Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 08:15:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54973 times)
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:01:56 PM

lending through the blockchain is a great idea. All loans and payments will be transparent and anyone will not cheat the system
Yes. Such a bright idea, this project is badly needed by a lot of people who wants to change their lives.

The MM is started since 2015 so before they don't use blockchain but they run their business well and lots of people trust their system because there is no cheating happening on the platform.

jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:03:00 PM

Seems like a great project.
Great and helpful project. if you just tracked this project on it's first day, you'll see how successful it is right now.
Thats true this is great project because mm help poor people.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:03:23 PM

Info said that this ICO will end soon, Do you think MicroMoney will have part 2?

What mean part 2. ICO will be finished just in some hours, and there will be end of ICO and start for team to make token grow up.
I mean, Are they going to resell tokens on the next month? Because as I can see there are still want to invest but they run out of time. Is that possible?

Did you mean second round of ICO? I think there will be none because once the tokens is available on exchanges then there is no reason to make another token sale. the developer said that AMM will be listed on exchanges in november 25, 2017.
I see. So no chance for the late investors? What if I'll have my money 3days from now and I really want to invest in MicroMoney since the first day of this ICO, What do you think the best I can do or other investors that didn't make it?

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:04:14 PM

lending through the blockchain is a great idea. All loans and payments will be transparent and anyone will not cheat the system
Yes. Such a bright idea, this project is badly needed by a lot of people who wants to change their lives.

The MM is started since 2015 so before they don't use blockchain but they run their business well and lots of people trust their system because there is no cheating happening on the platform.

I totally agree because MicroMoney operating for more than 2 years so I guess that they are transparent for all of the customers because they will not stay in that business if they have a bad reputation.
zhaichi11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:07:19 PM

Great and helpful project. if you just tracked this project on it's first day, you'll see how successful it is right now.
Precisely,  You just need to use the money wisely, make your money grow and your life could change.

ATLANTICO
Banulit

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:08:09 PM

Info said that this ICO will end soon, Do you think MicroMoney will have part 2?

What mean part 2. ICO will be finished just in some hours, and there will be end of ICO and start for team to make token grow up.
I mean, Are they going to resell tokens on the next month? Because as I can see there are still want to invest but they run out of time. Is that possible?

Did you mean second round of ICO? I think there will be none because once the tokens is available on exchanges then there is no reason to make another token sale. the developer said that AMM will be listed on exchanges in november 25, 2017.
I see. So no chance for the late investors? What if I'll have my money 3days from now and I really want to invest in MicroMoney since the first day of this ICO, What do you think the best I can do or other investors that didn't make it?

Wait for the dip value in exchanges and grab some AMM tokens but who knows if the price will go down as they are offering a good service.

zhaichi11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:09:35 PM

I totally agree because MicroMoney operating for more than 2 years so I guess that they are transparent for all of the customers because they will not stay in that business if they have a bad reputation.
I can say that MicroMoney, this ICO is the best ICO i have seen Smiley

ATLANTICO
basesaw

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:09:51 PM

No. All unsold token will be burnt. If you are unlucky to participate in this ICO  I suggest you to buy on the confirmed exchanges when the token are already tradable.
basesaw

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:10:56 PM

Wait for the dip value in exchanges and grab some AMM tokens but who knows if the price will go down as they are offering a good service.

Im sure price  will droo when bounty released. Many bounty hunters will dump their tokens and this is the perfect time to buy some cheap tokens from the bounty hunters.
zhaichi11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:11:24 PM

No. All unsold token will be burnt. If you are unlucky to participate in this ICO  I suggest you to buy on the confirmed exchanges when the token are already tradable.

Then what will happen to the unsold token ? Only Freeze ? How can affect the value of token if there still unsold tokens ?

ATLANTICO
AndyGon

Activity: 350
Merit: 160

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:13:15 PM

I hope they will burn all unsold tokens. It will be the best solution to all to team and to investors. Or they can hold it but freeze for at least 12 month
Banulit

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:13:19 PM

Yes! one of the mission of micromoney is to end poverty and let the people change their lives by accessing the financial service of the platform.

jomel

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:13:59 PM

I saw the apps morethan 10k downloads it seems so many patronizing and needs your services in terms of financial
That's good. Many people need the service of micromoney in terms of financial. There's no doubt that this project hit.
It really looks that MicroMoney got a lot of supporters Smiley 10k downloads and a lot of good comments or feedback

You're right because they have a good purpose to help poor people, thats why many people will support this kind of project.
AndyGon

Activity: 350
Merit: 160

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:15:02 PM

Im sure price  will droo when bounty released. Many bounty hunters will dump their tokens and this is the perfect time to buy some cheap tokens from the bounty hunters.

So you think the best solution is to wait for exchanges to bye some MicroMoney tokens?  
Banulit

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:15:26 PM

I hope they will burn all unsold tokens. It will be the best solution to all to team and to investors. Or they can hold it but freeze for at least 12 month

As far as I know all unsold tokens will be burnt after the distribution of the tokens in contributors and bounty participants, maybe before they listed in exchanges all unsold tokens will be destroyed.

zhaichi11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:17:11 PM

So all i have to do is to wait for the AMM to be available in their partner exchanges to buy some tokens. Well thanks man

ATLANTICO
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:18:34 PM

I dont think this Micromoney ICO will have a part 2 , there nothing to prove now , the collected more than $10M and funded 12M AMM token . So I guess this is a great achievement for the devs and team of Micromoney.

ATLANTICO
Banulit

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:19:28 PM

Im sure price  will droo when bounty released. Many bounty hunters will dump their tokens and this is the perfect time to buy some cheap tokens from the bounty hunters.

So you think the best solution is to wait for exchanges to bye some MicroMoney tokens?  

Yes there is possibility that token will drop after the ICO so it is best time to buy and wait for a few months until the value increase but some ICO's had been double the price of their tokens after the sale.

Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:21:07 PM

As far as I know all unsold tokens will be burnt after the distribution of the tokens in contributors and bounty participants, maybe before they listed in exchanges all unsold tokens will be destroyed.

Im a little bit confuse now, I thought the unsold token will be freeze and not burnt . Can anyone here help and tell me what really happen in the unsold tokens. This is important news because it will affect the value of AMM after it launch in the market.

ATLANTICO
zhaichi11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:21:31 PM

Then what will happen to the unsold token ? Only Freeze ? How can affect the value of token if there still unsold tokens ?
He said that the unsold will be burnt. meaning to say the unsold token will no longer useful nor saleable. They will do burning to not affect the value of sold tokens.

ATLANTICO
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: