Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:15:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Refereum — Influencer marketing on the blockchain  (Read 43671 times)
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:26:50 PM

Totally useless shitty coin. They have bounty in their website. I had above 2500 points and took 46.61 RFR ico price is 0.01 usd so I get 0.4 usd in total. I spend my 1 month for 0.4 usd.

Shitty organize, worst bounty ever. And they kicked me because I said that lol? They will   unsuccessful. Also they say Refereum(useless shit) is steam in cryptocurrency but they have just shitty games.

DO NOT JOIN IT USELESS BOUNTY.
You are not forced to participate. The price reward was expected, given a large number of participants!

Refereum ICO was overhyped, bounty referal system bring many people to telegram group and on platform web site. And what is the result in the end? Anyone can now buy their tokens cheaper than ICO price Grin

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
holdmycoins

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:42:51 PM

Totally useless shitty coin. They have bounty in their website. I had above 2500 points and took 46.61 RFR ico price is 0.01 usd so I get 0.4 usd in total. I spend my 1 month for 0.4 usd.

Shitty organize, worst bounty ever. And they kicked me because I said that lol? They will   unsuccessful. Also they say Refereum(useless shit) is steam in cryptocurrency but they have just shitty games.

There is a pool of ppl who get a pool prize. What did you expect to get ?

Then total no of registered users is more than 500k Smiley)

eg . Silver tier - >>> 1.000.000 tokens / 21.740 users = 46 tokens  , more or less

ps. there is now a second source that claims that ICO price was ~0.02$  (also the amount of tokens sales seems to be lower , there was at one time posted on main website, that the amount of tokens available for sale was 1,5b , then removed. But OKex may have more info than us.)

https://support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001358352-Refereum-RFR-

https://icodrops.com/refereum/

Really 0.02? Now I will die in piece thanks. 0.8 usd is too much for me I can not hold all these RFR!

You are not forced to participate. The price reward was expected, given a large number of participants!

NO it is not expected. They are not even saying participant number also this project lowered amount of bounty, it was %2 now %0,074. Totally garbage. I opened a thread in my mother language everbody knows it now. It is enough bad ad for Refereum. Good luck with finding new investors.

Warfare

Activity: 1051
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:07:32 PM

The Bronze and Silver tier received the lowest amount of tokens as they had the highest number of members.
Bronze tier - 26 tokens, Silver tier - 46 tokens, Gold tier - 891 tokens.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
fakeshadow

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:56:33 PM

Refereum is just incredible popularity. It can be said that the project of the refereum made Pavel Durov pay attention to himself and increased the maximum possible number of people in the group in a telegram to 75,000 participants. Although Durov did this for himself, for his future ICO.
fakeshadow

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:57:55 PM

Hello everybody. The idea is good, but it is very difficult to predict the market. Try, who tries at that 100% all will turn out. Good luck to all.
---------
Hmmmm, very interesting..
what was ico price?  what i see says was a penny, which it is above

https://icodrops.com/refereum/

ICO Token Price: 1 RFR = 0.0210 USD (0.00003 ETH)

I have heard from a private investor as well. it may be fud .

So, price now at 50% cheaper than on ICO? How project with so many interesting investors (100к in telegram) can trading below ICO price? This is fake people in telegram?  Still any gaming ICO didnt make profit for investors (

The same thing happened to ENJIN and look what happened Smiley
Ive made great profits with ENJ and now I'm ready for the same for Refereum!
Literally bought in ENJ at 1.5c and held for 2 months to see it fly to over 50cents before the market crash.
I will do the same for Refereum Smiley

price now at 50% cheaper than on ICO even more ,but this is not Refereum  wrong , full of market dropped . i think will recover in few months!
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:14:14 PM

Their a lot of value in the Refereum token for Game Developers, Game Reviewers and Audience who want to watch other people Gaming
Dwarfalamei

Activity: 360
Merit: 103

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:04:05 AM

Refereum is just incredible popularity. It can be said that the project of the refereum made Pavel Durov pay attention to himself and increased the maximum possible number of people in the group in a telegram to 75,000 participants. Although Durov did this for himself, for his future ICO.
Initially up to 75,000, but then it was necessary to increase the number of the group to 100,000. It is clear that this was done with the help of invitations. But this does not diminish the dignity of the project.

onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:26:53 AM

There are many participants who are taking advantages and working in Refereum website, by streaming, sharing, liking etc. In this way, they are making more coins. Yes, nobody is forced to watch and share those, it is your wish whether to watch them or not.
Zubilica2

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:38:08 PM

While other project try to have as much exposure as they can get. Refereum team choose to delete their Medium blog.

https://medium.com/@Refereum
greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:07:49 PM

While other project try to have as much exposure as they can get. Refereum team choose to delete their Medium blog.

Interesting. And what are the reasons for such a little strange action? Maybe Medium has suspended their account for breaking the rules?
Zubilica2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:26:59 AM

Interesting. And what are the reasons for such a little strange action? Maybe Medium has suspended their account for breaking the rules?

Now is back online. maybe it was an suspension ..
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:37:11 AM

after 1 month that everyday i logged in refereum for earn some free tokens, i reached pool number two. I thought it was fantastic, but after two weeks i received the reward in my eth wallet.... 46 Refereum Tokens... actual worth less than 10 cents...
I  think it is just a joke the slogan " earn free refereum".. and obviously does not worth to waste time for cents Cheesy
toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:52:34 AM

wOW, JUST SET EYES ON THIS TOKEN FROM COINMARKET CAP.

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:59:01 AM

It is your wish whether to participate or not in their refereum like you there are many people working on the website. They will share according to the credits you have.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:34:42 AM

How much they raised during ICO? And what min and max price was on ICO? Now price $0,009 - this is below ICO price or above? And what they talking about news exhanges? Binance, Huobi, Kukoin?
Zubilica2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:26:27 AM

you have all info here , just take your time to read
Stephanie2608

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:49:52 AM

The whitelist was closed at 25k+ users , wanting to invest at least 20K USD each.
There is now a waitlist for public sale.

The "ICO" will be hard to manage since request for tokens is at least 40x the amount they post for sale.

They postponed in December and increase the amount of coins to 10x, it may happen again.

Anyhow great support, but i am reluctant to believe that 75-80k ppl join telegram , i believe that a vast no are bots, that just signup,  for the bonus points.
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:21:06 AM

It is your wish whether to participate or not in their refereum like you there are many people working on the website. They will share according to the credits you have.

It is true that no one force him to partecipate, but everyone can agree that the "bounties" rewards on refereum site are ridicolous... spent days for receive like 40 refereum tokens, worth less than 10 cents. Atleast they could advice us about the rewards before we spend days on the site for earn something..
well, after the first season many people now know how much is the reward, so they will think better if worth join or not.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:01:13 AM

How much they raised during ICO? And what min and max price was on ICO? Now price $0,009 - this is below ICO price or above? And what they talking about news exhanges? Binance, Huobi, Kukoin?

They raised of 100% of the hard cap of $32M and price was around $0.02 now current price is under the ICO which is good sign to buy this token. This project have very big community soon it will be on good exchanges some professional people are involved into this.
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:57:05 AM

It is true that no one force him to partecipate, but everyone can agree that the "bounties" rewards on refereum site are ridicolous... spent days for receive like 40 refereum tokens, worth less than 10 cents. Atleast they could advice us about the rewards before we spend days on the site for earn something..
well, after the first season many people now know how much is the reward, so they will think better if worth join or not.
spent days? are u kidding me? I waste 5 mins max for receive that amount. Stop fud pls

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: