Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:54:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has no role in real world  (Read 5990 times)
FrankAnthony2208

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:33:22 AM

bitcoin is clearly has a role in this world. that is why the existence of bitcoin continues, and its value it getting higher than before. because of that all of us here in this forum wanted to earn it. and use it in some transactions. sorry i do not agree to you
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 01:54:44 AM

Bitcoin is not in the physical form and no body can touch to it.We can only see the amount on screen and can think in the mind the balance of bitcoin. So people think that this is a no role in the real world. But demanding people of bitcoin are increasing day by day and popularity is not stopping rather raising at every moment. Thinking is very of every body in the world so people think about all thing like merits and demerits.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:23:25 AM

sorry tell you men your speculation is nonsense we should know all bitcoin people known the importance of bitcoin in the cryptoworld, the role of bitcoin as currency is to help people to give hope for the future life and give decent job for those unemployed, so why can you say bitcoin has no role in the real world, bitcoin help also to economy of every country accepting bitcoin as currency.
That is not true, maybe for you bitcoin has no role but for for us it has. If it has no role why it still used in many people in all over the world?. Maybe is why you say that because you cannot use your bitcoin in your daily expenses.
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:29:21 AM

There is and the role is to help people to earn more money easily. There are news where early investors really earn a lot of money today because the value of bitcoins is keep on increasing as the time goes by.
darshansetty

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:30:34 AM

the bitcoin will play a major role in real world,it can be used for huge amount of transaction and can be used for purchaseing any luxury and costly goods so we can say that bitcoin plays a major role in real world
frostwind66

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:31:02 AM

suggest the OP read up on economy
vinceB

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:35:13 AM

for you. bitcoin is a digital money
dbutp

Activity: 171

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:39:44 AM

I do not agree that bitcoin has no role in the real world. In fact, bitcoin has many benefits for humans. Humans can use bitcoin in buying, selling and investing. Many people have become millionaires thanks to bitcoin.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 10:45:12 AM

Bitcoin has lot to do with the real world growth. One such is the change that it has made in the economic system over the traditional currency system. Everything around the globe will be working on the blockchain technology in the future and the same makes a bug change in the world.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:18:24 AM

Butcoin has role in real world because it can really people a lot like me bitcoin change my way of thinking and the way of making money even I don't have finished my schooling when I was a student and I can help my parents using my bitcoin that working so hard for you life.
Games.Bitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:47:36 AM

Perhaps BTC has no use in the physical world because it is an INVESTMENT, where as something like BCH may become the new way of holding a check account. I think decentralization is the most fundamental thing to evolve our economy. The banks have taken advantage for hundreds of years but it's time for them to step down.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:06:38 AM

BTC has no role to play in the real world affairs. People who try to create such a role are confused between asset and currency. The design itself only considers pure virtual activity with no touch with real world. People also mistake the buzz words such as "peer-to-peer", "border-less", "decentralised" etc as the problems to be solved. But sadly these are not real problems. The insignificant problems (speed and fees) are hardly enough to sell and these problems are going away anyway. I have no respect to Nakamoto because he ignored the most important element (govt and authorities) in social situation and still want to sell it as some solution to social situations. Hardly any country has regulatory framework that deals with btc.

The problems are rooted in the philosophy of crypto, not in the code. So, the beauty of blockchain tech is irrelevant for btc. It is like selling a bad app by showing how great Android is.

1) Bitcoin does not provide controlled visibility, because it doesn't recognise the existence of governments. Now if you make changes to provide visibility to authorities, ALL privacy is gone. If you don't, then ALL visibility is gone.

2) Fees are rooted in the design. Whatever consensus you invent for a public blockchain, you can't escape rewarding the work of validating transactions. So zero fees are not possible.

Public blockchains sacrifice all good qualities of a business application for the sake of trust-less environment which is not even actually a problem to solve in many contexts. Also they make it extremely costly to run small amount of code or small storage. Who wants their business code to be validated by all arbitrary people in the world?

Most ICOs are sharing economy concepts similar to uber model. Lack of a responsible intermediary and costs will make these "innovations" to fail, if they ever have to touch real-world activities.

Bulk of the blockchain activity will move to business collaborations which might not even look like a blockchain. Crypto coins will be used in most business blockchains, but these coins will be value-less tokens and very specific to the business or institutional activity.
Who say's that? Do you know that bitcoin is very profitable for all people? And theres a lot of people became rich by using this so i think bitcoin have a real role in the world this is CHANGE IS COMING  im excited for the future of cryptocurrency.
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:12:09 AM

this is just what I can say to bitcoin..the people who do not know the bitcoin can be called no role in the world of bitcoin. because they do not know what the bitcoiner is doing. as a bitcoiner I have a bitcoin role for for this reason I got everything I wanted to do and everything I wanted to buy
nithin@123

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:14:16 AM

I don't think so.
salihno71

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:24:29 AM

Ok, let's take a step back and see what a "real world" today is. Most of your time you spend on some kind of device (phone/computer/TV/etc) which shows you the images most of which are partially or completely computer generated. You listen to the music which is just an information translated to the audio wave. You interact with the people via social networks and for most of them you cannot even say with certainty if they're real or just ai bot scripts. So real world has changed a lot. Therefore also the methods which are used in daily life are expected to change. Cryptocurrencies are a part of this change.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:37:14 AM

BTC has no role to play in the real world affairs. People who try to create such a role are confused between asset and currency. The design itself only considers pure virtual activity with no touch with real world. People also mistake the buzz words such as "peer-to-peer", "border-less", "decentralised" etc as the problems to be solved. But sadly these are not real problems. The insignificant problems (speed and fees) are hardly enough to sell and these problems are going away anyway. I have no respect to Nakamoto because he ignored the most important element (govt and authorities) in social situation and still want to sell it as some solution to social situations. Hardly any country has regulatory framework that deals with btc.

The problems are rooted in the philosophy of crypto, not in the code. So, the beauty of blockchain tech is irrelevant for btc. It is like selling a bad app by showing how great Android is.

1) Bitcoin does not provide controlled visibility, because it doesn't recognise the existence of governments. Now if you make changes to provide visibility to authorities, ALL privacy is gone. If you don't, then ALL visibility is gone.

2) Fees are rooted in the design. Whatever consensus you invent for a public blockchain, you can't escape rewarding the work of validating transactions. So zero fees are not possible.

Public blockchains sacrifice all good qualities of a business application for the sake of trust-less environment which is not even actually a problem to solve in many contexts. Also they make it extremely costly to run small amount of code or small storage. Who wants their business code to be validated by all arbitrary people in the world?

Most ICOs are sharing economy concepts similar to uber model. Lack of a responsible intermediary and costs will make these "innovations" to fail, if they ever have to touch real-world activities.

Bulk of the blockchain activity will move to business collaborations which might not even look like a blockchain. Crypto coins will be used in most business blockchains, but these coins will be value-less tokens and very specific to the business or institutional activity.
I dont agree with you mate that bitcoin has no role in the real world because bitcoin changes the life of all people who believes in btc.Jobless person can be hired in this forum if that person have skills and get paid.Being here is like having a job that i dont have to deal with rude attitude of bosses and i own my time.Some bitcoiners pays their transaction through bitcoins without any hassle.So i can really say that it has role to play in the real world.

wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:40:32 AM

For the fact that that bitcoin has been a successful project and Satoshi's vision have been actualized  and no one can deny that. Many countries are now accepting bitcoin. Some establishments, businesses, shops, and sites are also accepting bitcoin as payment for their services. Lots of people have invested and more are investing bitcoins and it have changed many lives, and still making more lives better, without a doubt.
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:47:00 AM

For the fact that that bitcoin has been a successful project and Satoshi's vision have been actualized  and no one can deny that. Many countries are now accepting bitcoin. Some establishments, businesses, shops, and sites are also accepting bitcoin as payment for their services. Lots of people have invested and more are investing bitcoins and it have changed many lives, and still making more lives better, without a doubt.
Well i really dont believe that bitcoin is no role in this world because i believe that every crazy little thing has its purpose .I believe that the purpose of bitcoin is to give us hope and to give as a good extra income if we really work on it bitcoin has many purpose in terms of gaining and in terms of financial freedom.we as an ordinary people areound the globe should share bitcoins information to help every one to gain also in bitcoin.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:56:47 AM

I totally disagree with the above speculation on bitcoin not having no role to play in the real world, even judging this statement by your write bitcoin is performing the role of a currency because it is use as a mode of payment for goods and services and as an investment that it value is subject to change like faint currency and gold as well.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:04:11 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 11:17:39 AM by Creating N Action

Bitcoin has role in real world, i disagree with your speculation because many coutries has convinced that bitcoin was the most valuable currency and more people who invest in bitcoin. I have trust in bitcoin because i have truly experience to take my payments and get support to my family. It have a big role in worldwide because more countries would accepting bitcoin unlike other who against in bitcoin because they knew aboutwto bitcoin is scam. Try to work on it to know the powerful of bitcoin to us.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: