Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:10:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54964 times)
AndyGon

Activity: 350
Merit: 160

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:31:00 AM

As for the recent blog of micromoney, They have earned a total of $11,979,044 and still counting. It was such a big success for the company and investors who invest at the early stage of the ICO. Im hoping that the funds will go close at $12,000,000 or even more. Congrats to the team and contributors of this project.

WOW, I Thought they will just hit the soft cap but they have surpass it. I Think because they have cancelled the extension thats why late investors already locked up their part today as ICO will be ending in a few hours.

IMHO they could get even 15mln today. Many people waiting and send their ETH at last day. So everything could be.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:32:02 AM

As for the recent blog of micromoney, They have earned a total of $11,979,044 and still counting. It was such a big success for the company and investors who invest at the early stage of the ICO. Im hoping that the funds will go close at $12,000,000 or even more. Congrats to the team and contributors of this project.

WOW, I Thought they will just hit the soft cap but they have surpass it. I Think because they have cancelled the extension thats why late investors already locked up their part today as ICO will be ending in a few hours.

Yes they really making a good progress before
closing the ICO although the website didn't
show that amount but I guess it is because
of the volatility price of all coins in the market.
Daisuke

Activity: 282

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:34:12 AM

You will give credit for people? In which currencies and which requiments for this?

No requirement to get a loan the only have to do is you must try the Micromoney apps then aplly for loan in less than an hour you may receive the response..big helps for all

All you have to do is to apply online and wait for your approval and they will remit it you through your preferred transfer mediom, be it a bank transfer or a remittance service or what not. They will be requiring little to no documentation and with no collateral at all which is a first in the financial industry.

In addition to this once a customer successfully
repay their loans then they will have their first
credit history on a Blockchain that can be also
used in different companies that require some
credential from their customer but the company
needs to pay for it and request a consent from
the customer and if the customer approved this
request they he/she will be rewarded of AMM
tokens so it is a really win-win situation for any
users of the platform.

Correct! The data gathered from their borrowers may be used by other companies for them to use as a basis for their own credit rating mechanisms and approvals. In this sense, we can help that sector to secure their dream, like buying a home through a home loan for example which was approved by another creditor using micromoney's credit data.

More I reading about MicroMoney more I suggest I have more free ETH to deposit in this great project

What are you waiting for? Invest now in Micromoney while there is still time left before the ICO ends in a few hours! I'm pretty sure that you won't regret it if you do! With a great team and a great concept with a working business model, we are assured that we have a great future with them!

Definitely! don't miss this chance to acquire more
AMM tokens while there is time left because
aside from having a working product, they also
have a ready for launch expansions in different
countries. also the team said that if you hodl the
AMM token for at least 4-6 months then
you can double all your profits.

Having a lot of contributors is a good indication for the success of the project but it is not healthy for the team to state a speculation of the price/profit.
basesaw

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:34:17 AM

Just a little bit more to get that 12M. I'm betting that they got that 12M before it's end. What do you think guys?

They would hit it! only $30,000 left until it reaches the $12,000,000. Still we have almost 8hours left before the ICO closes. So for the late investors who would like to contribute to this successful ICO you can still contribute until november 17 only.
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:35:14 AM

that ICO decided to extend, this is good news! possibly large investors will come.

is that true, can you provide us with the info link.

right ,anyone can confirm this announcement ,it's importent for us i think

someone shared a meduim link but the user Deleted it, so we're waiting For someone else to tell us if this really true

Lets wait for any updates and announcement to confirm

rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:35:21 AM

IMHO they could get even 15mln today. Many people waiting and send their ETH at last day. So everything could be.

I hope all the unconfirmed transaction will be confirmed before the ICO ends.
tyrantis

Activity: 313

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:35:30 AM

today is the last day.the ico will over.i think the program already is success.people will crazy in the late day.

HappyCaptain

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:35:43 AM

I think ICO already can be called successful! for the last day they have to collect about $ 1 million

Wow that's good, i'm expecting that thing cause the credibility of this MM is real. You can see on their history and even the previous event. Continue to be successful company. Best of luck

Yeah! I think they can still make it to reach
the $15M milestone because BTC are now
pumping so it is best to buy AMM tokens
as they will get more tokens. also check
the recent blog they posted Wink

https://medium.com/@micromoney.io/micromoney-achieves-11mm-and-starts-amm-tokens-trading-4db712a3533a
rchstr

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:36:59 AM

that ICO decided to extend, this is good news! possibly large investors will come.

is that true, can you provide us with the info link.

right ,anyone can confirm this announcement ,it's importent for us i think

someone shared a meduim link but the user Deleted it, so we're waiting For someone else to tell us if this really true

Lets wait for any updates and announcement to confirm

Team already deleted the blog which tells that the ICO will extend so the shared link wont work anymore.
HappyCaptain

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:42:03 AM

I think all unconfirmed transaction will still get AMM
token even if the transaction was confirmed
after the ICO. I remember reading it on their telegram
but I can't find the link for it  Grin Grin
rchstr

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:44:00 AM

I think all unconfirmed transaction will still get AMM
token even if the transaction was confirmed
after the ICO. I remember reading it on their telegram
but I can't find the link for it  Grin Grin

That would be nice. All investors who contribute at the last minute will still get their tokens even if the transaction was confirmed late.
HappyCaptain

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:49:11 AM

You will give credit for people? In which currencies and which requiments for this?

No requirement to get a loan the only have to do is you must try the Micromoney apps then aplly for loan in less than an hour you may receive the response..big helps for all

All you have to do is to apply online and wait for your approval and they will remit it you through your preferred transfer mediom, be it a bank transfer or a remittance service or what not. They will be requiring little to no documentation and with no collateral at all which is a first in the financial industry.

users of the platform.

Correct! The data gathered from their borrowers may be used by other companies for them to use as a basis for their own credit rating mechanisms and approvals. In this sense, we can help that sector to secure their dream, like buying a home through a home loan for example which was approved by another creditor using micromoney's credit data.

More I reading about MicroMoney more I suggest I have more free ETH to deposit in this great project

What are you waiting for? Invest now in Micromoney while there is still time left before the ICO ends in a few hours! I'm pretty sure that you won't regret it if you do! With a great team and a great concept with a working business model, we are assured that we have a great future with them!

Having a lot of contributors is a good indication for the success of the project but it is not healthy for the team to state a speculation of the price/profit.

It is based on their short term goals and we
all know that they are a microfinance with
a working a product for more than 2 years
so I guess they really know what to expect
for the future of this platform.
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:51:50 AM

Site displays that 1 day and 6 hours remaining till the end of ICO.
It should be assumed that this is correct information?
Yes this is the correct information! As of now they only have i thinks 7hours frow now.

Daisuke

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:54:04 AM

users of the platform.

It is based on their short term goals and we
all know that they are a microfinance with
a working a product for more than 2 years
so I guess they really know what to expect
for the future of this platform.

I once heared it on some ICO. they promised a certain amount of profit but it came out negative. now the token is around the half of ICO price.
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:00:58 AM

I think ICO already can be called successful! for the last day they have to collect about $ 1 million

Wow that's good, i'm expecting that thing cause the credibility of this MM is real. You can see on their history and even the previous event. Continue to be successful company. Best of luck
Yes i calles this ICO successful for reaching their target. Lets us continue to support this until the end.

jeswin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:04:34 AM

Seems like a great project.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:06:25 AM

Now that we know the ICO will close shop tomorrow, does anyone know when the token will be listed on the confirmed exchanges?

Thanks.

Maybe Micromoney will add another exchange list, this project has potential and more space for growing more. Let we see, because micromoney team really work hard and prepare very well to running this project.

Bittrex will be added soon) the team works at 100% and them also supported a large community

they have said in thier website that they've already confirmed with 6 exchanges. and its clear more exchanges will be announced soon.

This is really great news for everyone specially for the investors! Also, we are very excited for the announcement of the additional exchanges on top of the 6 that they have already mentioned. Good job team micromoney!

Nice so far so good for the listing on the exchanges, all of these are well known and prominent exchanges. We can expect a good trading volume upon end of ICO.

Yes it's true as of now 6exhanges are confirmed and have 11 exhanges more, is under negotiation

Hoping that 11 exchanges under negotiation will confirm and let AMM list to their exchanges . This will help this project to lure more investors that can help them in the future for their growth and development.
We have the same hope for the AMM because if they can get more investors they will give huge impact in all areas with MicroMoney and help more people.
Stradivaria87

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:09:38 AM

It would be interesting to see microfinancing in crypto grow especially with coin prices going up and down..
Daisuke

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:10:38 AM

There is no specific date/month/year on the roadmap. And I see that the biggest fund would be $30,000,000 for middle east europe and USA. When will be the update be done on the roadmap?
basesaw

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:13:13 AM

It would be interesting to see microfinancing in crypto grow especially with coin prices going up and down..

It will be challenging for this type of business where you will lend fiat money and can  serve AMM token as the collateral. What if you sell your AMM token instead of lending?
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: