Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:53:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
backedbyscience

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:52:01 AM

In concern to substance that are one of the major concern in our environment I would like to discuss our biggest problem in regards to plastic pollution. It involves the accumulation of plastic products in the environment that adversely affects wildlife, wildlife habitat, or humans. The prominence of plastic pollution is correlated with plastics being inexpensive and durable, which lends to high levels of plastics used by humans. However, it is slow to degrade and plastic pollution can unfavorably affect lands, waterways and oceans. Living organisms, particularly marine animals, can also be affected through entanglement, direct ingestion of plastic waste, or through exposure to chemicals within plastics that cause interruptions in biological functions.

I think this is one of the Future-cases that I read in the whitepaper of Earth Token and I agree that this problem is really big that concerns all living organism because its something associated with health caused by pollution due to lack of care in our environment we can observe this in urban areas cities that lack the implementation of the right garbage disposal, all garbage will be dump in the dumpster where non biodegradable and biodegradable mix together where harmful substance is exposed to other humans. This problem is really need to fix fast and we should act together in this matter lets start in the small community in our country our home if all of us practice zero waste management and promote renewable energy this would be a big help to the total community if only all of us unite in this matter. The answer to this might be the entering or impactChoice's Earth Token and this is why the team behind Earth Token is launching the project to give us the opportunity to act as one for us to address such problems fast in other areas of the world that need to be reach and to be educate in taking care of the environment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
godparticle

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:53:36 AM

In concern to substance that are one of the major concern in our environment I would like to discuss our biggest problem in regards to plastic pollution. It involves the accumulation of plastic products in the environment that adversely affects wildlife, wildlife habitat, or humans. The prominence of plastic pollution is correlated with plastics being inexpensive and durable, which lends to high levels of plastics used by humans. However, it is slow to degrade and plastic pollution can unfavorably affect lands, waterways and oceans. Living organisms, particularly marine animals, can also be affected through entanglement, direct ingestion of plastic waste, or through exposure to chemicals within plastics that cause interruptions in biological functions.

I think this is one of the Future-cases that I read in the whitepaper of Earth Token and I agree that this problem is really big that concerns all living organism because its something associated with health caused by pollution due to lack of care in our environment we can observe this in urban areas cities that lack the implementation of the right garbage disposal, all garbage will be dump in the dumpster where non biodegradable and biodegradable mix together where harmful substance is exposed to other humans. This problem is really need to fix fast and we should act together in this matter lets start in the small community in our country our home if all of us practice zero waste management and promote renewable energy this would be a big help to the total community if only all of us unite in this matter. The answer to this might be the entering or impactChoice's Earth Token and this is why the team behind Earth Token is launching the project to give us the opportunity to act as one for us to address such problems fast in other areas of the world that need to be reach and to be educate in taking care of the environment.

perhaps we really entered a faster global change that every human being has ever witness but to all of this challenge its for all of us to confront we did make a new picture of our planet in this fast phase of our evolution. The problems of having this massive amount of plastic roaming our planet gives me chills while watching youtube natgeo we can see birds albatros to be particular these birds roams the sea to fetch food for their young ones it is their habitats, but it is also a danger because some marine biologist are studying why are they seeing a lot of dead birds and they see that its body is plastic filled, perhaps the food that the parent eg. fish is also contaminated by plastic that is non digestible and very corrosive to the health of these wild life. This is very disturbing because this could drive out sea birds like albatros to go extinct because there is no food they think this garbage are food and what they eat contains plastic so there is no escape they will die whats worst is this plastic will be deposit in the ocean and will cover the ecosystem there the fish habitat the corals will also die and fishes can also feed into these plastics like styrofoam where fishermen catch this fish and they bring this to the market for us to feed what an alarming situation we got.. please support earth token for us to act as one and change what are we experiencing now it might be future-cases but still matters like this can be address to the public fast if supported campaign for environment protection like Earth Token invest to something that is very meaningful..

this is the vid of natgeo in youtube where plastics are being fed by albatros
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsXiEy2kbGM
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:20:35 AM

I think this project has a positive impact on the environment and also to maintain the viability of our earth. I hope that there will be a real impact as described earlier
impact is just a short time to feel, even project hitthe floor with success! and give a big impact all over the owwrld it will easily gone in month if we the people of the earth will not gett on the idea of having the cleaner energy and start dumping those polluted power.

the main thing here is they can get profit as well in this project of them. earth token is not just a company that will preserve the environment only but also taking profit from what they are doing. so they will make an impact and bring awareness to the world because of their solutions to prevent worsening the climate change. and in the long run they still execute the solutions of them.
raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:22:38 AM

i'm not sure if this was already asked in this thread, but are there other crypto projects similar to earth token that is environment-centric?

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:24:32 AM

Creating awareness about the Natural asset in the market is a good idea because how far Earth token can deliver and support other companies who need needs wood etc. Without cutting the trees how can companies will develop wood needs in the households?
cardodalisay

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:51:26 AM

i'm not sure if this was already asked in this thread, but are there other crypto projects similar to earth token that is environment-centric?

yes its ecobit these are their projects
Greener Future
-Contributing to sustainable green projects, -1 million acres of land for REDD
Healthy Living
-Production of superfoods like spirulina
-Air to water dispenser for clean unpolluted water
-Farming of organic produce
-Free range farming
Benefits and Perks
-Access to superfoods like spirulina
-Access to fresh organic produce
-Access to free range farm produce
-Free flights & stay at the Eco Sanctuary
-You own blockchain card
Green Education Hub
-Tours and explanation about green projects

but I'm more impressed to EARTH TOKEN than ecobit. Earth has a huge potential to create an impact that the environmental industry needs for..
EarthToken

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:02:34 AM

NEW BLOG POST:

"The EARTH Token and the Natural Asset Exchange — A Simple Solution"

https://medium.com/earthtokens/the-earth-token-and-the-natural-asset-exchange-a-simple-solution-ef45e7a1f64
clarkmedina

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:02:54 AM

yes its ecobit these are their projects
Greener Future
-Contributing to sustainable green projects, -1 million acres of land for REDD
Healthy Living
-Production of superfoods like spirulina
-Air to water dispenser for clean unpolluted water
-Farming of organic produce
-Free range farming
Benefits and Perks
-Access to superfoods like spirulina
-Access to fresh organic produce
-Access to free range farm produce
-Free flights & stay at the Eco Sanctuary
-You own blockchain card
Green Education Hub
-Tours and explanation about green projects

but I'm more impressed to EARTH TOKEN than ecobit. Earth has a huge potential to create an impact that the environmental industry needs for..

I think Earth has a broader spectrum than ecobit to think their project are much focused on food and farming industry, while earth token pertain to being a simple solution to a complex problem their natural asset exchange is really the one I like where ethereum as its core investors like me and us can participate its universal and much efficient followed by their environmental projects carbon mitigation, climate neutral fuel, and clean energy solution this existing solutions is appreciated and this is what we really need to fight pollution and preserve our environment..
cryptoindustries

Activity: 75

btc

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:12:25 AM

I look forward to the start of the sale of tokens!

Earth token pre sale starts on 17 Nov 2017, have your ETH ready on that day and take advantage of the bonus during the earth token Presale.
This is a very good cause project of Earth token, it's not just about investing for profit but also for the environment and the future generations.

I and my colleagues also marking this date on my calendars we are so excited on having this token and taking advantage of the bonus in its pre sale. Saving the environment alone is not enough for us we want to be a part of huge projects like this and at the same time profit in our crypto currency trading habit.
overwatched

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:22:10 AM

perhaps we really entered a faster global change that every human being has ever witness but to all of this challenge its for all of us to confront we did make a new picture of our planet in this fast phase of our evolution. The problems of having this massive amount of plastic roaming our planet gives me chills while watching youtube natgeo we can see birds albatros to be particular these birds roams the sea to fetch food for their young ones it is their habitats, but it is also a danger because some marine biologist are studying why are they seeing a lot of dead birds and they see that its body is plastic filled, perhaps the food that the parent eg. fish is also contaminated by plastic that is non digestible and very corrosive to the health of these wild life. This is very disturbing because this could drive out sea birds like albatros to go extinct because there is no food they think this garbage are food and what they eat contains plastic so there is no escape they will die whats worst is this plastic will be deposit in the ocean and will cover the ecosystem there the fish habitat the corals will also die and fishes can also feed into these plastics like styrofoam where fishermen catch this fish and they bring this to the market for us to feed what an alarming situation we got.. please support earth token for us to act as one and change what are we experiencing now it might be future-cases but still matters like this can be address to the public fast if supported campaign for environment protection like Earth Token invest to something that is very meaningful..

this is the vid of natgeo in youtube where plastics are being fed by albatros
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsXiEy2kbGM

I've watch the video and its very frustrating that some of use is very irresponsible in their simple garbage disposal that they even throws candy wrappers anywhere. I always admired japan on their garbage segregation a zero waste management where they have a canal system where koi fishes are freely roaming into the community and the Japanese citizens are really taking care of the whole community that garbage disposal became part of their daily lives; If only we can apply this to our community a harmonious relationship between man and nature is what we really need. Let's keep promoting this kind of projects because we are the one who is benefiting in nature lets not destroy it and lets start taking care for our kids and the next generations..
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:12:31 AM

Take a look at Earth-token's Presentation Video with Subtitles now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnksfHe-fag&feature=push-u&attr_tag=9pNQUAsjy8wz8Xt2-6

Wow! its looks so great and awesome. Simple but full of sense in explanation about the earth token, and what most I like in the video was " Preserving the Earth for future generation".
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:57:52 AM

I think this project has a positive impact on the environment and also to maintain the viability of our earth. I hope that there will be a real impact as described earlier
impact is just a short time to feel, even project hitthe floor with success! and give a big impact all over the owwrld it will easily gone in month if we the people of the earth will not gett on the idea of having the cleaner energy and start dumping those polluted power.

This Project the Earth Token Has a good result interms of there platform on what are the natural asset and we use it, and that is very nice and i know that this project have a good result and hope to be success.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:21:20 AM

in just 8 days the pre-ico will be on the board! what are your thoughts about the early close door of this ? will the token a sold out? the segwit 2 is now cancelled and will give a better impact on the pre-ico right ?
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:41:48 AM

in just 8 days the pre-ico will be on the board! what are your thoughts about the early close door of this ? will the token a sold out? the segwit 2 is now cancelled and will give a better impact on the pre-ico right ?

In my opinion, the market are recovering, as you can see, the bitcoin is over $7000, and a lot of altcoins are recovering, so I think the ico maket will get better, so the pre-ico will be successful.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:59:08 AM

The project in unqeastionable really good, but what will the price be during the presale period?
It seems the pre-sale date will be November 15th, and I also want to know the price and if there is any bonus for the pre-sale investors.

Yes there's a bonus fore pre sale investors kindly look on this website https://earth-token.com/ that will give you all the answer for your question. Happy to see some investor here!

Thank you for your information, since I can not find this information in the thread, I paste it here:
Rates

Pre-Sale
5,200 EARTH (30% Bonus)

Week 1
4,800 EARTH (20% Bonus)

Week 2
4,400 EARTH (10% Bonus)

Week 3
4,000 EARTH

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄