Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:44:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has no role in real world  (Read 5990 times)
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:58:21 PM

That is incorrect, and what is the real world to you? A world where FIAT money is the dominant means of keeping track of debt? Sorry, but BTC is the real world and it's coming after your fake one.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yurekaa

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:03:57 PM

it is very wrong to think bitcoin does not play an important role in the real world, so maybe you do not see a useful bitcoin in our life, but in the future digital payments will be widely used compared to fiat, that's where bitcoin will benefit our lives, do not think for today just think about the future too

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:01:28 PM

it is very wrong to think bitcoin does not play an important role in the real world, so maybe you do not see a useful bitcoin in our life, but in the future digital payments will be widely used compared to fiat, that's where bitcoin will benefit our lives, do not think for today just think about the future too

Right if bitcoin has no role in the real world then people should not be spending so much time and effort earning it. Some people may not see how important it is and how helpful for people who have financially but to us who are struggling just ro earn it,  we see and feel how important bitcoin has become to our life.

Bitcoin is very helpful and important to us today and I believe that it will be more than that in the future. Bitcoin will become bigger in the future and it will be valued in the future.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:19:14 PM

Right if bitcoin has no role in the real world then people should not be spending so much time and effort earning it. Some people may not see how important it is and how helpful for people who have financially but to us who are struggling just ro earn it,  we see and feel how important bitcoin has become to our life.

Bitcoin is very helpful and important to us today and I believe that it will be more than that in the future. Bitcoin will become bigger in the future and it will be valued in the future.
bitcoin has role in real life is little bit because many people have not knowledge about bitcoin and its very important to spread this forum among many people and give them proper knowledge, i m sure in future bitcoin has a big role in world.

de_xt

Activity: 602
Merit: 535

Account hacked from Oct 11th to Nov 1st 2017

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:13:14 PM

I do not accept the view that the crypto philosophy has no place in the world reality we now live in. In the real world, many variants of money have been created, and in the real world these are also unfounded. It is true that Bitcoin does not provide controlled visibility, but governments' control does not preclude the privacy of digital money. In the case of fees and rewards, it is possible to use the digital money much cheaper than the controlled money. Resetting the fee would be a dream. I love the idea of digital money, despite all its adversities.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Gregmall

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:33:37 PM

How is it possible that bitcoin has no role in real world.
Bitcoin has made payment easy in so many ways.
I make a living from bitcoin and many other altcoins.
I do not agree that Bitcoin has no role. It has very important role to play in real world.
rockyram

Activity: 295

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:52:43 PM

How is it possible that bitcoin has no role in real world.
Bitcoin has made payment easy in so many ways.
I make a living from bitcoin and many other altcoins.
I do not agree that Bitcoin has no role. It has very important role to play in real world.

See the rate of bitcoin which is very positive for their investors and giving benefit is a biggest role to support the investor as well the financial support for him and as well his dependent don't you think this is a role quite enough in real world and The use of internet is the biggest consumption of current real world and bit coin can be used through internet where you can buy and sell items through bit coin.
Squidoogeek

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:59:24 PM

I would not say that Bitcoin has no real world value when it has made some early adopters rich. Some of them may not have been charity cases before, but would they have gained as much by sticking to traditional investments? Probably not. One thing I'd like to see more of is bootstrapping Blockchain and cryptocurrencies for bringing the unbanked up to the level where they can compete on world markets. We like to talk about how Bitcoin can do that, but where's the application beyond a few jobs sites?
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:54:29 PM

I think bitcoin is in the real world ... bitcoin can meet the real needs as well ... and it is clear and proven bitcoin can be global little by little .... and do not forget the results can be used for life ...
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:56:11 PM

I don't think so hahaha I think bitcoin will be the biggest role in the future if world accept bitcoin
bitcoin will be the currency on internet
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 04:01:19 PM

I agree that we don't have that kind of market environment as of now where one can buy everything without converting his Bitcoins into the fiat currencies. However, considering the long term I do see a very good picture where the actual utility value of Bitcoin will see the growth and we will be able to use our Bitcoins to pay the bills for our most of the goods and services. In my opinion, it is very early to make such harsh statement about Bitcoin's role in a real world.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 04:27:03 PM

bitcoin may be partly they do not consider them real ... but the presence of bitcoin is real and I've tasted and enjoyed the result of bitcoin ...
Thats not true, there so many roles for those who used bitcoin, like some of them who use of it , they can now buy things they want, have addtional income apart from those who also have work, and also bitcoin can help us in some financial needs.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:29:47 PM

BTC has no role to play in the real world affairs. People who try to create such a role are confused between asset and currency. The design itself only considers pure virtual activity with no touch with real world. People also mistake the buzz words such as "peer-to-peer", "border-less", "decentralised" etc as the problems to be solved. But sadly these are not real problems. The insignificant problems (speed and fees) are hardly enough to sell and these problems are going away anyway. I have no respect to Nakamoto because he ignored the most important element (govt and authorities) in social situation and still want to sell it as some solution to social situations. Hardly any country has regulatory framework that deals with btc.

The problems are rooted in the philosophy of crypto, not in the code. So, the beauty of blockchain tech is irrelevant for btc. It is like selling a bad app by showing how great Android is.

1) Bitcoin does not provide controlled visibility, because it doesn't recognise the existence of governments. Now if you make changes to provide visibility to authorities, ALL privacy is gone. If you don't, then ALL visibility is gone.

2) Fees are rooted in the design. Whatever consensus you invent for a public blockchain, you can't escape rewarding the work of validating transactions. So zero fees are not possible.

Public blockchains sacrifice all good qualities of a business application for the sake of trust-less environment which is not even actually a problem to solve in many contexts. Also they make it extremely costly to run small amount of code or small storage. Who wants their business code to be validated by all arbitrary people in the world?

Most ICOs are sharing economy concepts similar to uber model. Lack of a responsible intermediary and costs will make these "innovations" to fail, if they ever have to touch real-world activities.

Bulk of the blockchain activity will move to business collaborations which might not even look like a blockchain. Crypto coins will be used in most business blockchains, but these coins will be value-less tokens and very specific to the business or institutional activity.

We are living in real world. There is bitcoin in this real world. People invest and earning money with bitcoin. So how can it be possible that bitcoin had no role in real world? If you say that bitcoin has no role in majority of world, I will be agree with you. But I guess your generalization is a little bit narrow-minded. You should make it wider.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:43:19 PM

I don't think so hahaha I think bitcoin will be the biggest role in the future if world accept bitcoin
bitcoin will be the currency on internet
Bitcoin has become the most used these days because of its popularity. Bitcoin has roles in real world, in fact it helping many users. It has many advantages to people/users because we can use it online like paying bills and paying goods. Therefore, it has many roles in real world that we could grab this opportunity anytime.
pecson134

Activity: 630

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:08:24 PM

BTC has no role to play in the real world affairs. People who try to create such a role are confused between asset and currency. The design itself only considers pure virtual activity with no touch with real world. People also mistake the buzz words such as "peer-to-peer", "border-less", "decentralised" etc as the problems to be solved. But sadly these are not real problems. The insignificant problems (speed and fees) are hardly enough to sell and these problems are going away anyway. I have no respect to Nakamoto because he ignored the most important element (govt and authorities) in social situation and still want to sell it as some solution to social situations. Hardly any country has regulatory framework that deals with btc.

The problems are rooted in the philosophy of crypto, not in the code. So, the beauty of blockchain tech is irrelevant for btc. It is like selling a bad app by showing how great Android is.

1) Bitcoin does not provide controlled visibility, because it doesn't recognise the existence of governments. Now if you make changes to provide visibility to authorities, ALL privacy is gone. If you don't, then ALL visibility is gone.

2) Fees are rooted in the design. Whatever consensus you invent for a public blockchain, you can't escape rewarding the work of validating transactions. So zero fees are not possible.

Public blockchains sacrifice all good qualities of a business application for the sake of trust-less environment which is not even actually a problem to solve in many contexts. Also they make it extremely costly to run small amount of code or small storage. Who wants their business code to be validated by all arbitrary people in the world?

Most ICOs are sharing economy concepts similar to uber model. Lack of a responsible intermediary and costs will make these "innovations" to fail, if they ever have to touch real-world activities.

Bulk of the blockchain activity will move to business collaborations which might not even look like a blockchain. Crypto coins will be used in most business blockchains, but these coins will be value-less tokens and very specific to the business or institutional activity.

Sorry to say but in my opinion, it does have a role and bitcoins already made an impact to the economy on a worldwide basis. As you can see it was already been use in various transaction and also become a means of transferring money on online basis. From here it already entered the premises of the world's economy.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:12:26 PM

Not true. Alot of people use bitcoin for a huge array of things, most importantly personal gain, such as sending their money across the world, pundits investing in bitcoin and later exchanging it for more than they initally had, or people like me who would like to make a small money bonus to pay for various items or services. It's also becoming more important in the business world, and business means money in other words. Another factor is that people are resistant to change, and alot of people currently working in the banking department are prejudiced about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, they just don't understand all of the modern technology, which is understandable given that for some this may be an overwhelming concept.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:17:16 PM

sorry tell you men your speculation is nonsense we should know all bitcoin people known the importance of bitcoin in the cryptoworld, the role of bitcoin as currency is to help people to give hope for the future life and give decent job for those unemployed, so why can you say bitcoin has no role in the real world, bitcoin help also to economy of every country accepting bitcoin as currency.

Getmon

Activity: 1400
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:19:26 PM

No role in the real world? What are you really up to, man? Come on! You are here because you are one of the followers of bitcoin. You must have made your own initial research as to the real deal of this invention. I cannot tell why you ended up with such a very shallow conclusion but bitcoin has been used ever since the first purchase was made. That was way back when bitcoin was really not valuable. I know you hear about that story of a man who purchased pizza with 10,000 bitcoins.

MEGA

▄████▄ 
████████
▀██████▀
██▀▀▀▀
██▄▄▄▄
▄██████▄
████████
▀████▀
PARI█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
██████████▄██▀█▄
████████████ ▀███
███████████ ▀▀▀██    ▄▄███████▄▄
██████████▀████▀   ▄█████▀█▀█████▄
██████████████████████▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████
   ▄▄█████▄▄     ███████  ██   █████
 ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███████      ▀█████
▄████▀   ▀████▄  ███████  ██▀  █████
█████▄   ▄█████   ████▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████
▀████ ▀▀▀ ████▀    ▀█████▄█▄█████▀
 ▀████▄ ▄████▀███████▀▀███████▀▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
     ▄███▄
     ▀███▀
  ▄▄██▄▄▄█▄
▄██▀▀███████▄
██▀  ███▀▀▄███
██   ██ ██▀▀
     ███▄▄█
    ▄██▀▀██▄
   ███▄▄ ▀██
     ▀▀▀▀ ███
      ▄██▄ ██
      ▀██▀ ▀██
.SPORTS.▄█████████████████▄
██ ▄             ██
██ ▀▀            ██
██               ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██    ▄█████▄    ██
██   ▀██▀█▀██▀   ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██               ██
██            ▄▄ ██
██             ▀ ██
▀█████████████████▀
.CASINO.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
howtobuy

Activity: 107
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:24:33 PM

I think very soon we will see how bitcoin goes mainstream. Not only in news about new price highs but also in usability. With the features and current spot lite it is bound to happen. When I bought my first bitcoin nobody had heard about that. Now taxi drivers in remote places are willing to discuss about bitcoins with me...
roddy5

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:04:43 AM

This is somehow right, Bitcoin really has nothing to share to the world, because it is just on the development phase.
Many negative speculation will be released about it in the future. The question is how strong is you trust with the coin
to evade this negative speculations?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: