Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:03:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:05:59 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnksfHe-fag&feature=youtu.be

EARTH Token - Preserving the EARTH for future Generations explainer video. Token Pre-sale 17 November
kindly watch the video for more information !

Thank you for sharing this video to us, I like this video since there are some very important information there about the pre-sale.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:06:25 PM

Thank you for this. I love the double spend solution for this natural asset exchange usually that's the major problem over farm of natural asset. Supply is higher than demand. If that happens means we remove the unwanted natural and dump and become a waste. So Earth project really need blockchain.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:10:36 PM

This was a fun way to understand a bit more about Earth Token. Sharing the video link with you guys!

https://www.facebook.com/earthtoken/videos/10156702801622316/

wow nice video to summarize the earth project lets support earth token for the next generation to see how beautiful the nature is

projects like solar panels, harnessing energy from wind mills and other renewable energy is really what we need right now as our population grows the need for massive energy usage is really high and if we still rely on oil and other non renewable energy earth resources might get depleted soon, that's why we need to support campaign in protecting and sustaining the environment like earth token

as our race progress as the masters of this planets the most intelligent individual to rule the world begun to forget what they take from the planet we did really build houses, building and develop such modern living with technology at its best but at the same time we also produce garbage massive amount of this create pollution and destroy the ecosystem which disrupt the natural habitat and process of nature we really need something that would raise awareness to what really is happening

wow this is the topic I've been looking for and hoped to invest a meaningful solution to what the planet is facing. Now most of us experience climate change the winter is not cold enough and summer is really hot that can cause skin cancer we can read and see on the news or discovery channel that our ozone layer gets thin over time and this cause the super dry season in California and other parts of the world, problems like skin cancers cause by the extreme heat of the sun, these disease is often associated with the change in the usual nature because we forgot to protect nature only thinking to enrich our selves to gain popularity and power to rule other not thinking what would happen to our future to the environment. We must unite and teach the young ones to protect our loving nature in this way continue practicing to sustain the environment will move such project like earth token to create more people to launch such a meaningful and good projects like what the impactChoice did and I hope many will support and follow what they did.

I agree to what have you said there sir these problems must be address to the public rather than promoting one self or the products that are harmful to the environment we often see on billboards malls and the like we should look forward to something that is meaningful some that would change the perspective of the millennials to help the nature in healing its self on what our forefathers did, this damage (garbage, pollution etc) is really hard to manage such project like recycling and developing new methods like what EARTH TOKEN is doing is hard but if we all support such kind of effort even small or big that would make the difference. Taking actions early would prevent further destruction of the environment, teaching our kids early to plant trees promote renewable energy and support environmental projects would make this world a better place

This Video tells us the summary of Earth Token on how the projects like solar panels and wind mills and other renewable resources passed the energy into our community to have a better life and have a good environment result.

We really have to act now and promote global awareness to the people specially the young ones who attend in school and to those who teaches them how are they gonna contribute something to the projects and movements that are related to protecting our environment, in their young age they must be fully aware about the proper things to do, that goes with the saying prevention is better than cure.. .
Everyone of us have a role to make in taking care of our environment, its simply having the right knowledge one what are we going to do after we consume a certain product of the nature the right disposal means a lot for when all of us did the same a lot can be prevented and this scheme can be also promulgated to everything..
A simple discipline is worth a lot lets start saving the earth support the earth token project and raise awareness

that is right! we need to spread the awareness as soon as possible to prevent further destruction of the nature I am currently reading the whitepaper I saw earth token in twitter that's why i'm here Smiley what a good project lets support this!

Spreading awareness to people is the best thing we can do. Since this project relies on it's own BLOCKCHAIN. Once this is used globally. Earth will be saved from pollution and climate change. I love to see my next generation to enjoy Earth.

I've watched the video climate change mitigation generally involves reductions in human emissions of green house gases and increasing the capacity of carbon sinks by means of reforestation, in this matter we really experience such change in weather because of so much human activity like too much lumber production by excessive cutting of trees in the mountain areas. thus we must plant so much trees to equate and compensate through the damages we have done to the environment and such simple movements like the use of biogas rather than continuous using of diesel and gasoline that produce carbon monoxides and heavy usage of energy in vehicles that creates pollutions specially in urban areas were population is really dense. Earth Token is giving us the opportunity to unite our efforts in making these proposed solutions.

lets accept the fast the there is no permanent solution to what we did in the planet but its not too late to stop being irresponsible in taking care of the environment we could slowly rebuild what others destroy by contributing small effort gradually and if all of us participate to the said solution of earth token I think it can make a change because with technology to aid the movements in preserving the environment spreading awareness will become easy as we are entering the digital age information can be easily disseminated.

we all know that deep down to ourselves that we are the one that destroying or harming the environment by our way of living. the solution that earth token will provide will not solve the problem completely but we need to act now in order for us to save the earth from climate change. we cannot let the earth get destroyed because of us. we need to protect it for the next generation to come.
If we are the one who is destroying our natures well then we the one also can do some actions about this things to resolve it to save the crisis problem of our environment. especially now is the real time for us to take action Smiley

Only us that can do something in our environmental problems. And the right time is now while it is not too late. Every small steps that we will do starting from today will have a huge impact in the future.

Avadonne you're right. Everything big also started from small. Eventually it will expand since the foundation has been carefully plotted along the way to success. This project will make the earth a better place to live in the future.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:25:13 PM

I am really excited for this project because thia will become a stepping stone for us to have a cleaner and also a beautiful environment.

Probably majority of the community in earth token are really excited for the outcome of this one. Because no doubt , that there aim was very beautiful in the sight of many members here, And for sure there is a big impact for the community that's why they are really happy to support on their projects as well.

That's right, I think that this project have good impact to us and specially to the market also, hope to see that this project have a good impact to our community and to our nature.

earth token is an environmental solution oriented project, but when one analyZe it , we can see that the project targets the one that is causing the problem, they will pay for the solution for the problem that they caused. Earth token will give them solution but the benefit of that solution is not just for the one buying the solution but for all the people and the whole world.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:09:32 PM

in just 8 days the pre-ico will be on the board! what are your thoughts about the early close door of this ? will the token a sold out? the segwit 2 is now cancelled and will give a better impact on the pre-ico right ?
I think regardless of the cancellation of segwit2 EARTH will perform good on its release. Given the clear plan and credibility of the project. Im calling a token sold out on the release date.

I do.also think about that because the earth token project has a very positive platform in which this project wants our earth to be clean and safe again for us humans and all the living creature.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:34:39 PM

PRE ICO period almost finished ... suggest anyone interested get in now. This is an awesome project for our future and a great way to reign in the corporate monopoly in the emissions trading department. HODL !

Agree with you, I really hopes many will participate to Earth Token. Their Carbon Mitigation Project also was a great idea. When all of this materializes, it will have an awesome effect in the market and in our environment Smiley

Thats right i do also hope that many inventors even the small investor will support the earth token project for us to preserve our mother earth and to save it to the next generation.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:53:23 PM

Verry nice project. I am interested and will be lurking your thread.
Yes sir! This indeed a very nice project because earth token project based on its name which is yhe "earth" it is more focused on our planets environmental aspects. I am also interested for yhis kind of project

It is being named as earth token because it helps our world to be clean and wants us to be safe from pollution. This project is more focused on earths preservation. I am so excited for the launch of this project.

That right sir This project The Earth Token is very nice because of their amazing platform and their mission is to save our mother earth.  

Saving and preserving our own planet is the main objective of this project i am very excited for it launch for us to have a cleaner and safer environment that we can pass in the future.
loof99

Activity: 524

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:15:55 PM

Yes sir! This indeed a very nice project because earth token project based on its name which is yhe "earth" it is more focused on our planets environmental aspects. I am also interested for yhis kind of project

It is being named as earth token because it helps our world to be clean and wants us to be safe from pollution. This project is more focused on earths preservation. I am so excited for the launch of this project.

yes, you are right. The very good aim and goal of Earth token was they want people in the whole world become healthy, this is to prevent illness to anyone in the world as well. They want to preserve everything in this world to preserve the future of mankind.

Because if do we have a healthy environment we humans will have a healthy life. We must safe our own planet this is for the sake of us human race
harbin55

Activity: 615

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:25:25 PM

in every problem there is a solution, today i understand better the purpose of natural asset exchange and earth token, and i see a great potential in this project and token because of the demand in the service of natural assets service in our environment. 

And now the solution to the problem in terms of pollution of our planet is this project. 
the earth token project in which their advocacy is to lessen the pollution of our planet
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:32:29 PM

wondering why nobody cares about global warming even though its very serious issue? maybe because people tend to send the message to the world not even make an impact to the people that we get careless the world as a whole get destroy and all of us get killed. so before that we need to act even as an individual to make a small or big action in order to help preserve the earth. you can make a contribution now by supporting the Earth token and their solutions.
It is not true that we dont really care about our environment, we do but the problem is most of us just do the easy way, the cheapest way, the profitable way and the problem is so heavy now that is why a little concern here and there does not really solve the problem. Our mother earth  i can say is ill and needs a serious cure. So thanks for those concerned companies that think and plan and organize projects that would really help cure the problem.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
mabell943

Activity: 590

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:36:06 PM

I think that people nowadays needs to understand the importance of reusable energy. If right now we are havingn a difficult time is waste management. Then shifting our focus to re usable enrgey is the key to improve our environment.

That's right sir today we must know the importance of using or recycling the disposed waste products in the actuation of our planet.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:45:06 PM

EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT:

"Kariba REDD+ project joins EARTH token project"
https://medium.com/earthtokens/kariba-redd-project-joins-earth-token-project-bbee24b072bd

That is a very good news. The tandem  of kariba redd project is awesome we are expecting for much more ico's and projects in the near future.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:06:04 PM

I think that people nowadays needs to understand the importance of reusable energy. If right now we are havingn a difficult time is waste management. Then shifting our focus to re usable enrgey is the key to improve our environment.

That's right sir today we must know the importance of using or recycling the disposed waste products in the actuation of our planet.

Yeah focusing in renewable energy means we don't need to dig up or get natural asset from mother earth. Taking something from earth is like killing the composition of Mother Earth. Like the extraction of GAS that's a bad idea sucking out underground soon the above land of that place will be doomed since the oil beneath it serves important part of the foundation of the land.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:08:16 PM

in just 8 days the pre-ico will be on the board! what are your thoughts about the early close door of this ? will the token a sold out? the segwit 2 is now cancelled and will give a better impact on the pre-ico right ?
I think regardless of the cancellation of segwit2 EARTH will perform good on its release. Given the clear plan and credibility of the project. Im calling a token sold out on the release date.

I do.also think about that because the earth token project has a very positive platform in which this project wants our earth to be clean and safe again for us humans and all the living creature.

Whatever happen outside of Earth project will not impact the pre ico sale. I'm 99.5% that this ico will be successful. Many speculators wants this. Some is just reading and don't add on this forum. But I believed that Earth token will be the best thing that ICO investor can invest in. It's a double edged sword!
mylifeisfullofalts

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:34:09 AM

EARTH Token and the Natural Asset Exchange are a necessary first step in democratizing global efforts aimed at addressing environmental sustainability throughout all sectors of our societies, from corporations to the local communities down to small businesses and even individuals. Unprecedented levels of market access and transparency can underpin a vast mobilization of natural resources on the scale that is needed to make a real environmental impact.
EarthToken

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:15:45 AM

EARTH Token hackersSpace!

http://hackerspace.kinja.com/africas-greenest-hotel-might-be-adopt-blockchain-to-adv-1820222110

langka1213

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:27:04 AM

PRE ICO period almost finished ... suggest anyone interested get in now. This is an awesome project for our future and a great way to reign in the corporate monopoly in the emissions trading department. HODL !

Agree with you, I really hopes many will participate to Earth Token. Their Carbon Mitigation Project also was a great idea. When all of this materializes, it will have an awesome effect in the market and in our environment Smiley

Thats right i do also hope that many inventors even the small investor will support the earth token project for us to preserve our mother earth and to save it to the next generation.

That's Right Sir , I wish that this project have a good result in the market and also have an many investors to support this project.
lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:48:33 AM

yes, you are right. The very good aim and goal of Earth token was they want people in the whole world become healthy, this is to prevent illness to anyone in the world as well. They want to preserve everything in this world to preserve the future of mankind.

Because if do we have a healthy environment we humans will have a healthy life. We must safe our own planet this is for the sake of us human race

I think that the Earth Tokens mission is to have a better nature and to less the pollution that circulate to our Earth, and this is interesting because now our earth is full of bad pollution, if the launch of this project is success there is the chance that we can help our earth.
ryder1213

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:08:08 AM

Yeah focusing in renewable energy means we don't need to dig up or get natural asset from mother earth. Taking something from earth is like killing the composition of Mother Earth. Like the extraction of GAS that's a bad idea sucking out underground soon the above land of that place will be doomed since the oil beneath it serves important part of the foundation of the land.

that's right sir, we must have know the idea on what are the important's of reusable energy, but also we must have know the idea on how to use the recycling of waste disposal because this is one of the biggest problem right now in this world. so we must focus on it, to have a better and improve environment.
Wylie330

Activity: 258

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:53:39 AM

TCG Projects (Pty) Ltd is the business partner of impactChoice to provide the Carbon Mitigation Solution described in their whitepaper. TCG is already in operation since 2006. So I bet their partnership will bring a success in Earth Token's project.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: