Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:46:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54955 times)
zhaichi11

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:15:16 AM

Does the team have experience in this sphere?

Hi! Very good question. The team is composed of highly experienced people in various areas : finance to technology.
You can check here : https://www.micromoney.io/#team and click on each team member's picture to get a description.

As I was read their Whitepaper, I saw how successful this MicroMoney right now. No doubt that this project has a good team.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhaichi11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:20:27 AM

It's a pity that I did not see the advertisement of the project before. I consider the project promising.

don't feel pity for your self. it is not the end. what are you waiting for?
You must not bro. Me, I just recently joined their campaign and I also wish that i could support this project from the beginning. But let's just be happy seeing how this project becoming successful and successful.

ATLANTICO
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:21:32 AM

At this moment 15 million AMM token would be nice and wisely to reach this amount. How about unsold tokens? it will be burned or locked for several years.

All unsold tokens will be burned.

I believe if unsold tokens will be burned later, we can see AMM tokens have a good value and high price when hit on exchange. As I read on micromoney facebook page, they have made discussion with binance. Lot of hype.

i never read anything about the burning principle of AMM tokens. but if implemented, it is good because the value of tokens will be retained.

with regards with binance, i think this is a good deal if it is not just a hype.

The burning of tokens does not affect their value in any way

Less tokens higher value. It's reality. So if they burn unsolved tokens its great. If they will left it, it will be bad
I agree with you, the burning of unsold coins guarantees value is maintained with the coins in circulation and once demand starts to grow the value of the crypto-coins grow as well, and as a potential investor out there you can not afford to miss this opportunity to get chech AMM tokens.

Burning unsold tokens ensures that the developers do not take them.
On the example of "TRIG Token" after burning their tokens, they did not become more expensive

it is case to case basis. there are tokens that burned and gain popularity after burning. possibly, trig burned while btc is on the bull run that's why it doesn't gain value.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:07:55 AM

At this moment 15 million AMM token would be nice and wisely to reach this amount. How about unsold tokens? it will be burned or locked for several years.

All unsold tokens will be burned.

I believe if unsold tokens will be burned later, we can see AMM tokens have a good value and high price when hit on exchange. As I read on micromoney facebook page, they have made discussion with binance. Lot of hype.

i never read anything about the burning principle of AMM tokens. but if implemented, it is good because the value of tokens will be retained.

with regards with binance, i think this is a good deal if it is not just a hype.

The burning of tokens does not affect their value in any way

Less tokens higher value. It's reality. So if they burn unsolved tokens its great. If they will left it, it will be bad
I agree with you, the burning of unsold coins guarantees value is maintained with the coins in circulation and once demand starts to grow the value of the crypto-coins grow as well, and as a potential investor out there you can not afford to miss this opportunity to get chech AMM tokens.

Burning unsold tokens ensures that the developers do not take them.
On the example of "TRIG Token" after burning their tokens, they did not become more expensive

it is case to case basis. there are tokens that burned and gain popularity after burning. possibly, trig burned while btc is on the bull run that's why it doesn't gain value.

that is true. btc bull run affects all altcoins it hits on the scheduled plans of altcoins proving that bitcoin is thy father.maybe on trig case, there are lots of dumper before the burning of tokens held. the basic rule is the higher the demand, the higher the value and demand is based on supply the lower the supply the higher the demand thats why scarce supply of tokens will lead to higher value of AMM token
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:15:12 AM

that is true. btc bull run affects all altcoins it hits on the scheduled plans of altcoins proving that bitcoin is thy father.maybe on trig case, there are lots of dumper before the burning of tokens held. the basic rule is the higher the demand, the higher the value and demand is based on supply the lower the supply the higher the demand thats why scarce supply of tokens will lead to higher value of AMM token

So it will be as long as bitcoin rules the world of crypto-currency. I think eventually he will lose leadership. It is not his place that the ethereum will probably rise with subsequent updates, or some other functional token. Until then, yes, bitcoin will affect all other coins.

And about burning, you all rightly said. If the burning of coins causes a deficit, then an increase in demand causes a further rise in price. I think that it will be with AMM tokens.
iamlds08

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:21:47 AM

So it will be as long as bitcoin rules the world of crypto-currency. I think eventually he will lose leadership. It is not his place that the ethereum will probably rise with subsequent updates, or some other functional token. Until then, yes, bitcoin will affect all other coins.

And about burning, you all rightly said. If the burning of coins causes a deficit, then an increase in demand causes a further rise in price. I think that it will be with AMM tokens.

thanks for the supplementary.

about the bitcoin leadership, i think the reign of bitcoin is not yet to come. the gap between the dominance of BTC to other coins is huge and most of the big investors believe in btc because it is strong and the segwit and forks makes it stronger. 60% market dominance is great but who knows this is crypto and it is crazy.
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:34:29 AM

This is a promissing project! And good for humanity!
I agree to you i read those feedback of customer try to loan and all of them did not fail solve the problem in terms of financial

mongkie

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:37:34 AM

thanks for the supplementary.

about the bitcoin leadership, i think the reign of bitcoin is not yet to come. the gap between the dominance of BTC to other coins is huge and most of the big investors believe in btc because it is strong and the segwit and forks makes it stronger. 60% market dominance is great but who knows this is crypto and it is crazy.

most of the on going ico today adopts burning principle and it is practical and gives investors assurance of their hard earned money. yes AMM unsold tokens will be burned.

about the market dominance of BTC, we cannot tell what the future brings. the market is crazy and volatile. the bch thing is crazy and as a trader, it is good to me.

tyrantis

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:54:35 AM

Check this page on website https://www.micromoney.io/#exchange
There are a lot of exchanges Under Negotiation.
So maybe soon we will get ann that AMM will be traded on bittrex.

You are absolutely right. I'm 100% sure that Micromoney's token will be traded on all major exchanges. Considering the successes they are making is a fact. When I look at their social network, I'm just amazed. It seems to me that they simply teleport around the world and conclude partnership agreements.  Grin

yes.i believe AMM will be added on bittrex and other big exchange.the program is potential in the future and we should hold it.

Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:01:14 AM

the demand for a coin will be regardless of whether the coins are burned or not. The main thing is that the project develop! Then the price of the coin will grow.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:06:55 AM

the demand for a coin will be regardless of whether the coins are burned or not. The main thing is that the project develop! Then the price of the coin will grow.
yes i agree with you, if project have a real business and good develop i think its gonna work to pump the price token and survive for a long time..
mongkie

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:28:37 AM

indeed the project will be the basis of demand and micromoney is a good project but there are also factors that affects the demand look at low supply coins like 42 coins. because of its limited supply, the demand and price of the token is high.

iamlds08

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:51:27 AM

You are absolutely right. I'm 100% sure that Micromoney's token will be traded on all major exchanges. Considering the successes they are making is a fact. When I look at their social network, I'm just amazed. It seems to me that they simply teleport around the world and conclude partnership agreements.  Grin

yes.i believe AMM will be added on bittrex and other big exchange.the program is potential in the future and we should hold it.

as of today, there are already 6 exchanges listed AMM and they requested on 11 major exchanges under negotiation and i see AMM in good status because of its working business and active team.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:21:46 AM

as of today, there are already 6 exchanges listed AMM and they requested on 11 major exchanges under negotiation and i see AMM in good status because of its working business and active team.

Right .... this is one strategy from Micromoney marketing team to maintain price stability when this token has been spread to investors and bounty hunter
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:26:32 AM

yes i agree with you, if project have a real business and good develop i think its gonna work to pump the price token and survive for a long time..

Pumping the coin to the higher price is not always good because many people will treat it as pump and dump coin. So the coin value should grow steadily because micro money has good team and many offices in different parts of the country.
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:27:38 AM

I don't understand what benefits does holding the token bring ?

i think, that means when project fully launch in market and maximum users used micromoney then micromoney value will goes up.
Once the project reach the maximum target of ico possible the value of token is high you can hold it as long you want

wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:28:41 AM

Micromoney will be listing on large exchanges for sure, it can benefit the third world, especially for some serious inflation countries, they can't use paper money for payment.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:34:12 AM

Micromoney will be listing on large exchanges for sure, it can benefit the third world, especially for some serious inflation countries, they can't use paper money for payment.

nice post you have there fella, it will be so good for supporters of amm and also the.investors coz this will be causing much volume which means higher value.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
micromoney (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:36:19 AM

True, we are going to be listed on many platforms.

Check out this picture, we were discussing on how to be listing on BitPoint (Japanese exchange)
Check out Twitter for more pictures/updates : https://twitter.com/micromoneyio

zhaichi11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:37:13 AM

Good to know  Smiley I'll join Telegram. Keep up the good work guys!
Lets keep supporting micromoney give our best guys eveyone need this wonderful project

Yep agree with you, this project already helps people. And after this ICO end they will help a lot more number of peoples!
So lets try our best.
Hi guys. Can you provide me a link directing to MicroMoney telegram? I really want to join their telegram since I'm just recently supporting this project and I want to be more updated in every new information regarding to MicroMoney, Although I have read their whitepaper and website.

ATLANTICO
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: