Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:25:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What impresses you the most about Bitcoin?  (Read 17510 times)
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:36:09 AM

All things are impressive in the company of bitcoins but if there is the one thing that above the most ,
that would be they provide a good life for everyone. Bitcoins will help you to secure your future, achieve all your dreams and become successful person that you want
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:48:51 AM

I know a lot of people have different reason why the love and embrace bitcoin.
For me the decentralized nature of bitcoin and the thought of being able to send coins to anybody in any part of the word, no third party, no regulation(specific amount), no bullshit is mind blowing.

That's true, being decentralized of bitcoin it cause of huge price value. Since the bitcoin is a crypto currency no taxes can get by the government (only fee). But beauty of the bitcoin is the volatile price that gives an additional profit on those who have.

Additionally, can use also in some transaction like buying of load and as far as I know it can be use to pay in some online shopping (like lazada) and no hassle to use in payment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Donawoite

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:48:36 AM

What really impressed me about bitcoin is how the value is rising everyday.

dhrazzen

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:23:56 PM

I was impress about bitcoin because it gives us an opportunity to be successful in our life. It also provides our daily needs and aside from that you can buy load and pay your bills using bitcoin. Bitcoin really made your dream come true. It will give us hope and courage to fulfill our plans in life.
solaroi

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:49:09 PM

I think the most successful part of bitcoin is that it established a reliable recording system upon a distributed and unreliable network.
The idea of decentralization has been proposed long time ago. But with the progress of distributed system and cryptography, decentralization could be implemented massively in many fields of human society in the future. I believe bitcoin is just a small beginning and shinning point in the era of information and AI. The structure of human society will definitely been changed even rewritten by the power of math and related information tech. Think about this:  if there is a voting system working like bitcoin, who could be able to provoke a civil war just by accusing powerful man cheating in votes counting?
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:05:10 PM

Most impressive is that bitcoin prices are increasing year by year and are suitable for future investments.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:06:28 PM

To be honest, I dont care much about Bitcoin advantages. The most important for me is that it is a good coin with fast growth. Therefore, I can earn money when investing in it. That's all
Bitcoin has been impressive in a lot of ways since it's beginning but the one thing that blew me out the most was the ideology. A foolproof peer to peer online transaction system based on blockchain technology was just a beautiful set of works executed and implemented by Satoshi and no wonder it has already made its mark in every field it is being used in.
Yeah everyone is choosing because of bitcoin progress and we all know bitcoin is the best form of currency now and the best part of it is now we can use it as payment as well so it is both investment and currency and this thing impresses me a lot on top of it bitcoin is giving a lot to the people and it has never stopped from serving people and all these thing give bitcoin more respect and value to invest and use in daily life,
GalahadSeika

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:24:44 PM

There are many impressions about bitcoin but the most impressive ability of bitcoin for me is its volatility! because it can rise up and go down dramatically and just last year before the year ends bitcoin once again reached one of its prime value i think its $20000 just imagine from around $10000 to $20000 real quick. Also one more that really really amazes and impresses me the ability of bitcoin to be converted almost into different coins and ready to send coins to anyone across the world with no tax to pay.
fanita

Activity: 230

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:27:40 PM

bitcoin is a very impressive digital currency, and can be used wherever you want to transact, bitcoin gives you a very decent life and gives you a good job especially from all the bitcoins that provide a wonderful income for everyone, so to meet your daily needs people believe the power of bitcoin as a digital currency. and many others who make you better in the future who will come with your family each.

BobbyZounours

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:54:21 PM

What impresses me about bitcoin is the high value it attended. It is the first crypto currency to reach this value and this fame. It started a revolution in crypto currency world bringing new and great advantages that were a fantasy for us internet users years ago. Being a part of bitcoin community is great because i think i'm being part of something that may change the world economy in the near future.

Activity: 331

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:56:40 PM

For me the decentralized nature of bitcoin and the thought of being able to send coins to anybody in any part of the word, no third party, no regulation(specific amount), no bullshit is mind blowing.

What impresses me the most about bitcoin? Technically, Bitcoin is not that popular but it strikes me the most because of its unique way to earn money. You just have to post, invest, trade or mining. Its digital way to earn money makes me feel good and excite to engage in bitcoin. I know that it will helps me a lot.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:32:11 PM

Bitcoin has been impressive in a lot of ways since it's beginning but the one thing that blew me out the most was the ideology. A foolproof peer to peer online transaction system based on blockchain technology was just a beautiful set of works executed and implemented by Satoshi and no wonder it has already made its mark in every field it is being used in. 
Bitcoin is really profitable. As a bounty hunter, i prefer bitcoin as an asset and a source of income too. It is really good to know many things about bitcoin and to learn many things ow to earn money here. Bitcoin impresses me about earning huge money here without taking risks of you life. I mean there is no need to work physically.
sailordgold

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:40:59 PM

Practical reason why i like bitcoin is because it is decentralized,I really enjoy that i have every right to do what i wanted with my money without any worries that the government will pry on every moves i make.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:53:31 PM

I love bitcoin because of few things such as the fast bitcoin value growth, security, speed, and decentralization.

Christian13

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:58:15 PM

i think impresses to me the most about bitcoin is the best thing that impresses me about bitcoin is the fact that bitcoin can give a lot to people who have nothing at all and i think, it can give them even more than they actually need that is what they deserves to earn i think that is what helps them.
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:23:00 PM

Bitcoin has a large lead as a store of value over every altcoin in having existed 8 years without failure. The security of Bitcoin has been proven far more than its much younger counterparts.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:51:33 AM

what impresses me the most about bitcoin is my ability to do transactions with so much speed in the comfort of my home to any part of the world at anytime with bitcoin being decentralized.
Assface16678

Activity: 1428
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:09:10 AM

What impresses me about bitcoin is the volatility of it , it can increase rapidly through a little amount of time given to it and same to its ability to decrease . Also to its availability now , since then its hard to find and buy a bitcoin because of its potential, people are holding bitcoin but now you can buy it almost anywhere in right and reliable exchanges.

Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:15:07 AM

Bitcoin is a very valuable digital asset, now everyone is trying to get bitcoin even many people use illegal ways to earn bitcoin, I've heard the news that someone kidnapped and asked for a fee in bitcoin.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:37:55 AM

Actually, there are lot of things and characteristics of bitcoin that i'm so impressed. I love bitcoin because of its anonymity that ables the user to transfer a huge and high value of money without knowing his/her identity. Bitcoin is also decentralized so it is not controlled by any goverment officials or persons. And last, I love bitcoin for its ability that is so volatile. Bitcoin's volatility will help the buyers and sellers to have profit in selling and buying Bitcoin. Bitcoin has the high chance to increase its value and price in the present.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: