Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:54:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:44:38 PM

And what number is planned for ico? and will there be a whitelist in it? I would not want to miss

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
EarthToken

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:56:21 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 09:38:21 AM by EarthToken

And what number is planned for ico? and will there be a whitelist in it? I would not want to miss

At this stage the total supply is 1 billion and the amount allocated to the public sale will be 60% (600m) - please stay tuned over the coming day or two as we have some big announcements.

Regarding whitelists, please subscribe to our mailing list on https://earth-token.com then you will be sent information on this and much more. Thanks for your interest and excitement!
LenH

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:29:02 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 12:21:49 PM by LenH

Dear community,

We’re excited to announce that two thought leaders with extensive experience in Cryptocurrencies and wealth creation in emerging markets have joined our team as strategic advisors.  

• Gavin Knight has worked in Bitcoin since 2013 helping raise VC funding, and providing research and advisory to Bitcoin businesses and decentralized projects.
  • Sam Yilmaz served as the founder of BitAngels and managing partner of the Dapss Fund which was the first fund to raise all its capital in crypto and invest only in projects with crypto.

As a company, we need to be agile enough to make minor course adjustments to take full advantage of the wealth of insights and expertise that this brings to the table, thereby ensuring our Token Offering delivers the absolute optimum benefit to all our stakeholders.

"Earth Token is a huge step towards creating a global solution to the problem of long term environmental sustainability, by incentivizing companies with great marketing and promotions for their good actions, and engaging individuals to start being part of the solution." - Gavin Knight

We are thus adjusting our launch schedule as follows:

Pre-Sale: 17 November 2017 12:00 GMT

Token Sale: 24 November 2017 12:00 GMT – 15 December 2017 12:00 GMT

We are sure you will join us in welcoming Gavin and Sam on board and look forward to the increased opportunity this creates.  

All the best,

Len
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:49:43 AM

hacked rated earth token at 7 out of 10. This is a very high score, so I want to participate in ico

Hello, where is the score from, I want to see the source though I think this project is interesting. BTW, is there any presale or whitelist sale before the formal ICO?
EarthToken

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:21:58 AM

hacked rated earth token at 7 out of 10. This is a very high score, so I want to participate in ico

Hello, where is the score from, I want to see the source though I think this project is interesting. BTW, is there any presale or whitelist sale before the formal ICO?

Thanks for the interest. You can check out the source here: https://hacked.com/ico-earth-token/
If you sign up to our mailing list on https://earth-token.com you will be updated with regards to pre-sale, white-lists and similar in due course.
gomei

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:21:03 AM

Dear community,

We’re excited to announce that two thought leaders with extensive experience in Cryptocurrencies and wealth creation in emerging markets have joined our team as strategic advisors.  

• Gavin Knight has worked in Bitcoin since 2013 helping raise VC funding, and providing research and advisory to Bitcoin businesses and decentralized projects.
  • Sam Yilmaz served as the founder of BitAngels and managing partner of the Dapss Fund which was the first fund to raise all its capital in crypto and invest only in projects with crypto.

As a company, we need to be agile enough to make minor course adjustments to take full advantage of the wealth of insights and expertise that this brings to the table, thereby ensuring our Token Offering delivers the absolute optimum benefit to all our stakeholders.

"Earth Token is a huge step towards creating a global solution to the problem of long term environmental sustainability, by incentivizing companies with great marketing and promotions for their good actions, and engaging individuals to start being part of the solution." - Gavin Knight

We are sure you will join us in welcoming Gavin and Sam on board and look forward to the increased opportunity this creates.  

All the best,

Len

It seems the pre-sale and token sale date are both delayed, any rules changed for the signature bounty? Personally, I think it is a good news for this project since we need time to let more investors know our project.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
LenH

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:12:13 AM

Dear community,

All the best,

Len

It seems the pre-sale and token sale date are both delayed, any rules changed for the signature bounty? Personally, I think it is a good news for this project since we need time to let more investors know our project.

That is correct - the dates have been pushed out by a few weeks. Regarding the bounty campaign please chat with Jamal or one of the mods on Telegram. It IS good news and you are correct - this course correction forms part of the initial advice given to us by Gavin & Sam.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:53:32 PM

token is one of the most interesting project so far because it is not only for business but also helps our environment
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:22:45 AM

Seemingly no special innovation, the recent high-quality projects a lot, this is likely to be buried
Early judgemet is unfair. Wait until it gets warmed. I guess you already read the news paper. Each project may have similiraties but developers im sure are not brainless not to make distintctions on their own. Success in every project lies in its uniquesness and unmatched distinction. 

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
loof99

Activity: 524

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:45:16 AM

This project is nice and I'm pretty interested about it but how does earth token comes up to this kind of concept? I am really curious and intersted to this.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:45:27 AM

For me, Earth token will be successful soon. Because nowadays we humans dont care about our world so earth token will serves as an eye opener for us to be aware on what are the effect of our wrong doing in our own planet.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:46:43 AM

although the pre-sale and ico period is still long. I remain confident and secure to maintain the signature of this project because I believe this is a very good project. thanks.

Yes sir I agree with you this project is a good project because its aim is while we are gainung tokens and bitcoins it aims also is to lessen the pollution that we people are producing.
mabell943

Activity: 590

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:47:26 AM

wow I really love such projects that are created for the benefit of human nature, I will hope that this project will collect the right amount

Thats right sir this project is concern not just on us humans but it benefit the whole wide world because if this project will become a success the plan of earth token will be implemented so the air pollution will be reduced.
harbin55

Activity: 615

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:48:52 AM

I am pretty interested to this earth token project but i want to know more information regarding to the earth token platforms, where can I read those informations? Can someone discuss it to me? Thank you.
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:50:30 AM

I have heard that there was a coin called earth coin, we can see some announcement in this forum, so it looks a little confused for me.

It is called sir/mam as earth token from its word earth its goal is to help our environment to lessen the pollution that we are inhaling while gaining money. So mam/sir do not be confused. Because earth coin is another project.
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:51:23 AM

token is one of the most interesting project so far because it is not only for business but also helps our environment

that's right sir. This project looks interesting because it helps our very own mother earth because nowadays our planet is nearly to be destroyed by the wastes that we are creating so earth project comes.up to this solution that while you are gaining money you are helping to reduced the waste products of othis planet.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:51:52 AM

For me this project is very important, why? Because the earth token project talks about the situation of our planet which is the earth that needs to be protected by us individuals. There are lits of things that we humans are doing which kills our own planet so this project is intersting because it can lessen the pollution that we people were producing.
SL HE

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:58:27 AM

Very interesting project, i will participate to your pre-ICO.
But I have a couple of questions:
How will increasing value of tokens in future?
What will be a reason for the price increase?
Thanks.
ellin2505

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:05:47 AM

an interesting project for me, I will watch.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:45:53 AM

In addition to cybersecurity, what do you feel must be understood when performing due diligence on cryptoprojects?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: