Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:57:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES PLATFORM VS ETH PLATFORM  (Read 37359 times)
nguyenhai25

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:49:32 AM

ETH and WAVES are better but my ETH better than that because it is width and carry multiple profit for me  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elickjack

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:08:48 AM

Eth platform is really good and more used by many people to doing ico. doesnt means waves is a bad platform. waves just seems not really used by many people. but i think soon eaves will ne use by many people cause eth is too expensive and it takes so much money to do one transaction only.
Qtigero

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:07:26 PM

I would lean toward Ethereum over waves as waves don't have that huge a market capitalization nor does it have that huge a course supply which implies that its system in the blockchain condition isn't spread out as waves. As the digital forms of money with tremendous systems can get by in the cryptographic money condition, it is just consistent to accept waves won't.
sentbit

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

for speed I chose waves, but for uses many ethereum maybe this is what made him famous and until now many have used it. both become the strongest and interesting to learn.
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:22:37 PM

I see that ethereum has better prospects and a platform that is more interesting and easier to adopt than waves, but lately ethereum has had a few difficulties that must be resolved soon.

Voliqur

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:37:22 PM

I would incline toward Ethereum over waves as waves don't have that enormous a market capitalization nor does it have that huge a course supply which implies that its system in the blockchain condition isn't spread out as waves. As the cryptographic forms of money with enormous systems can make due in the digital currency condition, it is just consistent to accept waves won't.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:07:54 AM

Many people understand that projects like ETH and Waves can not be adequately compared, because these are projects that have nothing in common yet, today ETH has smart contracts, this is probably the most valuable thing that ETH has today, and the Waves project has nothing like it.
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:59:38 AM
Merited by fortunecrypto (2)

Ethereum vs Waves is very interesting topics upon reading some responses from members I learned a lot of information regarding the two blockchains so I decided to do some research and found out some of the differences between the two:

Ethereum & Waves Platform are both an open-source blockchain platform. So, Ethereum is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality while the Waves Platform is an open-source blockchain platform, which is designed for ease of use and mass adoption.

Both blockchain platforms allow users to launch their own cryptocurrency tokens, Ethereum allows users to create new tokens on the platform using a smart contract, start-up companies can choose where to develop their ICO's or own cryptocurrency platform based on their budget.

Here's my tip based on my research:

Waves platform is advice if you want to start with a low budget for your project because it is cheaper compared to Ethereum. I have some more exciting information to share in the future about Waves platform let's see in the coming days maybe could create a new thread about my research and observation regarding this Ethereum contender blockchain.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:16:12 PM

The difference is that Ethereum is in great demand by many people and is always used in ICOs.
If Waves is lacking, the ICO always fails to register on the Exchange.
sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:26:03 PM

Both of these platforms are quite good, but the ethereum platform is preferred by ICO at this time. Platform waves still need time to be able to provide improvements and make many ICOs be more trusted. Please note that each platform has advantages and disadvantages. So it needs better research.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Kortekmax

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:36:02 PM

The Ethereum started much earlier than the Waves. It seems to me that the Ethereum potential is higher than the potential of the waves. The Waves need to do a lot of work to start competing with the Ethereum.
PetrVas7789

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:39:07 PM

To tell the truth he is not strongly familiar with the WAVES platform and the principle of its work. But ETH seems differs from it in existence of smart contracts.
If to choose from these two, then I think nevertheless better than ETH. But it concedes if to compare it to others.

efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:51:19 AM

Waves is good platform with smart contract. I think its good coin and have potential in the future. To compete with ethereum, i think waves need more time because ethereum blockchain used by most token in market

easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:07:28 PM

Waves is good platform with smart contract. I think its good coin and have potential in the future. To compete with ethereum, i think waves need more time because ethereum blockchain used by most token in market
Waves just is not getting that much hype within crypto anymore. Newbies should invest in Ethereum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
xeltran
Copper Member

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:28:19 PM

Eth platform is more widely used interms of icos rather than waves one, often see ico on wave platform but not much

Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:44:11 PM

Eth platform is more widely used interms of icos rather than waves one, often see ico on wave platform but not much
I would be really happy if there were more ico and bounties on the waves platform. I find both platforms are very good and it is a pity that waves are not used as often as ethereum for an ico. Hopefully this will even out in the future and we see more ico on waves platform than at present.
Anatolich

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:50:22 PM

I would be really happy if there were more ico and bounties on the waves platform. I find both platforms are very good and it is a pity that waves are not used as often as ethereum for an ico. Hopefully this will even out in the future and we see more ico on waves platform than at present.
Confident in the success of the waves, they have not yet fully revealed. Moreover, we expect many more ico, which will use it.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:03:18 PM

So far waves do not meet up to expectations. The team had far-reaching plans, but something got stuck and the platform did not develop as well. Eth has a better position on the market, therefore more ICO is based on this currency.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:08:47 PM

waves? i will still choose ETHEREUM.
though between the two i will choose both in having the profit
yeah those two will bring us the profit of a lifetime.!
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:15:22 PM

There is a small sense to compare these platforms, because waves has just launched smart contracts and there is a poor use case history, at the same time ethereum is a leader in this sphere.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: