Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:49:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What impresses you the most about Bitcoin?  (Read 17503 times)
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:20:02 PM

I saw the technology of Blockchain and was impressed . Bitcoin rise in value also marveled me. The fact it keeps coming back after being killed severally by the media is what made me to go all in. am still waiting to see more surprises that Bitcoin will unveil, am a big time fan.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:25:42 PM

I know a lot of people have different reason why the love and embrace bitcoin.
For me the decentralized nature of bitcoin and the thought of being able to send coins to anybody in any part of the word, no third party, no regulation(specific amount), no bullshit is mind blowing.

I am very impressed with bitcoin, because I see a change that is generated from bitcoin. Because my own friend played bitcoin and he was able to build his own home from bitcoin.
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:07:10 PM

For me the decentralized nature of bitcoin and the thought of being able to send coins to anybody in any part of the word, no third party, no regulation(specific amount), no bullshit is mind blowing.

Decentralisation is one of the most important points that I also be the part of this ecosystem but one other thing is the uncontrolled environment.
Rovie08

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:11:02 PM

It is make impressing to me the value of it was increasingly and it can convert into real money or currencies of each country that was so amazing.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:17:14 PM

like others bitcoin impress me most because of its value which goes up always and never leave behind like other currencies also through bitcoin i gain more money like investing and saving it. this is not that hard to work on if you just have patience and determination to post daily Smiley.....
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:20:49 PM

the mostly are impressive used bitcoin because bitcoin as the first digital decentralized currency have a potential among us become most famous currency in the world bitcoin with high velue in the market and fast increasing the price value as currency bitcoin giving hope to everybody give a decent job and good earning of profits.

crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:26:34 PM

What impresses me about bitcoin is its concept of being decentralized. No one can control over it. No one can reguralize it. You have the freedom to own it. Its cocncept of being the future of our currency. Noy just for online use but also for our daily lives. It has proved itself from many obstacles it has faced but it stand still until now. It has a great future ahead  and I can rely my investment from it.

Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:28:22 PM

What impressed me the most about bitcoin is the value behind the decentralization concept. We all yearn for decentralized system for years and now it's here in form of bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:32:30 PM

The main reason I love bitcoin is because bitcoin has the speed and ease in doing every transaction we do. but other than that there are things much more interesting in my opinion, bitcoin today can be a very profitable investment. I bought some bitcoin earlier this year and then I get a chance to sell it now. look what I get, now I get a lot of profits and have a lot of money. I want to be successful with bitcoin and I want to tell everyone that I can achieve the dreams I want.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:33:05 PM

I am very impressed with bitcoin, because I see a change that is generated from bitcoin. Because my own friend played bitcoin and he was able to build his own home from bitcoin.
as far as I know there are many that are memorable on bitcoin, because bitcoin so far is very profitable for the friends here, and bitcoin it also gives a lot of things especially the results.
Loves

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:33:17 PM

Bitcoin impresses  me so much with some reasons like transacting here easily in paying our bills,we can also earn by joining signature campaign,trading and playing gambling too.And the most amazing here is the value of bitcoin increasing that can make profitable when we invest on bitcoin.
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:38:01 PM

Bitcoin is impressive to its idea of earning. With just a little time and effort in participating to its activity, you are earning for a profit with no financial capital.
The thing that not only impress me but also all the people who know about bitcoin and now they want to invest and that thing is bitcoin to be a decentralized currency, this means that bitcoin can’t depend on anything and will grow with the time. That thing impresses me and then I started to invest and aso started learning bitcoin.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
quovadiz

Activity: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:38:51 PM

Bitcoin impresses me for being number one and first decentralized crypocurrency . I'm also impressed on its features and how it is used in many transactions which easily spread worldwide. Also the different opportunities it gives to those who wants to earn through it
Bitcoin have a lot of feature that impress people and compelled them to invest in bitcoin and the one thing in these features I know that is bitcoin to be decentralized currency yeah that is really awesome and make my mind full to its side and now I don’t feel scared or panic that bitcoin will affect my future etc.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:39:43 PM

Bitcoin is impressive to its idea of earning. With just a little time and effort in participating to its activity, you are earning for a profit with no financial capital.

Indeed, unlike posting on the social medias like Facebook or Twitter, posting in this forum is a lot more better, because your time will not be wasted and you are going to earn money at the same time, you could even learn things that you couldn't learn in school. Bitcoin is really helpful to all of us, and bitcoin doesn't have any requirements for everyone who wants to do bitcoin.

Anyone could earn money through it by just using their laptop and the internet, this kind of opportunity can only found on cryptocurrencies, unlike in the real world which requires diploma's and educational background before you could get a regular job. In bitcoin, all you have to do is to give opinions and be hard working on earning it, you could be rich in just one snap, and I found it interesting on bitcoin.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:53:52 PM

im agreew  with you bitcoin is good virtual digital currencies right now, its free, easy tu use, flexible invicible, and directly send or receive the bitcoin, and the big things  is bitcoin has a big value than other coin.

aaron2024

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:59:51 PM

The fact that it is decentralized is something we all know, but it's still one of the most impressive things. It's the first of its kind, and by having it distributed you eliminate points of failure.
AmeSakibimasu

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:08:18 PM

I impressed the most in bitcoin is when all my hardwork by posting in this forum will return into my own salary that will help me to buy my all things that I need for my education specially to my family and pay all my bills. We all know that we have different essential things in our life and also other reason how bitcoin impresses you.
DenGreen910

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:39:39 PM

Right now - price haha
in general - the creation of blockchain  Cheesy
sammiko

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:48:26 PM

So many attractive features of Bitcoin impresses me about this crypto currency. It is a lot different than fiat and even than the other altcoins. Its not only decentralized, anonymous, easy and simple to use, having low fees, but also having the highest price right now and its price keep increasing every day almost. This give us the possibility to earning just by holding BTC
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:10:44 PM

Bitcoin's value attracted me most now bitcoin became the highest valuable currency in world.
The other thing which attracts me is that we can earn some money through bitcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: