Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 08:23:41 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54973 times)
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:23:01 PM

For anyone who still want to grab the chance to get AMM tokens the ICO is still open but will close in a few hours so hurry up and contribute now! the minimum contribution will be 10 tokens, 1 AMM = 1 USD.

jamieasf

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:24:30 PM

Seems like a great project.
Great and helpful project. if you just tracked this project on it's first day, you'll see how successful it is right now.
Thats true this is great project because mm help poor people.
yes, This ICO was designed for less capable people who seek for changes in their lives especially in financial aspect
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:24:52 PM

Info said that this ICO will end soon, Do you think MicroMoney will have part 2?

What mean part 2. ICO will be finished just in some hours, and there will be end of ICO and start for team to make token grow up.
I mean, Are they going to resell tokens on the next month? Because as I can see there are still want to invest but they run out of time. Is that possible?

Did you mean second round of ICO? I think there will be none because once the tokens is available on exchanges then there is no reason to make another token sale. the developer said that AMM will be listed on exchanges in november 25, 2017.
I see. So no chance for the late investors? What if I'll have my money 3days from now and I really want to invest in MicroMoney since the first day of this ICO, What do you think the best I can do or other investors that didn't make it?

Wait for the dip value in exchanges and grab some AMM tokens but who knows if the price will go down as they are offering a good service.

Im sure price  will droo when bounty released. Many bounty hunters will dump their tokens and this is the perfect time to buy some cheap tokens from the bounty hunters.

So you think the best solution is to wait for exchanges to bye some MicroMoney tokens?  

Yes there is possibility that token will drop after the ICO so it is best time to buy and wait for a few months until the value increase but some ICO's had been double the price of their tokens after the sale.

I guess some investors will hold it for a long time , because they believe it will pump and the value of AMM will increase . I believe some of us here have different ways and strategies on how they manage their token AMM after it release and launch in the market.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:25:07 PM

i bought some tokens already a few weeks ago... but the more i still hear about them, the more interesting i think it is... buying some more...

Right decision buddy , this ICO have the capability to become on top . They plan to operate to some country that has related to blockchain and cryptoworld. So time will come when it will pump and increase the value of AMM.

You should also invite some of your friends to contribute in this ICO because you already know what this project can do and you can explain it to them so they understand it much quicker, As you can see on the website only a few hours left and the ICO will be closed.

Yeah! keep inviting people to participate and acquire AMM tokens. I'm also hoping that last minute buyer will jump in because of BTC pump lately so MicroMoney will reach the milestone of 15 million.
I suggest to my friends to buy AMM tokens to be with the success of micromoney.
jamieasf

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:25:40 PM

For anyone who still want to grab the chance to get AMM tokens the ICO is still open but will close in a few hours so hurry up and contribute now! the minimum contribution will be 10 tokens, 1 AMM = 1 USD.
Sad. I wanted to invest but I will not able to get my money with this remaining time
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:26:09 PM

Seems like a great project.
Great and helpful project. if you just tracked this project on it's first day, you'll see how successful it is right now.
Thats true this is great project because mm help poor people.
yes, This ICO was designed for less capable people who seek for changes in their lives especially in financial aspect

This ICO will help country and people when it comes to financial aspects. This is what some people wants and needs to survive in daily lives. I know many people will use this application and will able their services.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Banulit

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:26:47 PM

I hope they will burn all unsold tokens. It will be the best solution to all to team and to investors. Or they can hold it but freeze for at least 12 month

As far as I know all unsold tokens will be burnt after the distribution of the tokens in contributors and bounty participants, maybe before they listed in exchanges all unsold tokens will be destroyed.

Im a little bit confuse now, I thought the unsold token will be freeze and not burnt . Can anyone here help and tell me what really happen in the unsold tokens. This is important news because it will affect the value of AMM after it launch in the market.

The freeze tokens is only for the percentage of advisors and founders, you can see it on the whitepaper about the token distribution to clear up your mind.

Banulit

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:29:44 PM

Sad. I wanted to invest but I will not able to get my money with this remaining time

If you have lots of friend then you can invite them to invest in this wonderful project, I know you support micromoney so you have the basic knowledge on how to explain from your friends the service it offers.

jamieasf

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:30:51 PM

Info said that this ICO will end soon, Do you think MicroMoney will have part 2?

What mean part 2. ICO will be finished just in some hours, and there will be end of ICO and start for team to make token grow up.
I mean, Are they going to resell tokens on the next month? Because as I can see there are still want to invest but they run out of time. Is that possible?

Did you mean second round of ICO? I think there will be none because once the tokens is available on exchanges then there is no reason to make another token sale. the developer said that AMM will be listed on exchanges in november 25, 2017.
I see. So no chance for the late investors? What if I'll have my money 3days from now and I really want to invest in MicroMoney since the first day of this ICO, What do you think the best I can do or other investors that didn't make it?

Wait for the dip value in exchanges and grab some AMM tokens but who knows if the price will go down as they are offering a good service.

Im sure price  will droo when bounty released. Many bounty hunters will dump their tokens and this is the perfect time to buy some cheap tokens from the bounty hunters.

So you think the best solution is to wait for exchanges to bye some MicroMoney tokens?  

Yes there is possibility that token will drop after the ICO so it is best time to buy and wait for a few months until the value increase but some ICO's had been double the price of their tokens after the sale.
Really? if that so, If I am going to invest I'd rather choose to wait for the token to be available in exchanges. By that, I can purchase more tokens than i buying when ICO's still running. Am i right?
jamieasf

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:33:02 PM

If you have lots of friend then you can invite them to invest in this wonderful project, I know you support micromoney so you have the basic knowledge on how to explain from your friends the service it offers.
I already told them about this project. They say that they don't have money to invest and what I say is that, I encouraged them to make loans on MicroMoney. That's another way to help right?
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:33:55 PM

The project has excellent functionality. In any case, in the plans. I think that everything should be good in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:34:57 PM

Sadly but it's okay let's keep  support mm until ico ends.
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:36:30 PM

Anybody knows in which exchange is this coin going to be listed and also what is the current circulating supply of this coin!?

You can check it here https://www.micromoney.io/ . There are 6 approved and confirmed exchanges as of the moment. But they still working for 11 more exchanges . Hopefully they will permit to list in that exchanges.
rebrik7

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:37:04 PM

In the meantime, there are 9 hours left till the end of ICO.
And already collected more than 10.400.000 dollars.
Even at the end there are new investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jamieasf

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:37:31 PM

I hope they will burn all unsold tokens. It will be the best solution to all to team and to investors. Or they can hold it but freeze for at least 12 month
Yes, If they will not going to burn all unsold token the value of token could drop. and when they are planning to freeze all unsold token it should really 12 months long. because that will be unfair to the early investors.
Faiyz

Dijual

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:37:41 PM

Sadly but it's okay let's keep  support mm until ico ends.

I support it from the very start until the end. I believe this ICO will become help to many people and in different country that need assistance especially when it comes to financial aspects.
jamieasf

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:39:20 PM

Anybody knows in which exchange is this coin going to be listed and also what is the current circulating supply of this coin!?

You can check it here https://www.micromoney.io/ . There are 6 approved and confirmed exchanges as of the moment. But they still working for 11 more exchanges . Hopefully they will permit to list in that exchanges.
Hi, Do you have any updates with regard to the pending request for bittrex?
Faiyz

Dijual

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:39:37 PM

In the meantime, there are 9 hours left till the end of ICO.
And already collected more than 10.400.000 dollars.
Even at the end there are new investment.

Its only 3 hours and 20 minutes sir . They have collected enough funds that they can be use for the growth and development of their application after they launch in the market.
rebrik7

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:39:59 PM

It would be nice if up to 11 million investors were pulled to the end of tokensale. I like number 11.
But the rate of growth is not so fast.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Faiyz

Dijual

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:42:29 PM

Hi, Do you have any updates with regard to the pending request for bittrex?

As of now they dont have any updates yet in that matter, I guess the team focus now in ending the ICO , and soon they will be back in working so that they can be list in some of the exchanges. Lets wait for the team until they read to announce their partnership and confirmed exchanges.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: