Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:23:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54955 times)
daylox

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:02:31 AM

MicroMoney's ICO will end very soon, people still have chance to join the revolutionary chance, it is OK to get some MM. Btw, what is the exchange news? Hope for large exchanges.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:04:13 AM

10 days remaining on Icobench, Is that true? When I visit Micoromoney website, we have 2 days for buying AMM tokens before its closed. Micromoney staff should clarify this miscommunication with icobench.

hi that's not true, 3 days remaining not 10 days, i just visit thier website and i found this,
Time left until the end of campaign:
DAY
HOURS
MIN
SEC

yes the orderbook.io says the same but the devs clarify that the real countdown is in their website, but i think this should be fix to avoid confusion.
i am looking at the website now and it is 2days and 11 hours left before the ico ends! and we are 160k away from 10m milestone. maybe the orderbook and icobench is not updated. better tune on their website
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:06:39 AM

MicroMoney's ICO will end very soon, people still have chance to join the revolutionary chance, it is OK to get some MM. Btw, what is the exchange news? Hope for large exchanges.

as of the momment there are 6 exhanges including mercatox etherdelta and hitbtc that accept AMM tokens and 11 pending under negotiation which includes binance, poloniex and bittrex. we are also hoping to close deal with bigger exchanges!   

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
chillcott

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:08:47 AM

A very interesting ICO , it caught my attention . I will take time to read the whitepaper and go check their website.

You have to be quick as only 4 days left for the ICO to get over. Act fast. Smiley

Yes hurry up you can participate here to give your support lets support micromoney it has a nice platform
Yes we should support MM because we will be one of its beneficiaries when the project has arrived in the Philippines. And We can not just participate in it but We have a stable assurance to support MM.
exactly! the micromoney office in the phillipines is ready to open with the help of the leading banks, and you can read on their blog that micromoney helps a lot of people in time of their needs, they have this "client story" on the medium you should read it guys!

contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:18:00 AM

Attention!
Especially for all investors or contributors of MicroMoney, the team find out some scammer activity in their telegram channel. somebody named as one of their admins and stealing money by messaging users in PM.
Please always verify all admins from the group when you are talking in PM!

List of admin username on telegram:

@atijke, @Fantom_mas, @Maxung, @Anthony_Gor, @dankom, @Daniel_Kapran, @antondz, @acheremkin, @vsvoboden
Good job! Thank you for this great news. And to everyone be carefull who you want to talk out there are scammers out there who want to steal your money so be careful guys.

chillcott

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:19:56 AM

as of the momment there are 6 exhanges including mercatox etherdelta and hitbtc that accept AMM tokens and 11 pending under negotiation which includes binance, poloniex and bittrex. we are also hoping to close deal with bigger exchanges!  
im hoping that micromoney will be accepted to those big exchanges soon, goodluck guys!

chillcott

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:22:55 AM

Attention!
Especially for all investors or contributors of MicroMoney, the team find out some scammer activity in their telegram channel. somebody named as one of their admins and stealing money by messaging users in PM.

@atijke, @Fantom_mas, @Maxung, @Anthony_Gor, @dankom, @Daniel_Kapran, @antondz, @acheremkin, @vsvoboden
Good job! Thank you for this great news. And to everyone be carefull who you want to talk out there are scammers out there who want to steal your money so be careful guys.
thank you for informing us, there are lots of scheme like this nowadays, so everyone be careful and do some background check before investing.

contradiction

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:23:51 AM

How would you apply to loan when you don't have a bank account? Can anyone think of this?

They need you to provide bank account details for the loan disbursment in Fiat currency.

Not exactly. Bank account is not a must for you to secure a loan from Micromoney. But if you do have one good. The loan scheme is targeted at the population without bank accounts who will be connected to MicroMoney services through MicroMoney money partners and via the Mobile App.
I try to download their application, but it says it not supported philippines. When did micromoney want to support my country which is philippines.

contradiction

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:28:36 AM

It is only 186K to soft cap. That seems possible within 2 days. I am quite sure they will get there. Will have a closer look myself.

The website says it is 3 days.
I hope so.. There so many big investors in the industry. I think they will reach the soft cap itself im rooting for this ICO until end.

chillcott

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:29:03 AM

How would you apply to loan when you don't have a bank account? Can anyone think of this?

They need you to provide bank account details for the loan disbursment in Fiat currency.

Not exactly. Bank account is not a must for you to secure a loan from Micromoney. But if you do have one good. The loan scheme is targeted at the population without bank accounts who will be connected to MicroMoney services through MicroMoney money partners and via the Mobile App.
I try to download their application, but it says it not supported philippines. When did micromoney want to support my country which is philippines.
i think because the micromoney office here in phillipines is not open yet thats why the phillipines is not included on the apps, but the whitepaper said the micromoney office here on phillipines is ready to open anytime soon.

jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:32:08 AM

Attention!

thank you for informing us, there are lots of scheme like this nowadays, so everyone be careful and do some background check before investing.
Yeah we do not know when or where they attack, scammers is everywhere so be careful make some background check before give some money or information.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:33:58 AM

i think because the micromoney office here in phillipines is not open yet thats why the phillipines is not included on the apps, but the whitepaper said the micromoney office here on phillipines is ready to open anytime soon.
So let's just wait for their update if they open here in the Philippines.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:38:00 AM

Attention!

Yeah we do not know when or where they attack, scammers is everywhere so be careful make some background check before give some money or information.

thanks for this safety reminder, we must be all vigilant anf stay alert don't believe on ambitous promises and always check the site you are entering before conducting any transaction.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:40:00 AM

from what i've read they are targetting unbanked sectors of the society so logically speaking it will be a confusion to set a requirements requiring bank documents right?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:40:48 AM

The soft cap is getting closer. Yes, micro money has solid team where it can drive the market towards micro money. Now they are making many partnership with other companies when they entered into crypto market and exploding their business to nation's.
Right Sire, the movements and performance of this project inside the market is great and We will see that it's getting closer to the peak. Very excited to have this project in my country, It will help a lot of people here in Philippines.

this will be happening for sure since it's partners are big ones and the devs are very active in order to fulfill their cause. I've supported the previous project of this team so no doubt they be nailing it for sure.

thanks for encouraging thoughts! a hero member like you gives me assurance that this project will turn out good! i invested money on it.

invest in your own risk! dont lean on person for you not to regret. by the way they have credible advisors and partners isnt that good for you?
i know that there are lots of legit partners that micromoney has i am pertaining to the experience of btc users and the credibility of the team to execute this huge project. A opinion from an expert btc user is what i am looking for.
@iamlds08 Yes Sire, comment from trusted colleagues here is addition to the trust we can share in this project but We know and it's our cargo if any changes or problems arise. And for me I can say 100% this project is not risky and it can even deliver great help to the people who reach this project.
chillcott

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:41:09 AM

the opening of the office here in phillipines is "ready" with the help of the leading banks, thats what the whitepaper said,

contradiction

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:43:19 AM

I see. Im waiting for the micromoney office to open here in philippines, can you guess what will the outcome if they open the store here?

zhaichi11

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:45:01 AM

I recently checked MicroMoney's website and found out the same info as Akihiro stated. There are still 11 pending exchanges since the last time I checked their site 2 days ago. but let's just don't lose hope I believe that big exchanges will see how great this project is and there is no room for rejection.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
chillcott

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:46:41 AM

I see. Im waiting for the micromoney office to open here in philippines, can you guess what will the outcome if they open the store here?
hi contradiction i just want to clarify that the micromoney is not a store micromoney is a lending company, regarding to your question to be honest i dont know what would be the outcome if micromoney start their operation here in our country, but one thing that i am sure it would help a lot of people.

contradiction

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:50:30 AM

I recently checked MicroMoney's website and found out the same info as Akihiro stated. There are still 11 pending exchanges since the last time I checked their site 2 days ago. but let's just don't lose hope I believe that big exchanges will see how great this project is and there is no room for rejection.
I guess you're right, as soon as possible big exchange will notice this ICO. for now continue to support micromoney.

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: