Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:00:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:55:37 PM

I follow this project from couple days, I think is quite interesting, let's see how is in future.

That's right this project is very interesting, Please support this project of Earth Token this is for our mother earth.

Innovation and use of clean energy source are just few of the ideas on whick Earth Token focuses. This is a great concept on making the market hype and creating more pool of investors. Im pretty sure many will support Earth token... Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:19:19 PM

The project is really important and should envolve all the peoplle as it's our planet and we should take care of it

Yes that right sir/ma'am! Because our project is Earth Token and this project talks about the proper waste and how a waste going to energy, and this is very important to us to know the kinds of solutions that should gave and give us a good result.

Agreed, I think that's the problem for the community, they never know about this matter, about proper waste and how waste going to energy. So they really to know and find out what it is which they can be found if they will read the whitepaper of earth token.

When you invest in Earth Token, the company will use that money to invest in environmental problems to help our future generations.

Nowadays the must problem for us is the climate change because some of us did not know the value of our nature, if everyone find the solution on how we prevent the climate change at the same time we less our trash, we can help our mother nature to be better.

That is right. We are in serious problem on Global warming. Everyone should cooperate and be responsible in protecting and preserving our planet for the sake of our future and for the next generation as well.

You are right global warming is a serious condition wherein the world is too warm that causes stronh typhoons or storms.

Agreed to you mate, we are in the serious problems about our climate change and global warming and I don't know how the government will resolve this problems in the entire world.
Lol!! The government is not doing anything. They are busy in finding ways on how they can pocket the country's budget. I wish they will be concern enough on the environment's well being but sad to say, they are not.
If all government in the entire world are busy in finding ways on stealing the budget of their country, do you think where going to have a growing country, for sure all countries are poor then the technology we had it now is not exist, because all officials in the government to all nations in the world are corrupt. But why there are other country are prosper? Do you think they steal something to their country's budget? Think of it Smiley
EarthToken

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:40:58 PM

EARTH Token ICO Pre-Sale NOW Underway - 30% Pre-Sale Bonus

PLUS ***TODAY ONLY*** BLACK FRIDAY 1000 EARTH Token BONUS
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:50:27 PM

EARTH Token ICO Pre-Sale NOW Underway - 30% Pre-Sale Bonus

PLUS ***TODAY ONLY*** BLACK FRIDAY 1000 EARTH Token BONUS

Wow!this is great, a good opportunity for the investors to take the chance to have the earth token coins.
1000 Earth token was a big for bonus for me. So what are you waiting for lets grab this promo, besides this valid for today only.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:14:47 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnksfHe-fag&feature=youtu.be

EARTH Token - Preserving the EARTH for future Generations explainer video. Token Pre-sale 17 November
kindly watch the video for more information !

Thank you for sharing this video to us, I like this video since there are some very important information there about the pre-sale.

This video of earth token project is very helpful for the investors because it explains the platforms of the earth token project.
One of the major problems of our planet is the pollution itself, we need to have a best solution for this and the solution is the reduction of waste disposal into energy.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:41:39 PM

I've been trying to join the pre-sale, but keep getting kicked back to the start of the form after I enter the amount of ETH I want to deposit. Shame, as I'd like to get a proper stake.

Today is the first day of Earth token ICO mate, Pre-ico is almost finished, and ICO is the last opportunity by the investors  like you to have an Earth token, So you can buy token of Earth even the pre-sale is done. Beside your in still win win solution to this project.
thats true! win over the investment that will grow in amoount, another trophy for being an MVP in helping our mother earth get back its finest environnment soon.
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:48:27 PM

I am really excited for this project because thia will become a stepping stone for us to have a cleaner and also a beautiful environment.

Probably majority of the community in earth token are really excited for the outcome of this one. Because no doubt , that there aim was very beautiful in the sight of many members here, And for sure there is a big impact for the community that's why they are really happy to support on their projects as well.

That's right, I think that this project have good impact to us and specially to the market also, hope to see that this project have a good impact to our community and to our nature.

earth token is an environmental solution oriented project, but when one analyZe it , we can see that the project targets the one that is causing the problem, they will pay for the solution for the problem that they caused. Earth token will give them solution but the benefit of that solution is not just for the one buying the solution but for all the people and the whole world.

One of the major problems of our planet is the pollution itself, we need to have a best solution for this and the solution is the reduction of waste disposal into energy.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:05:55 PM

SEEING earth to have the success on their ICO is painting the environment green again.. filtering the air to freshen up.. can see kids jumping again and smiling, runing in a clean river again and catching fishes.. pollution must kill and earth project is an amazing weapon to fight it
Ya everyone’s dream. I wish that this will be a starting point for others too to find ways in discovering new innovations on natural and climate neutral energy. I know there are still a lot of untapped resources we have in this planet and i hope instead of clinging to the old ways, something new that will indeed preserve the planet will come up.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
EarthToken

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:05:09 AM

DONT FORGET PRESALE FOR EARTH TOKEN IS NOW LIVE!

GET IN BEFORE SELLOUT!

https://earth-token.com

EarthToken

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:23:34 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 05:01:10 AM by EarthToken

https://i.imgur.com/NLcKXwP.png
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:25:23 AM

GET IN BEFORE SELLOUT!

How did the pre sale went? Did we have a positive response from the market? I hope people understand the value of their investment in this ICO. That more than the returns they could possibly gain, this is a win win situation for both the investors and our nature.
barneystinson

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:39:25 AM

I am really excited for this project because thia will become a stepping stone for us to have a cleaner and also a beautiful environment.

Probably majority of the community in earth token are really excited for the outcome of this one. Because no doubt , that there aim was very beautiful in the sight of many members here, And for sure there is a big impact for the community that's why they are really happy to support on their projects as well.

That's right, I think that this project have good impact to us and specially to the market also, hope to see that this project have a good impact to our community and to our nature.

earth token is an environmental solution oriented project, but when one analyZe it , we can see that the project targets the one that is causing the problem, they will pay for the solution for the problem that they caused. Earth token will give them solution but the benefit of that solution is not just for the one buying the solution but for all the people and the whole world.

INDEED! number 1 problem of our world is the pollution that need to be stop as soon as possible.. we should start cleaning earth now if weewant to have a better environment
Yes, but more than the problem in pollution another issue we need to be looking into is the use of alternate sources of energy other than fossil fuel. The proposal of EARTH to user renewable energy is also a great idea.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:41:22 AM

SEEING earth to have the success on their ICO is painting the environment green again.. filtering the air to freshen up.. can see kids jumping again and smiling, runing in a clean river again and catching fishes.. pollution must kill and earth project is an amazing weapon to fight it
Ya everyone’s dream. I wish that this will be a starting point for others too to find ways in discovering new innovations on natural and climate neutral energy. I know there are still a lot of untapped resources we have in this planet and i hope instead of clinging to the old ways, something new that will indeed preserve the planet will come up.
juts so sad to imagine, rich people wanna be rich and didnt thnk of a better earth, they just want to earn money even killing our planet is on the line, now that this project is on our way iwe should hold hands together and push this up and fight those pollution..
I want to back up your statement. Imagine if these rich people you are saying would just turn their eyes into investing in MOYA during the ICO. They would still gain their goals of having their investment in return on the same time helping our environment.

EarthToken

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:56:47 AM

GET IN BEFORE SELLOUT!

How did the pre sale went? Did we have a positive response from the market? I hope people understand the value of their investment in this ICO. That more than the returns they could possibly gain, this is a win win situation for both the investors and our nature.

Very Well! - It is still day 1 of Pre-Sale! 6 more days to go of Pre-Sale!
Mustard!!!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:16:17 AM

I follow this project from couple days, I think is quite interesting, let's see how is in future.

That's right this project is very interesting, Please support this project of Earth Token this is for our mother earth.

Supporting this project will create a chain reaction on market investors and consumers thru Earth Token's different project activities. Nevertheless, it is still a great Project to support. Buying earth token is just one of the many ways in supporting this project though. Smiley

Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:18:44 AM

GET IN BEFORE SELLOUT!

Very Well! - It is still day 1 of Pre-Sale! 6 more days to go of Pre-Sale!
Thanks for the update. Are we expecting a total sell out before the 6 days to finish?
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:14:21 AM

In addition to what you just said water also getting pollute too and the air pollution must give a solution. I do believed that Earth token can really be a good tools this problem for sure..
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:11:58 PM

Definitely, you are right mate on this matter, pollution problem has been a years where the government of each country giving it a solution, But I think this Earth token ico project seems that they could really give a support on this things as well.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:43:31 PM

Earth token pre sale has started and will end in 6 days. Lucky for those who will buy on Pre sale period for they will be getting a 30% bonus.
The power to help save the Earth is in our hands, let's unite and support earth token in this campaign for humanity and it's future generations.
Mustard!!!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:50:29 PM

ohh how i wish this Earth Token project will bring back the preivious state of our environment. Clean Fresh air, no pollution, no dirty waste dumping factories near cities and first of all, more trees and plant for people and children to visit and play with. Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: