Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:24:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES PLATFORM VS ETH PLATFORM  (Read 37359 times)
Gru minions

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:19:27 AM

Waves platform its so simple than ETH,It is smaller than ETH too.Waves is a part of ETH. However between this two ETH has a great demand.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:35:32 AM

I will not talk about technicalities of both platform. Though the software and the language that support them is the reason for what both waves and ethereum can do. Nonetheless, Ethereum is favour by developer because of versatility why waves have the same potential but it's not there yet.
Kat_Slash

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:37:32 AM

If you ask me ease of use, I will prefer Eth platform. Also I think there is no control on who can create a token on Waves platform, any scammer can just come and create token with a name almost similar as Real tokens and scam users. Which is a major downside I think.

babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:38:44 AM

Waves platform its so simple than ETH,It is smaller than ETH too.Waves is a part of ETH. However between this two ETH has a great demand.
How could you say waves is part of ethereum. Please don't spill out ignorance if you don't know what you are saying. Rather, you should get understand of both before you start answering uestions or making comment
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:48:17 AM

Waves Platform is still a very young project but they are doing great things and look out for the Waves Next Generation which will be much faster than Ethereum.  Waves is very cheap compared to ETH and will continue to rise in value once releases are out. 
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:28:46 AM

Waves Platform is still a very young project but they are doing great things and look out for the Waves Next Generation which will be much faster than Ethereum.  Waves is very cheap compared to ETH and will continue to rise in value once releases are out. 
That was not younger to compare with the ethereum. as far as i know the ethereum was having the better code rather than the waves itself, I must say you can see the ethereum smartcontract which at the same time waves doesn't have something like that.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:16:13 AM

Based on My understanding Ethereum based ICO is more trust able than waves based ICO or smart contracts because in waves any one can create coin using small waves fees the only thing required to marketing coin lots of coins turned out scam . But waves having lots of feature Like we can trade smartcontracts and coins in DEX , also Lease your waves and earn finally you can even create your own coin or token with some clicks.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:21:41 AM

Ethereum platform as token creation is much more safer and trusted.
But Waves has really great wallet and ui. I think Waves will surpass ether in long range with icos.
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:21:58 AM

Based on My understanding Ethereum based ICO is more trust able than waves based ICO or smart contracts because in waves any one can create coin using small waves fees the only thing required to marketing coin lots of coins turned out scam . But waves having lots of feature Like we can trade smartcontracts and coins in DEX , also Lease your waves and earn finally you can even create your own coin or token with some clicks.

Right. I think Ethereum would be greatly benefited by a universal exchange that automatically adds new tokens to it. Something like Waves DEX where you don't need to worry if you'll be able to sell your tokens in the future.
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:22:03 AM

As ETH is older, they was more scams and more stolen funds on the ETH platform.
And yes, Waves is so easy to use, anyone can create a token for a few cents.

When Smart Contracts come on Waves, ETH will only have it popularity left behind.
Alex_Zi

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:40:37 AM

WAVES is to young to have a battle with ETH.

IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:46:15 AM

Waves still undervalued based on its potentiality it’s giving more functionality than ethereum can create smart contract or token can trade in chrome Dex app and also can lease buy waves token not famous ethereum
Value getting huge because of lots of successful ico.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:50:11 AM

Ethereum is clear winner here. You can do a lot on ethereum platform. Smart contract us one that can not be rival. Waves is good, but it need more development and bug fixes

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Crypto-watch-Talk

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:05:22 AM

I think Waves will become a high competitor once people start to adopt it more into there websites/software etc.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:10:26 AM

WAVES is a game changer. And change already started. Check charts of WAVES and get your cheap coins asap.
Its already cheap and heading to 20$ in short term.
TK874

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:13:56 AM

I'm expecting waves!!
glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:19:52 AM

When Smart Contracts come on Waves, ETH will only have it popularity left behind.

The reason for the scams - biggest of which was The DAO - was the way ETH implemented Smart Contracts. Waves is implementing a non Turing complete model. They compliment one another - not compete with each other.

ETH is getting interest from Fintech etc who have the resources to exercise high diligence when using the platform for core tasks. My guess is that many disrupting projects, from both old and new players, will use both platforms for different purposes within the same product.

Oh! And token creation is currently 1W - or >$4. I suspect this will look really cheap in the short to medium term.
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:27:34 AM

The reason for the scams - biggest of which was The DAO - was the way ETH implemented Smart Contracts. Waves is implementing a non Turing complete model. They compliment one another - not compete with each other.

ETH is getting interest from Fintech etc who have the resources to exercise high diligence when using the platform for core tasks. My guess is that many disrupting projects, from both old and new players, will use both platforms for different purposes within the same product.

Oh! And token creation is currently 1W - or >$4. I suspect this will look really cheap in the short to medium term.

My bad, it's indeed 1 Waves to create a token !

Ethereum is clear winner here. You can do a lot on ethereum platform. Smart contract us one that can not be rival. Waves is good, but it need more development and bug fixes

It's ongoing Wink
ETH is older, Waves is still young.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 08:59:02 AM

The eth platform can be superior because we can withdraw all the coins we have if there is a problematic ethhereum-based market like those in btc-e, whatever the controversy, eth platforms are able to run maximally with high levels of trust. Waves have not been able to outrank them until now , many advantages that can not be accommodated by the waves.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
ioseta

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:27:27 AM

ETH platform wins because of the features.
Waves is not ineffective, definitely succesful but still early for Waves, it should fix something and need some improvements.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: