Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:31:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What impresses you the most about Bitcoin?  (Read 17503 times)
jsscswan

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:46:20 AM

The first thing that impressed me with bitcoin was the expensive price, it was really tempting to have. Besides that, bitcoin has a high privacy security, in my country bitcoin is not taxed, it really really entices me to have bitcoin.  Grin

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:04:26 AM

Bitcoin impresses me the most when it’s price grow up briskly and the additions of it, when other big company accept bitcoin as a payment, you can use bitcoin to buy online even you don’t have a bank account and you can earn and save money trough it.
TheBTCAlex

Activity: 126

Back from Vacation!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:11:40 AM

For me, it is the decentralized nature of bitcoin that helps in the verification of blocks and prevents the faking of bitcoins, and keeps our money safe. This has led to greater security of our money as long as us, users, follow the best security practices, and this is what impresses me most about bitcoin, the ability to have control of our own money and not trust any third party personnel to keep it secure. This fact, combined with fast 24*7 transactions are the best things about BTC according to me.

dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:19:32 AM

I know a lot of people have different reason why the love and embrace bitcoin.
For me the decentralized nature of bitcoin and the thought of being able to send coins to anybody in any part of the word, no third party, no regulation(specific amount), no bullshit is mind blowing.

Grin yeah thats true, we people embrace bitcoin for so many reasons, because of its own decentralized nature and to able to send specific amount or huge amount in an instant in any part of the world with no rules and regulation to followed, and most one thing that totally impress me by this bitcoin is, this unstoppable price increase on this bitcoin in the market. so all of my investment in bitcoin got/gets some profits to be earn.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:25:42 AM

I know a lot of people have different reason why the love and embrace bitcoin.
For me the decentralized nature of bitcoin and the thought of being able to send coins to anybody in any part of the word, no third party, no regulation(specific amount), no bullshit is mind blowing.

i like how bitcoin is created. Everyone can earn bitcoin easily and to some people who make money online. Im spending my bitcoin without hassle and its very convenient. I dont need any i.d or identity just to buy or sell product online. Nobody can control your finance or money it cannot be ruled by a government.

Aum Ram

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:31:25 AM

Bitcoin is untraceable. This is both a benefit and a risk for Bitcoin. The benefit is that you don't have to be afraid of any organization of being able to trace the source of your funds. This is a clear benefit in many areas of the world.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:35:15 AM

value of money in bitcoin attracted me in to it.in my oppinion ,bitcoin have power to control financial economy in future.
Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 11:36:20 AM

I really like Bitcoin because Bitcoin is a technological development, and Blockchain technology that I think is one of today's great technology ..

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

coinoberg

Activity: 105

Get your share of the future

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:36:42 AM

the most impress me about bitcoin is that gives me freedom. I can be anywhere that has internet connection.

Loni

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:41:10 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 03:44:01 AM by Loni

I'm not really impressed by bitcoin in it's current view. On the other hand bitcoin-blockchain's data structure is much more interesting and advanced that the bitcoin itself.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:52:11 AM

I am impressed by distribution of bitcoin, that technology can make difference in the world. Transparency
is also one of the things I like about bitcoin, you can check someones address and to see how much bitcoins
is there and where are bitcoin sent. I think this can help in government sector, people who work in government
are corrupted and we need to have a way to control them, bitcoin can help us in that.
   Bitcoin is technology and that is why I think that bitcoin is suitable for future, I am impressed how Satoshi
Nakamoto invented bitcoin and bitcoin basic purpose is to help people around the world. Now we do not need
banks now we have bitcoin, and my decision is to save in bitcoins not in my currency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dyewic

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:01:27 PM

It gives us to earn money easily by online.And I wanted to know how the money comes as Bitcoin.It very impressed me.

Actually bitcoin impresses me the most because I can buy things that I wanted to buy in any store or in any online shop. Bitcoin impresses me too because of their value is so much high that can turned people into a rich person into an instant by using or buying bitcoins. And bitcoin itself has so many impressive ways because of its currency and how its value rises.
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:10:29 PM

The following are some of the factors which impress me towards bitcoins.It is a decentralized and independent of any form of banking or government authority.It allows its users the choice to make financial transactions at lowest fees than the online payment charges.The features are available to both old and new users who are looking forward to invest in it anyone can buy or sell it from established exchanges.Bitcoins can be converted to number of different fiat currencies it allows us to make transactions to merchants for purchases,holding on with bitcoins will help us to gain interest.It is not necessary to make a long term deposit plan to get profit from it that is we can earn even if we invest in it for a short period of time.

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:25:27 PM

What impresses me about bitcoin is the ever growing number of bitcoin users. It is no denying that bitcoin is now getting the attention of the mainstreams and different institutions. The growth is unstoppable and continuous, the expectation for a brighter future of bitcoin is clear. The increasing number of users only shows that the demand for bitcoin will continue to increase which will lead to the increase of the current bitcoin value. It is so impressive how bitcoin is becoming popular through the idea of using it for the basic transaction which most users are into it.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:17:07 PM

The ability of Bitcoin to provide financial security at the same time financial freedom impresses me the most. I know that this coming from a Newbie may be quite unbelievable since I have yet to experience the wonders of Bitcoin but hearing from others how Bitcoin changed their lives is quite amazing and moving. I have not yet benefit from this platform but it truly has impressed me in different ways!
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:25:07 PM

What impresses me most about bitcoin is its openness to everyone. The fact that it can be used by everyone is so amazing especially I am a student, and this is my first time having my own income from something I put effort to. I'm so thankful that bitcoin can be accessed by everyone and it can be used by all kinds of people.

That feels good when a student says this. This is actually work of bitcoin which has made everyone to earn online with all the ease and comfort of their own. Students now can take the relaxed part time job and without traveling to long distances and doing all those hard works which makes them tired and then after that they have to look after the studies also. Now with bitcoin the boundaries are far and one can earn decent amount of money right from the home and a PC. :-)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:28:12 PM

I impress with bitcoin, because i can earn money without so much effort in exerting my full strength, I remember the first time i work on labor job, It took me a couple days to adjust because i usually lift heavy things just to earn money, The good news that i encounter bitcoin as sideline job,because while i enjoy facing the computer, i have a lot of learning in terms of trading cryptocurrency and it was so fun because you earn money at the same time.
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:31:11 PM

Bitcoin has impressed me in more ways than one. First is how easy it is to receive, imagine just by posting you'll receive pays that are beyond of what you'd expect. Second is how it has helped me financially without doing much work.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:33:39 PM

What impresses me about bitcoin is its capability to endure waves of dips and still manage to comeback and hit high again. Its unlike stock market that when a stock goes low it will take a long time to recover.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:36:30 PM

It gives us to earn money easily by online.And I wanted to know how the money comes as Bitcoin.It very impressed me.

Accept or not but the most impressive thing about bitcoin is its value, it attracts people in the sense that it shows that there is also a way for them to become successful and live with a financial assistance. As a person expenditures, bill and even tuition are not getting cheap theyre geting worse so as a person who is in need If I found bitcoin I will instantly grab the opportunity dir myself and also to help my parents to lessen their stress.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: