Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:55:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FANS] Fantasy Cash | Fantasy Sports | Masternodes | Buy Back Program  (Read 29088 times)
Kenny001

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:24:15 PM

I had plenty of footycash held on cryptopia i guess, since the swap they are gone? Where  did they go?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Footy (OP)

Activity: 431

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:05:29 PM

I had plenty of footycash held on cryptopia i guess, since the swap they are gone? Where  did they go?

That was going on 2.5 months ago.  You can contact them via email and have them verify your balance.

cryptoman87

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:15:57 AM

Waiting a lot for price increasing  Roll Eyes
Footy (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:45:26 PM

Waiting a lot for price increasing  Roll Eyes

Any price drop for a coin is an opportunity to purchase more if you believe in the project.

I would suggest participating in promotions and Discord, tweeting, and telling friends about Footy Cash as grass roots ways you can help with building more awareness.

There will be some exciting announcements released shortly Smiley

Discord: https://discord.gg/mqsHJ5D
Twitter: https://twitter.com/footy_cash

CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:45:55 PM

Footy-cash V2 added to masternode hoster node-vps.com

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
The Enoeht

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:20:23 AM

Waiting a lot for price increasing  Roll Eyes

If you are looking for a quick flip, look elsewhere.
Footy (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:59:37 PM

Join the Footy Cash Discord Group and try out our brand new Tipbot!! https://discord.gg/mqsHJ5D

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 11:34:35 PM

Any price drop for a coin is an opportunity to purchase more if you believe in the project.

I would suggest participating in promotions and Discord, tweeting, and telling friends about Footy Cash as grass roots ways you can help with building more awareness.

I totally agree with you dev as that is what I have been doing since the price of FootyCash started to fall. I put in some buy orders to see if I can pick up some cheap coins and I did thanks to the people selling. I am getting closer to my goal of 5k footy so I can start a masternode. I do have a question about masternodes and that is can I run a masternode for FootyCash and at the same time run a masternode for another coin?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
PerryVogel

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:11:04 AM

I totally agree with you dev as that is what I have been doing since the price of FootyCash started to fall. I put in some buy orders to see if I can pick up some cheap coins and I did thanks to the people selling. I am getting closer to my goal of 5k footy so I can start a masternode. I do have a question about masternodes and that is can I run a masternode for FootyCash and at the same time run a masternode for another coin?

Yes you can, you just need to use different ports Smiley
MNRank

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 05:03:23 PM

Masternode tracking site MNRank.com has added this coin to list.

Welcome aboard!

http://mnrank.com/

MNRank.com - maternodes ranking, stats and monitoring service.
-10% for listing on https://crex24.com/     -10% for listing on https://stex.com
cdomenech

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:03:32 PM

So, selling all my 15k coins https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2257963.new#new   Im not ready to wait 10 years, sorry. Pm who interest. Bought in august

I Want buy.
Footy (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:23:42 PM

Community Update:

I wanted to update everyone since I know there are questions and lots of FUD.

Currently working on a Roadmap that will provide many of the details people are seeking regarding the project.  Both a web and mobile platform are part of the development plans.  This is obviously far ahead of coins in the fantasy sports industry.

We have been fully funded on Masternodes.pro for a few weeks and the owner of the website moved and has been updating the website as you can see with just a quick glance.
The price is something many have discussed.  As the developer, that is not something I really want to predict or discuss.  I would simply say that every time the price goes up or down is no need for panic.  Look at larger coins like Bitcoin, NEO, Ethereum, Litecoin OmiseGo, and Bitcoin Cash and there are very big swings in price.  A couple of the larger holders decide to sell of their coins as Bitcoin rose in price.  That accounts for a lot of the price reduction.

Panic shouldn't set in any time the price moves.  Clearly, an increase in volume and price will be beneficial to everyone, but we have to focus on development.  If you want to look at future price, I would say comparing us to similar coins in our industry as the potential price would be the updside I see for the project.

Another topic people have asked about is the referral program.  This will be an integral part of the strategy for the coin and platform.  Getting people invested in growing the user base and prize pools is really important and incentivizing them through the referral program is something all types of businesses online and offline do.

Many people have contacted us about buying or selling coins outside of Cryptopia to not affect price.  Anyone interested can contact me and will put you in touch with someone looking to buy or sell.  Its a better way for most to acquire larger amounts without having to buy up or sell down the book.

If you believe the concept, hard work and personal attention demonstrated through the swap and relaunch, and see the potential of the project, then I would look at a price drop as an opportunity to acquire more.  That's what professional traders do when panic sets in..they capitalize on the price drop and fears of others.

Footy

cryptoman87

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:53:25 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 08:51:22 AM by cryptoman87

Community Update:

Currently working on a Roadmap that will provide many of the details people are seeking regarding the project.  Both a web and mobile platform are part of the development plans.  This is obviously far ahead of coins in the fantasy sports industry.

We have been fully funded on Masternodes.pro for a few weeks and the owner of the website moved and has been updating the website as you can see with just a quick glance.
The price is something many have discussed.  As the developer, that is not something I really want to predict or discuss.  I would simply say that every time the price goes up or down is no need for panic.  Look at larger coins like Bitcoin, NEO, Ethereum, Litecoin OmiseGo, and Bitcoin Cash and there are very big swings in price.  A couple of the larger holders decide to sell of their coins as Bitcoin rose in price.  That accounts for a lot of the price reduction.

Panic shouldn't set in any time the price moves.  Clearly, an increase in volume and price will be beneficial to everyone, but we have to focus on development.  If you want to look at future price, I would say comparing us to similar coins in our industry as the potential price would be the updside I see for the project.

Another topic people have asked about is the referral program.  This will be an integral part of the strategy for the coin and platform.  Getting people invested in growing the user base and prize pools is really important and incentivizing them through the referral program is something all types of businesses online and offline do.

Many people have contacted us about buying or selling coins outside of Cryptopia to not affect price.  Anyone interested can contact me and will put you in touch with someone looking to buy or sell.  Its a better way for most to acquire larger amounts without having to buy up or sell down the book.

If you believe the concept, hard work and personal attention demonstrated through the swap and relaunch, and see the potential of the project, then I would look at a price drop as an opportunity to acquire more.  That's what professional traders do when panic sets in..they capitalize on the price drop and fears of others.

Footy

24 hour
Statistics
Last price
Change
-16.65%
High
Low
Volume: 0.73173611 BTC / 20182.88246721 XFT

REALLY??? IT sucks just sucks, i wrote al info in discord tonight  dont want to double. We havent even roadmap. So thats a reason why im selling. Now who intersting pm me - price 3500 satoshi. (0.5 btc for all 15k stake)
lazy-physicist

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:01:59 PM

Community Update:

Footy

24 hour
Statistics
Last price
Change
-16.65%
High
Low
Volume: 0.73173611 BTC / 20182.88246721 XFT

REALLY??? IT sucks just sucks, i wrote al info in discord tonight  dont want to double. We havent even roadmap. So thats a reason why im selling. Now who intersting pm me - price 3500 satoshi. (0.5 btc for all 15k stake)

I haven't seen a single place where you haven't cried about the same thing.

We get it, the price is dropping. You don't have to repeat the same thing over and over. Sell your coins, good riddance
daniel244king

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:40:37 PM

The Bitcoin Fork is having an impact on ALL ALTCOINS not just Footy Cash.

We just have to be patient and ride out the storm.

People are selling their altcoins to cash in on the fork.  Most likely people will buy all the altcoins back after the fork.

Expect this to last until after the week of Oct 26th 2017.

THE KING OF COINS
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 11:08:57 PM

Thanks mate! Well I'm slowly getting towards my goal of running a FootyCash masternode as my buy orders have been filling nicely in the past couple of days. I guess people just don't have the patients to wait which is common in the crypto world. I know this will be a good long term successful project so I intend to hold for a very long time. A lot of people believe in this project on Twitter as I have been getting a lot of positive feedback and seeing a lot of people tweeting that they are buying FootyCash. So there is a lot of support out there for the coin which is great to see.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
PerryVogel

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:55:29 PM

Thanks mate! Well I'm slowly getting towards my goal of running a FootyCash masternode as my buy orders have been filling nicely in the past couple of days. I guess people just don't have the patients to wait which is common in the crypto world. I know this will be a good long term successful project so I intend to hold for a very long time. A lot of people believe in this project on Twitter as I have been getting a lot of positive feedback and seeing a lot of people tweeting that they are buying FootyCash. So there is a lot of support out there for the coin which is great to see.

That's good to hear! Don't forget to stake them in your wallet Wink
I got in pretty early so I still got profit even with this low prices, hopefully the roadmap is done soon so we can attract more people! Smiley
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 11:33:27 PM

That's good to hear! Don't forget to stake them in your wallet Wink
I got in pretty early so I still got profit even with this low prices, hopefully the roadmap is done soon so we can attract more people! Smiley

That's what I'm doing, I love staking footycash as the stakes have been coming in daily as it seems the network weight is a lot lower now then it normally is as there seems to be more footycash on the exchange. Every time I put in a buy order it gets filled so its a good time to buy some cheap footycash and start a masternode which I tweeted on Twitter.

SCCFX

Activity: 307

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:36:25 PM

how i can play fantasy sport, or only coin name without game
any bounty or airdrop dev
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 11:03:49 PM

Any idea when the new roadmap will be released as I thought it was meant to be released last week. Maybe this is why people have been dumping their footycash as people like to see what has been said. So is there any updates at the moment as it seems to be quiet in here now. I have been buying on the dips and hopefully the coin will start to recover soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: