Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:37:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What impresses you the most about Bitcoin?  (Read 17503 times)
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:38:21 PM

Bitcoin is freedom no middleman, no interval from the government, no taxes, no additional fees or surcharges easy way of moving your money but most of all a fine time to invest not just your money but your time. I mean would not prefer this kind of freedom from your investments right.
Bitcoin gaining in popularity as payment system go mobile and many investors are interested to it, I was so impressed about it. The currency that become very good investment too is really nice. Even the volatility is good for traders.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:43:50 AM

There are many things that impresses me about bitcoin one of them is what you've said. You can do transaction anytime, everywhere and to anyone without any other fees (Except for the transaction fee) but there are many things that impresses me beside the transaction here are some

• You can earn and work without any backgrounds, experience (But it's better when you have).
• Anyone can earn bitcoin. No matter what's the age, gender, race etc.
• Lessen the unemployed.
• The price changes from time to time.
• Can be use as a mode of payment.
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:51:05 AM

What makes me like bitcoin the more is it is not a currency used by one particular country, it is decentralized, it can be used for purchasing things online and the most of all, it can be converted to any currency.
maokomioko

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:03:04 AM

Bitcoin - give opportunities to easily earn online, its openness to everyone, popularization of the blockchein technology which gave us a lot of opportunities to make our world more open and fair. Here at the forum there are many projects devoted to the use of this technology in medicine, politics, goverment sector, which will make the most important, previously closed areas - open data, which will undoubtedly improve our world
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:35:36 AM

I think the most impressive thing, is when I first recognize bitcoin whose price is still in the range of 30 millions, it really is a very big price.
Seeing progress of bitcoin, made me want to keep learning and learning, in the end I got my first salary.
Anna Margarita Bereber

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:10:26 AM

Bitcoin is very impressive because you can earn easily even if your just at home.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:16:12 AM

I know a lot of people have different reason why the love and embrace bitcoin.
For me the decentralized nature of bitcoin and the thought of being able to send coins to anybody in any part of the word, no third party, no regulation(specific amount), no bullshit is mind blowing.

The most impressive thing I like about bitcoin is the fact that anyone with technical skills and bug computers can create their own bitcoins by mining.
The impressive thing about bitcoin is you can mine it anywhere and anytime..  And you don't need to mine a whole bitcoin, you can mine a fraction of bitcoin and that fraction is too valuable as such a whole bitcoin is.
Bitcoin has already created a sensation in economy.
Bitcoin with major advantages and few disadvantages is growing rapidly and with an increase in prices.
Investors are talking about it,  investment are laid on bitcoins and several assumptions also made in attempt for it.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:43:16 AM

Bitcoin is the most renowned and demanded cryptocurrency  of the present era.There are many features of Bitcoin that impresses me and the other people working in the cryptomarket .The first feature is that it provides us an opprtunity to earn.The second feature is that it is decentralized in nature so their is no involvement of government .Since there is no involvement of government so no taxes are imposed on the transactions made through bitcoin.The identity of the people involved in the transaction remains hidden .It's price keep on increasing so it provides profitable investments.Moreover it is very easily acceessible and just require an internet connection.
helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:58:17 AM

What i like most about bitcoin is its decentralized features.  Giving its users the capability to control what they wanted to do with their own money.  Bitcoin empowers the users giving them the freedom to do what they what without the seeking eyes of the government.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
joekelly500

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:02:12 AM

The "freedom." Particulary, the freedom over your Bitcoin assets without the need of any third party like banks since you can be the bank of yourself which you can secure it very well with yourself alone as long as you have control over your keys and store it in a safe place. The next is the new opportunities it has given to us and I guess there's no need to elaborate this.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:17:14 AM

The "freedom." Particulary, the freedom over your Bitcoin assets without the need of any third party like banks since you can be the bank of yourself which you can secure it very well with yourself alone as long as you have control over your keys and store it in a safe place. The next is the new opportunities it has given to us and I guess there's no need to elaborate this.
well for me the most impressive is the choices .because in bitcoin you dont have  a  choices except to earn profit.also the price and the simple way of gaining profit such as signature campain facebook etc. Maybe there are a lot of features that make bitcoin so impressive  now a  days it can really change life  and it can really give hope to those who already forgoten thier dreams to become rich someday.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:18:51 AM

For me the decentralized nature of bitcoin and the thought of being able to send coins to anybody in any part of the word, no third party, no regulation(specific amount), no bullshit is mind blowing.

For me the price of bitcoin that have a high price for each coin, i still remember when the price of bitcoin at $2500 a few years ago and look at the price now, the price is reach $5,700 and it might increase again soon. I am a gambler and i impressive that i can use bitcoin too on gambling.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:22:22 AM

Bitcoin is very impressive because you can earn easily even if your just at home.

This is the first thing that brought me to use bitcoin.  The fact that we can earn even we are just at home and wherever and whenever we want.  I have a fulltime job but the salary is very low.  That is why I looked for ways to increase my income. There it goes, bitcoin is here to solve my financial problem.  Now I can say that I have at least a savings and do not worry anymore about finances.
Lekshmi M Nair

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:41:14 AM

since its new technology, bitcoin is so impressive and also we can earn by using bitcoins.
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:43:29 AM

Bitcoin is impressive to its idea of earning. With just a little time and effort in participating to its activity, you are earning for a profit with no financial capital.

Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:45:54 AM

The first thing that really impresses me about bitcoin is that the amount of bitcoin how easy it is to earn and invest, investing with bitcoin is also direct,no taxes required. And if you are an investor you can really see to if that you will have financial freedom! That is the main reason why I am really focuse with bitcoin. Not even my day job will I be earning this much.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:48:14 AM

This is the first thing that brought me to use bitcoin.  The fact that we can earn even we are just at home and wherever and whenever we want.  I have a fulltime job but the salary is very low.  That is why I looked for ways to increase my income. There it goes, bitcoin is here to solve my financial problem.  Now I can say that I have at least a savings and do not worry anymore about finances.

Bitcoin is give more information for the future. It will plan to work for the future growth. It will give chance for all people. It will confidential for to work. It become growth your skill and knowledge. Bitcoin is the beret to work. So it will good opportunity for the your self. Most of the people use the bitcoin. It will know the all process. Process it must for the biutcoin users . So it will give the how to work and explain the process.  

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:02:04 PM

Bitcoin impresses me for being number one and first decentralized crypocurrency . I'm also impressed on its features and how it is used in many transactions which easily spread worldwide. Also the different opportunities it gives to those who wants to earn through it
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:10:18 PM

The value of the bitcoin really impresses me. The reason why I use bitcoin because I saw that the bitcoin is so valuable today. I think that it is better to have bitcoins today for us to have a great future.

Plus aside from its value there are so many ways to earn it that almost everyone can participate. I was impressed that even though its value was so high but we can still earn it through different ways.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
Quietman

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:12:35 PM

What impresses me most in bitcoin the fact that you can be an instant millionaire in just a short period of time. The price that varies almost every month making yiu investments to double or evemmn triple its profit.

Another thing is I love the opportunity it gives to whatever level of society you have. It does not require anything from you to have it. It will always depend on how eager you are to earn. You can also become what you want and achieve what you need if you work hard to earn bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: