Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:37:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ WePower - First GLOBAL blockchain for GREEN ENERGY future! ⚡  (Read 95168 times)
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:33:35 AM

How much raised pre-ico?

more than 3 millions.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:25:30 AM

Hello!
Correct me if I am wrong.
The funds raised by the ICO will become an "investment fund" for projects with green energy?
What % of these funds will be used to finance the project in Spain? Is there any agreement on where the received energy will be directed? It will be spent by Spain itself or a part, for example, will go to Lithuania? Or maybe you have other markets?

By contributing to WePower and getting our token, you will sponsor establishment, development and expansion of WePower – a blockchain based green energy trading platform. This platform will connect renewable energy producers and investors/end users of electricity. With ICO token you will get part of green energy produced by the renewable energy producers (this will be a mandatory requirement for the producer in order to use WePower). With WPR token you can use this donated energy or sell it on WePower platform. You will be constantly getting this energy as we are planning a fast expansion and already have a client, which solar energy plants in Spain would cover our 2 year’s pipeline. In order to deliver this energy to you, we have to become independent energy supplier in your country. It might take us some time, since we first start in Spain. Until we reach your country, you would be automatically selling the donated energy to the market and getting proceeds from the sale of green energy. More information including calculations how much energy you get are here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_OW_EddXO5RZjhuTlgwNkQtSEU/view

WePower platform is ready and you can try the demo version on our webpage (http://platform.wepower.network/landing). Here is how it works:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6coWsXjAuY&feature=youtu.be
Within 9 months after ICO, WePower will be opera¬tional and start its activities in Spain. The launch in Spain is due to already concluded partnership with first WePower client, who is building in Spain 1000 MW solar energy capacity plants. With the first client, WePower has pipeline of renewable energy projects for the first 2 years.

For more detailed responses, feel free to join our Telegram chat: https://t.me/WePowerNetwork

Thank you for detailed answer,
good luck!
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 11:33:37 AM

I have just realized that I missed the pre-sale, and I wanna purchase some. Do you know when and where is the ICO sale?

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
mingwei

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:36:00 PM

Don't worry, we are on this, will get back to you ASAP.

Hi guys.

Is it normal that I still have yet to receive any confirmation email from Tokenlot even though my contribution was made last Friday (20 Oct)? I am starting to worry now because I have just checked on Etherscan,and I can only see 1 transaction (which is my contribution) made to the address provided by Tokenlot for WePower's pre-sale. But I am very sure that the Tokenlot website that I had visited is legit cos I got directed from WePower website itself.

I have emailed Tokenlot last Friday but I haven't gotten any response from them yet. I have also just emailed directly to the WePower team.

I'm really getting the chills now Sad((

https://i.imgur.com/G3NYJ75.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/C8dCldl.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/HVB9Hlq.jpg

These are the details of the transaction. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated!! Cry

Thank you so much! Looking forward to your reply! Smiley
mingwei

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:42:01 PM

Hi guys.

Is it normal that I still have yet to receive any confirmation email from Tokenlot even though my contribution was made last Friday (20 Oct)? I am starting to worry now because I have just checked on Etherscan,and I can only see 1 transaction (which is my contribution) made to the address provided by Tokenlot for WePower's pre-sale. But I am very sure that the Tokenlot website that I had visited is legit cos I got directed from WePower website itself.

I have emailed Tokenlot last Friday but I haven't gotten any response from them yet. I have also just emailed directly to the WePower team.

Hello Smiley There is really no need to worry. Could you please send me a pm with your email address (the one you gave TokenLot). TokenLot distributes tokens once a week. Since the pre-sale ended today, the last batch of tokens will be distributed early next week. Most likely Tuesday/Wednesday. So again, there is no reason to worry at all Smiley Feel free to contact me if needed.

Hihi. Thanks for the reassurance that my money is not going down the drain! Smiley Btw, are you also part of the WePower team?
franc0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:50:30 PM

Hi guys.

Hello Smiley There is really no need to worry. Could you please send me a pm with your email address (the one you gave TokenLot). TokenLot distributes tokens once a week. Since the pre-sale ended today, the last batch of tokens will be distributed early next week. Most likely Tuesday/Wednesday. So again, there is no reason to worry at all Smiley Feel free to contact me if needed.

Hihi. Thanks for the reassurance that my money is not going down the drain! Smiley Btw, are you also part of the WePower team?

Your money is much better than in the bank.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
N8Biz

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:39:47 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 06:24:23 AM by mprep

I have just realized that I missed the pre-sale, and I wanna purchase some. Do you know when and where is the ICO sale?

The ICO will be in late November, the exact date has not been released yet.

Renko

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:15:50 AM

778 Members on telegram!! community is getting bigger!!!
mingwei

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:24:19 AM

Hi guys.

Hahaha. I didnt mean that it was a bad investment decision. I definitely have faith in the WePower's potential. What I meant was I'm kind of relieved that my money may not have been lost in transit or anything during the transaction. Smiley
franc0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:42:21 PM

Hi guys.

Hahaha. I didnt mean that it was a bad investment decision. I definitely have faith in the WePower's potential. What I meant was I'm kind of relieved that my money may not have been lost in transit or anything during the transaction. Smiley

I'm sure that if you did everything correctly your money reach the destination.

Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:48:30 PM

When's the WePower ICO starting?

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:49:03 PM

when the members up to 3000 that will be good !
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:55:06 PM

I like that, strong community will help the project to grow long term and one can get direct information from the team , I won't be surprise if the number surpass 3000 member when the ICO want to commence.
franc0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:31:25 PM

I like that, strong community will help the project to grow long term and one can get direct information from the team , I won't be surprise if the number surpass 3000 member when the ICO want to commence.

we will surpass 3000, guaranteed!

StormJames3D

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:30:34 PM

The ICO will start in November, the exact date will be published soon, it will last for 14 days.
Renko

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:30:36 PM

The ICO will start in November, the exact date will be published soon, it will last for 14 days.

Why just 14 days??
franc0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:52:08 PM

Please create your own thread or place this in the STOX ANN thread. This has nothing do to with STOX.

StormJames3D

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:58:20 PM

Hello to all Smiley

Do not miss the latest news about WePower!

"Over the last few months, I've been approached countless times to join advisory positions for ICOs. In almost all cases I’ve declined.
Almost none of them, in my eyes, makes such an intuitive and efficient use of blockchain technology as WePower does." - says our payment guru Nimrod Lehavi and shares how smooth, safe and transparent transactions through WePower will make it easier for everyone to access the clean energy.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/everyone-gets-equal-access-through-wepower-heres-how-nimrod-lehavi/?trackingId=sIX6VgSowYmYa1QcLBFYVw==
franc0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:13:16 PM

Hello to all Smiley

Do not miss the latest news about WePower!

"Over the last few months, I've been approached countless times to join advisory positions for ICOs. In almost all cases I’ve declined.
Almost none of them, in my eyes, makes such an intuitive and efficient use of blockchain technology as WePower does." - says our payment guru Nimrod Lehavi and shares how smooth, safe and transparent transactions through WePower will make it easier for everyone to access the clean energy.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/everyone-gets-equal-access-through-wepower-heres-how-nimrod-lehavi/?trackingId=sIX6VgSowYmYa1QcLBFYVw==

I'm glad i invested in Wepower, Glad i didn't miss the Pre-ico.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:38:19 PM

guys I have a question ... green energy is solar energy?

We work with renewable energy only: this means Solar, Wind and Hydro that are global renewable sources. Biogas and other sources would be included at the later stage.

Are you serious about biogas? I thought WePower's mission was to accelerate decarbonization of the energy system.

3.      The energy sector is huge beyond belief. The mission of accelerating decarbonization of the energy system through expansion of green energy finance options - we need more startups and more people on this problem, not fewer. This is too much for one group. We view ourselves in cooperative competition, rather than outright rivals. After all - we all share the same mission.

Please think hard and deep before you say biogas and biomass are carbon neutral.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: