Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:52:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FANS] Fantasy Cash | Fantasy Sports | Masternodes | Buy Back Program  (Read 29088 times)
Nilay500cr

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:30:01 PM

I really hope the new website will go live this week, because the price is looking very bad. We really need some good news to turn this project in the right way.

Website is already live & registration started for playing NFL season fantasy league... !!

i dont know why its not updated in Twitter Handle....

Checkout website https://www.fantasycash.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
2andahalfBTC

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:12:45 PM

The new website is very good looking. Everything is nice and clean. This is a very good start for the fantasy cash project. From now on it will grow for sure. I have no doubt anymore.

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:20:52 AM

Is Fantasy Cash under development and currently in use? Because the marketcap is really that market value: $ 151,441?
weightydrum

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:54:32 AM

I suppose Fantasy Fantasy Sports Cash is the only coin with Masternode. Can say the project is a great opportunity for investors who are looking for a large return on investment Cash Fantasy promises to earn a significant return on investment when prices continue to rise.
Footy (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:47:56 AM

We are holding a Fantasy Cash Competition this weekend to celebrate the NEW platform.  FREE entry. Top 20 win FANS!

https://www.fantasycash.io

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Fantasy_CashMN

Hindafing

Activity: 178
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:24:35 PM

It is very nice to see that the things are becoming real. The developement team is on a mission and they will be working hard to get there successful coin on the way. I will have a close eye on this coin.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Tansmorph

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:27:31 PM

The dev team is working hard to make FANS more popular than it is now. But i think the whole community should try to make it more famous, on twitter, facebook, instagram, medium etc...

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 11:18:17 PM

The dev team is working hard to make FANS more popular than it is now. But i think the whole community should try to make it more famous, on twitter, facebook, instagram, medium etc...

Are you sure about this? From what I have been seeing is the dev is inactive on discord and even on Twitter with a few tweets every now and then. The last tweet was about the dev selling FANS as people might be interested in taking the project over which I think needs to happen. To be honest the dev had something with huge potential with FANS but has since lost his way and now its almost dead.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:14:45 PM

At least the Dev is actively negotiating with takeover groups (see Twitter)...
A big stake in working blockchain with a Cryptopia listing seems > starting from scratch...
Then a proper rebranding + upgrade + pump could easily go to $1 million.

vella85

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:57:40 PM

A big stake in working blockchain with a Cryptopia listing seems > starting from scratch...

So he says, we don't see any proof of this so I'm not sure if we can trust what is being said on Twitter. This dev had huge potential to make Fans a top cryptocurrency but he decided he wanted to do it all his own way which lead to the fall of this once great project. I really do hope another dev takes over but maybe the current dev is asking too much as one team has already knocked him back going by one of the tweets, again if that is true. I still hold a large amount of Fans hoping that this does get a revival in the near future.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:40:57 PM

So he says, we don't see any proof of this so I'm not sure if we can trust what is being said on Twitter. This dev had huge potential to make Fans a top cryptocurrency but he decided he wanted to do it all his own way which lead to the fall of this once great project. I really do hope another dev takes over but maybe the current dev is asking too much as one team has already knocked him back going by one of the tweets, again if that is true. I still hold a large amount of Fans hoping that this does get a revival in the near future.

Somebody just bought 480,000 FANS for 5.5 BTC on Cryptopia = ave price 1150 sat...
This project can be rebranded into virtually anything. Hang on to your bags  Smiley
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 09:47:48 PM

Somebody just bought 480,000 FANS for 5.5 BTC on Cryptopia = ave price 1150 sat...
This project can be rebranded into virtually anything. Hang on to your bags  Smiley

Very interesting, could it be that the dev was able to get a buyer for the project and that the new dev team is buying up FANS ready for the re-launch of this project? I'm hoping that this is the case as for us long term holders its been an up and down time holding FANS and we really need something to happen as like we all know, FANS does have big potential in the fantasy sports space.

sonja1

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:36:41 AM

so...........all wise people
Fans is doing nothing, really nothing............
When a dev is not talking anymore it means he switched his coins to TOA and bought with it a holiday to...........
Who believes anymore in Fans ?? and why....
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:00:36 PM

is it fully dead already?
community takeover time?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 09:53:36 PM

is it fully dead already?
community takeover time?

This has been dead for months now and with the Cryptopia hack there is no other exchange for this coin. Its a shame that it went this way as the project had huge potential but the dev didn't want to listen to the community or accept help and wanted to do everything on his own and look where that ended up. Last we heard is that the dev was trying to sell the project but it doesn't seem like there is anyone willing to buy.

cryptoman87

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 12:42:20 PM

100%SCAM. Can someone make red trust to topicstarter?
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:36:38 PM

Why fantasy cash at cryptopia "markets are temporarily paused ? How about traders have fantasy cash can sell or not at another exchange ?
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 10:15:53 PM

Why fantasy cash at cryptopia "markets are temporarily paused ? How about traders have fantasy cash can sell or not at another exchange ?

Well as you might of known, Cryptopia was hacked and that they have been opening markets as they work through each coin by setting up a new wallet etc... There are many markets paused at the moment and not just FANS so we must be patient and wait for them to open. The dev has left FANS or is trying to sell the project and that is why we haven't seen FANS listed on another exchange.

deebawriter

Activity: 104
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 02:39:09 PM

Great project.. Now NFL is also supported by  Bitpay
https://btcmanager.com/fantasy-nfl-partners-bitpay-bitcoin-payments/?q=/fantasy-nfl-partners-bitpay-bitcoin-payments/&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=socialpush&utm_campaign=SNAP
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 03:08:39 PM

Well as you might of known, Cryptopia was hacked and that they have been opening markets as they work through each coin by setting up a new wallet etc... There are many markets paused at the moment and not just FANS so we must be patient and wait for them to open. The dev has left FANS or is trying to sell the project and that is why we haven't seen FANS listed on another exchange.

unfortunately it seems like cryptopia won't open again so the only hope for FANS would be being listed somewhere else.
since it's abandoned I don't think it'll really happen...

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████