Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:56:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Refereum — Influencer marketing on the blockchain  (Read 43672 times)
vodanh

Activity: 230
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:38:20 PM

Looks interesting! I am interested in pre-sale which is 20K but I have looked everywhere online to see if Twitch or Unity talked about this at all and have found nothing. I cannot invest 20K unless i know they are actually involved with those companies. Anyone can make a website and say they are working with big companies just to take the pre-sale money. Not saying its a scam but If i dont see any news...I can't invest that much and I will just wait until the tokens actually come out to sale. If they do. Just my two-cents!

Thanks for asking, you can see the supporting quotes from Twitch and Unity on our site or video, for further details, we could potential forward you email conversations or other correspondence? But it's important to note, that Twitch and Unity are large billion dollar companies that are inherently more prone to the legal risk of the current blockchain ecosystem. We're looking forward to implementing their recommendations for the industry, use their best practice recommendations, discuss future roadmap solutions we can provide, make their great ideas, and various other collaboration efforts to help developers and influencers. And you can use Twitch accounts to sign up for Earn.Refereum.com, there's no current plans to put tokens inside of those platforms for obvious reasons. We hope to have some more announcements with these companies and more, but we also like to stress we're not dependent on any other platform. Our solution is made to work across any platform, platforms of today or decentralized platforms of tomorrow, we support it all. Since we run off links and have our platform live on Earn.Refereum.com that will be the hub for Refereum. Please make a free account and let us know what you think too!
vodanh

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:42:49 PM

Greetings to all of you. Tell me please, how many tokens will be put up for sale?
Good afternoon. If I'm not mistaken, the company's founders will sell 2.5 billion coins.

correct thank you!
vodanh

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:47:20 PM

Will I be able not only to buy in-game items for crypto currency, but also sell them in the future? For example, my leveled-up account in any game?

These details will be released further down development however you will be able to trade your crypto currency for fiat or to other coins on an exchange.

Stick around for more updates and we will release more details as we keep achieving our major milestones Smiley

Lauren
vodanh

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:48:23 PM

Is there any compulsory fee for using your platform? Or is it free?

You will need to set up a RFR account with RFR tokens to participate which may require some fee depending on how you will use the platform, such as getting exposure for a game. These details will be released further down development however you will be able to trade your crypto currency for fiat or to other coins on an exchange.

Stick around for more updates and we will release more details as we keep achieving our major milestones Smiley

Lauren
vodanh

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:48:40 PM

Do you plan to invest in cool video game developers’ shares in the future? Will small investors be able to take part in it?
These details will be released further down development however you will be able to trade your crypto currency for fiat or to other coins on an exchange.

Lauren
vodanh

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:49:30 PM

I haven’t found anything about the bounty program on the site( I have so many opportunities for promotion... Is it planned?

We have an entire bounty program, the best way to partake is to join our telegram chat here: https://t.me/RefereumBounty

hunterofmoney

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:59:49 AM

I’m really looking forward to the launch and development of the project. Judging by the developers selected, among which there are such giants (LukasArts, Ubisoft, Unity, Google), the prospects are excellent! Combining games, streams and the advantages of blockchain will lead to a revolution! I surely will follow the project. And I'm waiting for the Bounty program
Shaurman

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:02:21 AM

I’m really looking forward to the launch and development of the project. Judging by the developers selected, among which there are such giants (LukasArts, Ubisoft, Unity, Google), the prospects are excellent! Combining games, streams and the advantages of blockchain will lead to a revolution! I surely will follow the project. And I'm waiting for the Bounty program

We all need to participate actively in the ICO in order to support the project and ensure it a good start. And then with this such support everything gonna go on its own.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:05:05 AM

We all need to participate actively in the ICO in order to support the project and ensure it a good start. And then with this such support everything gonna go on its own.

You need more ideas concerning interaction of game developers, Youtube and Twitch which are now already well promoted and profiting from games. Surely if we give them more tools and opportunities for work, we’ll all have even more fun from games plus the opportunity to make extra money on this)
Shaurman

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:08:15 AM

You need more ideas concerning interaction of game developers, Youtube and Twitch which are now already well promoted and profiting from games. Surely if we give them more tools and opportunities for work, we’ll all have even more fun from games plus the opportunity to make extra money on this)

Of course, the platform will sprouting’ new features, options and tools as it develops. A good and advanced team is the key to success nowadays.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:10:28 AM

Of course, the platform will sprouting’ new features, options and tools as it develops. A good and advanced team is the key to success nowadays.

Yeah, prospects are very encouraging . I’ve got a lot of friends who spend all their free time on playing computer games. And they  also play on smartphones at work on the sly. As for me, frankly speaking, I do the same. I think that the project got a point in terms of audience.

Shaurman

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:13:00 AM

Yeah, prospects are very encouraging . I’ve got a lot of friends who spend all their free time on playing computer games. And they  also play on smartphones at work on the sly. As for me, frankly speaking, I do the same. I think that the project got a point in terms of audience.

One can add to the previous post that crypto-currency  itself has ripened for investments and technologically, and also looks attractive from the point of view of the technical analysis of the markets.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:15:05 AM

One can add to the previous post that crypto-currency  itself has ripened for investments and technologically, and also looks attractive from the point of view of the technical analysis of the markets.

What can I say? I went to look at the dynamics of bitcoin prices in the last 2 years and almost fell off the chair! There's vertical growth! The rate has grown tens of times.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:06:51 AM

Where is the office or headquarters of the team located in the terms of geography? Or are they scattered all over the world? Surely it is a grandiose and technological office)
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:08:31 AM

What is the planned price of token and their volume planned to be sold?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:12:10 AM

What is the planned price of token and their volume planned to be sold?

On our site the total volume of 5.000.000.000 is indicated, including exactly half of this amount for sale at a price of $0.01
romfish

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:29:16 PM

Which top streamers are you planning to attract for promotion?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:31:23 PM

I looked through the  WP twice! And  I didn’t find exact ICO dates. When will it be possible to invest?
romfish

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:32:22 PM

Did the project receive any insignias, honor, marks of honor and awards in the industry? Has anybody noticed it already?
californybit

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:33:14 PM

I looked through the  WP twice! And  I didn’t find exact ICO dates. When will it be possible to invest?
The dates will be announced later. You can focus on the road map and follow the news on the site and forums now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: