethereum has smart contracts used by ico project. Ethereum will be strong and continue to grow.

ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:01:51 PM

Hi guys! I am planning to invest in alt coin, particularly Ethereum. What do you think is the future of ethereum?Is it a good investment?Please help me.Thank you.

Good choice if you are investing in ethereum, because ethereum is the strongest coin after bitcoin, and ethereum has smart contracts used by ico project. Ethereum will be strong and continue to grow.

I agree, Ethereum is second strongest coin right now and it's even in much safer volatility right now. I think Ethereum will really increase its value overtime.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:29:15 PM

ETH is without a doubt the smartest investment there is from now on!
You can see clearly they are building strong and steady currency. More and more new coins having Ethereum in their names helps their growth just based on brand,that should say enough.
It won't take long to take over and be the strongest coin!
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:37:47 PM

I think those who are waiting for life will win. Ethereum is a very solid project. It is the substructure of many progenies. And the masses are getting bigger and bigger.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:38:51 PM

the investment seems to have a good chance of having a good future compared to this coin, but everybody is investing and all the coins are very suitable for purchase

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:47:28 PM

If you really have invested in Ethereum the time you posted this thread then you'd know by now if Ethereum is worth investing for long term. I also invested in Ethereum and although it is not that much because I still have to save for my trading; I can really tell it is worth holding.
Stronkcarry

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:09:09 PM

the moon
Gobeller

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:14:26 PM

If you really have invested in Ethereum the time you posted this thread then you'd know by now if Ethereum is worth investing for long term. I also invested in Ethereum and although it is not that much because I still have to save for my trading; I can really tell it is worth holding.

Why not getting more? You can do your trade based on ethereum. ETH markets for erc20 tokens are very common with high daily trade volumes. BTC based markets are not the only option in trading.
jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:21:57 PM

Todays dump has been very influential. O do not think it will rise too much, i hope it is wrong. Huh Huh

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:08:17 PM

Any investment is a risk, and investments in new technologies are venture risk, which can yield either a profit up to 1000%, or a serious loss. Keep track of your electronic wallets, count on your risks and do not be afraid to experiment!
cashjonny

Activity: 103

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:35:00 PM

I always believe ethereum potential. Ethereum is a good coin for long term investment. I think it's prize keep rising and it still worth holding. Really strong coin and good project.

Yatsida

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:10:56 PM

I always believe ethereum potential. Ethereum is a good coin for long term investment. I think it's prize keep rising and it still worth holding. Really strong coin and good project.

I agree with that. The ecosystem of Ethereum is very strong. It has good community support.
sofina24

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:49:09 PM

Actually the future of ethereum is very good i think. Eth is a promising and stable coin. Hope fully eth will touch bitcoin within a few years. so we can say eth future is very good and bright.
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:31:34 PM

I gues it is the fifth similar thread I found. Dude these are crypto market its actually quite unpredictable be ready to lose everything or to become a billioner. But I myself keep some ETH on my wallet)

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
swisstortue

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:54:31 PM

for me its actually the best crypto in the whole list.. in fact inflation is possible with this coin but the project is old and there is a lot of people here to improve the ethereum blockchain
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:00:25 PM

I think Ethereum will be huge when the stock market lists the Ethereum future since most SEC members know and talk about Ethereum at the last meeting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: