Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:25:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:58:17 PM

I saw that one of your proposed project under Earth token is building Windfarm. This is a great idea. Wind turbines converts energy from the motion of the wind into electricity. Wind energy is a renewable resource that is why it is healthy for our environment.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frostdiver

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:27:27 PM

Please be guided that one of the strategy of EARTH is the "Waste-to-energy" process. Meaning more than cleaning the environment, it is actually converting wastes materials into re usable energies.

This is one of the reason why I love this project, converting waste to energy is one of the best thing to reduce waste on planet earth.

My attention was also caught by earth token, I loved watching dyi planting and recycling online in youtube and this project seems great something about the nature plus technology just wow it have the potential to unite all person who is just like me to innovate something much better than the previous invention and ideas to protect our environment, that goes with the saying two heads is better than one what more if we have all to participate its will be outstanding and a marvelous way to take care of our environment
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:31:11 PM

I saw that one of your proposed project under Earth token is building Windfarm. This is a great idea. Wind turbines converts energy from the motion of the wind into electricity. Wind energy is a renewable resource that is why it is healthy for our environment.

I think this is a renewable source of energy. Earth wants to convert waste to energy and avoid wasting fresh natural asset by measuring it right. Wind energy is really a good source of energy. It's free anywhere you can put it. But Earth project is bigger than that.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:35:09 PM
Merited by lovesybitz (1)

Please be guided that one of the strategy of EARTH is the "Waste-to-energy" process. Meaning more than cleaning the environment, it is actually converting wastes materials into re usable energies.

This is one of the reason why I love this project, converting waste to energy is one of the best thing to reduce waste on planet earth.

My attention was also caught by earth token, I loved watching dyi planting and recycling online in youtube and this project seems great something about the nature plus technology just wow it have the potential to unite all person who is just like me to innovate something much better than the previous invention and ideas to protect our environment, that goes with the saying two heads is better than one what more if we have all to participate its will be outstanding and a marvelous way to take care of our environment

I love to hear that from you Heisenberg0000, for this project to become successful we need to do our part and explain this to our friends, workmates and family members. This project needs funding so we need to spread this news.
grayback

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:39:47 PM

as our ms. Philippines answer to led to her victory as ms. earth we need to change our mindset and our way of living in order to survive and also the earth to survive.

"I believe that the real problem in this world is not climate change; the real problem is us because of our ignorance and apathy. What we have to do is to start changing our ways, to start recalibrating our minds, and redirecting our steps, because together, as a global community, our micro efforts will have a macro effect to help save our home, our planet. Thank you."

-- Karen Ibasco (Miss Earth 2017)

Yeah as we all know we are the cause of climate change. it is the effect of how we live in the earth. we tend to forget and take for granted that we need to care in our environment even a small action like throwing garbage on the street is a big factor to our earth. if we can change our habit of destroying our environment, we can be a role model to ourselves and also to our society. by doing this we can have a huge impact to our world.

thats why we need to support earth token. the kind of solutions that they have in order to protect the environment and also making profit on it. is a good factor of this kind of ico. when they making profit from it.. they will not stop this kind of project. and in the long run. the solutions that they provide will have a great impact in our environment or in the world rather.

i agree with all of you. earth is our responsibility it is a gift that we can give to the future generation. we need to embrace, protect and cradle the environment. we should act now. start it on our home. small habit will become a great actions someday. with this as a start we can support as well a project like earth token. earth token can be advantage for us if we support it. act now and later we will see the result of our actions.

even in old times people who look for things to conglomerate their ambitions are much successful than those who are just executing plans with earth token's in the blockchain technology everyone of use either how small or big you contribute in the earth token it will really matter because blockchain is open for all who want to invest its the unison of our trust to make a change and protect our environment from human activities for the future generations to come lets support the earth token and invest early so we can encourage other users to follow and be the change

Yes. This is our best chance to make a difference. The company behind Earth Token cannot do the saving alone without the help of each of everyone of us. The real solution relies on us. If we can support this kind of project, then we already made a difference to make this world a better place.

I'm a techie person who loves to be updated on what is the mainstream technology happening in the planet and blockchain is one of it, and I'm really hook to understand this more further. To my surprise while searching stuffs here in bitcointalk ImpactChoices lauches something that is really interesting the EARTH TOKEN a environmental preservation coin, this is what we've looking for a technology that has the potential to link all the people and industry plus earth token that can be the answer to our global problems in the environment through this we can advocate new tech at the same time we raise global awareness on what is happening in the environment and support the proposed solution of earth token what an amazing job for the team behind the project please support this project more so we can enjoy the beauty of nature for the generations to come.

We must take care of our well-being and for the future generations by protecting our natural environment. Earth Token is taking their move to save our planet. Might as well help them achieve their goals by supporting this project and also do our own responsibilities as humans.

WOW the words from miss earth Karen Ibasco is the words that we need to wake up in our slumber for not taking care of the nature and EARTH TOKEN is giving us the opportunity to have what it takes for us small time or big time investor we can make the change just support earth token and together we can make a leap forward towards a clean and healthy environment
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:11:43 PM

This was a fun way to understand a bit more about Earth Token. Sharing the video link with you guys!

https://www.facebook.com/earthtoken/videos/10156702801622316/

wow nice video to summarize the earth project lets support earth token for the next generation to see how beautiful the nature is

projects like solar panels, harnessing energy from wind mills and other renewable energy is really what we need right now as our population grows the need for massive energy usage is really high and if we still rely on oil and other non renewable energy earth resources might get depleted soon, that's why we need to support campaign in protecting and sustaining the environment like earth token

as our race progress as the masters of this planets the most intelligent individual to rule the world begun to forget what they take from the planet we did really build houses, building and develop such modern living with technology at its best but at the same time we also produce garbage massive amount of this create pollution and destroy the ecosystem which disrupt the natural habitat and process of nature we really need something that would raise awareness to what really is happening

wow this is the topic I've been looking for and hoped to invest a meaningful solution to what the planet is facing. Now most of us experience climate change the winter is not cold enough and summer is really hot that can cause skin cancer we can read and see on the news or discovery channel that our ozone layer gets thin over time and this cause the super dry season in California and other parts of the world, problems like skin cancers cause by the extreme heat of the sun, these disease is often associated with the change in the usual nature because we forgot to protect nature only thinking to enrich our selves to gain popularity and power to rule other not thinking what would happen to our future to the environment. We must unite and teach the young ones to protect our loving nature in this way continue practicing to sustain the environment will move such project like earth token to create more people to launch such a meaningful and good projects like what the impactChoice did and I hope many will support and follow what they did.

I agree to what have you said there sir these problems must be address to the public rather than promoting one self or the products that are harmful to the environment we often see on billboards malls and the like we should look forward to something that is meaningful some that would change the perspective of the millennials to help the nature in healing its self on what our forefathers did, this damage (garbage, pollution etc) is really hard to manage such project like recycling and developing new methods like what EARTH TOKEN is doing is hard but if we all support such kind of effort even small or big that would make the difference. Taking actions early would prevent further destruction of the environment, teaching our kids early to plant trees promote renewable energy and support environmental projects would make this world a better place

This Video tells us the summary of Earth Token on how the projects like solar panels and wind mills and other renewable resources passed the energy into our community to have a better life and have a good environment result.

We really have to act now and promote global awareness to the people specially the young ones who attend in school and to those who teaches them how are they gonna contribute something to the projects and movements that are related to protecting our environment, in their young age they must be fully aware about the proper things to do, that goes with the saying prevention is better than cure.. .
Everyone of us have a role to make in taking care of our environment, its simply having the right knowledge one what are we going to do after we consume a certain product of the nature the right disposal means a lot for when all of us did the same a lot can be prevented and this scheme can be also promulgated to everything..
A simple discipline is worth a lot lets start saving the earth support the earth token project and raise awareness
clarkmedina

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:00:46 PM

This was a fun way to understand a bit more about Earth Token. Sharing the video link with you guys!

wow nice video to summarize the earth project lets support earth token for the next generation to see how beautiful the nature is

projects like solar panels, harnessing energy from wind mills and other renewable energy is really what we need right now as our population grows the need for massive energy usage is really high and if we still rely on oil and other non renewable energy earth resources might get depleted soon, that's why we need to support campaign in protecting and sustaining the environment like earth token

as our race progress as the masters of this planets the most intelligent individual to rule the world begun to forget what they take from the planet we did really build houses, building and develop such modern living with technology at its best but at the same time we also produce garbage massive amount of this create pollution and destroy the ecosystem which disrupt the natural habitat and process of nature we really need something that would raise awareness to what really is happening

wow this is the topic I've been looking for and hoped to invest a meaningful solution to what the planet is facing. Now most of us experience climate change the winter is not cold enough and summer is really hot that can cause skin cancer we can read and see on the news or discovery channel that our ozone layer gets thin over time and this cause the super dry season in California and other parts of the world, problems like skin cancers cause by the extreme heat of the sun, these disease is often associated with the change in the usual nature because we forgot to protect nature only thinking to enrich our selves to gain popularity and power to rule other not thinking what would happen to our future to the environment. We must unite and teach the young ones to protect our loving nature in this way continue practicing to sustain the environment will move such project like earth token to create more people to launch such a meaningful and good projects like what the impactChoice did and I hope many will support and follow what they did.

I agree to what have you said there sir these problems must be address to the public rather than promoting one self or the products that are harmful to the environment we often see on billboards malls and the like we should look forward to something that is meaningful some that would change the perspective of the millennials to help the nature in healing its self on what our forefathers did, this damage (garbage, pollution etc) is really hard to manage such project like recycling and developing new methods like what EARTH TOKEN is doing is hard but if we all support such kind of effort even small or big that would make the difference. Taking actions early would prevent further destruction of the environment, teaching our kids early to plant trees promote renewable energy and support environmental projects would make this world a better place

This Video tells us the summary of Earth Token on how the projects like solar panels and wind mills and other renewable resources passed the energy into our community to have a better life and have a good environment result.

We really have to act now and promote global awareness to the people specially the young ones who attend in school and to those who teaches them how are they gonna contribute something to the projects and movements that are related to protecting our environment, in their young age they must be fully aware about the proper things to do, that goes with the saying prevention is better than cure.. .
Everyone of us have a role to make in taking care of our environment, its simply having the right knowledge one what are we going to do after we consume a certain product of the nature the right disposal means a lot for when all of us did the same a lot can be prevented and this scheme can be also promulgated to everything..
A simple discipline is worth a lot lets start saving the earth support the earth token project and raise awareness

that is right! we need to spread the awareness as soon as possible to prevent further destruction of the nature I am currently reading the whitepaper I saw earth token in twitter that's why i'm here Smiley what a good project lets support this!
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:36:34 PM

One reason why we have environmental crises like the overexploitation of natural resources and pollution is because the global economy is full of actors who are doing business without much accountability, Earth Token will help resolve the problem of our environment.
Emdppablo

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:48:46 PM

One reason why we have environmental crises like the overexploitation of natural resources and pollution is because the global economy is full of actors who are doing business without much accountability, Earth Token will help resolve the problem of our environment.

I agree that some business is so selfish that they don't care about earth preservation. if those company can discover how great Earth project is they will acquire this to their company. Also, another thing Earth project needs to closely work with governments and imply a law that every business needs to use Earth platform.
Betternet

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:51:26 PM

that is right! we need to spread the awareness as soon as possible to prevent further destruction of the nature I am currently reading the whitepaper I saw earth token in twitter that's why i'm here Smiley what a good project lets support this!

Spreading awareness to people is the best thing we can do. Since this project relies on it's own BLOCKCHAIN. Once this is used globally. Earth will be saved from pollution and climate change. I love to see my next generation to enjoy Earth.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:46:26 PM

Earth Token can help both individuals and companies to see the real impact of their actions and incentivize them to take the actions that benefit the environment.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:00:33 AM

Earth Token can help both individuals and companies to see the real impact of their actions and incentivize them to take the actions that benefit the environment.

all of us will benefits from the project of earth token. as you can see the solutions that they will provide will greatly help at reducing greenhouse gases in the atmosphere and because of that we can stop climate change that the people created because of lack of care or concern in the environment.
blackclover04

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:15:24 AM

all of us will benefits from the project of earth token. as you can see the solutions that they will provide will greatly help at reducing greenhouse gases in the atmosphere and because of that we can stop climate change that the people created because of lack of care or concern in the environment.

yes as we all know climate change has a huge impact in our lives to the point that the ice glacier is melting, ozone player is depleting and sea animals is dying because of our waste materials that thrown to the sea. we need to action as soon as possible. and earth token is one of the few that is capable of helping us to stop climate change.
noblesse09

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:19:16 AM

yes as we all know climate change has a huge impact in our lives to the point that the ice glacier is melting, ozone player is depleting and sea animals is dying because of our waste materials that thrown to the sea. we need to action as soon as possible. and earth token is one of the few that is capable of helping us to stop climate change.

with the solution that the earth token came up with we can reduce the waste material that can produce methane gas and other greenhouse gases and that waste materials can turn to a renewable energy that can create electricity and heat and we use that instead of fossil fuels that can release plenty carbon dioxide in the atmosphere
robotics02

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:25:03 AM

with the advancement of the technology the most affected is our environment. due to carbon footprint plenty carbon dioxide release into the air while all our forest is day by day keep decreasing. we need to act fast in order to save the world or the environment due to climate change. with the help of blockchain technology and the concept of earth token we can help maintain stability and keeping the environment healthy in a way the future generation can see its wonder Smiley
muzaka05

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:30:08 AM

as our ms. Philippines answer to led to her victory as ms. earth we need to change our mindset and our way of living in order to survive and also the earth to survive.

"I believe that the real problem in this world is not climate change; the real problem is us because of our ignorance and apathy. What we have to do is to start changing our ways, to start recalibrating our minds, and redirecting our steps, because together, as a global community, our micro efforts will have a macro effect to help save our home, our planet. Thank you."

an organization like Miss Earth can bring awareness to people that we need to changing our ways of life so we can preserve the environment, our planet. and earth token is also a organization that tend to help our planet by giving solutions that can reduce gases that affect the environment and also make waste products into a useful things that can benefits all of us. with that in mind it will greatly affect our planet. and also their organization and all the investors that support this kind of project will benefit from it by gaining income to sustain that kind of ideas or solutions.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:16:23 AM

an organization like Miss Earth can bring awareness to people that we need to changing our ways of life so we can preserve the environment, our planet. and earth token is also a organization that tend to help our planet by giving solutions that can reduce gases that affect the environment and also make waste products into a useful things that can benefits all of us. with that in mind it will greatly affect our planet. and also their organization and all the investors that support this kind of project will benefit from it by gaining income to sustain that kind of ideas or solutions.

that was an inspiring answer by miss earth philippines, earth token was also a micro movement for the earth and environment but with more people supporting and adapting Earth token , it becomes a MACRO movement that can greatly affect the earth in a very positive way.
Emdppablo

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:14:13 AM

that was an inspiring answer by miss earth philippines, earth token was also a micro movement for the earth and environment but with more people supporting and adapting Earth token , it becomes a MACRO movement that can greatly affect the earth in a very positive way.

I suggest that Earth token needs to have a deal to Miss Earth pageant organization. They can work together since the Earth pageant organization wants Earth preservation. Once the this Earth TOken and Earth Organization work together our Earth can be save and this project will go on full throttle.
Betternet

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:18:35 AM

with the advancement of the technology the most affected is our environment. due to carbon footprint plenty carbon dioxide release into the air while all our forest is day by day keep decreasing. we need to act fast in order to save the world or the environment due to climate change. with the help of blockchain technology and the concept of earth token we can help maintain stability and keeping the environment healthy in a way the future generation can see its wonder Smiley

Imagine if we can put trees on urban areas. That's is one of the best thing that Earth token can do. Things that may occur in the future, If you have a house then plant trees and have a reward of 1 Earth token per seedling plant.
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:25:27 AM

I love to hear that from you Heisenberg0000, for this project to become successful we need to do our part and explain this to our friends, workmates and family members. This project needs funding so we need to spread this news.

The Earth Token project is amazing because of their presentation of proper waste to convert into a energy and we have to support this project plan to protect our mother earth and have a good environment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: