Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:57:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UAHPAY HAS SCAM!!  (Read 25814 times)
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 04:41:08 PM

Is this a digital coin or a bank card? Is the technology already in use?
Project prefer to a cryptocurrency bank card based...
You can buy digital coins (UAH) on ICO or join pre-ico stage...
You can read whitepaper for more details ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aura689

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:10:02 AM

you are right, this project is more focused on the debit card. full info can be opened on the web http://www.uahpay.com/ there you can get a lot of info and you can read the white paper also on the web.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
deddod01

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:15:07 PM

The financial market is huge, do you think they will start using Cryptocard anytime soon? (I mean part of people who do not use crypto currency today)

Bziir

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:46:18 PM

The financial market is huge, do you think they will start using Cryptocard anytime soon? (I mean part of people who do not use crypto currency today)

it could be mr deddod01, if cryptocard ads exist in all social media. everything can happen
Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:45:29 PM

you are right, this project is more focused on the debit card. full info can be opened on the web http://www.uahpay.com/ there you can get a lot of info and you can read the white paper also on the web.

I think uahpay pokus against both products are UAH coins and cryptocard
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:49:35 PM

Will the crypto card be supporting other countries too later? Do you have any comparison chart between different crypto cards available in the market and what makes your card different from others.Or shall I say what makes it different than others and people to buy it?
Jondum

Activity: 250
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:02:39 PM

I think uahpay pokus against both products are UAH coins and cryptocard

just add, please correction..
Since the blockchain-based uahpay platform, I think Uuahpay uses UAH coins for crypto and crypto market development as its main service facility. so I think the two products are the main target.
Denisdzx

Activity: 207

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:11:41 PM

this is good project which the strategy and the management have been arranged perfectly. this project cryptocard is predicted that it will be mostly used by many people especially by investors. it has great opportunity to be success since project which offers payment card is famous and has good result.

to support the project is UahPay issued UAH coins, Cryptocard and IOS-based applications and Android, as a facility against members
Jankhot

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:36:23 PM

although  not yet started ICO but this project gets a lot of attention and I'm sure this project will be successful on the opening day of the sale

hopefully it all happens Mr Joran. uahpay platform is very promising development and maybe I will be involved in the sales iconya
Katysgysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:48:06 PM

this is good project which the strategy and the management have been arranged perfectly. this project cryptocard is predicted that it will be mostly used by many people especially by investors. it has great opportunity to be success since project which offers payment card is famous and has good result.

right Mr. ibrohim, with products issued in the form of UAH coins, cryptocard and mobile applications. such facilities are sought after publick and hopefully many enthusiasts from investors.
UAHPAY

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 07:36:58 PM

The global UAHPAY card supports all countries (different card BIN and issuer though).

Will the crypto card be supporting other countries too later? Do you have any comparison chart between different crypto cards available in the market and what makes your card different from others.Or shall I say what makes it different than others and people to buy it?

UAHPAY Ends November 22, 2017
naunafis

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:42:37 AM

The global UAHPAY card supports all countries (different card BIN and issuer though).

woow very amazing, if UAHPay card can apply in any country. very good information Dev. I am sure investors will be interested in this news. success for UAHPay. go go go ..

35.000.000 Tokens in public sale  ⚪  [ CINDX ] - REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO  ⚪  [JOIN Pre-Sale]
WebsiteANNTelegramTwitterWPRedditMediumLinkedinYouTubeFacebook
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:12:30 AM

That's nice, but what would be the foreign transaction fee and will there be a reward for using outside the home region if a person is traveling and uses the card for spending?
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:54:35 AM

What is project Monaco listed on your site? I did not find any information about this in the whitepaper.

Can you elaborate more on this?

Project Monaco is a Political initiative to legalize Bitcoin in every country in the world. We believe that Cryptocurrencies can make a difference in people's lives can provide social economic benefits for everyone.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
BryanZbraw

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:56:10 PM

I believe that UahPay will succeed in the world of cryptocurrency. The idea is quite interesting and quite decent. UahPay is waiting for success
Sonatix

Activity: 118

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:56:27 PM

Hi UAHPAY. I leave in Kyiv, how i can find your office?
https://goo.gl/iUBnwz not too far from me, but i need exact adress.

WEX.NZ yкpaл y мeня нa 0.5 BTC
TitiKamal

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:15:42 PM

this project will grow. This project not only looks promising, 5% bounty allocation in my opinion is quite big. I have joined in this project, hopefully the future can be profitable
gerald232

Activity: 146

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:33:55 PM

The combination of banking and blockchain can more effectively solve some of the problems in the asset storage process, and the presence of UAHPay may be better in storing assets.
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:26:12 PM

Hi UAHPAY. I leave in Kyiv, how i can find your office?
https://goo.gl/iUBnwz not too far from me, but i need exact adress.

you may need to directly contact the DEV directly sir, to request his office address UAHPay. you are very lucky to live close to the office, so you can request information directly sir.
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:34:56 PM

There sure are a lot of ICOs still trying their luck in crypto.  This phase has to be dying. Hard to see anyone really investing in these except a few of the same people.  But good luck anyway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: