Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:33:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES PLATFORM VS ETH PLATFORM  (Read 37359 times)
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:40:43 PM

I've seen that these two smart contracts are often used, and the ETH is widely used more often than WAVES. What is the difference between the two platforms?

The use of Ethereum's smart contract was easier than using smart contract waves. In addition, Tokens are more successful in sales that use the ETH smart contract services compared to Waves. World investors prioritize ETH and Bitcoin compared to others.

Waves is also good. However, people know that Ethereum is one of the main two cryptocurrencies. They prefer to work with ETH. Choosing this altcoin they are sure - it can be used  for ICOs and Smart contracts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:18:56 AM

Am still trying to understand the features of the Waves platform. I rarely trade there. Ethereum platform is still better for me though I have assets still stored in Waves platform.
Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:22:07 AM

There are vast differences, waves for example does not have smart contracts and it is only recently that they delevoped their Decentralised exchange for waves based tokens although it is not too popular because the tokens in the waves platform are not really known for their value.
While Ethereum is more mainstream, infact they invented the smart contract technology and the tokens in a Blockchain.

sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 11:31:22 AM

I prefer the ethereum platform because eth is more popular than Waves. and I think Waves is less popular among blockchain project developers. so the price of waves has not increased

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:10:41 PM

I think that it is difficult to compare Waves and Ethereum. There are a number of serious differences between these cryptocurrencies. I think that Ethereum is much better than Waves. I would not risk investing in Waves.
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:29:32 PM

It seems to me that the time will come and the waves will definitely show what they are capable of, because it seems to me that this is quite a promising platform!
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:33:24 PM

These two platforms are essential the same but different in there approach to what they achieving.  Ethereum is a smart contract based altcoin so is waves,  but there program differs from each other so also is the ease of use!

Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:37:14 PM

both platforms between ethereum or waves are actually good, but for waves still inferior to ethereum because waves lack significant development. ethereum is now the king of the platform because ethereum supports a lot of ico and it can be used as one to be sure if ethereum is better than waves.

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:41:52 PM

I've seen that these two smart contracts are often used, and the ETH is widely used more often than WAVES. What is the difference between the two platforms?

I think Waves platform now is not good anymore, unlike before waves for me was a very good altcoins. But look what happened now to its value it was totally dumped where it came back again each price way back 2016 if I am not mistaken. However, it is still good to invest on ethereum now especially now its price was getting recovering little by little though it is still not in good shape in terms its value.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:46:07 PM

Ethereum has a huge developers support and the first mover advantage that's why ethereum beats waves even if it's more rapid and scalable for global uses good luck i personally hold both Smiley
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:52:51 PM

The use of Ethereum's smart contract was easier than using smart contract waves. In addition, Tokens are more successful in sales that use the ETH smart contract services compared to Waves. World investors prioritize ETH and Bitcoin compared to others.

Waves is also good. However, people know that Ethereum is one of the main two cryptocurrencies. They prefer to work with ETH. Choosing this altcoin they are sure - it can be used  for ICOs and Smart contracts.

Yes. Actually, it depends on the coin developer to choose to use a smart contract. If speaking well, all is good, the proof is that all the coins have been successful and able to maintain the exchange rate. But fee transactions are also a major consideration for token developers.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:13:43 PM

Eth platform is more widely used interms of icos rather than waves one, often see ico on wave platform but not much
I would be really happy if there were more ico and bounties on the waves platform. I find both platforms are very good and it is a pity that waves are not used as often as ethereum for an ico. Hopefully this will even out in the future and we see more ico on waves platform than at present.
It is easy to know why this is the case, most developers create their coins on the ethereum network because they know the majority of users have an ethereum address and do not have a waves address, if they created their coin above that network their coin will not be as popular as it could be, and since many developers are looking to beat other coins and to be more popular than them they are forced to choose ethereum.
oly4life
Copper Member

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:45:14 PM

To me you can't actually compare Waves platform Vs Ethereum platform, its like comparing David and Goliath. I have a wave wallet I hardly ever use but with Eth, am always on the go with. But it wouldn't be bad if most ICO can incorporate Waves
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:49:35 PM

If anyone doesnt know: waves gonna be delisted from cryptopia, or they have been delisted already. Also, Liqui delisted it. I dont think it`s a good sign:)

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:20:57 PM

maybe the difference is the cost and speed of the transaction, but in my opinion why the ETH platform is often used is possible because the ETH platform first appears compared to the waves platform, so everyone is more accustomed to using ETH platforms than the waves platform.
glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:06:06 PM

If anyone doesnt know: waves gonna be delisted from cryptopia, or they have been delisted already. Also, Liqui delisted it. I dont think it`s a good sign:)

Actually, being on Binance, Bithumb, Tidex, Bittrex, Exmo, Huobi, Tidex, Upbit, OkEX etc, etc - Waves didn't care about being on Cryptopia or Poloniex since 2 years ago. Pathetic FUD attempt.

Waves is up 25% in last 24 hours. How is ETH doing?
glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:10:20 PM

There are vast differences, waves for example does not have smart contracts and it is only recently that they delevoped their Decentralised exchange for waves based tokens although it is not too popular because the tokens in the waves platform are not really known for their value.
While Ethereum is more mainstream, infact they invented the smart contract technology and the tokens in a Blockchain.

More lazy FUD.

Waves Platform has smart contracts.

Waves has had one of the biggest DEXs for YEARS. If you bother to look at the Waves DEX markets you will see that there isn't a huge abitrage margin on the big coins compared with bricks and mortar exchanges.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:31:17 PM

I understand the Ethereum platform better than I understand the waves platform, also the Ethereum platform is mobile friendly but the waves is not, when I open the waves platform with my android phone, I find it difficult to arrange some of the things.

You are right, the Waves have a much less friendly user interface, but what really pleases me is the roadmap that the project just recently published is definitely worth a look. Despite all those rumors that go around the project.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:48:29 PM

I see that right now Ethereum platform remains the leader in the crypto market. Provides important advantages for ICO and the development of new promising projects. Although now the Waves platform can offer its advantages, there is a good potential for development. But in any case, Ethereum will remain the leader in the near future.
tmskcimen

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:48:09 PM

What I think about is that each coin has their own strengths and weaknesses, including waves or ethereum, and I am sure that waves are very good in their fields and also ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: