Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:03:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What impresses you the most about Bitcoin?  (Read 17503 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:46:51 AM

What impresses me most about Bitcoin is that its value is really good as compared to our regular currency (in our country). Because of it, I earn a good amount of living. Its market is very competitive in a sense that it effectively entices would-be investors to pour some money in as to affect the demand and supply chain of Bitcoins. Bitcoin's market is very volatile hence every amount poured in to purchase one will substantially affect the movement of this cryptocurrency.

Yes, I am also impressed that a digital currency can give us real money and valued as real money.  That guy is really a genius considering the fact that it was all codes.  Just like you I am earning a good income because of bitcoin.  Alongside with my fulltime job, I got a chance to earn an additional income which makes myself worryfree about my finances.  I am thankful that because of this I was able to save now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vastraint

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:45:52 AM

Bitcoin is untraceable. This is both a benefit and a risk for Bitcoin. The benefit is that you don't have to be afraid of any organization of being able to trace the source of your funds. This is a clear benefit in many areas of the world.

The transactions can be traced ( correct me if Im wrong ) but what lies beneath its private key is the one that is untraceable, uncrackable, unhackable. Sooner or later the government will implement tules or will monitor crypto and the mindset "like youre free from tax" will be no more. The benefits are there but the people who dont want to be outhrow and want to keep how they are pushing people in their pockets, and this will be the greatest challenge of tge community. Change tge rules of the game.

ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:51:14 AM

Bitcoin is very impressive. The whole cryptocurrency system is impressive. The price of bitcoin is high and still fluctuating to a higher price. Another impressive thing about this is that you only need to invest time to earn it. You can not be scammed in bitcoin if you are following the instructions and making sure that before you commit into one event or campaign. You need to make sure that it is legitimate. Bitcoin can not be hacked and thats very impressive because if it can be hacked. Then the price of these will go down.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 09:52:32 AM

The bullish nature of BTC when time is right, you can flip your profit when the surge is coming, makes me wonder how much power buyers are able to stock these BTC.

Of course the formation of cryptocurrency market impresses me the most, who know 5 years ago that there would be 1000+ cryptocurrencies that have its own value, pointing the BTC and exchangeable to fiats now? Nobody knows what would happen to the usage of blockchain that time  Grin

IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:58:48 AM

For me bitcoin became trustable source of income in internet where I can give service in return of bitcoin payment more than that offshore services and transaction became easier.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
24core

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 10:05:02 AM

What impresses me is how something has grown so fast in so little time. A while back many people did  not think bitcoin would be where it is today. Today it is a different story. We are well over $4000 per bitcoin. When bitcoin first started there is no way I would have thought bitcoin would reach this magnitude.

Kevin13

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:13:02 AM

I know a lot of people have different reason why the love and embrace bitcoin.
For me the decentralized nature of bitcoin and the thought of being able to send coins to anybody in any part of the word, no third party, no regulation(specific amount), no bullshit is mind blowing.

What I love the most about bitcoin is that I can earn them in the web and no hassle for me to do, you have no boss, your on your own to generate what you earn especially if you do trading. I really love bitcoin because of its volatility because it could increase at any time yet it is sad because if it done the other way you might hate it. What I really love is that I can do fast transactions because of bitcoin.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:03:16 AM

the most memorable of Bitcoin for me Bitcoin changed my life. I can now buy daily necessities with my own money from Bitcoin. Smiley
new24core

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:10:12 PM

What impresses me is how something has grown so fast in so little time. A while back many people did  not think bitcoin would be where it is today. Today it is a different story. We are well over $4000 per bitcoin. When bitcoin first started there is no way I would have thought bitcoin would reach this magnitude.

Don't believe anything this person is saying as he has taken my account - do not trust!!!!
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:11:04 PM

Bitcoin is impressive in many ways. It let you earn without a money to start with.  And how it’s value changes. And also how it works. And the most thing that impresses me from bitcoin is that how it is made that everyone can earn from it and I’m impress to the person who think and work on the idea of Bitcoin. 

I strongly agree with you, to start with we can earn money from bitcoin without even investing cash or capital. Thats impresses me the most. Earning without even thinking.of loaing because you have nothing to worry that might gonna fail or loss because we don't invest anything but just time .the value of the bitcoin is increasing so if it increasing it is also a favor to us. Lot more that impresses me.like the idea of trading , i have learn a lot.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:15:42 PM

For me the decentralized nature of bitcoin and the thought of being able to send coins to anybody in any part of the word, no third party, no regulation(specific amount), no bullshit is mind blowing.

bitcoin does have a lot of advantages over other payment media. many people love bitcoin because they get ease in doing the transaction. for me now bitcoin has become a very profitable investment medium. I have a bitcoin and also I have a chance to be able to earn a profit if I sell bitcoin in the future. the constantly increasing price makes me happy and also I can get a much better life. i really love bitcoin.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:19:46 PM

I'm most impress on how bitcoin had changed a lot of individual's livelihood. It's the most innovative medium of trading online. It gives a lot of chance for an ordinary individual who has capabilities to trade and invest. Its amazing how a normal individual at home gaining a lot while spending time with the family.

mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:21:29 PM

what impresses me most about Bitcoin is how it brings freedom to my life as I can be anywhere, only thing I need is internet.
dart vader

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:38:52 PM

There are many features of Bitcoin due to which i got impressed by it .Bitcoin provide us an opportunity to earn some money. The transaction thorugh Bitcoin are anonymous.Due to its decentralized nature no third party can identify or track our transactions. Transactions are cheap and fast and no paper work is involved in it .It is easily accessible and just require an internet connection. Bitcoin's price is increasing at a very fast rate which make it the best investement asset . These are some features due to which i got impressed by it.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:45:41 PM

The rate on the increase of its market value is what impresses me the most. Its market vakue is getting more expensive as time passes by and as its market value increases, the profit that its users and investors is also getting bigger. It makes Bitcoin more profitable in short. And I think , the profit that its users are earning also attracts more people towards it.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:02:10 PM

I want the idea of bitcoin that has a very unique feature it was able to enter the worlds economy and became accepted by many countries. Bitcoin offers a lot of opportunity to many people and also the privacy it gives to its owner make it more interesting and safe to invest. The value apprecition onlg bitcoin has also impress me

0t3p0t

Activity: 1540
Merit: 351

Mabuhay!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 02:04:58 PM

What impresses me about Bitcoin is the fact that it cannot be controlled or regulated by anybody or even the governments. It can also be converted to fiat money and a lot of merchants worldwide accept Bitcoin as a form of payment. Another thing is it's value, popularity, support, transparency and adoption. I love Bitcoin because of these characteristics. It is also the best investment because it is very volatile. Bitcoin could also possibly change peoples fortune unlike fiat money which is easy to spend but harder to earn and because everytime we use our physical money taxes are automatically applied so for me Bitcoin is the best and it impresses me the most.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
aa.aep

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:58:46 PM

the most memesan for me bitcoin is to generate additional money for me so I am more enthusiasm for kedepanya I am increasingly focused to understand the bitcoin so the bigger my income.
kevpantof

Activity: 491

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:08:36 AM

I think that the possibility to make free money and it does not matter if you are poor or rich that impresses me the most because it gives everyone the chance to have a bright future.
Bitcoin has a lot of the opportunities and chance to earn more money through bitcoin is the highest thing of the bitcoin. More people are earning from bitcoin now and they are investing and trading in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the chance to make free money and it is the signature campaign that will give you profit even without investing anything. So the increasing profit impressed me a lot.
Bitcoin is full of extraordinary features and I praise all of them but what I like the most is that it has helped many people to earn for their presents and save for their futures. It is also removing unemployment. I become happy when I see others progress. Other than that, what I admire is the freedom of control over the money. We are not being tracked or something like that.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:32:24 PM

What impresses me about Bitcoin is the fact that it cannot be controlled or regulated by anybody or even the governments. It can also be converted to fiat money and a lot of merchants worldwide accept Bitcoin as a form of payment. Another thing is it's value, popularity, support, transparency and adoption. I love Bitcoin because of these characteristics. It is also the best investment because it is very volatile. Bitcoin could also possibly change peoples fortune unlike fiat money which is easy to spend but harder to earn and because everytime we use our physical money taxes are automatically applied so for me Bitcoin is the best and it impresses me the most.
The thing that impresses be about bitcoin is that it is not confined to any region it is neutral to all the region it bless everyone equally regardless to the region and second thing is the profit giving nature of this, bitcoin blesses people surely and there is no loss in this field unless the investor do some stupid thing and the main thing is bitcoin never let down his investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: