Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:21:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:15:28 AM

TCG Projects (Pty) Ltd is the business partner of impactChoice to provide the Carbon Mitigation Solution described in their whitepaper. TCG is already in operation since 2006. So I bet their partnership will bring a success in Earth Token's project.

Agree with you bro. With high valuable partnership this project will get more and more support. That was the first sign of best project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:28:32 AM

Carbon Green Investments as project proponent to the Kariba REDD+ project is the preferred supplier of Voluntary Carbon offsets to the EARTH Token project. Carbon Green Investment sees this advanced initiative of climate change mitigation as a positive step to keeping up with the ever developing world we will live in.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:04:09 PM

in just 8 days the pre-ico will be on the board! what are your thoughts about the early close door of this ? will the token a sold out? the segwit 2 is now cancelled and will give a better impact on the pre-ico right ?
I think regardless of the cancellation of segwit2 EARTH will perform good on its release. Given the clear plan and credibility of the project. Im calling a token sold out on the release date.

I do.also think about that because the earth token project has a very positive platform in which this project wants our earth to be clean and safe again for us humans and all the living creature.

Earth token projects will help us to preserve the earth and also it will affect our daily lives. what i mean is all the greenhouse gases that circulate in the air can reduce because of their solutions. and we dont realize that this gases affects our health. so this kind of ico is what we need and so that we will have a clean and safe environment and also we can live longer life than we expect in the near future.
noblesse09

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:10:52 PM

as our ms. Philippines answer to led to her victory as ms. earth we need to change our mindset and our way of living in order to survive and also the earth to survive.

"I believe that the real problem in this world is not climate change; the real problem is us because of our ignorance and apathy. What we have to do is to start changing our ways, to start recalibrating our minds, and redirecting our steps, because together, as a global community, our micro efforts will have a macro effect to help save our home, our planet. Thank you."

-- Karen Ibasco (Miss Earth 2017)

what we need now is an ICO that can bring awareness to the people that global warming is very dangerous and we need to act now in order for us to stay living and we can provide home to the generation. earth token is capable of reducing greenhouses gases, all waste materials can turn into reusable energy in which can use as electricity and heat. it is our duty to protect the environment but if we keep ignoring the fact that the earth needs help. we'll never know what will happen soon.
muzaka05

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:19:06 PM

as our ms. Philippines answer to led to her victory as ms. earth we need to change our mindset and our way of living in order to survive and also the earth to survive.

"I believe that the real problem in this world is not climate change; the real problem is us because of our ignorance and apathy. What we have to do is to start changing our ways, to start recalibrating our minds, and redirecting our steps, because together, as a global community, our micro efforts will have a macro effect to help save our home, our planet. Thank you."

what we need now is an ICO that can bring awareness to the people that global warming is very dangerous and we need to act now in order for us to stay living and we can provide home to the generation. earth token is capable of reducing greenhouses gases, all waste materials can turn into reusable energy in which can use as electricity and heat. it is our duty to protect the environment but if we keep ignoring the fact that the earth needs help. we'll never know what will happen soon.

i believe that if people is aware of the fact that climate change can bring big disasters to our home, our planet. they will do what they can in order to help. but until now this message cannot send all throughout the world. we need speakers like role model to all of us not some scientist that explain climate change with things that is difficult to understand. words is powerful if we use it right. few people only create action to help our planet and one of them is earth token so i will do my very best to support this kind of project that im sure will protect our home, our earth.
trueman03

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:26:14 PM

i believe that if people is aware of the fact that climate change can bring big disasters to our home, our planet. they will do what they can in order to help. but until now this message cannot send all throughout the world. we need speakers like role model to all of us not some scientist that explain climate change with things that is difficult to understand. words is powerful if we use it right. few people only create action to help our planet and one of them is earth token so i will do my very best to support this kind of project that im sure will protect our home, our earth.

We humans are truly capable creatures, we have the potentials to create things that is very useful to our daily lives and also we are capable of destroying things even though it is not our intentions. thats what we do in our home, our planet. we dont realize that we are the one that is destroying our planet. so before its too late we need to support this kind of project that help or make the life of the earth longer than it is now. this kind of project will benefits not only the earth but also us people that living on it. earth token solutions will bring new meaning to our life.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:54:44 PM

We humans are truly capable creatures, we have the potentials to create things that is very useful to our daily lives and also we are capable of destroying things even though it is not our intentions. thats what we do in our home, our planet. we dont realize that we are the one that is destroying our planet. so before its too late we need to support this kind of project that help or make the life of the earth longer than it is now. this kind of project will benefits not only the earth but also us people that living on it. earth token solutions will bring new meaning to our life.

Humans are responsible for our mother Earth. So if humans failed to support this project we lose our shot for a better tomorrow. I love this project 100% support. Awareness and also we ourselves need to change for good.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:58:10 PM

in just 8 days the pre-ico will be on the board! what are your thoughts about the early close door of this ? will the token a sold out? the segwit 2 is now cancelled and will give a better impact on the pre-ico right ?
I think regardless of the cancellation of segwit2 EARTH will perform good on its release. Given the clear plan and credibility of the project. Im calling a token sold out on the release date.

I do.also think about that because the earth token project has a very positive platform in which this project wants our earth to be clean and safe again for us humans and all the living creature.

Earth token projects will help us to preserve the earth and also it will affect our daily lives. what i mean is all the greenhouse gases that circulate in the air can reduce because of their solutions. and we dont realize that this gases affects our health. so this kind of ico is what we need and so that we will have a clean and safe environment and also we can live longer life than we expect in the near future.

Earth projects will help us to protect earth. But we're still the one responsible for it. If we don't change for good the Earth will lose but if we promore Earth token we may see a better future. I hope we do that.
Matilda

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:08:36 PM

dear community ,what's EARTH  project going on ,crowd-sale over ? i really like this project name ,protect earth ,have  better future
EarthToken

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:15:04 PM

dear community ,what's EARTH  project going on ,crowd-sale over ? i really like this project name ,protect earth ,have  better future

The Pre-sale starts 17th November 2017

Sale only ends 15th December 2017

Thanks for joining the community!
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:30:38 PM

I really like the idea of saving our planet and being active and engaged in this field. We need more and more careful consideration and at the same time we can save lives through prospering and sharing more and more of our daily bread with others. I will be reading up more on EARTH TOKEN when I get more spare time in the coming few days.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
EarthToken

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:32:27 PM

EARTH Token in the Huffington Post:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sustainability-companies-turn-to-ethereum-tokens_us_5a0159cae4b05c84181665b0
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:05:57 PM

in every problem there is a solution, today i understand better the purpose of natural asset exchange and earth token, and i see a great potential in this project and token because of the demand in the service of natural assets service in our environment. 

Thank you for acknowledging this project. You're right the demand in service for natural assets is above level!  So this project converting waste to energy is also a good thing to it. Love it when i see new people. seems many people are now aware on Earth product. Let's share the good news.

Earth token was really awakening to anyone in this industry, many of the community right now are became sensitive to our earth surroundings they knew that our planet is not in the right situation, so that we need to have a unity to save our mother  earth. THey also believed that with the AIm of this project it can give a better solution to our environmental problem.
Sagemark

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:14:32 PM

the global natural asset marketplace is too broad a concept, natural assets can be anything, can you be more specific on what aspect/sector you want to focus on? natural energy?

Natural asset marketplace is a broad concept, true.

The project focus is in tokenization of Renewable Energy Certificates, Carbon Credit Assets, Recognized Environmental Conditions (REC, e.g. the presence of any hazardous substances or petroleum products on a property), metered output, and climate assets.

Natural Asset Exchange & Earth Token will

• Provide a free, open, transparent and universally accessible platform connecting producers of Natural Assets with buyers
• Eliminate fraud and double counting of Natural Assets
• Provide sellers with flexible pricing mechanisms
• Reduce complexity related to fiat currency exchange rates
• Eliminate registration fees for both buyers and sellers
• Eliminate the need for, and costs associated with, external 3rd party registries for both buyers and sellers
• Eliminate the requirement for buyers to fund escrow accounts
• Eliminate minimum transaction volumes
• Result in reduced transaction fees
• Simultaneous fulfillment & settlement reducing current lead-times
• Enable embedding of Natural Assets directly into products and / or services
• Enable universal access to Natural Asset project investments, creating sustainable, risk-adjusted, long-term returns for all participants

I have no idea about any of this or if its feasible but sounds interesting!
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:47:27 PM

This project will serves as a wake up call to us humans that we need to move to save our mother earth from destroying.
Because it is for our own sake the world will continue living without us humans but we cannot live with out the earth.

That is right mister this project will serve as an eye opener for each an everyone of us humans that we need to save our own planet before it is too late.

By the means of technology we can spread awareness to the public much faster to preserve the nature for the generations to come lets support earth token

Supporting this project by many of here is now happening because of natures involvement. You can see that there still many people who are  nature lovers that's why most of us here are willing to partake in the pre-ico and ico for the implementation of the earth token goal to their target until end of the campaign.
solarhands

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:39:13 PM

This project will serves as a wake up call to us humans that we need to move to save our mother earth from destroying.
Because it is for our own sake the world will continue living without us humans but we cannot live with out the earth.

That is right mister this project will serve as an eye opener for each an everyone of us humans that we need to save our own planet before it is too late.

By the means of technology we can spread awareness to the public much faster to preserve the nature for the generations to come lets support earth token

Supporting this project by many of here is now happening because of natures involvement. You can see that there still many people who are  nature lovers that's why most of us here are willing to partake in the pre-ico and ico for the implementation of the earth token goal to their target until end of the campaign.

Yes I remember many projects with great ideas in nature like greenpeace and earth first, then now earth token with the integration of blockchain technology involvement in projects protecting the environment with technological advancement such is a great job taking advantage of what we got so far is really a resourceful and brilliant idea that's why I love this project, soon creating awareness and having an environmental sustenance will be easier than before.
backedbyscience

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:45:57 PM

in every problem there is a solution, today i understand better the purpose of natural asset exchange and earth token, and i see a great potential in this project and token because of the demand in the service of natural assets service in our environment. 

Thank you for acknowledging this project. You're right the demand in service for natural assets is above level!  So this project converting waste to energy is also a good thing to it. Love it when i see new people. seems many people are now aware on Earth product. Let's share the good news.

Earth token was really awakening to anyone in this industry, many of the community right now are became sensitive to our earth surroundings they knew that our planet is not in the right situation, so that we need to have a unity to save our mother  earth. THey also believed that with the AIm of this project it can give a better solution to our environmental problem.

we need to act now and support such great project like earth token people should be aware at a young age on how to take care of our environment so the next generation will continue what have we started. Don't forget the Pre sale of Earth Token is near I'm really excited about this lets support the project!
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:02:23 PM

This is why we need to sustain our environment because looking after our environment is something we must all be part of. Environmental health is crucial to ensure we, and future generations, can all go green and can live healthy lives on a healthy planet.

We should be observant on how earth getting more polluted and affected by global climate change we must moved and take steps if we want to have a much more safer and cleaner environment for us and our next generation . That's why Im keeping an eye on this project because it hold lots of promise concerning on the sustainability of environment.

I know what you mean, and I know how you feel about things mate. That's why even me I'm also watching and keeping an eye on this things because their goal was not that easy to implement unless the Pre-ico and ICO end in in a good result, which is become successful. Perhaps, this project will going to be in good terms.
how much is the initial value of the token ? and what is the number of total token? 120 trillion USD is a big amount, and i hope its a success for all ICO htey will be having . this is the need of our mankind to save the earth.

As you can see our Mother Earth have facing a big problem and that is the climate change, if everyone did not participate in this project there is the big change that this plan is useless, so we as a observant we must to do something like teach them how to use proper waste so that we can help our nature at the same time our mother earth.

Definitely you are right pal, No matter how good advise and opinion you gave in this project, if the earth token until end of the campaign at least 75%  will not  be sold out, it will be hard for the Earth token company to implement their planned about the concern into our natures situation which is facing the problem of all countries in the whole world.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:19:18 PM

This is why we need to sustain our environment because looking after our environment is something we must all be part of. Environmental health is crucial to ensure we, and future generations, can all go green and can live healthy lives on a healthy planet.

We should be observant on how earth getting more polluted and affected by global climate change we must moved and take steps if we want to have a much more safer and cleaner environment for us and our next generation . That's why Im keeping an eye on this project because it hold lots of promise concerning on the sustainability of environment.

I know what you mean, and I know how you feel about things mate. That's why even me I'm also watching and keeping an eye on this things because their goal was not that easy to implement unless the Pre-ico and ICO end in in a good result, which is become successful. Perhaps, this project will going to be in good terms.
how much is the initial value of the token ? and what is the number of total token? 120 trillion USD is a big amount, and i hope its a success for all ICO htey will be having . this is the need of our mankind to save the earth.

As you can see our Mother Earth have facing a big problem and that is the climate change, if everyone did not participate in this project there is the big change that this plan is useless, so we as a observant we must to do something like teach them how to use proper waste so that we can help our nature at the same time our mother earth.

Definitely you are right pal, No matter how good advise and opinion you gave in this project, if the earth token until end of the campaign at least 75%  will not  be sold out, it will be hard for the Earth token company to implement their planned about the concern into our natures situation which is facing the problem of all countries in the whole world.

Earth token should have many investor for this project to work. Saving earth needs more money, time and effort to be successful. But the money is crucial. If we love thisnproject let’s go out and share this to our family members
bitwizard*

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:41:10 PM

Earth token should have many investor for this project to work. Saving earth needs more money, time and effort to be successful. But the money is crucial. If we love thisnproject let’s go out and share this to our family members

Yes its really a worthy investment with a meaningful cause and having this in its presale is really a smart choice. I'm really looking forward to this project to materialize and be on the market. Let's support earth token and be a part of its growing community of nature lovers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: