Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:49:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES PLATFORM VS ETH PLATFORM  (Read 37360 times)
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:41:32 AM

Ethereum is the future of the smart blockchain contract because it is the gateway for others to make their tokens or cryptocurrency which is far better than using the wave blockchain
iqrasalsabila

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:26:26 AM

as we know the main function of the eterium platform is as a smart contract, its use is also easy, and tokens that use this platform can be included in various market exchanges, so that it is widely used by ico developers.
While the WSV platform, few use it, because one of the excellent features in Wave is copy and paste from the NXT blockchain platform, so the script is not authentic.
but there are excellent features of the wave that support world currency exchanges such as Dollars, Euros, Pounds, Yen, etc. Besides that, it is also supported by financial institutions that are subject to KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti Money Laundering) provisions. Despite many negative problems about waves, but it seems that so far the waves platform has experienced significant development.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 08:23:48 AM

I've seen that these two smart contracts are often used, and the ETH is widely used more often than WAVES. What is the difference between the two platforms?
Ethereum is a platform that is widely used by the ICO project and is supported by ERC-20 as a form of token payment through ETH. I prefer the Ethereum platform rather than WAVES because it is used more by many people, I don't know about the WAVES platform because it is rarely used by many ICO projects.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:03:28 PM

if you look at the battle between the ethereum platform and waves I think the win is ethereum,
why? because the ethereum is in great demand by the masses
I certainly agree with you, ethereum popularity and demand is of high compare to waves, beside ethereum is a smart contract platform of which waves is not and second on the market table after bitcoin.
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:36:17 PM

I think that after adding contracts, the waves soar, so how soar, less than eth. It is more convenient for them, and I think this is not a bad investment.
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:48:22 PM

I do not see prospects at WAVES platform. It seems to me that this project can not compete with Ethereum. At the moment, Ethereum is stronger.

Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:14:32 AM

Both of them are well developed and trusted project. But at this moment ethereum is most used and most popular platform.  Waves was started with a great idea anyone can make a token in just few moments . But somehow the idea was very undervalued. So technically waves is maybe better but the use case is under valued. And at this moment it is very hard for any platform to take place of ethereum.  And after ethereum 2.0 and hardfork announced ethereum will solve the scalability problem. Ethereum will be future proof now. Both of them are good lets see what happens in future.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:22:22 AM

Waves added to their smart account and smart assets on a platform the Azure Marketplace. Waves is growing on the background of this new, in the last day Waves took one of the leading positions in the upward dynamics among the first hundred CoinMarketCap. As for me, Waves is more promising.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:02:18 AM

I only owned a currency that still connected to Ethereum because I really appreciate how strong and convenient to use Ethereum but still I don't participate yet in any projects that related to waves. But I think they are still a good platforms that can grow in the market that will make a difference in the coming future.
Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:18:39 AM

When it comes to s art contracts, Ethereum is the leader while all others follow, same with many other innovations like tokens in the blockchain, you can testify that ERC-20 tokens are the most widely used.
luongdk

Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:23:34 AM

How can you even make comparison of both platforms? I have no doubts that ethereum is more advanced platform, 87% of dapps are on ethereum protocol. Waves hasn't proven credibility and for me it is dead. The only advantage of Waves is easy process of creation of shit coins. You don't have to care about shit coins , but for good projects waves isn't enough
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:50:47 PM

For me, the most reliable option for work is Ethereum. Now it is becoming the basis for the work and development of many promising ICOs. But I admit that in the future the situation may change - after some updates, the Waves platform may improve its position.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:52:35 AM

For me, the most reliable option for work is Ethereum. Now it is becoming the basis for the work and development of many promising ICOs. But I admit that in the future the situation may change - after some updates, the Waves platform may improve its position.
Waves seems to me difficult to use and we never felt comfortable using waves. On ethereum platform it is easy to use and it is fast price also low. And there are a lots of projects who used ethreum there is only few projects who used waves to start their project.
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:02:49 AM

During the HYIP bounty companies, many companies were held on the platform of the waves, but as the practice has shown, these coins did not reach anything, only the bottom, the platform of the waves is not a competitor to Ethereum.
roomfirst

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:19:14 AM

i mostly use ethereum platform because most of the tokens that i have is from erc-20 token which is ethereum platform. on the other hand, waves platform is not really popular most of the project also using eth platform. i think that's why waves token price is not as good as ethereum.
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 10:35:03 AM

Unfortunately, the Waves platform failed to achieve the desired success.Even decentralized stock market projects are not actively used..Projects in the middle are very unsuccessful.Even Binance Chain will be more successful than the Waves Platform.

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:12:50 PM

If I am not mistaken, Waves is not a smart contract, and as far as I know, when Waves started to have an ico campaign project they used ETH erc20 platform to promote their token and build their community and to have value in the market. If Ethereum is next into Bitcoin then Waves could be next to Ethereum, In other words Waves for now has no match for Ethereum.
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:17:39 PM

Unfortunately, the Waves platform failed to achieve the desired success.Even decentralized stock market projects are not actively used..Projects in the middle are very unsuccessful.Even Binance Chain will be more successful than the Waves Platform.
That because waves has a ton of shit tokens on their platform. But i still think waves has being under value. Their market will be growing and i believe waves will make something more value to their platform to make their waves token rises.
chocopapaya

Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 03:17:42 PM

The original post was way back in 2017, when people were really positive about waves.
This was before the onslaught of brand new smart contract platforms that popped up all the time.

Eth was groundbreaking and relatively easy to use.
Waves made it even easier and cheaper.

Now, two years later, for better or for worse, we see that that easy and cheap useability has turned waves into a non contender.
It does have its own loyal base and community, but it has become known for joke and fringe projects.
There hasn't been any serious project built on the waves platform that has penetrated the mainstream crypto audience.

I personally think thats fine.
It's great to have all kinds of options.
But for a serious investor, eth is the better choice hands down.

Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:30:54 PM

For me the ethereum platform is certainly better than Waves, this can be seen from the many inactive Waves-based tokens and small daily transaction volumes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: