Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:44:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES PLATFORM VS ETH PLATFORM  (Read 37357 times)
Steven-o

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:24:47 PM

Waves doesn't do smart contracts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:54:40 AM

That's true. But in the future that's their plan. When they implement smart contracts we can compare that feature easily I guess.
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:41:28 AM

eth platform is really good and more used by many people to doing ico. doesnt means waves is a bad platform. waves just seems not really used by many people. but i think soon eaves will ne use by many people cause eth is too expensive and it takes so much money to do one transaction only.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Zedex_y

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:07:59 AM

I'm for an ethereum)
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:13:49 AM

They have a plan to do that in the future. The problem with waves is they try to do too many things so it slows down the development. They should finish the dex first and do some marketing to attract volume to their dex before going for other objectives.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:18:05 AM

They have a plan to do that in the future. The problem with waves is they try to do too many things so it slows down the development. They should finish the dex first and do some marketing to attract volume to their dex before going for other objectives.

seems you know a lot about waves,,
i like waves and dex as decentralized exchange in wavesplatform,, and i think the dex already done and good interface now,,

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:20:34 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 01:54:48 PM by knuckey

eth focus on smart contracts, waves focus on decentralized exchange more.
right now the situation is that but next year it will be different story. eth will switch to pos, waves will start smart contracts.
because eth 1 step forward than waves , but waves will have potential for growth like eth.
a lot community support eth smart contract for starting ICO , and other token creation , a lot exchangers have a big volume when their token based on ethereum contract.
this just my opinion sir.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:22:19 AM

The waves platform has a plan to make NG to fixed the scalability problem in waves, sasha claimed that will be processing million transaction just in a second. but i still doubt about that, even the dex was not running properly

cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:23:37 AM

Its all moving too slow and they will get beat by other coins if they wont speed up the process. I think they missed their window to get mass adoption.

zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 12:02:37 PM

In my opinion, the Ethereum platform is more mature than Wave Dex. They are used by popular ICO and it is very easy especially with myetherwallet. Personally I prefer the Ethereum platform on Wave because Ethereum is like a supercomputer, it can do everything with a smart contract unlike Wave and Ethereum also have more dev/better community and fast development. I have a very bad experience investing in Wave ICO because the price is under the price of ICO for so long but now it's better but I just feel bad for the people who dump their Wave.
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:12:34 PM

I think both projects are very good. I don't even know who beat whom in the future. Sasha Ivanov said that the waves will pull 90% of the functionality of ethereum. BUT they don't want to be a substitute for ethereum, they want to exceed them. If I ask you who better to invest in Waves or ETH I say invest in waves it is much easier now to make a couple of x's than eth. even if eth is now better waves

djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:22:04 PM

My guess is that the Eth ERC20 platform allows for more functionality and is more prevalent, but the waves platform is easier to work with for newbies. This of course may change some in the future..

:]
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:35:30 PM

Waves platform is full of garbage coins, because you can easily make a coin under waves platform and that is the reason why the waves can become a bad coin because the users of waves can just spam the platform of waves to just keep making coins. So i choose ethereum platform because it has a very great platform.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:37:43 PM

I've seen that these two smart contracts are often used, and the ETH is widely used more often than WAVES. What is the difference between the two platforms?

Waves has a very promising platform. It gives one the opportunity to launch your own cryptocurrency in a simpler manner. Erc20 on the other hand is a stable platform under ethereum. It is standardized in a manner that it is built on contracts. Most of the icos run under this platform.
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:54:25 PM

They are not even comparable, but you can build something very similar to Waves network on the Ethereum platform if you want.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:57:45 PM

ETH is much stronger than WAVES. And it depends not only on popularity. It seems to me that WAVE is already a dying project. And I think that it will no longer develop
Eth is best not because it is famous but because it has a lot of functions for the developers and for the project developers. The developers of ethereum are working to make it more better while waves tokens are simplest and it do not get any further progress in the development and do not have much features like ethereum token that is why ethereum is taking the place.
kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:22:48 PM

Waves is simpler and smaller than ETH. Basically it is kind of cheaper version of ETH, that is useful for small platforms to kickstart

when waves-ng will be active we should talk about this again. waves is not a cheap version of ethereum. it's better version but developer sasha ivanov is too lazy to upgrade the client.
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:34:49 PM

I personally haven't tried waves platform and I have have heard it has also it's own tokens but I think and it remains my own opinion that ethereum is much better and much reliable,
SimonBeCoinin

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:53:55 PM

People trust Ethereum more. Waves does not have a smart contract platform. I think it's a completely novice structure. But Ethereum certainly has a much better structure.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:02:26 PM

I think the best difference between the two platforms is the decentralized exchange that the waves platform has, other than that the ethereum platform is better in price, has a larger community and would be the most likely preferred choice of investment for many investors.

The recent network congestions on the ETH PLATFORM makes waves in this category better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: