Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:12:54 AM

wow this is what we need a coin that is meant to preserve and protect the nature im currently reading the whitepaper and searching something related to the earth token so far im impress the team behind planned the initiation of earth token really carefully and i think earth token just only need supporters and investors.. meaningful project like this should be seen by everyone because its about time we give back something to the environment because small movements are not enough but with earth token we can do a lot.

im also impressed about their idea to help the nature and in return they still get profit from it. you can say that they will solve a big problem of the world. with three meaningful solutions that earth token will provide maybe we can solve 30% problem of climate change and also lessen the waste material here and preserve the nature.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:33:35 AM

The idea of this project focusing not just on waste disposal but rather on converting waste into another source of energy is good. Because we have so many companies that focuses on waste disposal only but does not actually solve our problem of mitigating it. Converting it to another source of energy is a better fit.
godparticle

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:55:40 PM

wow this is what we need a coin that is meant to preserve and protect the nature im currently reading the whitepaper and searching something related to the earth token so far im impress the team behind planned the initiation of earth token really carefully and i think earth token just only need supporters and investors.. meaningful project like this should be seen by everyone because its about time we give back something to the environment because small movements are not enough but with earth token we can do a lot.

im also impressed about their idea to help the nature and in return they still get profit from it. you can say that they will solve a big problem of the world. with three meaningful solutions that earth token will provide maybe we can solve 30% problem of climate change and also lessen the waste material here and preserve the nature.

cardodalisay many project like this about protecting the environment did't materialize because of some certain reasons like its really hard to encourage people to take care of the environment because its easier to destroy than to protect or rather create and this matter is really alarming because now that our species the master of this planet the most intelligent beings is forgeting something as we go further we are depleting this planet..
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:17:58 PM

cardodalisay many project like this about protecting the environment did't materialize because of some certain reasons like its really hard to encourage people to take care of the environment because its easier to destroy than to protect or rather create and this matter is really alarming because now that our species the master of this planet the most intelligent beings is forgeting something as we go further we are depleting this planet..
Godparticle, not only that those projects some had did not materialize, some just dont care and some are selfish. As long as they are earning who cares about the environment, who cares about the next generation. If we would only think about our children and our children’s children, i guess even if ourselves do not care we will care for them if we really love them.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:26:03 PM

I am thinking of plastic wastes which pollute the earth so heavily. Pollutes the body of water and the soil as well. You cannot just throw them anywhere because even through the length of time they will still remain plastic because they are not biodegradable. I have seen in youtube a short film that shows plastic or cellophanes being melted and mixed with some solutions and being used to run a motorcycle as fuel. I was thinking, it was a very good idea but i dont think the matter materialized as should be. I really wish one day some developer will develop this idea and be one of Eath Token’s commodity.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:28:45 PM

I am thinking of plastic wastes which pollute the earth so heavily. Pollutes the body of water and the soil as well. You cannot just throw them anywhere because even through the length of time they will still remain plastic because they are not biodegradable. I have seen in youtube a short film that shows plastic or cellophanes being melted and mixed with some solutions and being used to run a motorcycle as fuel. I was thinking, it was a very good idea but i dont think the matter materialized as should be. I really wish one day some developer will develop this idea and be one of Eath Token’s commodity.
Could possibly be gracechen. As long as Earth Token is there, there will still be natural asset developers that will continue on discovering and developing more and more innovations for the betterment of our mother eath.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:32:59 PM

Godparticle, not only that those projects some had did not materialize, some just dont care and some are selfish. As long as they are earning who cares about the environment, who cares about the next generation. If we would only think about our children and our children’s children, i guess even if ourselves do not care we will care for them if we really love them.

right for us and for the next generation to see the beauty of the nature we must take action and do something and participate in tree planting and recycling these activities are the goal of earth token to give us opportunity to protect the environment while profiting a modern organic way of saving our environment Smiley
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:20:04 PM

Earth Token has two sides -supply side and demand side:

Existing imapactChoice Solutions
-Carbon Mitigation Solution
-Climate Neutral Fuel
-Clean Energy Solutions
Future Growth
-Direct Sales
-Iot devices
-3rd party solutions
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:12:58 PM

The impactChoice Climate Neutral Fuel solution is a technically proven, turnkey approach to fuel management that increases the operational efficiency of combustion equipment assets, resulting in an overall improvement in fuel consumption, reduced fuel costs and mitigation of harmful emissions associated with the combustion of fuel in vehicles, generators and other combustion assets vital to business and industry.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:48:51 PM

Imagine a world in which carbon emissions and credits can be tracked transparently and reliably. Retailers will be able to sell a product and take into account the carbon impact it creates at the same time.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 10:51:24 PM

Blockchain is a new technology that potentially has a game-changing impact on the way we fight climate change. It could allow us to work together and bypass big energy companies, as well as reward those who have met climate goals.  that's why earth token is here

shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:11:56 PM

The idea of blockchain being used against climate change was discussed extensively. Earth Token Ideas included improved trading of carbon emissions, facilitating clean energy trading between consumers, financing climate change research transparently, and tracking and reporting of emissions reduction.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:27:36 PM

It is not an overstatement to say that we all need to take responsibility for the carbon consequences of every choice we make. What is exciting is that by creating a global, trusted and accessible carbon currency, with the help of new digital technologies available to us, we are on the cusp of being able to do so.
The idea of blockchain being used against climate change was discussed extensively. Earth Token Ideas included improved trading of carbon emissions, facilitating clean energy trading between consumers, financing climate change research transparently, and tracking and reporting of emissions reduction.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:29:01 AM

How will earth project connect in every country and how will they manage to have zero pollution all over the world with 100% efficiency of producing power?
I think the key here is the growth first after the initial product launch. With the current thread on how the block chain technology is slowly being adapted right now, give it at least 2-3 years before other countries will start to follow the vision of EARTH towards nature.
kizumin

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:51:00 AM

How will earth project connect in every country and how will they manage to have zero pollution all over the world with 100% efficiency of producing power?
I think the key here is the growth first after the initial product launch. With the current thread on how the block chain technology is slowly being adapted right now, give it at least 2-3 years before other countries will start to follow the vision of EARTH towards nature.
I thought the same too, initial product is more really help instead of some marketing or try to overvalue this token.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
EarthToken

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:55:33 AM

Hi Everyone, please check out the latest Blog post "How Our Strategy and Vision Drives Value to Token Holders" - https://medium.com/earthtokens/how-our-strategy-and-vision-drives-value-to-token-holders-3a7f720c46dd
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:05:55 AM

Hi Everyone, please check out the latest Blog post "How Our Strategy and Vision Drives Value to Token Holders" - https://medium.com/earthtokens/how-our-strategy-and-vision-drives-value-to-token-holders-3a7f720c46dd

Thank you for this blog, I learned a lot from the website I vouch for other followers to read the above link. I love since we help EARTh then we will earn.
ryder1213

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:18:01 AM

I thought the same too, initial product is more really help instead of some marketing or try to overvalue this token.

I think if everyone have oriented on this project on how to manage their proper waste, how to manage our nature, I think that this project will love everyone.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:53:09 AM

I think if everyone have oriented on this project on how to manage their proper waste, how to manage our nature, I think that this project will love everyone.

The earth will really need to connect with other country, i think that they can easily do that sice they’re in this business since 90’s connections haa been eatablished right now we need to share this project to other people so that we may help to the viaion of earth token
cardodalisay

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:53:17 AM

Thank you for this blog, I learned a lot from the website I vouch for other followers to read the above link. I love since we help EARTh then we will earn.

perhaps the problems got really big that relying on big companies and industrial scales is not enough to solve the our current problem eg. climate change. Its so alarming that it begun to be an urgent action for each one of us to take action and integrate this environmental sustenance into our lifestyle because if everyone of us is doing what the earth needs cooperation can be the key and maybe by continuously doing this method we can achieved the goal of zero pollution this is what the earth token wants us to see and understand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: