Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:34:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UAHPAY HAS SCAM!!  (Read 25814 times)
Erickvand (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 272

Mycryptobank.io

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 12:30:44 PM

thanks for all of you who have supported UAHPAY, thanks to you UAHPAY ICO will be a success.

▄████▀
████▄               ▄████       ▗▟██████████████▄    ▐██████████████████▙▖
██████▖           ▗██████     ▗▟██████████████████▄  ▐████████████████████▌
███████▙         ▟███████    ▄█████          ▀████▀  ▐████            ▀████
█████████▖     ▗█████████   ▐████▀             ▀▀    ▐████            ▄███▌
█████▀████▙   ▟████▀█████   ████▌                    ▐███████████████████▌
█████ ▝█████▄█████▘ █████  ▐████                     ▐████████████████████▙▖
█████   ▜███████▛   █████   ████▌                    ▐████            ▀█████▖
█████    ▝█████▘    █████   ▐████▄            ▄██▄   ▐████             ▐█████
█████      ▀█▀      █████    ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████  ▐████            ▄█████▌
█████               █████     ▝██████████████████▀   ▐█████████████████████▛
█████               █████     ▄████████████████▀     ▐███████████████████▛▘
                             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
MyCryptoBank
CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY
Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WHITEPAPER ──────────────────────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hadisaw

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

https://keepcalm.finance/

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:42:19 PM

thanks for all of you who have supported UAHPAY, thanks to you UAHPAY ICO will be a success.

Amazing, 85.145 BTC and 302.765 raised so far. I hope this project will be big success.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:56:38 PM

More and more projects that use this system card. hopefully a project like this will be very useful in the future because the transaction project using crypto will make it easier for everyone to make transactions. I am sure that such projects will be successful and accepted by the Ukrainian society.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:20:54 PM

Amazing, 85.145 BTC and 302.765 raised so far. I hope this project will be big success.
Surely this project will big success because their product about debit card very useful for all people around the world.  I hope they can develop their product according to their road map
sonawer

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:55:09 PM

is it true that some Ukrainian banks have bought some UAHPay coins through FIAT? if it is true, it is very unusual and will improve the rating of this project. and I am more and more convinced that UAHPay will be a great success.

its not true. Im from Kyiv and think, thah this project is a scam.
Randian Hero

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:09:31 PM

There are everything and nothing at the Ukraine except CRYPTOBANK.
And this will be the same even after this ICO.

It's my only oppinion. I have no trust to marketing directors kepi wearing...
LanaWinda

Activity: 241

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:49:47 PM

To be the best it needs a lot of effort, like a project if many programs in it will also be a lot of success that will be obtained in one project, like a project that many run by uahpay.

fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:00:43 PM

To be the best it needs a lot of effort, like a project if many programs in it will also be a lot of success that will be obtained in one project, like a project that many run by uahpay.

You're right, this project success because a lot of efforts from the team also bounty participant, because they also promote uahpay product everywhere such as social media, blogs, bitcointalk, etc. After this ico, i hope team still continue their marketing so that more people know about uahpay
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:44:20 AM

You're right, this project success because a lot of efforts from the team also bounty participant, because they also promote uahpay product everywhere such as social media, blogs, bitcointalk, etc. After this ico, i hope team still continue their marketing so that more people know about uahpay

uahpay is indeed extraordinary. until now this project shows a very remarkable performance and it is proven by the success of this project. these last weeks, hopefully there is addition and from ico.
UAHPAY

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 09:21:27 AM

is it true that some Ukrainian banks have bought some UAHPay coins through FIAT? if it is true, it is very unusual and will improve the rating of this project. and I am more and more convinced that UAHPay will be a great success.

Check your PM.

This project is not a scam.

UAHPAY Ends November 22, 2017
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:36:52 AM

For sure. The idea of cryptocurrency is escape from centralized system and didn't give on storage your crypto to third persons. So I think the idea of this project doesn't bring any good things at crypto-world

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:02:34 AM

For sure. The idea of cryptocurrency is escape from centralized system and didn't give on storage your crypto to third persons. So I think the idea of this project doesn't bring any good things at crypto-world
You are right!! Not all people want to get away from centralization, and this project will be used by people who are not afraid to show their finances and this credit card they can go to any country and there to pay for your purchase! It is very convenient and there is no such in the world, so you can get a card and put a few BTC to go on vacation, you need to carry money and to use the exchanges, everything is on the map and it is very fast!!
ninjaskip

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:45:54 AM

Where can I track the ICO's funds??

You can find it on uahpay website at : https://www.uahpay.com
scroll down and you can see information about the fund raise including their fund progress during this ico

But this isn't really proof that they collected the money. Isn't there a public address of the contract available where we can verify how much money has been contributed?

This is their contract adress. This adress on their site and : Contract Overview | UAHpayToken
But I dont see any funds here
https://etherscan.io/address/0x5c5413bad5f6fdb0f4fcd1457e46ead8e01d73d3

Its not a standard smart contract. We accept funds through our platform and distribute tokens after.

I find it suspicious because why isn't there a single dollar to be found in the original contract address? Could you publish the addresses for the crypto funds you already collected? Someone says it's more than 80 BTC. Please share the address publicly.
soliton

Activity: 969
Merit: 683

___________/\_______

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:08:56 PM

Where can I track the ICO's funds??

You can find it on uahpay website at : https://www.uahpay.com
scroll down and you can see information about the fund raise including their fund progress during this ico

But this isn't really proof that they collected the money. Isn't there a public address of the contract available where we can verify how much money has been contributed?

This is their contract adress. This adress on their site and : Contract Overview | UAHpayToken
But I dont see any funds here
https://etherscan.io/address/0x5c5413bad5f6fdb0f4fcd1457e46ead8e01d73d3

Its not a standard smart contract. We accept funds through our platform and distribute tokens after.

I find it suspicious because why isn't there a single dollar to be found in the original contract address? Could you publish the addresses for the crypto funds you already collected? Someone says it's more than 80 BTC. Please share the address publicly.

Are you believing in miracles? Don't be naive. People from Ukraine who know what is going over there  better than anyone else have already  raised the red flag above this project.
LanaWinda

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:22:57 PM

For those who like in transactions using digital money, uahpay is one project that uses a practical transaction. Why practical? because his project is easy to use together
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:15:11 PM

You are right!! Not all people want to get away from centralization, and this project will be used by people who are not afraid to show their finances and this credit card they can go to any country and there to pay for your purchase! It is very convenient and there is no such in the world, so you can get a card and put a few BTC to go on vacation, you need to carry money and to use the exchanges, everything is on the map and it is very fast!!

First, there are trusted projects like BitPay, XAPO, CoinBase that launched their debit card and it is working.
Second, there are ICOs of Monaco and TokenCard and they collect enough money to launch their cards. This niche is full.
So for whoum you develop this project?

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
sirat01

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:38:35 PM

what about uahpay ico? How much they raised in ico? I saw a posts in their twitter channel that they will add in exchanger though ico will finished 22 November. Do you think this project will be success? any idea I am confused in this project.
LanaWinda

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:53:36 AM

If you want to buy anything now will become easier with the launch of debit card by uahpay. you do not have to pay any bills like credit cards. just enough to pay you can already get the goods you want. as easy as that uahpay project helps us in the transaction.
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:29:10 AM

hello Dev. I want to ask, how can I get this UAHPay debit card? whether only the investor can own it and whether the participant can also have the card? thanks. I want to have it.
franss

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:13:39 AM

If you want to buy anything now will become easier with the launch of debit card by uahpay. you do not have to pay any bills like credit cards. just enough to pay you can already get the goods you want. as easy as that uahpay project helps us in the transaction.

Hopefully the debitcard uahpay can be like what you expect and can be used as a debitcard that already exist in the market  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: