Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:34:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO]🔶 Spectre.ai (SPEC) 🔶: Speculative Tokenized Trading Exchange🔶  (Read 58218 times)
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:59:41 PM

Good night, i lost my ETH adress, Can you change it for me?Please.
OLD:
0x8f2abb3bbb4c6dbe95041dc15ccdd69b5f636872
NEW:
0x6Ea172A9B6476b4C1532cc5d2AdB3056A90a0760

Thanks!
vuykim

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:39:06 AM

Tokens will be burnt from all allocations to achieve a 15.3mil hard cap = 40% allocation
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:54:40 AM

Tokens will be burnt from all allocations to achieve a 15.3mil hard cap = 40% allocation
What are you talking about? Is it a question or an information? If the latter, any official source?
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:54:44 AM

Hi Manager,
I want to leave this signature Campaign. I have already written over 25 posts for this last week. So please reserve my stakes for 12th week too.

Kind Regards!

PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:15:01 PM

Hi Sylon, my spreadsheet number 158 ,  I have 31 valid posts and my weekly stake is 0. Please check it. Thank you...

at me the same problem, 30 messages are executed, but a weekly share 0. I have written to you to PM and just in case I duplicate here

I have similar problem
crisnel26

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:19:00 PM

Wish this project a lot of success

QellDroma

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:34:57 PM

Hi Sylon, i'm leaving this campaign.
Sylon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:39:19 PM

Sir When will be updated spreadsheet of reddit participants? It was not updated for several days

It will be updated at the end of the whole bounty campaign.

Hello good day. Please when will the spreadsheet for TWITTER CAMPAIGN be updated? Cos its seems that hasn't been done in a while.

Analyzes are made on our sides and will be published at the end of the whole bounty campaign to avoid whining.

Halo manager, Please Update My Wallet in SPreadsheat

name : Kak Uli
newletter  
Spreadshet      :  351

twitter
Spreadshet      :  916

ETH    : 0x114b58DAcD8176bf41e40b5931f7Ae04A01239a6

Thanks You

Updated.

Hi Sylon,

I have 2 questions regarding the bounty campaign.

1. Your first post says that You will receive 1.2% of the total amount of SPEC tokens (5,760,000).
This number is based on the their hard cap of 240 million for Public sale which is 50% of the total. Then the total is 580 million SPEC tokens. So 1.2% of that is 5,760,000.
However, it seems that they are not going to hit the hard cap at the end of ICO. Does that mean we will get less number of SPEC tokens for the the bounty pool instead of 5,760,000 tokens?

2. What is the exact date that we will get our SPEC tokens?

Thanks in advance

1. SPECTRE.ai bounty campaign pool size is fixed. It does not depend upon the token sale result.
2. At the end of the whole bounty campaign/right after SPECTRE.ai ICO end.

All signature campaign stakes from previous week [26th November - 2nd December] have been distributed.

If you think there has been a problem with your stakes distribution, send me a PM with the following information:

Code:
Post1: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post2: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post3: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post4: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post5: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post6: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post7: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post8: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post20: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section

Note: If you don't follow this process, I will not answer to your PM.

During next stakes distribution session, we will analyse posts throughout the following time interval: [3rd December - 9th December].

This will be the last week of SPECTRE.ai bounty campaign.

Thus, Sr. Members/Hero Members pay-per-post rates have been lowered again.

Sylon, past weeks will be payed with past rates?

Yes.

I sent you message in PM for you. The Spreadsheet shows that I have 24 posts valid and the balance of the week is 0 . Thank you

Updated.

So as a full member how many posts we have make inorder to get stake for the final week?

Hello Sylon, I'm 111 in list bounty signature spectre, and I didn't get anything for last week. Check it please.

Follow the official process.

If you already sent me the PM, just wait.

Hi Sylon, my spreadsheet number 158 ,  I have 31 valid posts and my weekly stake is 0. Please check it. Thank you...

Updated.

Hi Sylon, my spreadsheet number 158 ,  I have 31 valid posts and my weekly stake is 0. Please check it. Thank you...

at me the same problem, 30 messages are executed, but a weekly share 0. I have written to you to PM and just in case I duplicate here

Updated.

Dear Sylon, when can I leave this campaign? Is this week last? Or when can I remove signature? Thank you for answer!

You can remove your signature whenever you want, but this campaign will last until SPECTRE.ai ICO end, i.e  between 9th and 10th December.

Sylon I have sent you a PM regarding not accepting me for signature campaign.

I have asked in PM before joining if I can join and you answered in PM yes. I sent you our conversation with links in PM.

Please reconsider your decision.

I have posted about this here on the forum too.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2199275.msg25143306#msg25143306

I am still wearing signature and posting.

You joined it while it was too late. Just read the bounty campaign original post/my last posts in this thread before joining it.
You won't be accepted. Pressure won't change anything.

Good night, i lost my ETH adress, Can you change it for me?Please.
OLD:
0x8f2abb3bbb4c6dbe95041dc15ccdd69b5f636872
NEW:
0x6Ea172A9B6476b4C1532cc5d2AdB3056A90a0760

Thanks!

You have to specify what spreadsheet.
evgenyche

Activity: 462
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:55:55 PM

From the last message I realized that the whole bounty program will last up to 9-10 Dec. Charges after the bounty ICO will be in for some time? Thanks for the reply.
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 952

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:28:07 PM

Hello, Sylon
My rank went up and I signed for Sr.Members. I ask you to change my rank in the Signature campaign table.
sarah7912

Activity: 334
Merit: 107

Easy peasy japanesey

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:43:19 PM

I have joined twitter  bounty please tell me if you have accept me or not
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 11:39:52 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 12:03:44 AM by wwzsocki

Sylon I have sent you a PM. Please answer very fast. If I don't receive an answer I will post my screens and links here on the forum to get help from the community.

Sylon refuses to accept me in the signature campaign.

Before I have joined I sent a PM to Sylon asking him if I can join. He answered: "Yes, you can participate in the signature campaign" and I joined.

I have sent our conversation with links 5.12.2017 to Sylon but he still refuses to accept me here on the forum he answered yesterday quoting my post: "You joined it while it was too late. Just read the bounty campaign original post/my last posts in this thread before joining it.
You won't be accepted. Pressure won't change anything.""

Today I have sent screens to Sylon from our conversation again and posted here about this. I will wait with posting screens maybe Sylon will change his decision. I want to say that I have asked to join in PM 17.11, Sylon answered 18.11 that I can join, 20.11 I have joined.

Sylon everybody makes mistakes I don't mind and understand that. Just accept me as you should and case closed.

mrmorgan4444

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:27:54 AM

Nice project, I have already joined your Twitter and telegram campaign, thanks and good luck, dev

Sylon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:58:41 AM

Hello, Sylon
My rank went up and I signed for Sr.Members. I ask you to change my rank in the Signature campaign table.

Updated.

Sylon I have sent you a PM. Please answer very fast. If I don't receive an answer I will post my screens and links here on the forum to get help from the community.

Sylon refuses to accept me in the signature campaign.

Before I have joined I sent a PM to Sylon asking him if I can join. He answered: "Yes, you can participate in the signature campaign" and I joined.

I have sent our conversation with links 5.12.2017 to Sylon but he still refuses to accept me here on the forum he answered yesterday quoting my post: "You joined it while it was too late. Just read the bounty campaign original post/my last posts in this thread before joining it.
You won't be accepted. Pressure won't change anything.""

Today I have sent screens to Sylon from our conversation again and posted here about this. I will wait with posting screens maybe Sylon will change his decision. I want to say that I have asked to join in PM 17.11, Sylon answered 18.11 that I can join, 20.11 I have joined.

Sylon everybody makes mistakes I don't mind and understand that. Just accept me as you should and case closed.

1) Who do you think you are ? I am not your slave. Other participants sent me PMs before you so there is no way that you will receive an answer before them. Roll Eyes

2) Yes, I refused and I will repeat it: you will not be accepted in this signature campaign.

3) I answered to a PM in which the word "SPECTRE" was not present. You just asked if your profile was eligible for a signature campaign, not SPECTRE.ai signature campaign. I will paste the PM content + title to prove it:

Re: Signature campaign question
« Sent to: wwzsocki on: November 18, 2017, 02:30:48 AM »

Hi Sylon,

Can I participate in signature campaign?

I am a senior member, registered 2013, 100% trust and I am very active on Bitcointalk. Last 5 months I post frequently and engage people to talk. I have a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Accept me and I will do great work for your project. Please check my profile and latest statistics. My post quality is high and I never spam.

I wanted to sign for Twitter but is limited to 500 followers. I have only 100 but 99% of them are crypto fans and real people. Consider this too, please.

wwzsocki

Hello,

Yes, you can participate in signature campaign.

Cheers

If you would have included the word SPECTRE.ai, I would have answered a negative answer. Do you want a proof ?
I answered in this bounty thread to your signature campaign registration post, on 20th November, where I refused your application. You can find it here:

Question to the Manager of the company, I joined Twitter bounty company about 2 weeks but I don't see accrual steaks in a table? Huh

Since the first analyze, we've made other ones but did not publish them yet.

Mr. Sylon, what is the rule for reddit bro?
I posted news and keep people updated on reddit, but the last 2 links were not credited? please check. Much appreciated,
best,
digiworld1

No Reddit campaign stakes have been distributed yet.

How is the twitter campaign calculated??
For example, the likes. Do I tweet something about Spectre and if my tweet gets 3 likes I get 15 stakes? Or do I like 2 tweets and I get 10 stakes (as examples)

Please answer that. Also I particapted two times so you an remove the last participation if you want.

This bounty campaign does not pay you to tweet anything about Spectre.ai. You just have to retweet/like SpectreAI tweets. That's it.
Then, do the maths with the payment rates.

#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: wwzsocki
Forum rank: senior member
Posts count:  870
ETH address: 0x3D3DbbFf86429824DD6bE7208fca33f29dF0D33B

This signature campaign is closed to new participants.

Could you tell me Spectre project pay by stakes or dollars? I see this announcement admin pay by dollars, but in this link admin pay by stakes?  Huh https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aOKDlEvIFd8nvJ-1tvJDAHBU-2FDuKfk-MP53bY7iEQ/edit#gid=969483823

All bounty campaign participants will be paid in tokens. Amounts will be calculated at the campaign end. Note that ll dollar values are approximate and depend on ETH exchange rate.

I have just signed and need help with an avatar. I can't change my avatar. I have resized a picture, tried few ones and nothing works. I can only have no avatar or old one because he shows up even if another one is uploaded. I see this for the first time so maybe there is somebody who already worked this out.

Why do you try to do the signature campaign when you can't register anymore? Because I"d definitely join but the sig campaign registration is over? Or not??? Where are the answers.

No new campaign participant will be accepted anymore.

good day again sir sylon what if , i request to leave in your campaign it means that all my stakes will be gone? or it is okay to leave in your campaign and all my stakes will be count also after the end of project? 

Yes; you can leave the campaign.

Can anyone tell that stakes are distributed weekly ? I did not get the stakes for the current week as spreadsheet showed that i made 20 post and  therefore 500 Stakes.  Will stakes be distributed at the end of the campaign ? 
Thanks

A stake isn't a token. A stake gives you the right to receive tokens.

Signature campaign are distributed on a weekly basis, but SPEC bounties tokens will only be sent at the end of the whole bounty campaign.

When will the company be finished? Until when do you need to wear a signature?

The bounty campaign will end on SPECTRE.ai ICO end date.

Good morning. I'll leave the campaign, but I'll always be following the project closely. Thank you Sylon.

#edit
Are my two weeks guaranteed?

Yes.

So the case is closed. You won't be accepted.
On top of that, I won't accept you in any campaign I will manage in the future. Such behavior (asking people to quickly answer; making threats; telling me that I'm wrong while all the fault comes from your side...) is highly professional and I don't offer earning opportunities to such person.

Bye!
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:09:45 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 12:13:46 PM by wwzsocki

I need help from bounty hunters community please read this post !!!!!

From few days Sylon refuses to add me to the signature campaign.

When I start asking questions he becomes rude and threatens me that he won't accept me in future campaigns which he will be managed because I asked him to answer faster. I asked him for that because my first PM was answered after 5 days and second wasn't answered at all.

quoted Sylon answer:

"So the case is closed. You won't be accepted.
On top of that, I won't accept you in any campaign I will manage in the future. Such behavior (asking people to quickly answer; making threats; telling me that I'm wrong while all the fault comes from your side...) is highly professional and I don't offer earning opportunities to such person"

Sylon I have kindly said "please answer very fast" because last time it took 5 days to answer my first PM and second you haven't answered at all.
Here is my post:
"Sylon I have sent you a PM. Please answer very fast. If I don't receive an answer I will post my screens and links here on the forum to get help from the community."

I don't think you are my slave, why you say things like this and why are you so rude to me? You threaten me now that you won't accept me in future campaigns. Why, because I am asking questions?

I didn't know that you are managing 10 campaigns at the same time. If you where not sure which campaign I am asking you should ask which one I will join and not answer "Yes, you can participate in the signature campaign". What have you thought about when answering like that? Is this a professional behavior answering like this, threaten me and to be rude?

Please, bounty hunters community help me a little bit in this situation. Please post your thoughts about this. Someday you can be in my shoes.

I don't think I did something wrong.

I have sent a PM asking if I can join a signature campaign and Sylon said "yes". So I joined.
I didn't know that he is a manager of so many bounty campaigns.
If Sylon was not sure which campaign I am asking he should answer "which campaign will you join?" and not "Yes, you can participate in the signature campaign" I think.

Please, again bounty hunters help me and share your thoughts !!!!

Here screen from my PM to Sylon about signature campaign:

Sylon are you still convinced that "all the fault comes from my site"? Tell me, please, what crimes I have committed that you want to ban me from all future campaigns?

Please don't fight only try to help me I do not want to make enemies only friends here on Bitcointalk forum.

MorpheWQ
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1110

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:48:12 AM

Sylon,
I've promoted to Legendary.

But the signature of the hero and legendary members is the same. Post rate is the same. I think there is no reason to change anything Smiley
So, I don't wait for any response. Just FYI.
Korick

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:20:09 AM

Its okay. Im glad you know now 👍 sorry im so iffy, its 5am here
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:30:08 PM

Well done Sylon,

I have ranked up from Sr.Members to Hero member, please I will like it to reflect in my stake counts, thanks.

Edit: I just notice that it is the same amount paid now to Sr member and Hero member rank

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
ron_

Activity: 840
Merit: 276

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:57:12 PM

You need to understand that Sylon also runs other Bounty campaigns. You did not specify in which campaign you want to join. I do not understand what you do not like? At that time, the admission of new members to the Spectre campaign was already closed.
Bounty campaigns a lot, I think it's not a problem to find another.

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:06:58 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 01:21:13 PM by wwzsocki

You need to understand that Sylon also runs other Bounty campaigns. You did not specify in which campaign you want to join. I do not understand what you do not like? At that time, the admission of new members to the Spectre campaign was already closed.
Bounty campaigns a lot, I think it's not a problem to find another.

No, it is not a problem to find another campaign as you see. I know to which campaign I wanted to join and if Sylon didn't he should ask and not reply "yes you can". Especially if he runs few camapiigns at the same time. I didn't know that, why should I?

I am pissed off because he says that all is my fault and I think to be honest that we both are equal fault. Because I have not specified and he didn't ask. That's it.

I don't like his attitude too. After 2 posts he starts threatened me and I don't like it too. I am always kind to people. Thank you, please, sorry words missing from Sylons answers.

He says I don't give earning opportunity to such people. No, he doesn't companies do, he is just a manager paid to help people LIKE ME !!!

Don't you agree?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: