Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:52:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54955 times)
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:49:35 PM

I saw the plan of Micro Money in next 2 - 3 years, and I amaze because they choose Asia in 2018. This gonna be a good challenge to them before they go to America and Europe.

Yep if i remember . They plan to move to America and Europe in 2020 , This depends how much fund they collect now.

the reason is their target market is emerging markets like philippines and african countries. first world countries may ignore this project .

Not all people in first country Sir. They are not all rich, they also encounter a lot of money problem. Specially if they need a emergency money for some important reason. Imagine a 1 million+ record of client in MM website. Some of them maybe rich, we don't know.

You are correct. But if you were the owner of MM, where will you go first? Africa and Asia or EU? Most probably Asia as the number of customers will be more there. Also in EU not all are rich but most are covered by banks/financial institutions unlike Asia and Africa.

Good question from you Sir. That's why I support MM, cause they find experience first to other countries like Asia to enhance their strategy. Also by getting more partners and investor from a business minded countries like China, Philippines and etc.

their plan base on the whitepaper is 47 countries in just 5 years.

the expansion plan of MM is way too detailed and i hope the team will be able to manage to attain it.

it is possible when they will reach the hardcap of $30m.

it is only 3 days before the ico ends and the collection is merely $10m hoping for positive results! goodluck team!

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:51:26 PM

I saw the plan of Micro Money in next 2 - 3 years, and I amaze because they choose Asia in 2018. This gonna be a good challenge to them before they go to America and Europe.
yes and i saw that they are ready to open the phillipine branch.

with the help of BPI,BDO and metrobank in the philippines based on their businessplan https://www.micromoney.io/MicroMoney_whitepaper_ENG.pdf

Those banks are have a good reputation in the country of Philippines, this is a good spot for Micro Money. No wonder MM has a bright future in Lending Business.

is this true? If they will be venturing here, well i believe it will be a very good thing. This might disrupt the lending businesses here and put an end to those filipino capitalist who doesnt deliver good services.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:00:54 PM

with the help of BPI,BDO and metrobank in the philippines based on their businessplan https://www.micromoney.io/MicroMoney_whitepaper_ENG.pdf

Those banks are have a good reputation in the country of Philippines, this is a good spot for Micro Money. No wonder MM has a bright future in Lending Business.

is this true? If they will be venturing here, well i believe it will be a very good thing. This might disrupt the lending businesses here and put an end to those filipino capitalist who doesnt deliver good services.

yes it is true.

based on my research, micromoney is not the first in the philippines who caters micro financing but as always, document and other credentials are needed to loan quick.

the competitors are : BPI Banko, Smart telcoms Mbank, 2go's pawnhero, microbank, cashnow and lenddo.

but the good thing is MM is the first to use blockchain technology to give an instant loan to those in need. but the question now is how?

Micromoney create an app that gathers 10,000 parameters. analyze big data using AI neural network scoring and this is enough to obtain approval decision is just 15 seconds.

that is the edge of MM to other competitors plus the credit history of the borrower is ready because it is digital. isnt it great?
Muni222

Activity: 109
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:03:55 PM

Project seems to be quite promising so anybody knows in which exchanges is this coin going to be listed?

HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:07:43 PM

I can't open the white paper from the link iamlds08 post. I want to double check iamlds08 said about the mention banks earlier. By the way,
Filipino is more practical when incomes of lending, they gonna choose the easiest way and the most least percentage payment. What do you think?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
mongkie

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:07:58 PM

yes it is true.

based on my research, micromoney is not the first in the philippines who caters micro financing but as always, document and other credentials are needed to loan quick.

the competitors are : BPI Banko, Smart telcoms Mbank, 2go's pawnhero, microbank, cashnow and lenddo.

but the good thing is MM is the first to use blockchain technology to give an instant loan to those in need. but the question now is how?

Micromoney create an app that gathers 10,000 parameters. analyze big data using AI neural network scoring and this is enough to obtain approval decision is just 15 seconds.

that is the edge of MM to other competitors plus the credit history of the borrower is ready because it is digital. isnt it great?

your explaination is clear and i do understand now how does micromoney approve loans in just 15 seconds. but the problem now since the target market of micromoney is the class D sector does the app will be available only to be downloaded or there are MM offices to cater and assist the applicants to grant loans?

i do remember that the philippines is has slow internet connections, do the internet in the philippines is stable enough to hold the app?

iamlds08

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:09:43 PM

I can't open the white paper from the link iamlds08 post. I want to double check iamlds08 said about the mention banks earlier. By the way,
Filipino is more practical when incomes of lending, they gonna choose the easiest way and the most least percentage payment. What do you think?

just go to their website and browse the expansion plan for the philippines  micromoney.io or try this https://github.com/micro-money/prime/blob/master/Countries%20Roadmap%20FULLY/!Philippines/Business%20Plan/Philippines%20Business%20Plan%202017.pdf
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:13:39 PM

Hi, The provided link was working fine on me. Please try checking your internet connection or try clearing the DNS cache of your pc.
Daisuke

Activity: 282

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:16:45 PM

Project seems to be quite promising so anybody knows in which exchanges is this coin going to be listed?

The micromoney (AMM) token was already traded in yobit with AMM-USD pair. I dont know if it was IOU but I have already saw it on the exchange that this coin is already traded there. you can check this link to get more info. https://yobit.net/en/trade/AMM/USD
basesaw

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:19:33 PM

The micromoney (AMM) token was already traded in yobit with AMM-USD pair. I dont know if it was IOU but I have already saw it on the exchange that this coin is already traded there. you can check this link to get more info. https://yobit.net/en/trade/AMM/USD

The listing of AMM on yobit is legit, I have read it on their blog that they already list the token on the yobit platform but it was not currently traded as It will start on november 18. you can check the blog in this link https://medium.com/@micromoney.io/listing-on-yobit-a489221abfd4
PlanetCrypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:20:01 PM

I saw it, it's still 0, it looks like it should be MICROMONEY.I hear there is another exchange ready to go public. I think it will be.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:21:22 PM

There are quite a few already confirmed exchanges like YoBit, HitBTC...Also they are talking with big exchanges like Bittrex, Poloneix...Expect more good news to follow soon.
TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:23:05 PM

this is a very fantastic concept, because it will help the economy of the small community. I am very happy with the existence of such a project. I hope other countries can take an example of this project to improve the economy.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:23:45 PM

Remove the %20 from the link and submit again. It will be fine.
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:24:48 PM

I saw it, it's still 0, it looks like it should be MICROMONEY.I hear there is another exchange ready to go public. I think it will be.

As stated on the blog trading of AMM on yobit platform will start on November 18. Maybe this exchange platform will be the first exchange who will be trading the micromoney token. Many exchange will follow once the ICO has ended.
Daisuke

Activity: 282

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:28:13 PM

There are quite a few already confirmed exchanges like YoBit, HitBTC...Also they are talking with big exchanges like Bittrex, Poloneix...Expect more good news to follow soon.

Glad to hear that HitBTC will be trading AMM token. Hitbtc is one of the top 10 excange of cryptocurrencies and also this exchange is has reputation in this type of service. Hope all exchanges that AMM will be listed in reputable and hassle free exchange in their customer support.
basesaw

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:30:27 PM

Maybe the next exchange that you are pointing out is Hitbtc. dev.samal said that but I dont know if it was true. Maybe lets wait for few days more as I know devs are busy as the end of the project's ICO is near.
mongkie

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:35:13 PM

check on  the first page. there are already 6 exhange approved AMM and trex and poloniex was under negotiation. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2199477.0

iamlds08

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:36:49 PM

i've seen the logo of micromoney in orderbook.io does it mean it is already listed there?
mongkie

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:40:28 PM

Maybe the next exchange that you are pointing out is Hitbtc. dev.samal said that but I dont know if it was true. Maybe lets wait for few days more as I know devs are busy as the end of the project's ICO is near.

hitbtc is already listed AMM check this https://twitter.com/micromoneyio/status/930084591142137857 on twitter AMM on binance!

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: