Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:43:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
grayback

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:40:27 AM

In concern to substance that are one of the major concern in our environment I would like to discuss our biggest problem in regards to plastic pollution. It involves the accumulation of plastic products in the environment that adversely affects wildlife, wildlife habitat, or humans. The prominence of plastic pollution is correlated with plastics being inexpensive and durable, which lends to high levels of plastics used by humans. However, it is slow to degrade and plastic pollution can unfavorably affect lands, waterways and oceans. Living organisms, particularly marine animals, can also be affected through entanglement, direct ingestion of plastic waste, or through exposure to chemicals within plastics that cause interruptions in biological functions.

I think this is one of the Future-cases that I read in the whitepaper of Earth Token and I agree that this problem is really big that concerns all living organism because its something associated with health caused by pollution due to lack of care in our environment we can observe this in urban areas cities that lack the implementation of the right garbage disposal, all garbage will be dump in the dumpster where non biodegradable and biodegradable mix together where harmful substance is exposed to other humans. This problem is really need to fix fast and we should act together in this matter lets start in the small community in our country our home if all of us practice zero waste management and promote renewable energy this would be a big help to the total community if only all of us unite in this matter. The answer to this might be the entering or impactChoice's Earth Token and this is why the team behind Earth Token is launching the project to give us the opportunity to act as one for us to address such problems fast in other areas of the world that need to be reach and to be educate in taking care of the environment.

perhaps we really entered a faster global change that every human being has ever witness but to all of this challenge its for all of us to confront we did make a new picture of our planet in this fast phase of our evolution. The problems of having this massive amount of plastic roaming our planet gives me chills while watching youtube natgeo we can see birds albatros to be particular these birds roams the sea to fetch food for their young ones it is their habitats, but it is also a danger because some marine biologist are studying why are they seeing a lot of dead birds and they see that its body is plastic filled, perhaps the food that the parent eg. fish is also contaminated by plastic that is non digestible and very corrosive to the health of these wild life. This is very disturbing because this could drive out sea birds like albatros to go extinct because there is no food they think this garbage are food and what they eat contains plastic so there is no escape they will die whats worst is this plastic will be deposit in the ocean and will cover the ecosystem there the fish habitat the corals will also die and fishes can also feed into these plastics like styrofoam where fishermen catch this fish and they bring this to the market for us to feed what an alarming situation we got.. please support earth token for us to act as one and change what are we experiencing now it might be future-cases but still matters like this can be address to the public fast if supported campaign for environment protection like Earth Token invest to something that is very meaningful..

this is the vid of natgeo in youtube where plastics are being fed by albatros
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsXiEy2kbGM

I've watch the video and its very frustrating that some of use is very irresponsible in their simple garbage disposal that they even throws candy wrappers anywhere. I always admired japan on their garbage segregation a zero waste management where they have a canal system where koi fishes are freely roaming into the community and the Japanese citizens are really taking care of the whole community that garbage disposal became part of their daily lives; If only we can apply this to our community a harmonious relationship between man and nature is what we really need. Let's keep promoting this kind of projects because we are the one who is benefiting in nature lets not destroy it and lets start taking care for our kids and the next generations..

I think its getting better now that some are really loyal in serving the nature as its protectors like Leonard Harley and the team behind earth token their efforts in this past years in taking an action in developing solutions in pertains to environmental sustenance like carbon mitigation, climate neutral fuel and waste to energy solutions slowly these actions had been made and earth token will not be launching with out their undying belief that there will be a change and we can protect the environment for future generations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:34:56 PM

i'm not sure if this was already asked in this thread, but are there other crypto projects similar to earth token that is environment-centric?

yes its ecobit these are their projects
Greener Future
-Contributing to sustainable green projects, -1 million acres of land for REDD
Healthy Living
-Production of superfoods like spirulina
-Air to water dispenser for clean unpolluted water
-Farming of organic produce
-Free range farming
Benefits and Perks
-Access to superfoods like spirulina
-Access to fresh organic produce
-Access to free range farm produce
-Free flights & stay at the Eco Sanctuary
-You own blockchain card
Green Education Hub
-Tours and explanation about green projects

but I'm more impressed to EARTH TOKEN than ecobit. Earth has a huge potential to create an impact that the environmental industry needs for..

I think Earth has a broader spectrum than ecobit to think their project are much focused on food and farming industry, while earth token pertain to being a simple solution to a complex problem their natural asset exchange is really the one I like where ethereum as its core investors like me and us can participate its universal and much efficient followed by their environmental projects carbon mitigation, climate neutral fuel, and clean energy solution this existing solutions is appreciated and this is what we really need to fight pollution and preserve our environment..

i see. doing a quick read, it seems ecobit backend is nem's blockchain, while earth will use eth. won't the recent hack/bug on eth affect this ico and all the others based on it?

rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:49:21 PM

Verry nice project. I am interested and will be lurking your thread.
Yes sir! This indeed a very nice project because earth token project based on its name which is yhe "earth" it is more focused on our planets environmental aspects. I am also interested for yhis kind of project

It is being named as earth token because it helps our world to be clean and wants us to be safe from pollution. This project is more focused on earths preservation. I am so excited for the launch of this project.

That right sir This project The Earth Token is very nice because of their amazing platform and their mission is to save our mother earth.  

I think all we need to do now is to wait on their action once the ico project will be finish. And our part for now, is to support earth in the pre-ico and their main ico and we can promote them using socials media.
himbert

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:49:48 PM

What're the investor's benefits in this project?
EarthToken

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:32:53 PM

What're the investor's benefits in this project?

https://medium.com/earthtokens/how-our-strategy-and-vision-drives-value-to-token-holders-3a7f720c46dd
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:33:08 PM

I think this project has a positive impact on the environment and also to maintain the viability of our earth. I hope that there will be a real impact as described earlier
impact is just a short time to feel, even project hitthe floor with success! and give a big impact all over the owwrld it will easily gone in month if we the people of the earth will not gett on the idea of having the cleaner energy and start dumping those polluted power.

This Project the Earth Token Has a good result interms of there platform on what are the natural asset and we use it, and that is very nice and i know that this project have a good result and hope to be success.

Earth Token focused on helping our environment, whether hitting the floor or being successful in the market, I believe this project will create and impact not only at the investors and members but globally. I have never seen an ICO project as positive as Earth Token. The minds behind this project really has the heart on the environment. Kudos!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:10:28 PM

Please be guided that one of the strategy of EARTH is the "Waste-to-energy" process. Meaning more than cleaning the environment, it is actually converting wastes materials into re usable energies.

This is one of the reason why I love this project, converting waste to energy is one of the best thing to reduce waste on planet earth.

My attention was also caught by earth token, I loved watching dyi planting and recycling online in youtube and this project seems great something about the nature plus technology just wow it have the potential to unite all person who is just like me to innovate something much better than the previous invention and ideas to protect our environment, that goes with the saying two heads is better than one what more if we have all to participate its will be outstanding and a marvelous way to take care of our environment

I love to hear that from you Heisenberg0000, for this project to become successful we need to do our part and explain this to our friends, workmates and family members. This project needs funding so we need to spread this news.

Its nice to know that you agree with what I have said. Also to add up, more that just raising funds for the ICO, if the project will successfully translate its vision into results, further investments would be coming in.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:00:47 PM

in every problem there is a solution, today i understand better the purpose of natural asset exchange and earth token, and i see a great potential in this project and token because of the demand in the service of natural assets service in our environment. 
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:32:24 PM

I think that people nowadays needs to understand the importance of reusable energy. If right now we are havingn a difficult time is waste management. Then shifting our focus to re usable enrgey is the key to improve our environment.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:34:52 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 09:43:18 PM by Agapelove

We need to save our mother earth act now and spread the word, we should protect it for the next generation. Climate change is very dangerous to us, Earth token will give the boost of our environment sustainability  by providing a new source of energy coming from Natural Asset Exchange

One of the best way to save mother earth is for us to act as one. Let us support the project of earth token for us to have a clean environment in the future.
TRUE! even the project wants to save the mother earth but wee as human being of this planet will not do our share on this, it will be a waste even the ICCO get to the sold out and have the success but still the implementation will be a great but the question is, can we deliver our part ? as long as wee hug the old style of energy this will never make it to the top.

I Think you had a point in this matter dude, I never thought that even Earth token succeed to their project, it will still be useless if majority of the human beings will continue to ignore the importance of our nature, still the problem to our environmental crisis is remain a problem. Which means it is a matter of self discipline to take of our surroundings nature.
EarthToken

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:42:40 PM

EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT:

"Kariba REDD+ project joins EARTH token project"
https://medium.com/earthtokens/kariba-redd-project-joins-earth-token-project-bbee24b072bd
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:57:10 PM

Verry nice project. I am interested and will be lurking your thread.
Yes sir! This indeed a very nice project because earth token project based on its name which is yhe "earth" it is more focused on our planets environmental aspects. I am also interested for yhis kind of project

It is being named as earth token because it helps our world to be clean and wants us to be safe from pollution. This project is more focused on earths preservation. I am so excited for the launch of this project.

yes, you are right. The very good aim and goal of Earth token was they want people in the whole world become healthy, this is to prevent illness to anyone in the world as well. They want to preserve everything in this world to preserve the future of mankind.

not just the environment will become clean and healthy all the people as well because the solutions that the earth token will provide can reduce the greenhouse gases that circulating in the air that harm our body in a way that we are not aware of. earth token will bring preservation to the world, reduce gases that circulating in the air and also give profit to the people who support their project. Smiley
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:25:05 PM

EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT:

https://medium.com/earthtokens/kariba-redd-project-joins-earth-token-project-bbee24b072bd

That is really a good news, I can see more and more ico projects are working together to help each other, I think it will be a trend just as the IT industry.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:12:57 PM

EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT:

That is really a good news, I can see more and more ico projects are working together to help each other, I think it will be a trend just as the IT industry.

Correct mate, other ICO project perhaps will also support Earth token or who knows some will merge to earth token like what happen to Utrust where Soma joined it to them.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:48:28 PM

in every problem there is a solution, today i understand better the purpose of natural asset exchange and earth token, and i see a great potential in this project and token because of the demand in the service of natural assets service in our environment. 

Thank you for acknowledging this project. You're right the demand in service for natural assets is above level!  So this project converting waste to energy is also a good thing to it. Love it when i see new people. seems many people are now aware on Earth product. Let's share the good news.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:51:39 PM

EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT:

Correct mate, other ICO project perhaps will also support Earth token or who knows some will merge to earth token like what happen to Utrust where Soma joined it to them.

Great news! since Kariba has a good backround then Earth token. Working together is one of the great thing that they will do in their lives. I can see a bright future for our mother earth.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:09:14 PM

It is very good to teach our young generation to love and appreciate the nature. Earth Token will help the community to boost our generations era. I will support this token, the kindness of our beloved developer and its team are much appreciated. hope It will run smoothly

by using earth token even a small help will matter in saving our environment so the next generation can see the nature not just in photos but they can feel the grace and beauty of mother nature.

That's nice to see that the earth token is going to develop and its help the community , i hope that this project will more develop and smoothly progress.   

Yes sir by the use of the earth token project our community or rather our planet will be saved from the destructive pollution causes by us humans
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:18:00 PM

One of the collaboration being done by EARTH is with International Tourism Partnership (ITP) and the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
This is a group distinct in their process in Hospitality Industry. This would help boost the actual connection that EARTH could have with different countries.

This project is very innovative the engines tha will be build in the future is surely will serve fir a long period of time i cant wait to the success of the earth token
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:28:06 PM

Earth token project is being developed to help us people to lessen or lets say to stop the pollution that causes global warming here in our planet

That is right sir, because having the earth token project, this will help us to stop the climate change as well as the occurrence of the global warming
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:43:32 PM

Earth token project will also provide us a machine or an engine to reduce the air pollution due to the machines that are not environment friendly that we people are inhaling and exhaling.

The founders of the earth token project developed machines that will lessen the pollution here in our planet earth. By these machines we will have a clean environment again just like before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: