Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:08:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49169 times)
backedbyscience

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:01:47 PM

six more days to go before the Earth token pre sale, hoping more people would realize the importance of Earth token projects and more people , company, organisation support this project for EARTH.

many are really waiting for this day!, a smart investment for a better future for us.. meaningful than investing in some industrial related investment with earth token we can support in taking care of the environment at the same time we take trades in the crypto market. fantastic!  Grin
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:02:00 PM

Earth token project is being developed to help us people to lessen or lets say to stop the pollution that causes global warming here in our planet

That is right sir, because having the earth token project, this will help us to stop the climate change as well as the occurrence of the global warming

How do you imagine that? Do they have a plan? How are they going to solve these problems?

In this project the Earth Token have a natural capital asset provider to lessen the pollution that we had cause like global warming.e
actually EARTH has a better plan more then the carbon mitigation. It plans to uses SYNGAS amd converting waste to energy. This is much better than mitigation since it would actually convert gas/waste into a different form of energy.

Yeah converting waste to energy is one of the best but my advise to the project team is to focus on recycling the plastics without damaging earth. Maybe earth token can gather plastic waste and make the plastic waste more meaningful. Example making plastic bottle as a filling in houses

It is true. One of the problems right is the plastic wastes. Those that can be recycled is good but the amount of plastic wastes now is so big and no matter how many years you burry it under the ground, it will still remain plastic and if we burn them will also result to a harmful pollution. I really wish impact choice will also find solution in this problem in the plastic wastes.

You can call me insane but to clean pastic waste we can put it on one place then let's just dump it outside earth.  That will become possible in the future. Since travelling outside earth soon will become cheaper. Earth project can work on those things soon using their blockchain. They can somehow give some Earth tokens per gram or kilo of plastic that people will collect and put on the dump area for plastics. Call me insane but it will work soon.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:03:12 PM

As i read through the WP, IoT caught my attention. Is it right for me to interpret this as Internet of Things?

What do you mean sir by interpreting as the internet of things? The earth token any focuses on the earth's current situation and not on the internet? Please elabotrate your post. Thank you.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:05:22 PM

UPDATE UPDATE and never MISS THIS OUT!!!

Dear Earth Token Subscriber,

We’re excited to announce that two thought leaders with extensive experience in Cryptocurrencies and wealth creation in emerging markets have joined our team as strategic advisors. 

Gavin Knight has worked in Bitcoin since 2013 helping raise VC funding, and providing research and advisory to Bitcoin businesses and decentralized projects.

Sam Yilmaz served as the founder of BitAngels and managing partner of the Dapss Fund which was the first fund to raise all its capital in crypto and invest only in projects with crypto.

As a company, we need to be agile enough to make minor course adjustments to take full advantage of the wealth of insights and expertise that this brings to the table, thereby ensuring our Token Offering delivers the absolute optimum benefit to all our stakeholders.

"Earth Token is a huge step towards creating a global solution to the problem of long term environmental sustainability, by incentivizing companies with great marketing and promotions for their good actions, and engaging individuals to start being part of the solution." - Gavin Knight

We are thus adjusting our launch schedule as follows:

Pre-Sale:     17 November 2017 12:00 GMT

Token Sale:  4 December 2017 12:00 GMT – 15 December 2017 12:00 GMT
We are sure you will join us in welcoming Gavin and Sam on board and look forward to the increased opportunity this creates. 

Thanks for being so ic to your investers and future one Cheesy you are really good time by time and we never get boring as you always publish new  time by time !! more power !

Thank you for sharing this important announcement. I'm excited to get some on Pre sale. I hope that my 13th month pay will be released before 17. Gavin and Sam has a good track record. Come on EARTH!
redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:09:19 PM

Earth token project is being developed to help us people to lessen or lets say to stop the pollution that causes global warming here in our planet

That is right sir, because having the earth token project, this will help us to stop the climate change as well as the occurrence of the global warming

How do you imagine that? Do they have a plan? How are they going to solve these problems?

In this project the Earth Token have a natural capital asset provider to lessen the pollution that we had cause like global warming.e
actually EARTH has a better plan more then the carbon mitigation. It plans to uses SYNGAS amd converting waste to energy. This is much better than mitigation since it would actually convert gas/waste into a different form of energy.

Yeah converting waste to energy is one of the best but my advise to the project team is to focus on recycling the plastics without damaging earth. Maybe earth token can gather plastic waste and make the plastic waste more meaningful. Example making plastic bottle as a filling in houses

It is true. One of the problems right is the plastic wastes. Those that can be recycled is good but the amount of plastic wastes now is so big and no matter how many years you burry it under the ground, it will still remain plastic and if we burn them will also result to a harmful pollution. I really wish impact choice will also find solution in this problem in the plastic wastes.

You can call me insane but to clean pastic waste we can put it on one place then let's just dump it outside earth.  That will become possible in the future. Since travelling outside earth soon will become cheaper. Earth project can work on those things soon using their blockchain. They can somehow give some Earth tokens per gram or kilo of plastic that people will collect and put on the dump area for plastics. Call me insane but it will work soon.

your idea is also nice and I think this is can be possible with ellon musk's space X project in the future where people can travel to space and colonized asteroids.. I see earth token is very successful by that time but human population sure will balloon so big that this can be our new way of dealing with pastic waste dumping on a collapsing star a supernova and melt it down, sci-fi ideas Smiley

mabell943

Activity: 590

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:17:48 PM

One of the major problems countries today is waste disposal. It would even actually take a huge amount of money just for processing wastes.
But with the innovative ideas from EARTH, converting the energy in MSW into useful products such as electricity, fertilizers, transportation fuels and chemicals would save unnecessary costs.

i strongly agree with you. with the project of earth token that help us reduce waste materials by turning them to a reusable energy that can produce electricity and heat. it will solve the problems of many countries in terms of waste disposal and also lessen the amount of money just from processing waste materials and that amount money can use to other plans of the government.

I agree with you bro. now a days the big problem of our country is the waste disposal, some of our places has no proper waste like in manila, and other cities, so that I think that this project of earth token will help us to reduce waste and back the energy of our country.

That is right sir lancelot the inproper waste disposal is one of the biggest problems of our environment there are lots of people who are just throwing their garbage everywhere without thinking that it will cause pollution. But thanks to earth token through this project the wastes will be converted into energy im excited for the success of the earth token.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:48:07 PM

and with earth token even small time investors can participate with the trading simultaneously the earth token enables them to be a part of earth projects in sustaining and protecting the environment a good project like this will set another step higher in achieving our planetary goals in protecting the nature.. lets be a part of this project Smiley

And even the people will be also be aware in this kind of project and the will become interested because it is mainly for the protection of our dear mother earth.
timepauser

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:49:13 PM

One of the major problems countries today is waste disposal. It would even actually take a huge amount of money just for processing wastes.
But with the innovative ideas from EARTH, converting the energy in MSW into useful products such as electricity, fertilizers, transportation fuels and chemicals would save unnecessary costs.

i strongly agree with you. with the project of earth token that help us reduce waste materials by turning them to a reusable energy that can produce electricity and heat. it will solve the problems of many countries in terms of waste disposal and also lessen the amount of money just from processing waste materials and that amount money can use to other plans of the government.

I agree with you bro. now a days the big problem of our country is the waste disposal, some of our places has no proper waste like in manila, and other cities, so that I think that this project of earth token will help us to reduce waste and back the energy of our country.

That is right sir lancelot the inproper waste disposal is one of the biggest problems of our environment there are lots of people who are just throwing their garbage everywhere without thinking that it will cause pollution. But thanks to earth token through this project the wastes will be converted into energy im excited for the success of the earth token.

Yes! I was also amaze to this solution of earth token to preserve out environment it involves recycling and reducing wastes by making our garbage useful in a different way plus we can mitigate pollution in this matter where we can find meaningful usage to our waste and this would only be possible through earth token such a good project to make our environment clean.. Smiley
bilyones

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:19:44 PM

This is why we need to sustain our environment because looking after our environment is something we must all be part of. Environmental health is crucial to ensure we, and future generations, can all go green and can live healthy lives on a healthy planet.

We should be observant on how earth getting more polluted and affected by global climate change we must moved and take steps if we want to have a much more safer and cleaner environment for us and our next generation . That's why Im keeping an eye on this project because it hold lots of promise concerning on the sustainability of environment.

Environment is key to sustain life on Earth and Environmental Sustainability is key to human sustainability. Thats why we need to cope up and make a change for making our environment more safer for us to live. This project can help us if we want to sustain the environment and get better life .

With Earth token this can be possible and will be easy as with blockchain technology having a natural assets exchange is a game changer for the trade of goods can be controlled rather than excessive cutting of trees mining of metals and the like I think with earth token we can have discipline the usage of our natural resources so no further damage can be happen with this sustenance the next step in protecting the environment should be easier and much productive because every time we support earth token we contribute to this kinds of projects while we earn in investing.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:36:47 PM

ImpactChoice, which has provided sustainability software to businesses for nearly a decade, recently developed a permissioned ledger based on blockchain technology to help businesses keep tabs on their environmental mitigation efforts.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:45:34 PM

EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT:

"Kariba REDD+ project joins EARTH token project"
https://medium.com/earthtokens/kariba-redd-project-joins-earth-token-project-bbee24b072bd

Specifically, Kariba REDD+ will act as an inaugural supplier on the NAE and begin loading natural assets and make them available for trade from the first day of operations. Demand side buyers will be able to purchase Kariba REDD+ natural assets using the EARTH token.

This was the one I like when I read that link about Kariba, it showed only the there are more supporters of Earth token will come up sooner or later, about their good and wholeheartedly concern about our environmental problems.  Wink
hackzang12

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:12:48 AM

The Natural Asset Exchange represents the final evolution in impactChoice’s quest to create a science-based model for environmental impact mitigation. When the government here in Mauritius did a climate change sensitivity campaign, my youngest son educated me of the human induced aspect of climate change,”  -Leonard Harley
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:46:06 AM

The goal of the project is to combine the strengths of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency with years of experience creating Environmental Sustainability Solutions to establish a global Natural Asset Marketplace that removes current barriers to participation in activities that preserve our Environment.

Earth token and blockchain are a good combination for investors.
Gives transparency that the investors need to monitor how each earth token project are progressing.
Actually more than the block chain and transparency provided by EARTH, what caught my attention in their project is their "multi signature-wallet"  which allows two of three signatories to control for finances.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:54:28 AM

EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT:

"Kariba REDD+ project joins EARTH token project"
https://medium.com/earthtokens/kariba-redd-project-joins-earth-token-project-bbee24b072bd

Specifically, Kariba REDD+ will act as an inaugural supplier on the NAE and begin loading natural assets and make them available for trade from the first day of operations. Demand side buyers will be able to purchase Kariba REDD+ natural assets using the EARTH token.

This was the one I like when I read that link about Kariba, it showed only the there are more supporters of Earth token will come up sooner or later, about their good and wholeheartedly concern about our environmental problems.  Wink

This is good news to everyone who participated the campaign and also investors who keep supporting Earth token. they are doing very well! i'll keep supporting till the end of ICO.

heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:11:05 AM

as our ms. Philippines answer to led to her victory as ms. earth we need to change our mindset and our way of living in order to survive and also the earth to survive.

"I believe that the real problem in this world is not climate change; the real problem is us because of our ignorance and apathy. What we have to do is to start changing our ways, to start recalibrating our minds, and redirecting our steps, because together, as a global community, our micro efforts will have a macro effect to help save our home, our planet. Thank you."

-- Karen Ibasco (Miss Earth 2017)

an organization like Miss Earth can bring awareness to people that we need to changing our ways of life so we can preserve the environment, our planet. and earth token is also a organization that tend to help our planet by giving solutions that can reduce gases that affect the environment and also make waste products into a useful things that can benefits all of us. with that in mind it will greatly affect our planet. and also their organization and all the investors that support this kind of project will benefit from it by gaining income to sustain that kind of ideas or solutions.

that was an inspiring answer by miss earth philippines, earth token was also a micro movement for the earth and environment but with more people supporting and adapting Earth token , it becomes a MACRO movement that can greatly affect the earth in a very positive way.

I suggest that Earth token needs to have a deal to Miss Earth pageant organization. They can work together since the Earth pageant organization wants Earth preservation. Once the this Earth TOken and Earth Organization work together our Earth can be save and this project will go on full throttle.
I have been reading the threads regarding this ICO and apparently this was been one that I would call it an "out of the box" idea. Definitely this would give a boost in EARTH's advertisement and breaking through mainstream media. Which would benefit the company's exposure. Hopefully there would still be people that could come up with such ideas like this!
lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:41:11 AM

and with earth token even small time investors can participate with the trading simultaneously the earth token enables them to be a part of earth projects in sustaining and protecting the environment a good project like this will set another step higher in achieving our planetary goals in protecting the nature.. lets be a part of this project Smiley

And even the people will be also be aware in this kind of project and the will become interested because it is mainly for the protection of our dear mother earth.

That right sir , in Earth Token we have a natural capital asset provider to lessen the pollution that we had cause like global warming.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:04:56 AM

How will Earth Token address the issue of pollution? Does the synthetic gas can be use in gasoline/diesel-powered cars?
I was also thinking like you the first time i saw this project but when i read the whitepaper i came to understand what it is all about. Earth Token is a platform that connects natural asset developer and consumers. Natural asset developers will register their products to the platform and then comsumers will register to buy the listed products of natural assets Earth Token has.  Yes i think somewhere in the whitepaper they talked about the treated fuels by the Impact Choice that emits reduced carbon.

The Earth Token,  Natural Asset Exchange (NAE) is a platform that allows small businesses, local communities, and even individuals to be participants alongside big industry. The blockchain based NAE can modularize industrial scale solutions through tokenization.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:24:47 AM

How will Earth Token address the issue of pollution? Does the synthetic gas can be use in gasoline/diesel-powered cars?
I was also thinking like you the first time i saw this project but when i read the whitepaper i came to understand what it is all about. Earth Token is a platform that connects natural asset developer and consumers. Natural asset developers will register their products to the platform and then comsumers will register to buy the listed products of natural assets Earth Token has.  Yes i think somewhere in the whitepaper they talked about the treated fuels by the Impact Choice that emits reduced carbon.

The Earth Token,  Natural Asset Exchange (NAE) is a platform that allows small businesses, local communities, and even individuals to be participants alongside big industry. The blockchain based NAE can modularize industrial scale solutions through tokenization.

best of all , Earth token and Natural asset Exchange provides transparency through blockchain, every transaction can be traced by anyone. this creates more trust for investors who would love to support earth token and natural assets.
ryder1213

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:31:27 AM

They will address pollution by recording all the natural asset that’s being used, having those record company who harvest natural asset can now harvest without harvesting above the required asset that they needz the problem on earth is they get many natural asset then leftover is so plenty and become waste. That waste becomes the pollutants

Synthetic fuel or synfuel is a liquid fuel, or sometimes gaseous fuel, obtained from syngas, in which the syngas was derived from gasification of solid feedstocks such as coal or biomass or by reforming of natural gas. so it can be use for powered cars.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:46:32 AM

We need to save our mother earth act now and spread the word, we should protect it for the next generation. Climate change is very dangerous to us, Earth token will give the boost of our environment sustainability  by providing a new source of energy coming from Natural Asset Exchange

not only they will give boost of our environment sustainability but also help us identify natural capital asset and make a profit from it. and investor who support this project will gain profit in return of helping to push through this kind of project while preserving our environment maybe thats a part of social responsibility of this project or company.

That is right sir and also based on my own opinion if they will invest to the earth token project they will help to bring back the earth to its natural beauty while preserving it.
So we must invest our money here in the earth token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: