Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:50:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What impresses you the most about Bitcoin?  (Read 17503 times)
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:58:02 PM

I know a lot of people have different reason why the love and embrace bitcoin.
For me the decentralized nature of bitcoin and the thought of being able to send coins to anybody in any part of the word, no third party, no regulation(specific amount), no bullshit is mind blowing.

For me, bitcoin is so interesting and impresses me because something that can not be counterfeit is amazing. Bitcoin is the best achievement in the world of cryptography.  Of course I also impressed on the increasing price of bitcoin that tend to rise. I like all the thing about it, even the volatility of bitcoin was attracts traders to invest in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 02:12:53 PM

It is true that in bitcoin there are various functions and privileges that attract investors and traders to participate in bitcoin business, besides bitcoin has no bound rules about age, position and wealth, all can use bitcoin and can be accessed in various countries by using internet connection thing this is certainly very impressive for all bitcoin users.
Xervo

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:17:01 PM

Most of all, I am amazed by the idea of ​​bitcoins and the technology of blocking that develops everywhere. I am amazed by the growing popularity and price. I am amazed by the opportunity to send big money with small one-time commissions. What amazes me is that most likely these technologies will not be subject to taxes and strong permanent adjustments. Only correct legalization, this is it.
bassong

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:18:56 PM

Everything about it, most especially the fact that payments cannot be reversed. As an online retailer, it suits my needs just fine and protects me from scammy charge backs.
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:24:38 PM

It is true that in bitcoin there are various functions and privileges that attract investors and traders to participate in bitcoin business, besides bitcoin has no bound rules about age, position and wealth, all can use bitcoin and can be accessed in various countries by using internet connection thing this is certainly very impressive for all bitcoin users.
I definitely agree with you sir/ma'am. I really admire and appreciate bitcoin for everything that it achieves based on what I heard from a lot of people already and have proven the goodness of bitcoin and they spare me some of their coins which eventually I am taking part in here and thinking of many ways to be more informative and grateful to be part of this cryptocurrency world. I would try to invest small amount of money soon and I want to see how far it will go with bitcoin,hopefully in nice result.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
DelevIsak

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:25:20 PM

System of decentralization alternative to banks, the opportunity to invest and earn money. I like this feeling of security and transparency)
mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:00:34 PM

Most impressive thing for beginners like me is growth values that occur in bitcoins. I still remember btc long enough under $1K, and now it's fantastic. As well, from bitcoin i can make more money from trading.
Karimeen

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:09:31 PM

The bitcoin Impresses  me in many ways mainly its characteristics that it is a decentralised one and its transparency , can store money with out banks and  through the block chain technology  maintains the electronic ledger  hence money can be transfered  peer to peer throughout the world                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:31:51 PM

I know a lot of people have different reason why the love and embrace bitcoin.
For me the decentralized nature of bitcoin and the thought of being able to send coins to anybody in any part of the word, no third party, no regulation(specific amount), no bullshit is mind blowing.

For me, bitcoin is so interesting and impresses me because something that can not be counterfeit is amazing. Bitcoin is the best achievement in the world of cryptography.  Of course I also impressed on the increasing price of bitcoin that tend to rise. I like all the thing about it, even the volatility of bitcoin was attracts traders to invest in it.
Indeed, if I do not compare the volatility of the Bitcoin market to the altcoin market, to be honest the Bitcoin market is the best marketplace to make money easy without a lot of money for investment. Its volatility always better than other market and it also happens faster than.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:36:22 PM

I think what impresses me the most is that a decentralized currency reached so far without the help of estabilishment. Bitcoin have became something that have came to stay and it's impressive, many people thought the currency would die after sometime, like traditional Ponzi schemes and it didn't happen, it's a signal Bitcoin has really strength to survive and it's a real currency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Raffy11

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:49:24 AM

Bitcoin impressed me in many ways. For example it can change people's lives in investing and knowing the true value of it. It also hepls to make transactions more easy and convenient. But not too many people has knowledge about bitcoin.

◥Telegram ◥Twitter     ❖◆❖◆❖    DOMINANT CHAIN   ◆❖◆❖◆    ◥Facebook ◥Reddit
◥Ann Thread         Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform          ◥Whitepaper
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:38:14 AM

I think what impresses me the most is that a decentralized currency reached so far without the help of estabilishment. Bitcoin have became something that have came to stay and it's impressive, many people thought the currency would die after sometime, like traditional Ponzi schemes and it didn't happen, it's a signal Bitcoin has really strength to survive and it's a real currency.
bitcoin stands on its own with out the help of any establishment that was right, for me bitcoin no need for some support or help so why some think that it is a scam I am not agree for some told that it is scam because bitcoin is really true and number currency that you have to trust for.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:45:18 AM

I think that the possibility to make free money and it does not matter if you are poor or rich that impresses me the most because it gives everyone the chance to have a bright future.
Bitcoin has a lot of the opportunities and chance to earn more money through bitcoin is the highest thing of the bitcoin. More people are earning from bitcoin now and they are investing and trading in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the chance to make free money and it is the signature campaign that will give you profit even without investing anything. So the increasing profit impressed me a lot.
Everyone is impressed by its profit and I am one of them I didn’t know much about it I started it for the sake of making money faster and when I completely get into this I learnt techniques and many more benefits about it and now I am enjoying all its feature I buy through it I make trades and my whole life revolves around this.

desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:53:41 AM

I think most of people has almost the same reason. Though if its different maybe not too much different.
For me, i impress bitcoin because i can trade with it and also bitcoin is decentralized and many people in the world use bitcoin as payment without third party.
Zorbak

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:04:33 AM

What impresses me is that it show how easy you can be your own bank and it proves that we don't need them.

And a very important point is that it teaches people how money works.

A lot of people does know that Fed it's a private bank, how money "is created" and that not has any other value than trust in who created it. When people interest in Bitcoin they read about, learn and finally because of bitcoin they will understand how fiat works.

Most people wouldn't ask how fiat works if BTC wasn't here, so that's impressive and effective way to wake up a lot of people
inevertell

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:13:59 PM

the first thing about bitcoins that impressed me that you can store your bitcoins in your wallet and you can transfer your bitcoins peer to peer while the second most important thing about bitcoin which impressed me is that it get a lot of interest of mostly people in very less time due to its transparency
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:38:55 PM

Bitcoin impressed me in many ways. For example it can change people's lives in investing and knowing the true value of it. It also hepls to make transactions more easy and convenient. But not too many people has knowledge about bitcoin.
Many people impressed in bitcoin because of the price despite of the fact that it is volatile. I also impressed on the way of collecting and earning bitcoin. It gives opportunity to changes everyone's life and experience the financial freedom.bitcoin can be use for faster, more secure and convenient transactions.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
new24core

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:29:14 AM

Whag impressed me is iys volatility and how it had given so much hope for all of us. I am not new to investmenting, in fact i still invest in oir local stock market, but what surprised me the most is that, the first time i bought bitcoin it was around 5000 php, i was just then trying to check whether or not the hype in bitcoins is correct, then after an hour i got 10-12%, gain, in just a matter of hours, i was surprised when i saw this, since in the stock market, yoi can get that gain in a matter of days, and you will need to consider the company, owners and economy what is the best buy, however for bitcoin, you will need to check the global economy and the bitcoin community, there are no hidden agendas, no need to worry if someone made a bad statement or what, bitcoin also seems to be promising, since you can earn bitcoins and help your family when it comes to financial, in a way giving new hope for us all, and i admit though i am in investing for a long time, when it comes to bitcoin, sometimes i may sound like a noob, but its ok, since along the way, we will learn lots of things. I also like one of the characteristics of bitcoin is that, you can use it globally, you can exchange it to any fiat you like, making your travel offshore much more easier, since you don't need to carry a lot of cash, just.exchange your bitcoins if you wanted to, however if they accept bitcoin for transaction, it is very much convenient.

You are right about traveling anywhere in the world and having access to your cryptocurrency by simply pulling up your wallet backup.  You can travel and move cash anonymously with cryptocurrency. Especially if you use a coin like DeepOnion.

Don't believe anything this person is saying as he has taken my account - do not trust!!!!
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:36:26 AM

What impresses me most about Bitcoin is that its value is really good as compared to our regular currency (in our country). Because of it, I earn a good amount of living. Its market is very competitive in a sense that it effectively entices would-be investors to pour some money in as to affect the demand and supply chain of Bitcoins. Bitcoin's market is very volatile hence every amount poured in to purchase one will substantially affect the movement of this cryptocurrency.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:43:21 AM

Im impressed how the blockchain works satoshi really is a genius, i didnt even know that it is possible to create a currency that is decentralized.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: