Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:35:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin growth again, what to do?  (Read 6490 times)
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:06:44 AM

This is why bitcoin is so awesome.
Sometimes it scares bitcoin users but when the price takes revenge
It is what we call celebration

What to do with bitcoin?
Enjoy your riches in money or donate to others .

Or try to invest more. Let's just wait for the big one.
Keep calm and enjoy.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:10:47 AM

Bitcoin has begun to grow and its nearing the $4500 mark. Maybe the price will experience small fluctuations, but the same will continue to increase. It can be considered as an time to hold or else can be used for investing into low value altcoins which is expected to pump.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:22:55 AM

Bitcoin growth again, for two days it's turn back his position 3960$ and continue to grow!
Should I go to bank and buy bitcoins?
Here I seen most of the people with the same thinking that they starts to buy bitcoin when the price starts up  which is not a good option to buy .
Here in my opinion OP should buy bitcoin when the price was very low , but here I am thinking that op can't found option to buy btc at low rate now atleast for one month , Because hard fork is coming and people will hold their btc and also people will not sell bitcoin Because they we willing to get new coin like first time they got bitcoin cash .
So here chances of increase in the price remain maintain .
Here negative rumours will not more work like ban of ICOs in china and koria Because now everyone understands well that without exchange they can do work and why they should change Thier rule for another country where the government didn't want to have ICOs .
Which is also a better option for us that investment will go in the bitcoin like big currency .
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:25:43 AM

yes bitcoin growth back in the initial phase after being hit by the negative issue of bitcoin ban and ICO in some countries finally back up this shows bitcoin is getting stronger and I'm sure the future will get better, let's wait next two months whether bitcoin will go up or down waiting for 2nd fork, I hope bitcoin still exists and the price is stable.  Smiley
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:07:23 AM

yes bitcoin growth back in the initial phase after being hit by the negative issue of bitcoin ban and ICO in some countries finally back up this shows bitcoin is getting stronger and I'm sure the future will get better, let's wait next two months whether bitcoin will go up or down waiting for 2nd fork, I hope bitcoin still exists and the price is stable.  Smiley

yes it is definitely a hope for all users will progress bitcoin which continues to increase along with the increasing population and popularity of bitcoin at this time. and i'm optimistic that after this there will be an increase in bitcoin prices that increased drastically.
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:17:22 AM

What to do? Are you seriously asking? Of course like any sane long term Bitcoin investor they will hold their Bitcoins until they are comfortable to sell at give price.
First step to become long term investor is to invest in Bitcoin slowly, maybe buy $20 worth of Bitcoin each week? It's up to you, you're the investor.
Buy slowly and HODL.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:21:21 AM

Bitcoin growth again, for two days it's turn back his position 3960$ and continue to grow!

If your purpose is for long term investment then you can buy bitcoin now because it would continue to grow There are still so many people who doesn't know about it and its not yet in mass adoption so knowing that information, you should buy and accumulate as much bitcoin as possible because you might lose the chance of buying cheaper. The purpose of some people spreading fear, uncertainty and doubt is to make it cheaper so that they can buy more bitcoin so if we know that they are doing this, we should also buy and take this opportunity. Sooner or later we will see the rise of bitcoin again.

For the record, it always goes back up when it goes down because it is the market cycle. Due to the nature of bitcoin having limited supply and then strong demand, it will always go back up so we should ride the trend my friend.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
donGeilo

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:24:21 AM

Yes , the bitcoin market value is going high again . You should've bought bitcoins when the price was going down but for now you can invest bitcoin money in any desirable field you want to . You can also keep bitcoins in the wallet and wait for the values to go even higher ( because it surely will ) .
Whenever bitcoin value goes down there is no need to panic or be sad about it because the market is going to fluctuate. If today it goes down , tomorrow it will also go high . The decentralized cryprocurrency is never going to disappoint anyone.
ProGamerJojo

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:27:43 AM

If you have money to spare or invest i would suggest that you buy bitcoins now. Why would you buy you may ask? Well first of all, it is always good moment to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin never failed in delivering higher price, and second bitcoin price will continue to rise. Now people has seen that China's ban can not stop bitcoin, and that bitcoin can withstand almost anything. So yes, this is good time to buy.  Wink
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 11:19:44 AM

Bitcoin is just rebounding I can say wait and hold.  Do not sell until you are comfortable with your profit.  There might be some price downfall but do not be shaken.  Market is still young and only a few area are saturated.  If you do not need fund, I can say hold and wait for another 10 years, and you will be surprised how Bitcoin will elevate your standard of living.
DimaPechka

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:23:28 AM

take your profits, of course!
Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:53:53 AM

Obviously, you can. But you missed the opportunity to buy Bitcoin at the low price. Don't worry about Bitcoin dumping and pumping. It's always profitable. Any time it can be reached so high. So you can buy Bitcoin at any time. But you have to alert for Bitcoin dumping. When it dumps, you have to buy. And if you make a significant profit from Bitcoin, so you have to hold it for a long time.

fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:14:10 AM

buy before its 5000 and you ask yourself the same question again
I have been already said the same to some of my friends earlier. Bitcoin price is now rising with a very trustworthy and smooth pace. It is neither too slow nor super fast.

That is why we can say that bitcoins are recovering again and this time it will surely touch the target of 5k dollars. So it is better to buy the bitcoins now before it gets more expensive. Every passing moment can be costly.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:30:40 AM

Hodl your bitcoins and buy more, the increase in value is a good thing, bitcoin has a track record that when it breaks a record, it will continue on breaking another record, just hodl and buy for now, do not sell you your bitcoins immediately and take profit, what you need to is to wait again for it to hit a new high, we should also not be lax, since bitcoin is gaining profit, we need to understand the market, everytimr something like this happens, bitcoin bitcoin will be bashed, and hopefully if there will be a price drop afterwards, it is not going to be down to 1000 points, just like what had happened after china closed dowm its exchanges, jpmorgan's jamie dimon began talking about bitcoin but in a way it will destroy bitcoin, unfortunately for him, bitcoin still remains resilient, despite of all that had happened, we must also take note, that the increase is also due to the fact that there will be an upcoming fork, and needless say, a lot of people did buy before it happens, let's just all prepare ourselves, after the rise, someone might be bad mouthing bitcoin again, and hopefullg, there will be no incident like what had happened to china, that they can capitalize on.
kondor1030

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 09:33:23 AM

Normally you should buy when there is a dip. Now is not the perfect time. Don't buy BTC only because you are exited.
kamikadze69

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:34:33 AM

if you want to buy bitcoin and make short-term investments, I think you should buy it when bitcoin is at the lowest price a few weeks ago ($ 3200). actually if you buy it now is a bit late, but also not too late because bitcoin still has a good future.
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:51:07 AM

I think that's the best choice because of the ever increasing bitcoin price. maybe this can be a profitable investment for you, especially if bitcoin later exceeds your money in the bank.  Grin
Kazi Sajib

Activity: 527

For mistek Stuff i got red trust,not my fault

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:02:23 AM

I think you should buy Bitcoin at this time without nostalgia because in the future it will be worth more.
EiKaGlaShPriSAThWEl

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:28:22 AM

You should buy bitcoin when the price is low and when the price increases again, that us the time for you to sell it. Going the price of every coin is always a good day to traders.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
diguyo

Activity: 274

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:32:37 AM

Hold on and enjoy the ride. Buy the dips, like recently when we returned to 3k... I wouldn't advise buying big right now at 4500, too close to its all time high. One way to buy is to buy small amounts every day, or week.. Evening out the price over a prolonged period, so if it dips you don't get stung to bad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: